All Comments on 'Old Flame, New Humiliations Ch. 02'

by Mogrem

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a dumb slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't think you actually know what a cuckqueen is. But that's okay, you can't write a convincing plot, either.

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingover 1 year ago

Excellent continuation. Loving this premise of the submissive unable to say no to the dominant.

If I could make a short-term recommendation, I'd say don't make the new slut fuck Chris in the theater. That should be a little more drawn out. He's not that kind of guy to just hook up with some slut in the theater that shamelessly throws herself at him. Maybe she just shamelessly flirts and while at first Chris is almost put off, but eventually starts to like it. But Jasmine shouldn't be "clueless" about Chris cheating. She should be made to actively encourage it - maybe she treats it like she doesn't feel jealous, maybe she treats it like she thinks men deserve this. But obeying Jack makes Jasmine get Chris to cheat on her.

Longer term suggestions: Over time, Jasmine continues to sporadically meet up with Jack. And she and Chris "happen" to meet a girl every week or so that flirts shamelessly with Chris and who Jasmine is told to allow, if not encourage to continue. Each type maybe a new little interaction - first time dancing with another woman in the club while Jasmine watches. Next time is kissing. Then petting, handjob, blowjob, etc. Could make a chapter of a meetup with Jack to use her (or have her near while Jack uses another woman) and each woman with Chris.

I think it'd be hot for Jack's goal be to make Chris see and treat Jasmine like jacking off in a sock: tolerable if nothing else is available (if they even do hook up). So while Jasmine never sees it, Jack has her encourage this new relationship approach with Chris so that she can not have that full type of fulfiling relationship Jack is incapable of having. She and Chris will have a similar relationship to Jack and her, but always a pale, pale comparison. In the end, Chris actually cheats on Jasmine with someone Jack didn't send, and a budding relationship takes place, and he leaves Jasmine. And she's back to having nothing but being a plaything for Jack. Except now she doesn't even have the pretense of being his girlfriend. She's just his sex object to obey him ... whenever he decides he feels like playing with her.

Also, just personal preference, but I am not a big fan of the one-sided convo approach to the story. It misses something of the humiliation of hearing/reading the shock and judgement from her friend(s). I wonder if she blabs to Jack that she told Mandy and is now made to tell her (and others?) more.

Really cool story premise. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMogrem@Mogrem
I am interested in women giving up control, pushing their boundaries, or having them pushed. If that grabs you I'd suggest starting with 'Submissive and Breedable', 'Lisa and Polly', or 'The Sculptor'. It gets somewhat less wholesome after that. Some stories are scratching a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES