Old Friends Reunite

Story Info
Stefani and Carolyn reunite after 20 years.
1k words
3.7
7.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The occasion was an autumn Friday, the 4th day of sixth grade, in 2001. I had just stepped off the school bus and was walking home and chatting with the girl would become my bestie, Carolyn Kenny. The then 11 year old blue-eyed ash-blond wore ripped denim and a white floral sleeveless top. Her hair was long.

The friendship that sparked that day continued all the way to our junior year of high school. Carolyn was an army brat who most likely would follow her dad's footsteps into the army. On a cold November day I watched the moving van in front of the Kenny household.

A Friday night in May of 2021, actually just a few days after my 31st birthday, saw me being let out of a blue Toyota at the popular lesbian haunt Ms. Radclyfee. Like most clubs, it's located on a street that sees heavy traffic. A rainbow flag hangs over the sidewalk, its pole jutting diagonally from the brick wall above a large window. A black awning over the door bears the name "Ms. Radclyfee" in white cursive on both sides.

Out since my first year of college, I was a few months out of a bad romance with Jane. I would be satisfied with a one-night stand but unwilling to risk my heart again.

Ms. Radclyfee seems different than most lesbian hangouts. Instead of a pool table there's a dart board. For those who like to flex their brain muscles there's trivia contests. There's a live band and there's Karaoke.

I strolled up to the bar. A smoking hot barkeep probably in her early twenties with long brunette hair and wearing a black lace-up Halter top poured a Budweiser for me. She was a friendly type, someone whom I could easily visualize out of her panties though I didn't tell her that. Besides, it occured to me that she has a girlfiend.

I went out to the patio with my beer and took a seat on a metallic lattice chair by a small round table, also metallic lattice. The night was cool. The moon glowed from the eastern sky. There was the noise of traffic on the city street.

I never reminesce. The past as far as I'm concerned is buried and not to be excavated. I stopped missing Carolyn by the end of junior year, maybe earlier than that. I wasn't even sure that I would recognize her if she walked back into my life.

Someone vaguely familiar from the distant past spotted me from just a few steps ahead. She was clad in a pink satin camisole and fitted black pants. She sported a pixie cut. Nobody from my past ever wore such a hairstyle but the face seemed somehow familiar.

"Stefani Henner, God it's been a long time," she said from just two steps away.

"Carolyn Kenny," I said questioningly.

"It's me," she replied cheerfully.

The memories of her were only fond ones. I wanted her to bring me up to date.

"Sit down talk to me."

She pulled out the chair across from me and plopped her ass into it. My eyes roamed over her body.

She began the story. "I did four years in the army, most of that time at Fort Hood."

"I thought you might join the the military."

"My dad, my paternal grand dad, amd my brother all served. I was raised to be a patriot. It was hard not to be a part of it."

"Are there lesbians in the army?"

"As a matter of fact, I hooked up with a PFC named Lisa Kelly at a bar down in Texas. We did the deed at a roadside motel."

"Tell me all about it. I want details."

"We had to keep it secret on base but we were fucking each other with our eyes. She's brunette my size."

"OH yah DADT," I replied.

"Stupid rule," said Carolyn. "I was so glad when it came to an end."

"What happened to her?"

"Nothing, we keep in touch. We just don't do a lot together."

I happened to walk past a coatcheck room earler but ignored it. This is not coat weather.

Anyway I thought about old times for the frst time in quite a while. Carolyn and I swapped anecdotes, some ancient some recent.

"I'll be back in a bit. I have to pee."

"I'm not going anywhere."

Carolyn returned after about two minutes wearing just her camisole.

"Nice outfit," I quipped.

"Nudity and sex are permissable here."

She hid her hand under the table but her face betrayed her behavior.

"You're masturbating." I said that in hushed tone.

She nodded with a grin.

She pulled the chair away from the table giving me a view. My eyes locked onto a busy hand on her sex. A couple of minutes elapsed.

"Are you close?"

She nodded.

Seconds later her powerful orgasm left her huffing and slouching in her seat, Her hands fell to her sides.

We resumed our chit chat after she recuperated.

"Stefani how come you don't masturbate?"

"I do, just not in public."

"What do you fantasize about?"

"Hot blonds with big boobs dong me," I quipped focusing on her C cups.

"I'd like to watch you."

When in Rome do as the Romans. That in mind, I hurried to the coatcheck where I left my Navy blue slim fit off-the-shoulder short-sleeved top, blue capris jeans and panties.

My waist is long and curves only gently but there's a big curve at my hips and C cup boobs. Carolyn has a similar figure.

Anyhow I pulled out a chair letting her look into my open legs and went right to it.

My clit gradually swelled under two fingers making small circles. Before long local muscle spasms were making my legs quiver. My complexion blushed as heart rate and breathing quickened. Wetness spread between my open labia.

I slid two fingers deep into my now swollen vagina and pumped them slowly and steadily.

Cum suddenly squirted ejecting my fingers from my sex. Exhausted from the exertions I slouched huffing.

"Oh baby great show," said Carolyn. 
She flashed a toothy smile and nodded as the words came out.