Older Man Remembers His First Time

Story Info
And older man recalls some past experiences sucking cocks.
2.2k words
4.41
14.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
August74
August74
211 Followers

Here I was, a 50 year old man on my knees sucking an 18 year old young man. We are in the men's room of the Rialto theater. He is tall and well endowed with a beautiful hard cock. Oh to be young again! For privacy, we are in the handicapped stall which is much larger than the normal one. He had ordered me to strip naked which I did. Thankfully, there were a few hooks available to hang my clothes.

"Now faggot, slowly remove my clothes and use your teeth to remove my underwear. And be careful of touching your teeth on my cock. I wouldn't want to punish you." He smiled as he said this and so here I was, an older man submitting to a young man. I was very careful when removing his clothes but I couldn't help breathing heavily as my hands wrapped around his waist. My teeth completed the task of lowering his underwear and I was rewarded with his hard cock jutting out and hitting my face.

"So there is no misunderstanding, you need to obey my every command." I nodded in the affirmative and he slapped my face just to make sure I understood. "Now start sucking, cocksucker." And I did so with passion as my lips wrapped around his cock. I was reduced to being submissive to a hot young guy and I love it.

As I worshipped his body, I thought back to my younger life and how I had become a cum slut whore. Prior to my 18th birthday, I had always considered my a heterosexual male. I dated girls and I thought I was happy to be attracted to hot girls. So what changed? One Sunday afternoon. shortly after reaching the ripe old age of eighteen and with nothing to do, I was bored and decided to visit a local adult book store I had heard about. I entered the store around three in the afternoon and realized that I must have been the youngest guy there. The majority of men were way older than me. They seemed to look me over and so I concluded they fell into the category of dirty old men. Anyway the store consisted of a videos for sale room, a small alcove for books and magazines, a darkened back room for video booths, and of course the manager station situated in the center of the larger central area.

I visited the videos for sale room first and I was not disappointed. I enjoyed looking at the covers since they all had explicit photos. As I perused the video boxes, I felt someone right behind me get close to me. Rather than move away, I pushed back and was treated to a hard bump at my ass. When he realized that I would not shy away from him, he pulled me closer and wrapped his hands around my body and reached for my cock. Although I was getting excited by the minute, I pulled away.

"Sorry bud, but not now. Maybe later." I turned around and excused myself. I mean I wasn't gay right? He smiled and said that anytime I was ready, to return for more touchy feely action. I exited the room, composed myself, purchased tokens, and headed to the darkened video booth room. Now this room was more in tune for what I was interested in, that is anonymous sex with guys. But what was I saying? I'm not gay, right? Anyway men were milling about the various booths just hovering and perhaps waiting for whatever. I positioned myself against the back wall with booths on either side. An older man stood beside me.

"He turned to me and whispered, "Join me in the booth. I will let you suck my cock." Rather than being insulted, I indicated that the booth was kind of small for two people.

"Don't worry faggot, we'll make room." I tingled with excitement as he guided me into the booth on the right side. He entered with me and proceeded to push me down to my knees. I unbuckled his pants, lowered his underwear, and began sucking his cock. He quickly came in my mouth. I cleaned his cock with my tongue so as not to waste any cum. He pushed me away and pulled up his underwear and pants while I patiently waited for him to leave the booth.

"Good job faggot. I knew you were a fag as soon as I saw you." The truth was that I now realized I was a cock hound. I was getting ready to leave the booth when the door opened and another man entered. I stayed on my knees and unbuckled him. As I sucked him, I realized that I had become the hit of the abs. Finally, after the last man left the booth, I fixed myself and opened the door.

Standing there was the manager. I was worried that he had reported me to the police but instead he indicated that the store was closing and that I should remain behind. As he prepared to close up, he pointed to a small back room and told me to wait. The room consisted of a cot and a chair. After a few minutes, he met me in the room and ordered me to strip.

"I like my faggots naked on their knees." I quickly stripped and got on my knees. He was a much older man, well built for his age and when he stripped, his cock was rock hard. I drooled as my lips reached for his cock. "Not so fast cocksucker." He lifted my head and slapped my face several times to demonstrate his dominance over me. I trembled with excitement. I was being dominated by an older man and it felt great. "Now get on the cock and start sucking and play with my balls nice and gentle." I did as I was told and thoroughly enjoyed his cock entering my throat. I was deep into his cock and his balls rested on my chin. He held my head as I bobbed up and down on his beautiful cock. Finally, he exploded in my mouth and I did my best to swallow every drop.

"Get dressed slut. Meet me at the counter. I have a proposition for you." I used a tissue to clean my face and headed to the counter. "You're a natural cocksucker. How about coming by every Sunday to suck cocks? We'll split the profits. For the first time in my life I was the center of attention. I agreed and looked forward to the next Sunday. "And one more thing faggot. Call me daddy or sir, ok?" I nodded in the affirmative.

"Good, now get the fuck out of my store and be here next Sunday." And so I left and thought about the following week. First I needed to dress like a slut. The day finally arrived and I was ready. My outfit consisted of hot pants, see through blouse, dirty white sneakers with no socks, and pink panties. I had shaved my body so I was able to look more feminine. Before entering the store, I noticed a flyer that indicated a special treat for returning customers. I guess that I was the special treat! The door opened and my daddy roughly pulled me in. "Now get in the back and start sucking." I entered the dark video booth room and was quickly enveloped by men. They were expecting me and as a result, I was on my knees in the matter of seconds. I sucked old men, young men and everyone in between. For at least two hours cocks were thrust into my mouth. I must have swallowed cum from at least ten men. Finally, my daddy came into the room and announced that the store was closing. Within minutes all the men left the room leaving me on my knees facing my daddy.

"Cocksucker, we made a bundle today and you will receive a small percentage. Now let's go to my private room." I knew what he wanted and I was thrilled at the prospect of making my daddy happy. I followed him into his private room. "Now get naked and get on the cot with your ass in the air." Daddy then got naked and slapped my ass as he entered my man pussy with his cock. "Get that ass higher boy!" I raised my ass as high as possible and pushed back into his cock. He pounded my man pussy as hard as physically possible. I became wetter by the minute and so his cock slid in and out of my ass easily. Finally, he exploded into my body. It seemed like his cum never ended. My mouth and my ass were totally exhausted. He pulled out, slapped my ass, and told me that I was a natural born cum slut.

After getting dressed, he took me to his home, a nice condo in a good section of town.

"Daddy, you have a beautiful apartment."

"The reason I have this nice apartment is because of faggots like you. From now on, you work for me full time. In other words, I am your pimp. Any problem with that? Let me know right now. I don't want to waste my time.

While he took me by surprise, I was a bit excited at the prospect of being cared for by this older sexy man. "Daddy, I belong to you now. Anything you want me to do I will do."

"Here is something just for you." He opened a drawer of a hall dresser and pulled out a collar. He placed it on my neck. "This collar represents that you are now my property. By the way, my name is Mel and the inscription states that you are the property of Mel. Of course you will never call me by my name but instead call me Sir or Daddy. When you travel with me, I will put a leash onto the collar. If you have any problem with what I just said or did, you can leave right now. If not, strip and get on your knees. I need another blowjob." I willingly did as I was told.

And so began my new life as a submissive cum slut whore. Daddy set up my appointments and I readily complied. One appointment was particularly noteworthy. My daddy put the leash on and took me to this club. He got a drink for himself and ordered me to sit down at a corner table. He came over to the table with a big black stud.

"Listen up scumbag, you are going to leave with my friend. He owns you for the night. I'll pick you up in the morning. With that he left and the stud ordered me to get up and walk with him out of the club into a waiting taxi. Or course he held onto my leash as we walked. A short cab ride to his apartment building ended with him leading me into his apartment. As soon as the door closed, he ordered me to strip naked. At the same time he also stripped. He removed my leash and directed me to the bedroom. He positioned me so my head was laying off of the end of the bed. Then he walked over and placed his crotch directly over my head.

My tongue seemed to gravitate to his ass crack. And so I began to lather his ass with my tongue. As I did this, he reached over and rubbed my nipples. My tongue entered deeper into his ass as he lowered his ass into my tongue. "That's it faggot, now lick my balls." As I licked his balls, his cock seemed to get harder and so my tongue reached out to his cock. Now he held my head and his cock entered my mouth. He pushed in and used my mouth as a pussy. As he fucked my mouth, his balls rested on my chin. "I'm coming cocksucker so get ready." His cum exploded into my throat and I did my best to swallow every drop. He pulled out and his cum coated my face. I was ecstatic as he rubbed his cum over every part of my face. When he finally was finished, he threw me a towel and told me to wipe my face. The night was just beginning and I was fucked in every way possible. What a stud! Finally, after sleeping for a few hours, my daddy rang the doorbell and entered.

"Good job cunt, so now get your ass dressed so we can go home. My black stud seemed very happy and thanked me for a memorable evening. I guess I passed the test. Daddy was happy.

Now as a mature 50 year old man, my mind came back to the task of sucking this young stud. Here I was on my knees naked and submitting my body to this man. I was in cocksucker heaven and as he came in my mouth I smiled and thought how happy I am to be a submissive cum slut whore.

August74
August74
211 Followers