Older Mothers need Young Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good mama. Now let me hear you say that you love sucking Big Red's donkey size cock," Brad teased the attractive older mother who now was intensely showing her love for his teenage cock.

Mrs. Lyons could not verbally respond because of Brad's huge teenage sex appendage in her mouth.

"I asked you a question! Do you love sucking on Big Red's donkey size cock?" Brad sternly repeated and then pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Yes Brad! Yes Brad! I love your giant young cock! It makes me feel young that a muscular fit teenager lusts after my body!"

Mrs. Lyons comment brought a broad smile to the powerfully built young stud. It was the similar type of comment that he had heard from the other older women that he screwed.

Brad then shoved his cock back into Mrs. Lyons waiting open mouth. He gave it serious thought to renege on his promise and rather teach this hot mother to get used to gagging on his huge young cock as it spewed globs of teen cum down her throat.

However, he decided that would have to wait until the next time they met, because he had other plans for this sultry mother for now.

"This is a special day Mrs. Lyons because it's our first of many dates. I am going to make it a date that you'll never forget," Brad grinned as he peered down at the older woman's blue eyes with his cock stuffed in her mouth -- with his hand held behind her head to secure the taboo position.

At that moment, a ring emitted from Mrs. Lyons' cell phone that was in her expensive Gucci pocketbook. She franticly tried to reach toward her pocketbook that was on the bed.

Brad shook his head back and forth in dismay not wanting to be interrupted at this moment.

"I'll handle the call for my hot mama. I don't want anyone to disturb you while you are giving me your motherly love," as he reached for her pocketbook and pulled out her phone and pressed the speaker button.

"Hello," Brad responded to the caller -- as Mrs. Lyons eyes widened in shock as she heard her son's voice while a donkey sized teen cock was embedded in her mouth.

"Is this Brad Rafferty?" The caller responded incredulously.

"Yes, who is this?

"This Dennis Lyons. I recognize your voice, Brad. Why are answering my mom's phone?"

"Oh hi, Dennis. I just found this phone in the parking lot at Windsor Supermarket. I was going to give it to the store manager for their lost and found area," Brad smiled down at Mrs. Lyons as he fabricated a story to her son."

"Oh, that's great Brad. My mom can be forgetful these days. Especially since her life has dramatically changed since my dad abandoned her and moved out of the house," Dennis explained.

"I didn't realize that your mom and dad are not living together," Brad feigned ignorance as he held the older woman's mouth in place. "I am more than happy to assist her for any way I can," Brad responded as he smiled down at a frantic looking Mrs. Lyons.

"I'd like to ask you for a favor Brad. I shouldn't say this, but you know my mom is in her early 50s and that's like decades older than us. I would appreciate if you could check up on her at times to see how she is doing,"

"No problem," Brad responded with a big broad smile at Mrs. Lyons.

"Thanks Brad. My mom was always impressed with you. I sometimes thought that she wished you were her son," said Dennis

"Your mom thought of me as her son? I will keep that in mind when I see her," Brad smiled down with a big grin at the older woman that had his huge cock in her mouth.

"Thanks Brad! I owe you big time. In fact, I have quite a large trust fund. I will send you a monthly check to keep an eye on my mom," Dennis responded with relief in his voice.

"Sounds good to me," Brad grinned as he slowly moved his hips forward and back as the older woman's mouth did it's best to keep in rhythm with movement of his young cock.

"In fact, I see your mom now. She seems to be eating a banana," he paused, "in the parking lot here". I will return her cell phone and offer any assistance she may need from me" Brad smiled down at Mrs. Lyons who had a look of fear on her face.

"Thanks Brad! I must get to my biology class now. The classes here at State College are very rigorous."

"That's interesting because State College has offered me a full football scholarship for next season. I plan to head up there next month to check out the place. In fact, I can drive your mom with me so she can get to see you," Brad smiled down at the hot mom.

"Brad, that's a great idea. My mom hasn't visited me at State College because it's a 900-mile drive and she is scarred stopping for a night at a motel by herself. She also fears flying by plane

"Okay, Kevin. I will mention it to your mom when I talk to her," Brad grinned

"Please try to convince her to drive you here. I will pay for the two separate motel rooms for a stopover. In fact, I will call her later in the week to persuade her to join you for a trip to State College. I know you will do excellent job getting my mom out of her doldrums,

" I will definitely do my best for your mom," Brad responded.

"Thanks Brad. I hope to see you soon," Kevin said and ended the call.

Mrs. Lyons was relieved that the conversation had ended without it being disclosed that she had Brad's cock stuffed in her mouth at a motel.

"You heard that mama. It's time for your new "son" to get you out of your doldrums," Brad grinned at Mrs. Lyons. "And your new son has special needs that only his sexy new "mother" can provide.

"That mean it's time for some hot mama loving. Now get off your knees and stand up," Brad glared down at the older woman as he pulled his cock out of her stretched mouth.

Mrs. Lyons felt like a steel pole had just been removed from her mouth.

She slowly got off her knees and displayed her well-preserved aged body to the handsome 6'4" chiseled naked muscular body of the 18-year-old hunk.

"Very Nice! Very Nice! You are a luscious piece of mature ass! You just may turn out to be the "best mom" that I've banged. And at the same time, I'd be doing your son a favor by getting his mom out of her doldrums," Brad said with a broad smile as his huge cock was as big and hard as it ever had been.

Brad then tightly wrapped both his arms around Mrs. Lyons and plunged his tongue deep into her mouth. She instinctively returned his kiss by passionately thrusting her tongue into the boy's mouth.

Mrs. Lyons' sex neglected body was now thoroughly in need for god's gift for an older woman -- in the young muscular fit hard body of a teenage stud with a monster sized cock in a boy named Brad Rafferty.

"Is my "new" mother ready to be pounded hard by her new "son?" Brad grinned while the towering stud had his rock-hard cock flush against Mrs. Lyon's belly.

"Yes sweetheart! Oh Yes! I need your young cock! I'm ready for you! Mama's ready to spread her legs for her new son," Mrs. Lyons whimpered as she peered up to tall teenage stud.

"That's what I want to hear from my hot new mother," Brad grinned over his triumphant conquest.

"Mama, there's a scanty red sheer negligee in the bathroom. I want you to put it on for your new "son" Brad said in a commanding voice.

"There's also a pair of transparent open toed five-inch red stiletto heels in the bathroom that you will need to fully please me," Brad added to his order.

Mrs. Lyons briefly wondered why Brad was now constantly addressing her as "Mama." Was it simply based on the conversation he just had with her son, Dennis? Or was it a sexual turn on for him before he slammed his magnificent young cock into a another neglected mature pussy?

However, she knew that question was irrelevant when all she wanted was to be ravished by the fit hard bodied teenager.

"Yes Brad," Mrs. Lyons meekly responded as she started to walk toward the bathroom

As Mrs. Lyons walked toward the bathroom, Brad's eyes fixated on her shapely voluptuous mature ass as it moved in unison with her natural mature swaying hips. She had the type of wide hips that only a woman that had given birth to three children could possess. Hips that were tailor made for a young stud to unmercifully slam his cock as hard and deep as he wished.

"Wait a minute, get back here!"

Mrs. Lyons promptly returned to him in a somewhat confused state.

"Turn around," Brad shouted at her as she promptly complied with his order.

Brad slid his hands under her panties and tightly squeezed both of her ass cheeks. "You have a beautiful and firm round ass that is aged to perfection! It's the type of ass that your new "son" desires.

"Thank you, Brad," was Mrs. Lyons awkward response.

Brad then moved the long middle finger of his right hand and shoved it between her ass cheeks as far it would go.

Mrs. Lyons grimaced as Brad fingered her ass to a depth that had never been touched.

"Are you a virgin, Mrs. Lyons?"

"Brad, you know I have three sons! How could I be a virgin!" Mrs. Lyons responded not fully comprehending what he meant.

"I don't mean that type of virgin," Brad laughed as he started twisting his finger around in her ass hole.

"Oh Brad, Oh Brad, not that," Mrs. Lyons cringed at the thought of being fucked in the ass -- something she had forbid her husband to do to her.

Brad responded by removing his hands from her mature ass and then gave it three hard slaps. "Ouch! Ouch," shrieked the older woman.

"Mrs. Lyons, I will decide whether your virgin ass will be deflowered this afternoon. Now get in the bathroom and put on the sheer negligee and the 5" red stiletto high heels for your "son." Brad shouted at the older woman.

Mrs. Lyons without uttering a word briskly walked to the bathroom and closed the door. She immediately noticed the scanty red sheer negligee hanging from the top of the glass shower door. At the foot of shower door were the matching red high heels stiletto shoes.

Mrs. Lyons eyes widened in shock when she noticed four handcuffs hanging from the hook on the back of bathroom door. She gasped and tried her best not to think about it.

She then quickly reached up and removed the scanty red sheer negligee from the top on shower door and put it on her well preserved 51-year-old body. The hot sexy mother then slid her panties off. The bottom of the short negligee barely hid her graying pubic hair.

Mrs. Lyons then slipped her feet into the red 5" red high heels stiletto shoes and took a wobbly step toward the mirror.

She peered at the mirror and wondered in disbelief how by innocently picking up the 18-year-old jock for a ride to the mall had ended up with her dressed as a hooker in a cheap motel - while this handsome stark-naked boy with an Adonis muscular body with raging hormones eagerly waited to plow her pussy.

Mrs. Lyons took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door and walked to her boy lover as she tried her best to keep her balance on the 5-inch red stiletto high heels.

"You are a hot mama, Mrs. Lyons!" as he held his muscular arms out to embrace the older woman as she walked up to him. He tightly wrapped his arms around her and pressed his massive boner against her well-toned flat stomach as he squeezed her ass cheeks.

"Oh Brad! Oh Brad. This feels so good!" Mrs. Lyons moaned and dug her nails into Brad's back as she relished the boy's throbbing young cock pressed against her aged body that was desperate for a male's love.

"You are so hot, Mrs. Lyons! I am certain that you have done this many times before with other young teenage jocks that you have escorted to motels or possibly to your own marital bed in the past."

"That's not true Brad. How many times do I have to tell you that I was always faithful to my husband" Mrs. Lyons whimpered as she was emotionally caught up in the lust that her powerfully built boy lover was doing to her.

Brad began to grind his cum filled balls in a circular motion against Mrs. Lyons well-toned flat stomach. "I'd love to make your flat stomach grow with a nice baby bump after I dump my sperm in your pussy." Brad said as he continued to grind his cock against her.

"However, I guess that's not possible at your age, but at least I won't need a condom," Brad grinned at the hot mother that was clinging tightly to him.

Mrs. Lyons had difficulty to respond to teen lover's question. She also concluded that her age and pre-menopausal symptoms meant that a condom would not be necessary. Yet, it was problematic for her to utter to this lusting boy that her aging body no longer could do what a young fertile woman's body could do.

However, she was still concerned about the recent scandal that rocked the town about Mrs. Rifkin, the 45-year-old history teacher, being fired after she became pregnant after a sexual relationship with student from the high school. It resulted in the end of her twenty-year marriage and forced her to move out of state.

The police had uncovered her transgression when it received anonymous videos and photos of Mrs. Rifkin leaving a motel with an 18-year-old student. The police declined to publicly report the name of the 18-year-old boy. However, it was rumored he was a member of the high school football team.

"I don't want to happen to me what Mrs. Rifkin recently went through," Mrs. Lyon nervously whispered to her lustful teen lover as she grinded her breasts and hips into him to reassure him that she yearned for his fit young body.

"There's not a chance you'll get pregnant Mrs. Lyons," Brad confidently responded while knowing there was always a remote possibility. However, there was nothing that was going get in his way from slamming his huge donkey size cock deep into another vintage mother's womb.

Brad conveniently failed to mention that he had delivered the same comment on several occasions to Mrs. Rifkin in this same motel room. Mrs. Rifkin was dubious of Brad's comment, however, her bizarre fetish of roleplaying that she was his mother that craved to be raped and impregnated while being handcuffed by the powerfully built young hunk would always override her concern to actually get pregnant.

"I know you don't want to disappoint your long-lost new son," Brad said with a devilish smile and then placed his hand on the top of her negligee and ripped it down and in half as he viewed her fully exposed firm large breasts and swollen nipples. He then peered down at her trimmed brown pubic hair that had several grey strands within the bush.

Mrs. Lyons was speechless after never expecting that Brad would rip the negligee in half.

"I love when an older woman reveals to me her unshaven bush. In your case I can see you are not a natural blond," Brad laughed.

Mrs. Lyons could only respond with an awkward half smile.

"Did you breast feed your three sons? Brad asked as he drooled over her swollen nipples and then wrapped his muscular arms around her.

"Yes sweetheart," Mrs. Lyons said as her body trembled in his muscular arms.

"You fed your other three sons your mama's milk while I haven't had an ounce! As my mother, I know you want to apologize and show me that you are terribly sorry." Brad said as he began to suckle on each of her swollen nipples.

"Oh sweetheart! Oh Sweetheart! You are making me so wet! Mrs. Lyons moaned.

"I haven't tasted any milk yet!" Brad shouted at the moaning older woman.

Brad suckled on Mrs. Lyons swollen nipples until a massive orgasm shook her body that made her pass out in his arms.

Brad then guided the motionless older woman to the bed and lied her on her back where it took her a couple of minutes for her eyes to open and regain semi-consciousness.

"How many others have there been?" were the first words that Mrs. Lyons uttered to the naked teen hunk.

I don't know what you're talking about," Brad responded while having a good idea what she wanted to know.

"How many women that could be your mother-- or even grandmother have you fu.....!" Mrs. Lyons responded with a raised voice while not fully saying the word "fucked."

"That's not a relevant question Mrs. Lyons. The question that should be asked is how many teen jocks have you picked up like me and driven them to a sleezy motel like this? Have there been 10 teen boys in recent years? Maybe 20, 30 or possibly 100 boys that you have drained their balls in your neglected pussy? Is that why you are still are an active member of the PTA?" Brad casually responded.

Mrs. Lyons didn't respond to the naked young hunk whose thick cock was rock hard at its full 9" inches length.

"You didn't feed me an ounce of your breast milk. How are you going to make up for that? How are you going to make up for that!" Brad repeated as he feigned being disgusted as he shouted at her.

The emotion of the moment was overwhelming to the mother of three grown sons. Tears started to stream down her face. However, she knew she didn't want to make this a missed opportunity that she'd always regret.

Mrs. Lyons was somehow able to refocus and then instinctively spread her voluptuous mature legs and peered up and smiled at the powerfully built naked young teen with a throbbing huge cock," I am sorry that I have been a bad mother! Please let me make it up to you. I beg you to cum in your mama as many times as your desire!"

Brad responded with a victorious broad smile as he got onto the bed and crawled on his knees until his eyes looked directly down into hers. Not a word was spoken between them for a few seconds until Mrs. Lyons spread her legs further apart and said, "Welcome home son."

Without a word being said, Brad positioned himself where his 18-year-old throbbing 9" cock now pressed against the opening of Mrs. Lyons 51-year-old waiting mature pussy.

"You're a lucky lady Mrs. Lyons. You're now going to find out what a 9" cock of an 18-year-old boy can do to a 51-year-old pussy. You're also going to see how I groom a faithful wife and mother into my whore," Brad said with a broad smile.

Mrs. Lyons was trembling from the anticipation of feeling an 18-year-old boy's huge cock in her rarely used pussy.

Brad pushed his hips forward as the head of his thick cock edged into her love canal -- the same love canal that her three grown sons had travelled out of years ago.

"Oh god, Oh god, it feels like a thick pipe is entering me," Mrs. Lyons cried out

Brad then slowly pushed his cock further into Mrs. Lyon's aged pussy. He could feel her body tense up as she instinctively wrapped her luscious legs tightly around his torso.

"It's too big Brad! It is so deep in me now! I can't take it baby," Mrs. Lyons screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Mama, my cock is only about 3" deep into your tight pussy. You've got another 6" to go before its buried in your love canal.

"Brad, please go slow. You are stretching me to the limit," Mrs. Lyons cried out as she begged the high school hunk to slow down.

I can't believe your three sons were able to slide out of this tight pussy. I guess your husband's pencil sized limp cock can be blamed for it" Brad responded with a laugh as he pushed another 3" into her.

Oh my god! Oh my god! Sweetheart. Please go slow. It hurts! I've never had such a huge cock penetrate me like this in my life," Mrs. Lyons cried out as tears streamed down her face.

Brad held his body in that position as he savored this moment with the attractive 51-year-old mother that was pleading to be gentle with her underutilized ageing pussy.

The feel of Mrs. Lyons' pussy muscles tightening its grip on his 9" cock that was only partially embedded in her love canal re-enforced Brad's opinion that there was nothing more erotic than a teenage cock screwing the aging pussy of an older woman who could be his mother -- or even grandmother.

"If it hurts too much, I can pull it out," Brad told her while having no intention to do that.

"No baby! Please don't pull out of me! I just need to get used your magnificent young cock in me," Mrs. Lyons whimpered as tears still were ran down her face.