Older Mothers need Young Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the dark clouds that had been hovering in the sky released a deluge of rain.

"Oh, my goodness, I really don't like driving in very nasty weather," Mrs. Lyons exclaimed as her face clearly reflected her nervousness about driving during inclement weather.

"Just drive slow and everything will be fine. We are only another fifteen minutes to the restaurant," Brad said as he nonchalantly placed his huge strong hand on Mrs. Lyons knee under the pretense to calm her.

Mrs. Lyons did not quite know how to respond to Brad's huge hand on her knee. "I guess he is just trying to calm me down. It probably is something he does to calm his own mom. I don't want a make a big fuss about it," she thought.

The confident young teenage jock smiled as he observed that Mrs. Lyons did not instinctively pull her leg away from his hand. It was the litmus test that indicated to him that he would be able to devour her luscious mature body with extraordinarily little resistance when the time came.

"You need to turn on your window wipers and headlights. It has turned totally dark outside," Brad directed the older woman.

Mrs. Lyons promptly followed Brad's demand.

Brad started to massage in circles Mrs. Lyons knee as the rain poured and darkness took over the area. "You're doing fine Mrs. Lyons. You are doing exceptionally fine. Just take your time as I guide you safely to Gino's Sports Hideaway."

"Okay Brad, I'm trying to do my best to get through this down pour. I can barely see anything with this heavy rain. Even with the wipers and headlights on," Mrs. Lyons said in an uneasy voice. The nervousness in her voice was not only because of the heavy rain -- it was also because of the arrival of wetness in her pussy. A wetness that she had not felt in quite a long time.

"Take your sunglasses off! That will certainly help you see the road!" Brad again said in a commanding way.

Mrs. Lyons promptly removed her sunglasses and gave it to Brad.

"Thanks Brad, I obviously should have known that I'd see much better in this darkness without my sunglasses. I can be so forgetful at times. It's the sign of getting old," Mrs. Lyons said with a sad but warm motherly smile on her face.

"I am here for you while your husband and your sons are not available. And I still think that your 30 years old and not old at all." Brad responded with a smile as he continued to massage her knee.

"I appreciate that, Brad." Mrs. Lyons responded in appreciation of the teenage jock's concern for her -- and his comment about her being only 30 years old.

Mrs. Lyons continued to drive through the downpour as Brad's large hand continued to massage her knee.

"There's the entrance to the parking lot to the Gino 's Hideaway Restaurant," Brad alerted Mrs. Lyons.

Mrs. Lyons made a sharp right onto the unpaved gravel parking lot. She was surprised that the lot appeared to be almost full.

"Great driving Mrs. Lyons. I can see you and I are a talented team together" Brad smiled broadly as his hand now slowly moved up her inner luscious right leg.

Mrs. Lyons was stunned by the brazenness of the handsome teenage hunk.

She knew that as a mother of three grown sons it was her responsibility to tell this boy that this was highly inappropriate. However, she could not deny that her pussy was now drenched because of him.

She was ashamed that as a 51-year-old mother that she was sexually aroused by a boy who was decades younger than herself -- and younger than her three grown sons.

Instead, the only thing she could think to do was to proceed and find a parking spot as the young jock's huge hand began to massage her upper inner thigh.

Mrs. Lyons uneasiness was dramatically intensified when she saw that Gino 's Sports Hideaway shared the parking lot with another business -- "Gino's Motel."

The name "Gino's Motel" was highlighted with a huge bright neon flashing sign with letters that highlighted the words - "Motel Rooms Available by the Hour."

Mrs. Lyons's shock was intensified as the 18-year-old stud's long middle finger began to skillfully trace the slit of her mature pussy that was separated only by her thin drenched panties.

"There's a parking spot over there," Brad nodded toward the empty parking spot that was directly under the huge flashing neon sign next to the row of outdoor door entrances to motel rooms.

Mrs. Lyons drove into the spot and turned off the ignition and then sat motionless. It was impossible for her to gain her composure as the boy's long and thick middle finger continued to skillfully trace along the entrance of her neglected love canal.

"Anything wrong Mrs. Lyons," Brad said while clearly aware that this hot mother was totally confused as to what was happening.

Mrs. Lyons gulped and meekly moved her eyes toward Brad and noticed the huge bulge in the boy's crotch. "Oh my, oh no, this is so wrong," were the only words that was able to come out of her mouth.

"What's the matter Mrs. Lyons?" Are you surprised that I find you as an incredibly attractive woman?" Brad said in a calm confident manner.

"Brad this is crazy. I am old enough to be your mother! I cannot think straight now. I have not eaten, and I feel a headache coming on -- plus I am totally baffled why you are doing this to me," Mrs. Lyons responded as she appeared to about to cry.

Brad leaned over and softly kissed her earlobe and whispered, "I understand that you feel confused. You will feel better once you have something to eat at Gino's. We can then talk.........about our plans together," Brad paused during his response with a confident grin.

Mrs. Lyons could not mentally digest why this young teenage hunk wanted much more than to simply join him to eat at the restaurant.

She tried her best to gather her composure but could only respond by saying, "I didn't know that a motel like this existed in Windsor"

"What do mean a motel like this? There' nothing wrong with this motel" Brad feigned that he had no idea what she meant.

"The motel charges by the hour! This is the type of place that men bring a prostitute," Mrs. Lyons exclaimed in a raised anxiety filled voice.

"It's not a bad place Mrs. Lyons. I've had wonderful time on several occasions at this motel since I turned 18. There' even a hot tub in each room!" Brad responded with a broad smile.

"You've been at this motel several times?" A bewildered Mrs. Lyons responded.

"Yea. I will show you around motel after we have a bite to eat," Brad replied.

"Why have you've been here several times?" Mrs. Lyons responded while she simultaneously figured that he had most likely been to the motel with one of the gorgeous young girls from Windsor High School.

"Let's head into the Gino's Sports Hideaway now. I am just as hungry as you," Brad curtly responded as he got out of the car to avoid divulging his sexual conquests at the motel that were of women in the same age range as Mrs. Lyons.

"Wait. We need my large umbrella. The rain is still coming down and I don't want us to get wet," Mrs. Lyons responded in a concerned manner.

Brad's cock throbbed at this sexy momma's response to protect him from the rain. It was a typical motherly concern that she probably had said to her sons many times over the years. However, this time it was not directed at her sons -- rather it was directed at a teenage jock who had his middle finger placed on the crack of her drenched mature pussy that was only separated by her thin panties.

"I also need my sneakers. I will not be able to walk in my red heels on this gravel parking lot."

"Where is the umbrella and your sneakers?" Brad responded.

"There both in the back seat."

Brad made an exaggerated frown on his face as he reluctantly removed his hand away from Mrs. Lyons drenched pussy and stretched his arm to the back seat and retrieved her sneakers and large umbrella.

At that moment, Mrs. Lyons's was befuddled why she suddenly felt a sense of loss that the boy's strong large hand and long thick finger was no longer exploring the entrance to her wet pussy. Was her sexually neglected body telling her something?

"You definitely have gorgeous legs Mrs. Lyons. You should flaunt them more often at Windsor high school just like you did on this trip," Brad said with a broad devilish grin as his eyes absorbed her flawless white mature legs.

"I wasn't flaunting my legs to you," Mrs. Lyons replied in shock.

"Whatever you say Mrs. Lyons," Brad responded with a broad smile

"Please put my heels in the back seat," Mrs. Lyons asked without a further response.

She removed her 3" red heels and handed it to the teen jock.

"My mom has the same 3" red heels."

"Oh, that's nice. I guess your mom and I like the same things," Mrs. Lyons responded while she tried to gather her composure.

"I'm sure you will," Brad said with a big grin as his eyes glared into hers.

Mrs. Lyons's responded with a blank expression.

"Ok, Let's go into the restaurant," Brad said in a commanding manner as he got out of the car with the large umbrella and walked around to the driver side of the car.

He opened the driver's door and held on to Mrs. Lyons's extended hand to help her out of the car. "You see Mrs. Lyons; I am a perfect young gentleman."

Brad held the umbrella for their protection from the rain while Mrs. Lyons tightly held on to his bulging muscular biceps to keep her balance as they walked toward the restaurant. "It's difficult to walk on this unpaved gravel parking lot even in my flat sneakers," Mrs. Lyons exclaimed as she simultaneously was astonished by the huge rock-hard thickness of his muscular biceps in his arm.

Brad's cock twitched as he felt Mrs. Lyon's slender fingers on his oversized muscular biceps.

Brad then purposely flexed his huge biceps to further impress the older woman. He then confidently responded, "Mrs. Lyons, I can guarantee you that you're in good hands with Brad "Big Red" Rafferty.

"Thank you, Brad," as she looked up with an appreciative motherly smile at the handsome teenager who towered over her even more so without her heels. Yet she still felt extremely confused as to what had transpired in the car.

"No problem Mrs. Lyons. I am here to please you......in any way that I can," Brad peered down with a confident smile as he viewed the well-preserved sexy mother's deep cleavage.

As they walked toward the restaurant with Mrs. Lyons slim fingers clutched to his muscular biceps, Brad casually stretched his hand down and nonchalantly slid it across her perfect shapely mature ass.

Brad uttered a silent groan as he concluded that it was the perfect type of fleshy yet firm mature ass that he had become accustomed -- a curvaceous mother's ass that had waited for decades for its pristine virgin status to be plowed and shattered by a huge teenage cock.

Mrs. Lyons reluctantly decided not to respond to Brad's brazen touch of her rear end because she didn't want to make an embarrassing scene as they were about to enter the restaurant.

Brad held the entrance door for Mrs. Lyons and let the sexy hot mother in before he followed her into the Gino's Hideaway restaurant. It landed them behind a large crowd of patrons that also waited to be seated at a table.

Mrs. Lyons looked up at the towering young stud and asked, "I hope you didn't get wet."

"I am fine Mrs. Lyons, don't worry about me. I am a big boy," Brad responded with a grin.

"I guess it is my nurturing instinct that's instilled in me. I am always concerned when my sons get wet in the rain. I try my best to protect them from catching a cold."

"I would hate to see you lose your motherly nurturing instincts," Brad smiled and bent down and plunged his tongue deep into attractive older woman's mouth with a passionate kiss.

Mrs. Lyons eyes bulged from the shock of the boy's deep kiss that he held in her mouth that seemed like an eternity. She was flummoxed that a teenage boy had brazenly forced a deep tongue kiss upon her as if he were entitled to it.

Brad did not give Mrs. Lyons time to verbally protest his unsolicited deep tongue kiss because when he pulled out of her mouth he promptly said, "I will get a nice private table for us."

"How are you going to do that? The restaurant is packed and there must be at least 20 people ahead of us.?" Mrs. Lyons responded in an obvious agitated and confused way after the unsolicited passionate kiss by the overly confident young stud.

"It won't be a problem," Brad confidently responded.

---------

At that moment Mr. Gino Grubo watched the video monitors in his spacious apartment/private office at the restaurant.

Mr. Grubo was the 53-year-old burly 6'1" and 230-pound full-time manager and part-owner of both Gino's Sports Hideaway and Gino's Motel.

Mr. Grubo sat naked in his robe after an extremely enjoyable time in his apartment/private office. His eyes were focused on the video monitors that were connected to the surveillance cameras that were logistically placed throughout the restaurant.

"Wow, how about that! Brad "Big Red" Rafferty, the star high school quarterback, has returned to our fine restaurant with another "new mother!" That boy's young tongue just did a deep dive into that hot mama's mouth. That young stud has been here every other day for the last few months with a different well-preserved mother. Damn! that boy can't get enough of ripe mature nipples to satisfy his endless appetite for mommy's milk," said Mr. Grubo with a big uncontrollable laugh.

Mr. Grubo than paused and thought, "I shouldn't laugh. I certainly have my own sexual proclivities."

"Did you call me Mr. Grubo?" a young female voice responded from his office's bedroom.

"Yes. Mei, please come to the monitors," Mr. Grubo replied.

"I will be there in a half a minute sir," the young feminine voice responded.

Mei Yong quickly picked up her bra and panties from the hook on the bathroom shower door and slipped them on her lithe 5'3" and 110 lb. young exotic body. In no time, she put on her required skimpy waitress outfit that was on Mr. Grubo's bed in his apartment at the private office. She then briskly walked to the monitors.

She immediately placed her delicate hands on the older white man's broad shoulders and gave him a passionate kiss on his neck. "Do you need me for something daddy, "Mei asked as she instinctively massaged his broad shoulders.

Mr. Grubo looked up from his chair with a satisfied big smile and wrapped his arm around the 18-year old's slim young hips. "You did plenty for me today baby girl. However, I need you to escort a specific couple to a private table."

"Who do you want me to seat?" The young Asian waitress responded with her ever-present beautiful smile.

Mr. Grubo pointed at Brad Rafferty on one of the monitors and said, "Do you know that behemoth sized boy with that attractive older woman?"

"I don't recognize him. Is that his mom?" Mei replied.

"She's not his mom. However, I am sure she'll provide him anything he wants," Mr. Grubo responded with a sly grin.

"That's Brad "Big Red" Rafferty. He is the star quarterback for Windsor High school. He is the most recognized high school jock in the county -- as well as the state!" Mr. Grubo responded

"Oh, I guess I don't recognize him because I am not into young white boys," Mei laughed along with her older white lover.

"That's fine my young sex goddess." Mr. Grubo said with a big grin as he tightly grabbed her perfect young ass.

"I am honored that you appreciate me," Mei responded by wiggling her ass.

"How could I not appreciate you, my young sexy girl."

"Do you need me for tomorrow's work shifts for lunch and dinner? I really need the money," Mei purred sexily and purposely wiggled her tight ass for the enjoyment her older white lover.

"You have done a fantastic job in your first week of being employed at my restaurant. However, tomorrow I will not need you. My wife as well as my daughter from state college will join me here for lunch and dinner. Accordingly, I will not have the quality time that I want to devote with you," Mr. Grubo said with a devilish smile.

"I didn't know you had a daughter of college age," Mei responded in a way that indicated that she was jealous of his daughter.

"Yep. She is 22 years old and is my youngest daughter. I also have a married 24-year-old daughter," replied Mr. Gruber.

"I didn't know there were other girls that called you daddy," Mei whispered in his ear as she wrapped her arms around him and planted a passionate kiss on his thick neck.

Mr. Grubo opened his robe and smiled as he revealed a huge boner that the young Asian teenager had stirred in his crotch, "This old cock doesn't react this way when my daughters call me daddy," said the older man with a big grin.

"Daddy, I am honored that I do that to you," Mai Yong responded as she dropped to her knees and wrapped her small slender hands around the older man's hard cock and then looked up at him, "I want to return the joy you give to me Daddy,"

"Oh, baby girl, you are so......hot! However, I need you to escort our high school quarterback and his guest to a private table."

"Okay, daddy," Mai whispered with obvious disappointment.

Mai released her slim young soft hands from Mr. Grubo's hard cock and reluctantly started to stand up with a mischievous grin but then quickly kissed the older man's excited balls. Looking up at the much older white boss she purred, "Daddy, I want to be your number one favorite girl."

Mr. Grubo moaned but was somehow successful to hold back the smoldering sensation in his balls. It required a few seconds to gain his composure after the young Asian's teenage tongue honored the older man's balls

"Listen to me my young pet. I want you to escort Brad Rafferty and his mother. No sorry. I mean Brad Rafferty and his guest to the private table at the far end of the restaurant.

I will inform our bartender, Vito Bono, that you will need him to prepare a bottle of our best vintage red wine. It will be compliments of Gino's Sports Hideaway Restaurant for our teen jock and his attractive mature companion," explained Mr. Grubo.

"Okay Mr. Grubo," Mai Yong responded.

"One more thing Mai," Mr. Grubo then opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a motel key card for Room # 9 at Gino's Motel - that was the short walk across the gravel parking lot.

Brad had been a regular customer at the motel during the last two months -- accompanied by different women who were typically more than twice or three times as old as him.

Mr. Grubo informed Brad from the onset that Room #9 was reserved for his enjoyment with the hot sexy older women -- as long it was not being used by someone else at that time.

Mr. Grubo explained that it was his way to show his appreciation to the young teenage quarterback for making the football team of Windsor High School a state championship competitor.

Brad surmised that it was simply another perk that came his way for being the star quarterback at the high school

"After the older woman is glassy eyed after a drink or two of our fine vintage red wine, I want you to discreetly give this motel key card to our young star high school quarterback." Mr. Grubo further explained to Mai Yong.

"Why do you want to give him a key card for a motel room?" Mei innocently asked.

"The boy will know exactly what to do with it," Mr. Grubo responded in a stern manner without answering her question.

"Oh," Mei simply replied. She then took the key card and headed to the exit door of Mr. Grubo's private office/apartment. As she was about to open the door she heard, "Oh, one more thing Mei, I noticed that you were speaking to an attractive young Asian girl yesterday as I left the restaurant. She was wearing a high school t-shirt."

"Yes, that's my friend Tina Lin from my high school. She just relocated to the area with her parents from China," Mei responded with curiosity.