Older Mothers need Young Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad looked at the credit card and smiled when he realized that her husband's name, James Lyons, was on it. "How nice that Mr. Lyons is paying for my date with his wife," Brad gleefully thought about the situation.

"My husband and I have an agreement that he'll pay when I use his credit card," Mrs. Lyons slurred when she noticed that Brad looked at the card.

"He is spending his money wisely," Brad responded as he plunged his tongue deep into Mrs. Lyons mouth with a passionate kiss - as Mrs. Lyons moaned from the pleasure that the lustful teen boy was doing to her.

"Please pack the remaining food. We have to leave now," Brad informed Mai.

"Brad, I will take my portion of the steak and shrimp platter home," Mrs. Lyons slurred

"Mrs. Lyons, you are in no condition to drive home now. You'll need to rest a brief time at the motel across the gravel parking lot."

"Sweetheart. That wouldn't be right," Mrs. Lyons slurred.

"Why do you say that?" Brad asked while fully knowing her concern and then gave her another passionate tongue kiss deep into her throat. However, this time Mrs. Lyons passionately responded by slipping her tongue between the teenage boy's lips.

Brad relished that this hot 51-year-old voluptuous mother had lowered her guard to his sexual advances.

"Sweetheart it's not an appropriate for us to go to a motel," Mrs. Lyons exclaimed in a very confused and mildly drunken state as she instinctively placed her soft hand on his shoulder.

Mai returned to their table and gave Brad two separate bags that contained each of their food orders

"Let's go now," Brad ordered the sexy older woman as he snaked his arm around her waist and guided her wobbly body through the restaurant toward the exit.

An elderly woman in her 80s, who was apparently not from the area, had just finished her meal was concerned at what she saw and asked Brad," Is your mom feeling okay?"

Brad smiled at the elderly woman and responded, "Thanks for your concern, my mom drank a little too much. She'll be fine after I get her into bed."

"You're a good son," the elderly woman responded.

Brad nodded with a broad smile.

Several older women in the restaurant also noticed the huge muscular young stud guide the wobbling mature woman toward the exit. Each one of the women jealously envisioned that his mature companion would soon be moaning and whimpering as he jack-hammered into her sex holes.

Brad and Mrs. Lyons exited the restaurant as the rain had stopped. He then guided the mother of three grown sons with his arm around her waist and led her across the parking lot toward Gino's Motel.

"Brad. I really don't think it is appropriate that we are heading to the motel," Mrs. Lyons mildly complained in a confused mental state.

"It's not right to let you drive home while you are intoxicated, Mrs. Lyons. Don't you see I am doing this for your own good. I know your sons would want me to keep you off the road if you had too much alcohol." Brad responded with a big smile on his face.

"Brad, I am not drunk!" Mrs. Lyons feebly slurred as her legs wobbled while Brad held her up with his arm around her waist.

Brad clearly saw that his sexual prey was certainly in a dazed mental state after drinking an unaccustomed amount of alcohol.

When they got to the outside door of motel room # 9, Brad bent down and again thrust his tongue deep into the older woman mouth -- as his huge strong hands grabbed her shapely mature ass cheeks. Mrs. Lyons again responded by passionately flickering her tongue into the boy's mouth.

Their deep tongue kisses seemed to last an eternity as his monster cock simultaneously grinded against the older woman's sexually neglected body -- as she moaned and gyrated her pelvis against the teen's now massive sized cock.

"Mrs. Lyons, I can see you love teenage cock," Brad teased the moaning older woman as his bulging muscular arms were wrapped around her body and his strong hands tightened on both of her shapely mature ass cheeks.

"'And it's your lucky day because Big Red has a huge teenage cock that is going to be thrusted deep into your vintage womb," Brad grinned as the older woman continued to moan and gyrate her pelvis against the huge cock that was shielded under his pants.

The feel of Brad's fit muscular rock-hard teenage body pressed against her sexually neglected mature body was overwhelming to the 51-year-old mother. Especially since she recently had felt pre-menopause symptoms that had created an anxiety within her that she would no longer be sexually attractive to any man.

Brad then removed one hand from her mature ass cheek and pulled out the motel card key from his front pocket and handed it to her. "Why don't you open the door of our motel room," Brad said with a broad grin.

Mrs. Lyons's mind vacillated on whether to slide the key card into the door lock and enter the motel room. Even in her current mental state, she knew it would be a major scandal if anyone found out about her being in a motel room with an 18-year-old boy.

However, she could not erase from her mind the hundreds of nights that she was in her empty marital bed with her vibrator that would bring her to an orgasm as she fantasized about a virile young man's arms around her as he sexually devoured her ageing body.

The combination of that thought and her pre-menopause symptoms and the feel of Brad's rock-hard body grinding his magnificent sized young cock into her pelvis clouded her senses.

It was a defining moment for the separated but still legally married wife and mother of three grown sons.

And after a few seconds of vacillating on what to do, Mrs. Lyons decided that she just couldn't miss this opportunity to be with the teenage hunk.

She then slid the card into the door lock slot as Brad guided his mature trophy into the motel room.

"Welcome to motel room #9 --also known as the Big Red's love nest, "Brad grinned as he moved behind the older woman and pressed his huge young cock between her round ass cheeks and slid his strong large young hands to caress her ample breasts that was covered by her red blouse.

"Oh Brad! Oh Brad! This is not right," Mrs. Lyons whimpered as she quickly questioned her decision to slide the motel key card to enter the room. As her eyes scanned in shock the fully mirrored four walls and ceiling of the motel room.

The sight of the reflection of the 18-year-old hunk with his strong large hands smothering her breasts while his huge young cock pressed between her ass cheeks was surreal. The thought of her sons, her estranged husband, or the students at the school ever finding about this would ruin her life.

She was horrified and guilt ridden in being in this situation -- yet enjoyed the pleasure that this young teen age stud's lustful actions was doing to her.

Brad then guided the 51-year-old mother to the canopy bed, "Mrs. Lyons, you should rest for a while on our bed. But first, let's make sure you're comfortable by taking off some of your clothes."

Brad turned her around toward him and then started to unfasten the rest of the buttons on her blouse.

"Please Brad, this is not right. You don't want to be with me! I am old enough to be you mother!" as Mrs. Lyons mind became lucid and tried to deter the young teen from his intention of plowing his throbbing cock into her mature body.

"Loosen up Mrs. Lyons. There is nothing more perfect than you and I being lovers" as he removed her blouse and relished the sight of her ample breasts in her tight bra.

Brad then reached behind her back and unfastened her bra that fell to the floor. He then took a step back and admired his conquest of a hot mother with slightly drooping ample breasts and large round succulent nipples.

"Not bad at all Mrs. Lyons. You have gorgeous breasts with nice succulent milk nurturing nipples.!" Brad salivated as his eyes roamed over the well-preserved older woman from the waist up.

Mrs. Lyons helplessly stood before the teenage jock with her mature breasts exposed with the necklace pendent hanging from her neck that highlighted the words "Best Mom" and her wedding ring on her finger.

She felt totally embarrassed as a 51-year-old woman standing naked from the waist up in front of the extremely fit huge 18-year-old star high school quarterback. A boy that was younger than her own three sons.

"This is not right Brad!" Mrs. Lyons screamed even though she knew that there was nothing that she could say or do to convince this sexually experienced boy from not fucking her -- he likely had heard many other older women express the same words to him in this motel room.

"Mrs. Lyons, it was obvious that you wanted me to screw you the moment you picked me up in your car at the high school this afternoon. You had the top button of your blouse unfastened in your attempt to convince me to accept a ride. And of course, you intentionally exposed your sexy mature thighs during the ride here." Brad convincingly stated.

"That's not true Brad." I had nothing like that in my mind to happen.

"I don't think so Mrs. Lyons. You know you picked me up this afternoon in hopes that I would plow your pussy until it was flooded with young cum," Brad responded in a raised voice.

"That's not true Brad! That simply is not true!" Mrs. Lyons whimpered as tears started to show in her eyes.

"I bet that's why you are involved in the PTA program to assist young male students."

"How many other teenagers from the high school have you picked up in your car and displayed your ample cleavage and fine mature legs?" How many of them have you spread your voluptuous mature legs for your yearning for young cock?

"Stop saying that, Brad! Please! I have always been faithful to my husband!"

"That certainly going to change now, Mrs. Lyons," as Brad feasted on yet another luscious mother's body that soon would have her mature pussy filled to the brim with his young cum.

Mrs. Lyons response was of stone silence.

"You have beautiful mature breasts Mrs. Lyons. And your perfect swelling pointed nipples clearly appear excited that I am with you." Brad said with a sly smirk as he rolled his fingers skillfully over her excited nipples.

"I can see you like what I am doing, Mrs. Lyons. Tell me that you love what I'm doing with your nipples" Brad grinned as he continued to play with each of her swollen nipples on her large still firm motherly breasts.

Mrs. Lyons could barely respond as this sexually talented boy had quickly gotten her into an elevated sexual state of arousal, "Oh my, oh my god. You're making me feel so good! You're making me feel so good! Please don't stop! I need it so bad!" she cried out.

"I can't hear what you're saying Mrs. Lyons?" Brad teased his new hot mamma lover.

"Please don't stop Brad! I need it so bad. I need it so bad." Mrs. Lyons cried out as loud as she could.

"You need what so bad Mrs. Lyons? Tell your teen lover boy what you need from him." Brad repeated her words as he enjoyed tormenting her.

Mrs. Lyons was too embarrassed to respond to Brad's question as his fingers rolled and twisted her excited mature nipples.

"Mrs. Lyon's don't be embarrassed. All the women your age that I've had sex within this motel room felt embarrassed. However, within minutes they soon pleaded with me to screw them as rough and hard as I could." Brad grinned.

Brad then intentionally removed his hands from her mature swollen breasts. Mrs. Lyons face immediately reflected a look of sadness as she looked up at the towering young teen.

Brad put his hand under the older woman's chin and looked into her blue eyes that suddenly had tears flowing down her face. "I'm not going to leave my hot momma. I am going to give you everything thing you need. Everything that your old impotent husband was incapable of giving you. You won't need your worthless husband anymore."

Mrs. Lyons peered up to the teenage muscular stud but was reluctant to respond about her husband -- even though she and her husband were now separated and not living together.

"Do you understand, Mrs. Lyons," Brad raised his voice as he moved his hands back and firmly engulfed both her breasts in his strong large young hands.

Mrs. Lyons still did not know whether she'd ever get together with her husband again and simply could not respond.

"I guess you need more convincing Mrs. Lyons," as Brad removed his hands from her mature breasts and began to suck on her swollen nipples -- expertly alternating between both sensitive breasts.

"Yes! Yes! Oh Yes! Please don't stop! Please don't stop." Mrs. Lyons whimpered as her nipples swelled and her dripping wet pussy now drenched her panties.

The sexual emotion from Brad's experienced hands and lips brought the sexy mother of three grown sons to her knees in front of huge teenage jock.

Brad peered down at the 51-year-old sexy mother on her knees and began to remove his shirt that revealed his chiseled muscular body.

Mrs. Lyons gulped as she peered up in awe at the sight of the teenage boy's powerfully built 6'4" Greek god body.

Brad saw Mrs. Lyons reaction to his powerfully built body and said, "I guess you're not used to a real man's body."

Mrs. Lyons did not respond because she was speechless from all the emotions that ran through her.

"I guess it's time for you to show homage to the young cock that is going to fuck you senseless," Brad smiled and nonchalantly stepped out of his pants and stood before the 51-year-old mother in his tight jockstrap briefs.

Mrs. Lyons was speechless as she scanned the teenage hunk's muscular six pack chest and the monster sex tool that pushed against and over his jockstrap briefs.

"This in not right, Brad! This is not right! Mrs. Lyons unconvincedly whimpered.

Brad confidently smiled at the emotionally confused mother and nodded toward the huge bulge under his crotch. "Mrs. Lyons, do you really want to deny yourself of this opportunity?"

Mrs. Lyons did not know how to respond to the handsome young jock. "Was this boy correct that her real intention all along was to wind up in a motel with him? To be a screwed by a huge hard bodied muscular 18-year-old boy?" She thought in a confused state

Mrs. Lyons was helplessly on her knees in front of the teenage sex god for a half a minute and did not know what to do. And then just like several other older women ultimately decided in this situation with Brad, she reached out and placed her slim manicured hand on the bulge in his underwear and stroked the length of it. "My god it's huge. You'd make a donkey feel proud," she whispered in amazement.

"I knew you'd like it Mrs. Lyons," Brad said as he put his hand under her chin.

"Get off your knees and remove your skirt Mrs. Lyons," Brad sternly commanded the sexy older woman.

Mrs. Lyons quickly stood up unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it and kicked off her sneakers and then awkwardly stood in front of the young teenage jock with only her panties, wedding ring and the necklace with the heart shaped pendent that read "Best Mom."

"I want to see your hair flowing down to your shoulders," as he removed the clip that held her hair in a bun.

"Get back on your knees," Brad ordered the older woman which she immediately did.

Now, pull my underwear down," Brad commanded the flustered older woman.

Mrs. Lyons did not hesitate as she placed both her hands on the elastic on his underwear and pulled it down to the floor. Her eyes were mesmerized on largest cock she'd ever imagined could exist. "Oh my god, It is a monster." She whimpered as she instinctively began to stroke Brad's huge 9-inch cock.

The 18-year-old naked Adonis towered above the 51-year-old near naked mother on her knees - with only her frilly panties covering the entrance to her love tunnel.

"All 9 inches of my rock-hard thick donkey cock is for you Mrs. Lyons," Brad said with a broad smile.

Mrs. Lyons initially did not know how she should make love to such a huge cock. She certainly had no experience with such a huge sex tool. However, after a few seconds she started to naturally lick the teenage boy's balls and then worked her tongue up and down the length of the nine-inch monster.

"That feels so good Mrs. Lyons. You are natural cock sucker. I guess you learned that from the teenage boys you've picked up" Brad moaned while simultaneously taunting the older woman.

Mrs. Lyons did not respond to Brad's comment. She was totally enthralled in licking the biggest cock and balls she ever imagined in her 51 years.

"I knew you'd learn to handle a real cock in no time Mrs. Lyons. I am sure it is a lot different from your husband's old cock," Brad teased the older woman.

Brad stood in front of the Mrs. Lyons for almost ten minutes as he was entertained by the 51-year-old mother's red lipstick lips passionately make love to his young meat. The young stud's sexual experience allowed him to easily hold back and not cum from the incredible sexual stimulation of the older woman's lips and tongue.

Brad intermittently scanned his eyes at the mirrored walls and ceiling of the motel room and enjoyed the sight from different angles of the 51-year-old voluptuous mother voraciously licking his teenage cock and balls as if it was her favorite ice cream cone.

"Enough of the licking of my cock Mrs. Lyons. It's time you graduated to deep throating my nine-inch cock and gagging on it and then swallowing my cum." Brad confidently said to his sultry prey.

"Your penis is much too big. I fear gagging on it." Mrs. Lyons pleaded.

"Open your mouth! Open nice and wide. Just like when I fed you in the restaurant" Brad responded while he ignored her pleading.

"Please Brad, I'd rather not do this." Mrs. Lyons repeated her nervousness about gagging and swallowing the teen's cum.

Brad peered down at the older woman and purposely exaggerated a face of displeasure with her response.

"Ok, Mrs. Lyons. I will be a gentleman about this. I won't thrust my cock down your throat and make you gag on it. Of course, that's if you show my cock your utmost motherly love," Brad sternly responded.

Mrs. Lyons felt she had to trust the teenage hunk and opened her mouth as wide as she could as Brad's huge young cock barely fit into her waiting mouth - as he reached down with both his hands and twisted her perky nipples.

"That's it my hot mama. Show Big Red that you need his young meat,"

Mrs. Lyons complied with her young lover's demand as she slid her full mouth up and down the boy's long and thick sex pole. Her red lipstick now smeared half the length of his thick 9" long cock.

"You've only engulfed half my cock! I know you can do better than that!" Brad raised his voice in feigned disgust.

Mrs. Lyons mouth could not contain a cock any longer than half the length of his cock without gagging on it.

"It's too big. It's too big!" Mrs. Lyons mumbled response could hardly be understood with Brad's cock stuffed in her mouth.

"That's ok Mrs. Lyons. I know you'll make it up by engulfing all 9 inches of my donkey cock in your vintage pussy," Brad grinned as Mrs. Lyons soft motherly lips and tongue voraciously made love to his huge young meat -- as she whimpered in reaction to the teen boy's lustful words and his use of her body.

Mrs. Lyons' caressed Brads balls with her polished red manicured fingers -- one of which had her wedding ring prominently on her left hand.

"That's it my hot mama. Show big Brad that you're his whore," Brad moaned as he was amazingly able to hold off spewing his young sperm into the older woman's mouth -- as he simultaneously observed the "Best Mom" necklace pendent that hung between her large breasts with its swollen nipples.

"Come on mama. Show "Big Red" that you are really the "Best Mom" - just like you necklace pendent says."

Mrs. Lyons's responded by feverously sucking the teenage boy's huge cock.