All Comments on 'Older Man Remembers His First Time'

by August74

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a way to go....

I would like to take his place. Sucking all those cocks. Swallowing their cum. Then getting fucked as well. Terrific....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A hot story. I was never into dressing, but am really into cock sucking. The description of being led to a booth and sucking cocks reminded me of some of my ABS adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Old Man Remembers His First Time is an enjoyable, hot and well written story. Like someone previously mentioned they are into sucking cocks only, I am that way too. How he went about sucking cocks in the booth reminds me of my time with cocks and GHs. I enjoyed those times but I decided to stop because I was in the military before Don't Ask, Don't Tell and if caught I could have been court marshaled. I didn't want to go through that because if would have been humiliating and it would have ruined my working career & marriage.

It's been a long time since then and I have starting sucking cocks again. I don't know why I enjoy it but from my first cock I knew I was going to continue. It is such a turn on to suck another guy's cock. I enjoy the feeling of a cock in my mouth, the cock swelling, the twitching, the guy's moaning and then how his cock & balls swell just before orgasming is a pleasurable experience. Not to mention I always swallow his cum because that's just part of cocksucking.

I'm retiring soon and I needed a hobby. I found one I enjoy.

Thanks for the enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a sad life to recount. Not into the abuse, plain and simple. I've had a lifetime of pussy and cock, and even though I'm a deeply closeted gay, never abused anyone and certainly would never let anyone abuse me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAugust74@August74
I am a curious bi-sexual guy who is interested in all things sexual. I can swing both ways. I grew up in New Jersey. Unfortunately this virus problem has affected all aspects of socialization but hopefully this will end soon.