Old College Friends

Story Info
A threesome with a bf, gf, and her old college friend.
3.6k words
4.67
10.3k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tman78
tman78
9 Followers

Nick and Sara had been living together for years. They met after college and had instantly hit it off. Neither, was in a hurry to get married as he had just turned 30 and she was almost 28. It also didn't seem like the right time as they occasionally liked to experiment with threesomes. Sara had played college softball and like most that played she had experimented with other girls and still enjoyed that from time to time with Nick. He stood at 6'1 with short brown hair and brown eyes. His figure was lean and fairly athletic. She was 5'6 with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Her figure was curvy with D-cup breasts and nice hips. She wasn't a bean pole and Nick appreciated that about her.

She had a long time friend, from her softball years, that she hung out with on many occasions named Ashley. Sara had told him that she had experimented with Ashley a little in college, but it had never gotten past the kissing and heavy petting phase. Nick always pictured this in his head when she brought it up. Ashley was 5'2, with long flowing red hair, green eyes, and very lush lips. She had C-cup breasts and usually wore low cut outfits that showed off her cleavage. He had gotten many good views of it while talking to her as he was usually looking down and towards her and it was perfectly framed.

Ashley and Sara talked about everything and that means everything. They went into very intimate details about things and even did so in front of Nick from time to time. Some times it was about all the wild things they had done in college and other times it was about more recent adventures. Sara had even told her about the occasional threesomes that she and Nick had and Ashley had joked about being jealous since that was something she hadn't ever done.

It had been a few months since they had seen each other as Ashley had moved a couple of hours away to live with her then boyfriend. She had broken up with him a few weeks ago and she wanted to come visit to get away from everything. That's how they had ended up going out that night and getting a little tipsy. Now they were all back at Nick and Sara's place and sitting in the living room. They had all changed into more comfortable clothes. Nick had put on some athletic shorts and a t-shirt and Sara had put on a lacy camisole top with short silk shorts. They left little to the imagination and Nick was a little surprised that she chose that. Ashley came out wearing very tight t-shirt and it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. The shirt didn't completely cover her stomach and if she moved just right you could see her belly button ring. She had on tight boy shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks.

As she came out and sat on the couch Ashley said, "I'm sorry, I was only expecting to where this to bed and not be seen. But when you talked about getting more comfortable after we got home I couldn't resist."

Sara chuckled, "well you can see by what I'm wearing I'm not going to mind and I'm sure Nick especially won't." She elbowed him jokingly as she said that.

"Definitely no complaints from me," he said.

Ashley giggled and sat on the couch. It was "L" shaped and she sat on the part a little from them where she could mostly face them. "You definitely look hot in that," she told Sara.

"Oh if you only knew how many times this had gotten Nick in the mood," she said laughing as she looked down at her outfit.

"You are a lucky man Nick," Ashley said winking at him.

"Oh I definitely know that," he responded and added, "and from what I heard you almost were lucky a few times as well."

"I know!" Ashley exclaimed. "I can't believe we never got past kissing."

"Well we always had something that stopped us. Other people coming in or that time of the month," Sara answered.

Nick looked back and forth between them, "it is definitely a travesty."

They all laughed. "And from what I've heard, you still have your wild side Sara," Ashley said winking at her.

"Of course and with a man like Nick it has only gotten stronger. I've told you how awesome he is in bed," she answered giving Nick a squeeze on the leg.

"Dave was always pretty boring. I feel like I've missed out on so much," Ashley said looking a little sad.

"You're still young. I mean look at all the things that Sara and I still do and you are a year younger than she is," Nick said to try and turn the mood back around.

"That is true. Sara has told me about your threesomes. They sound amazing. I don't know why I haven't had one yet. I mean it never would have happened with Dave. You'd think he would have been happy to bring in another girl, but he hated hearing about my softball experimentation days," she told them.

"Well he is no longer in the picture and we'd be happy to make it a reality for you," Sara said with a smirk on her face.

Ashley flushed a little as she looked at them, she was still a little tipsy, but she wasn't drunk. "That's not nice teasing me like that."

"What makes you think that she is teasing?" Nick asked. "We always talk about how hot you are and I love hearing about the experimentation you two did in college."

"You're serious," she said looking at them. "You'd have a threesome with me?"

Sara shifted creating space between her and Nick and patted the couch between them. "We'd love to have a threesome with you. I always wondered what I missed out on in college and you've told me how hot you thought Nick was. Plus, we have all weekend to play and trust me, it's so much better over days than just the one time."

Ashley blushed deeper this time. A million thoughts raced through her head as she wondered if she could go through with this. Her hands were shaking a little, but she decided that she didn't want to miss out, so she stood and slowly walked over and timidly sat down in between them. The space Sara had created wasn't large so her body was pressed against theirs.

They both turned on the couch so that they were mostly facing her. Sara was smiling coyly at her as she spoke, "I don't remember you being this shy in college."

"Well this is new and unexpected territory for me," Ashley said smiling as Sara's hand rested on her leg and fingers were lightly stroking back and forth. She felt goosebumps forming on her skin and could feel her nipples harden.

"True, but I also think that you wanted to do this, because you kept coming back to Nick and my threesomes," Sara said as she looked down at Ashley's hardened nipples poking through the material.

Ashley was looking at Sara and nodded. She felt Nicks hand come to a rest on her stomach feeling his fingers against the small area of exposed skin there. His fingers were lightly tracing back and forth as Sara leaned over and touched her lips to Ashley's. She responded immediately kissing her back feeling Sara's fingers stroking her inner thighs. This was different than college. There wasn't the same timidness from Sara that there had been. Sara was now a woman with experience in this and it was evident.

Her tongue played with Sara's as she felt both of their hands slide up and over her t-shirt and breasts. It was different sensations. Sara's hand was smaller and her touch was softer while Nicks larger hand was more firm and she could feel his need in the way he touched her. She liked both sensations as she felt her nipples slip between their fingers in unison. Ashley let out a soft moan into Sara's mouth.

Sara eventually broke the kiss and started to kiss Ashley's neck. Nick moved in and planted his lips on Ashley's. His kiss was more aggressive and eager and Ashley responded in kind. It was like having the best of both worlds. They teased her nipples lightly tugging and rolling them through her t-shirt. Her hands reached out and gripped both of their legs. She moaned into Nicks mouth kissing him harder as Sara's lips teased her ear and neck.

Nick finally broke the kiss and Ashley looked back and forth between them eagerly as they smiled across her at each other. Sara and Nick reached down to the bottom of her t-shirt and slowly started to pull it up. Ashley watched as her shirt was lifted up over her breasts letting them bounce freely. Here nipples stood very erect.

"You have awesome tits Ashley," Sara told her as she and Nick played with her bare nipples.

"Thanks. I grew them myself," Ashley said giggling.

Nick smiled as he lightly tugged her nipple, "well you did an amazing job."

Ashley was enjoying the feel and sight of them cupping her breasts and toying with her nipples. She was loving being the center of attention and watched as they leaned down, each tracing over her breasts with their mouths and tongues. As one they both enveloped her nipples with their mouths. The wet warmth surrounded each one and she could feel the want between her legs knowing how wet she was getting.

She bit her lower lip moaning as she felt tongues moving around and over her erect nipples. Her hand moved from Sara's leg and moved up covering Sara's breast through her lace camisole. She felt her hard nipple through the material as she lightly squeezed her large breast causing Sara to moan.

"Your tits are huge," she told Sara.

Sara pulled her mouth off of Ashley smiling as she leaned back and pulled her camisole over her head tossing it to the floor. "Home grown as well," she smirked. Ashley stared. Sara's breasts were large and well rounded, she had large very erect nipples. She reached out and cupped one of Sara's breasts letting her nipple slip between her fingers lightly squeezing. Nick was still toying with her nipple and his hand had covered the breast abandoned by Sara.

Ashley pulled Sara down and sucked her nipple into her mouth. Sara let out a small moan and then Ashley mimicked what Nick was doing to her on Sara's nipple. Sara move her hand over Nicks and then both of their hands were sliding down Ashley's body and slipped under the waistband of Ashley's shorts. Their fingers ran through her landing strip of pubic hair as Ashley's legs spread. She felt their fingers pass over her mound and then reach her wet pussy lips. They slowly massaged them and it was hard for Ashley to tell whose fingers were whose as they were interlaced.

"Oh fuck," Ashley said, her mouth just away from Sara's nipple. She felt their fingers spread her pussy lips and part of the fingers rub her clit as the tips were teasing her entrance.

Nick moved his mouth from her nipple up to her neck kissing and sucking the soft skin lightly. His lips moved near her ear and he said softly, "you are so wet."

She nodded moaning feeling a finger breach her entrance and slowly slide inside. "This is amazing," she said breathlessly.

"I bet Sara is very wet too," Nick said into her ear as she felt their fingers separate in her shorts. One set of fingers went up and begin to lightly massage her clit while another finger pushed deep into her pussy massaging.

Ashley gasped and let her hand work into Sara's shorts. Her fingers passed over bare smooth skin until she reach very wet lips. She let her finger slide slowly back and forth between the wet lips letting it tease over Sara's clit and then slip into her pussy.

Sara moaned finally feeling Ashley's fingers on her pussy. This had been something she had spent a lot of time thinking about. She looked down seeing Nick and her fingers working under Ashley's shorts and she loved the sight. "I bet Nick is very hard as well," she said smiling down at Ashley.

Ashley's other hand slowly started to move towards the waistband of Nick's shorts. She was timid at first since this was her friend's long time boyfriend, but the way they were playing with her pussy made her want to feel his cock, so she pushed her hand into his shorts and was met with a very hard and thick cock. Her fingers wrapped around it and felt it pulsing. "Fuck Sara is a lucky woman," she said looking at Nick.

"I told you it was thick," Sara smiled devishly.

As she looked at Nick and fingered Sara she started to stroke his cock slowly. "Looks like you get to be a lucky woman this weekend as well," Nick told her.

She smiled and stroked faster turned on even more by the thought. "This is going to be an amazing weekend," she responded.

Sara pulled away and said, "I have to see how good you taste." All hands pulled away and Nick and Sara both sat up more and removed the rest of their clothes. Ashley saw Sara's bare pussy and thought about how lick-able that made it and then she turned and got a full look at Nicks hard cock. She hadn't been with a man that thick before.

Ashley removed her shirt and watched as Nick and Sara pulled her shorts down and off of her. They both stared down at her for what seemed like forever.

"Even better than I had imagined," Nick said and Sara agreed.

"You've imagined me?" she asked.

He moved back down next to her on the couch his body pressed against her and the flesh against flesh felt amazing. His hand was cupping her breast again and Sara had started to move between Ashley's legs. "Of course we have," he told.

She leaned over and kissing him hungrily as she felt his hand slide from her breast down her stomach and over her mound. His finger slowly spread her pussy lips and then she felt the shock of warm wet lips against them. Her mouth pulled away from Nicks and she saw Sara's face between her legs and buried in her pussy. Ashley moaned loudly as she felt a tongue move between her spread pussy lips and up to her clit teasing it. "Oh fuck!" she exclaimed her hips bucking slightly.

Nick looked down with her, "that looks so fucking hot doesn't it?"

"Yes...You like seeing your wife's face buried in my pussy?" she asked through heavy breaths and moans.

"Fuck yes I do. You two are the hottest women I know," he told her and Sara winked up at him as her tongue started to twist and swirl over Ashley's clit.

Ashley moaned loudly again and her head rolled back as she closed her eyes overcome by the sensations. She felt Nick slide down a little and then her nipple was back in his warm mouth tongue twirling over it as Sara's tongue twirled over her clit. It didn't take long before she was screaming and cumming on Sara's face. Sara kept eagerly licking her through her orgasm before finally stopping and letting Ashley settle back down.

Sara pulled away smiling, "well I'd say that she is all warmed up."

Ashley looked at her breathlessly, "I'd say I'm more than warmed up."

Nick stood up as Sara smiled coyly, "well the fun is just starting." She leaned over and wrapped her lips around the head of Nicks cock sucking more and more in.

She watched having never seen something like this in person. It was a turn on to see her friend sucking on a cock like that. Her head bobbing back and forth and him groaning. Plus they were both looking at her and then Sara's mouth popped off of his cock. "Ready dear."

He smiled, "so ready."

Nick knelt down between Ashley's legs and the length of his shaft pressed against her sensitive pussy, but the thought of protesting never crossed her mind. She watched as Sara reached down and grabbed Nicks thick cock wrapping her fingers around the base and slowly guiding the head up and down between Ashley's very wet pussy lips. Ashley started to squirm and moan on the couch, her very sensitive pussy barely able to take the sensation.

Sara finally guided the head to Ashley's entrance and Nick stared into Ashley's emerald green eyes. Ashley stared back into Nick's eyes as she held her breath in anticipation. She felt her pussy resist at first and then it swallowed the head of his cock causing her to moan very loudly as he pushed in deeper and deeper stretching her pussy. When she felt his balls pushing against her she knew that she had taken in all of him. He didn't start thrusting immediately like most men she knew, instead he ground deep inside her letting her get acclimated.

"Fuck you are thick," she moaned as she stared at him.

"Mmm you are fucking tight," he groaned back.

Sara leaned over kissing her hard as she felt Nick slowly sliding out of her. He stopped when just the head was left in her and then slowly pushed back into her grinding again once completely inside her. She moaned loudly into Sara's mouth and Nick was slowly starting to slide out of her again. Once again he stopped with just the head in, but this time he pushed in harder and faster. The shock of it was exquisite and she moaned and almost screamed forcing her to break her kiss from Sara.

Nick started to pump in and out of her making long deep strokes, the angle causing the head of his cock to rub her g-spot with each thrust. She was bucking her hips with his motions and moaning as Sara's hand slipped down and started rubbing her clit. Ashley looked down. The sight of her friend rubbing her clit and her friend's boyfriend fucking her was very hot. She noticed Sara was watching the same thing and Ashley saw Nick reach over and start to finger Sara. He had pushed two fingers in her and she was rubbing her own clit and Ashley's.

Ashley started to cum again and as she did Nick's thrusting got harder and faster. She screamed out, "fuck me," as she was cumming. She was writhing in ecstasy.

Sara let out a long high pitch moan as she came, "oh fuck baby this is so fucking hot. Fuck her until she comes again." Her voice had changed and was even sexier to Ashley.

"MMM fuck Ashley you are the best we've had," he told her as he pounded in and out of her pussy.

"You guys are so fucking amazing," Ashley moaned feeling Sara's fingers rubbing her clit as Nick fucked her. She had no control of her orgasms and that made them stronger. Before long she was cumming again and didn't think she could take anymore. Nick must have sensed this as his motions started to slow. Her pussy was clenching uncontrollably on his cock as her orgasm subsided. With a sigh she felt his cock slip out of her and could see it glistening with her juices. It was still rock hard as she stared down at them breathlessly.

"It's your turn babe," Nick said to Sara who smiled.

"Mmmmm," she said as she rolled over so that she was on her knees in front of Ashley. She laid her head on Ashley's stomach bent over in front of Nick. "Let's show her how we fuck."

Nick moved up behind her placing the head of his cock between her pussy lips. Without hesitation he shoved his cock into her hard and deep. "Mmm fuck baby."

Sara look back and winked at him, "feels so fucking good every time," she said as he started to fuck her hard and deep. Ashley watched feeling Sara's head moving on her stomach and hearing her start to moan and almost yelp with each thrust. She had thought Nick had fucked her pretty hard but watching this she knew that he had held back. "Next time I'll make him fuck me like this," she thought as she heard the slapping of their skin with each thrust.

Ashley reached down cupping one of Sara's bouncing breasts as Sara lifted her head looking at her. Pure ecstasy and pleasure in her eyes. "I told you he was a good fuck," Sara moaned to Ashley.

Ashley stared into Nicks eyes, "best I've every had."

Nick started to fuck Sara even harder sending her over the edge as he rammed in and out of her over and over. He finally pulled out of her very close to cumming. Sara moved away pulling him so that he was hovering over Ashley. Sara started to stroke him and then Ashley joined in as well, watching him breath hard and hearing him groan. Ashley watched as cum erupted from his cock and she felt it splash down onto her tits. She moaned and was impressed that Sara had remembered her telling the story about the time a guy did that and it had made Ashley feel so slutty and sexy. This had been the perfect end she thought as she rubbed it into her breasts with her free hand, feeling it ooze down over her other hand that was still stroking him with Sara.

tman78
tman78
9 Followers