Older Mothers need Young Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mama, Unfortunately, I don't have time to go slow. I have a date in a few hours with a fine-looking Asian woman," Brad informed the sexy older woman as he moved his hips back until only the head of his cock was in her pussy.

Brad then grinned and looked down at the panting older woman, "Are ready mama?"

And without waiting for her response, Brad slammed his hips forward as his 9" cock disappeared far beyond the point that had ever been touched.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" The 51-year-old voluptuous woman who could be his mother howled out in pain and pleasure.

Brad relished the shrieking cry and emotional sounds emanating from older woman as his hips forcefully jack hammered his cock deep into and out of the older woman womb.

"Oh god forgive me! I can't believe a boy that is younger than my sons, is now inside my womb!" As the older woman's legs were now tightly wrapped around the young hunk's body and her nails dug into his back.

"That's right mama! You show Big Red that you're the "best mom" and you want his baby making cum in your womb."

Brad's unlimited stamina allowed him to jack hammer into the older woman's pussy for what seemed to be an eternity.

Brad could feel her pussy contractions feverishly milking his donkey size cock. "That feels so good Mrs. Lyons. Drain my balls with your dripping wet mama pussy." Brad yelled at the older woman.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Mrs. Lyons cried out at the top of her lungs as her body trembled in an enormous orgasm that overwhelmed her to lose consciousness.

Her legs dropped from being wrapped around his body to falling flat on the bed.

Brad's infinite stamina allowed him to jack hammer into the older woman's pussy for a while more until he finally unloaded blast after blast of baby making cum deep in her womb.

The sexually satisfied muscular teen hunk then rolled on to his back next to listless well fucked body of the attractive older woman.

After only a few minutes, Brad peered down at his now flaccid cock that was covered with a combination of pussy juice and sperm.

Brad had a big grin as his eyes feasted on the passed out naked voluptuous older woman's body that erotically displayed her wedding ring and "best mom" pendent.

The sight of the older woman's naked body stimulated Brad's young cock to quickly recover to its massive size and hungry for more mature pussy.

This prompted Brad to lean over and suckle on the older woman's swollen nipples on her ample breasts -- as he simultaneously slid two of his long fingers down to her sopping wet pussy and shoved them as deep as he could into her love canal.

Mrs. Lyons abruptly woke up from her dazed state and began to scream in pleasure as multiple orgasms now shook her body. "Oh baby! Oh baby! You make me feel so good!" she cried out.

Brad continued to suckle on Mrs. Lyons erect nipples as he forcefully finger fucked her until she passed out again.

This gave Brad the time to push himself off the bed and walk over to her clothes that was scattered over the floor. He picked up her skirt, blouse, and bra and then carried them to the bathroom and reached up and opened a small hatch ceiling door and threw her clothes in it.

Brad closed the hatch ceiling door and walked back into the room and picked up Mrs. Lyons panties and shoved it into his back pocket. It would be added to his trophy collection of the panties of older women that he had fucked senseless.

Brad then walked over to the bed and turned over the older woman on to her stomach and gazed her at her round shapely motherly ass. He marveled at her perfect round ass with wide hips that only an older woman that had children could possess. It was the type of motherly ass that Brad had become accustomed to jack hammering his 9" cock deep into its deepest depth.

However, as the teen stud pondered of ramming his fully recovered 9-inch cock into the sleeping older woman's virgin ass, his cell phone that was in his pants started to ring.

"Hello," Brad answered.

"Brad, this is Mrs. Chen. I just want to confirm that you'll be at my home at 7:00 pm.

"No. There is a slight change," Brad responded as he laid down on the bed next to the exhausted sexy older woman.

"You won't be able to come over to my house?" Mrs. Chen responded with a distinct sound of disappointment.

Brad relished the sound of disappointment in Mrs. Chen's voice.

"Just a change in the time. I should be at your home two hours earlier -- at 5 pm," Brad responded

"Oh, that will be wonderful Brad. I am almost finished making a nice authentic Chinese dinner for you," Mrs. Chen joyfully responded.

"I look forward to tasting all your Chinese goodies -- especially stuffing my mouth with your Chinese muffins," Brad responded with words that obviously had sexual overtones.

Mrs. Chen paused as she felt uncomfortable to respond to the 18-year-old Caucasian boy. The Asian woman's conservative upbringing made it difficult to respond to Brad's blatantly sexual comment. Yet, she couldn't deny to herself that she desperately needed Brad to sexually ravish her neglected mature body.

Brad took her pause to lay down on the bed next to the awakened naked Mrs. Lyons. She smiled glowingly at the boy that had just unmercifully fucked her senseless -- and snuggled up tightly to him as he spoke to Mrs. Chen.

"Are you still on the phone Mrs. Chen?" Brad inquired after the long pause.

"Yes, Brad. Sorry for the delay in our conversation," Mrs. Chen responded.

"No problem, Mrs. Chen. I am enjoying our phone call," Brad responded with a big grin as Mrs. Lyons' soft hand began to stroke his cock.

"5 pm will be fine for you to arrive at my house. My son, William, will be leaving the house at 4 pm -- and of course you know that my husband in on another business trip.

"That's great Mrs. Chen," Brad could barely get those words out of his mouth as Mrs. Lyons tongue was now feverously lapping his rejuvenated cum filled scrotum.

"Oh, that feels so good," Brad moaned as he reached out and tightly pressed Mrs. Lyons face against his huge manhood as massive orgasmic blasts of young sperm sprayed over her face and in her mouth.

"Are you with someone?" Mrs. Chen nervously asked.

There was more silence on the phone for a while until Mrs. Chen thought she heard more moans.

"No Mrs. Chen. I was reacting to a football touchdown that I was watching on my television," Brad lied as he grinned at Mrs. Lyons' satisfied motherly face that was dripping with loads of the teenager's cum.

"Oh, I thought you might be with one of your girl friends from the high school." Mrs. Chen responded.

"No. I am not with any of my high school girl friends now," Brad grinned as he skimmed some of the cum off Mrs. Lyons face with two fingers and pushed it into her waiting open mouth.

"My mistake," Mrs. Chen responded.

"Ok, Mrs. Chen. I will see you soon at 5 pm," Brad responded.

"That will great Brad." Mrs. Chen responded.

"I am sure it will be great," Brad said as he ended the phone call.

"Do you mind if we drive to my girlfriend's house before you go home?" Brad said as he grinned at Mrs. Lyons's face that still dripped with his fertile sperm.

Mrs. Lyons was initially stunned by Brad's inquiry about driving him to his Asian girlfriend's house.

As Mrs. Lyons pondered a response, Brad wiped his hand across the remaining cum on her face and then rubbed it into her disheveled hair. "You now really look like a whore that belongs at his motel," Brad laughed.

Mrs. Lyons responded with a half-hearted smile. She knew at the age of 51-year-old that the key to her sexual needs at this time in her life was this marvelous barely legal 18-year-old powerfully built teen stud -- a boy that she was determined to keep satisfied by spreading her legs for him at his disposal.

"Yes, Sweetheart. We can use my car to drive to your girlfriend's. Anything for my amazing virile fit young muscle-bound boy -- with a donkey sized love tool," Mrs. Lyons smiled in awe at the teen boy.

"That's good mama. Now get dressed in the clothes that's in the dresser in the top drawer. I have a hot date." Brad curtly responded.

"I want to clean up first Brad. I look a mess," Mrs. Lyons responded.

"I don't have time. Just put on the clothes that is in the top drawer in the dresser outside the bathroom door."

Mrs. Lyons eyes scanned the floor where her clothes had been. Where's my clothes?

"I don't care what you wore here. My hot mama wears what I tell her," Brad sternly responded.

Mrs. Lyons reluctantly pushed herself off the bed and walked to the dresser -- as Brad flashed a grin as his eyes soaked in the obedient naked older woman. He gloated to himself that he had groomed another luscious older woman to be his cum dump for his swollen balls.

Mrs. Lyons opened the drawer and pulled out a red skintight mini skirt and a matching V-neck sleeveless blouse. "This is so inappropriate for a woman my age. And there's no panties or bra!" Mrs. Lyons exclaimed nervously.

Brad quickly put on his clothes and looked at his latest conquest. "Just get dressed and slip into the red stiletto high heels. I have no time for your needs now. I have a hot date!"

Mrs. Lyons briskly complied and put on the scanty red mini skirt, blouse, and stiletto shoes. She then looked in shock at herself in the many mirrors in the room. "Oh my god. I look like a prostitute! These hooker-like clothes! Dried crusty cum on my face and disheveled hair. No panties or bra! This is disgraceful! I can't leave this room in this manner!"

"You look so fucking hot, Mrs. Lyons." Brad said as his eyes feasted on her braless tight V-neck blouse that highlighted her swollen nipples and her mature toned motherly legs that he could enjoy up to almost her love canal between her legs.

Brad confidently smiled and gave Mrs. Lyons quick kiss on her cheek as he snaked his arm around her waist and led her outside toward her car. "Everything will be fine mama. Big Red knows what you need."

Mrs. Lyons kept her head down as they walked up to her late model BMW in hopes that no one would recognize her.

"Give me the key. I will drive the BMW to my girlfriend's house," Brad directed the scantily dressed mother of three grown sons.

Mrs. Lyons looked in her pocketbook and pulled out keys that were on a metal ring and gave it to the teenage stud. Brad looked at the keys, "Make sure to make copies of the keys for the BMW and your house for me," Brad directed the scantily clad mother.

Mrs. Lyons nodded yes as Brad opened the passenger door of the car for her. As she maneuvered into the car, her mini skirt slid up her luscious thighs to only two inches from her naked cum filled pussy.

Brad eyes once again feasted on her body and then confidently strutted around to the driver's side and got into the car. "Nice BMW. I will enjoy driving it when you make a copy of the keys for me."

He then pulled out of the gravel parking lot and quickly turned on to a little used side road and zoomed down it toward Mrs. Chen's house.

"Brad, you're going way past the speed limit," Mrs. Lyons nervously said.

"Don't worry mama. I've sped down this road many times in my truck. It's mainly known as a lover's lane for the high school kids at school," Brad responded.

"Please slow up," She responded.

"Mama, I'd rather you focus on practicing your stick shift skills," Brad grinned as his eyes looked down at the huge bulge in his crotch.

As Mrs. Lyons obediently reached her hand toward the zipper on his pants, they both heard a police siren blaring from behind them.

"Oh shit, I can't recall ever seeing a police car on this road," Brad said in disgust as he saw the police car in the rear-view mirror.

"Pull over to the side," could be heard from the police car.

Brad pulled the BMW over and waited for the next instruction from the police officer

Mrs. Lyons briskly tried to adjust her mini skirt so that it would cover more of her bare exposed legs. However, she was unsuccessful at accomplishing that.

They could hear the door of the police car open and then close as the officer walked up to the passenger side of the BMW.

The police officer had been assigned to cruise around the area because of reports of acts of prostitution and illegal drugs use at the motel.

"License and registration please," asked the burly 50ish year old officer.

Brad couldn't quickly respond as he realized that he didn't have his driver's license with him.

"License and registration," the officer repeated with impatience in his voice.

"Sir, I don't have my driver's license with me," Brad responded.

The police officer peered down at the teen driver, "How old are you boy?"

"I recently turn 18, sir."

"You're awfully young to own the late model BMW," the police officer mused.

"I own the car. I have the registration for the BMW," Mrs. Lyons blurted out to hopefully disarm the situation as she handed the registration to Brad who gave it to the police officer.

The police officer's eyes were now riveted on the barely clothed attractive older woman's voluptuous body and disheveled hair. He then looked at her name and age on the registration. "Damn, I wish my wife looked like this hot babe. I'd like to get between those sexy legs and suck on her swollen nipples," he thought.

"Are you this boy's mother?" The police office asked with much skepticism in his voice.

"No, sir," Mrs. Lyons trembled in fear of the consequences that might follow.

"I saw this vehicle leaving the motel. Were you in a motel room with this boy?" The officer asked with the thought that he was about to make an arrest charging her with prostituting herself to a boy.

"Yes, officer," Mrs. Lyons responded with the look of shame in as tears dripped down her face.

"You're in a lot of trouble Ms. Lyons. Please get out of the car" As the police officer removed handcuffs from his belt.

Please officer, I just want to explain that Mrs. Lyons is my mom's friend and was nice enough to take me out for lunch. However, after the meal she didn't feel well, and I decided it best for her to get some rest at the motel," Brad responded with a fabricated story to hopefully clear up this mess.

"Boy, do you think I'm a fool! I know what goes on in a motel room! I am arresting your "mom" for illicit acts of prostitution," the police office angrily responded.

"Officer, you're mistaken on this matter," Brad responded.

"What's your name young man?"

"Brad Rafferty."

The officer's demeaner suddenly changed from being serious to having a grin on his face. "Wow. Brad Rafferty! I didn't recognize you. I am a huge fan of yours and the Windsor High School football. I am amazed how you've single handedly have won games for the team."

Thank you, officer. I can get front row tickets at our games for you and your family if that's okay." Brad offered.

The officer than took a lingering lecherous look at the barely dressed older woman. He then turned his head and winked with sly face at Brad. "I will enjoy your offer for front row seats. However, I am positive that you'll be having a significant better time than me," the officer laughed as he nodded his head toward the voluptuous Mrs. Lyons.

"Thank you, officer," Brad responded.

Brad waited as the police officer got back in his car and made a U-turn and sped down the road toward the motel

Brad then looked at a relieved Mrs. Lyons. "Being the star quarterback at Windsor High School brings me a lot of perks. That clearly was one of them."

"I certainly benefited from the perk that you got from the police officer to clear up a possible prostitution charge against me," a relieved Mrs. Lyons responded."

"Well, while we head toward my date's house, I am going to use another perk that I expect from you," Brad showed a sly smile and nodded toward his bulging crotch.

"My mother's intuition knows what my sweet boy needs," Mrs. Lyons responded with a grateful smile.

She then gladly pulled down his zipper and grabbed the teen stud's huge man hood and eagerly engulfed it to the back to her throat. She then voraciously sucked his huge thick sex pole until his full young balls blasted millions of fertile sperm down into older woman's stomach.

Brad moaned in delight as he drove Mrs. Lyons's late model BMW toward Mrs. Chen's home. He knew that he'd recover soon, and his raging teen hormones would be ready to pump millions more of sperm deep into the sexually frustrated Asian woman's womb. However, in the meantime, he would enjoy Mrs. Lyons' motherly love.