Older Mothers need Young Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a pretty name. Is she 18-year-old?" Mr. Grubo inquired.

"Yes. She is the same age as me now. We celebrated her 18th birthday yesterday," Mai replied in almost a whisper

"I am sure she could use some extra money. Ask Tina Lin whether she would like to work here at the restaurant. I am sure she will be the perfect fit for the position that I have in mind," Mr. Grubo said as he looked directly into Mai's pretty eyes.

"She has never done any waitress work," Mei nervously responded.

"That won't be a problem," Mr. Grubo responded.

"She doesn't have a car and it would be difficult for her to commute to the restaurant," Mai replied in her attempt to alter her white boss's request.

"Again, that will not be a problem. I can arrange to have her picked up after classes at the high school," Mr. Grubo calmly responded.

"Yes sir," I will inform Tina of your offer for a job at the restaurant. Mei responded in a soft quiet nervous voice as she opened the door to greet Brad Rafferty and his guest.

"Just don't simply inform her. I want you to convince her. If you fail, your job will be in jeopardy. You understand!" Mr. Grubo raised his voice with the sound of threat in it.

"Yes, sir," Mai Yong responded with a whisper.

****

Brad easily peered over the crowd as his eyes tried to find a hostess to quickly seat them. It was at that moment he spotted an attractive young Asian hostess in a skimpy waitress outfit with a tight sleeveless shirt that revealed her young cleavage and a short mini skirt that highlighted her slender shapely legs.

Mai Yong managed to maintain her beautiful smile after her uncomfortable discussion with Mr. Grubo as she walked up to Brad and his older mature companion. "Hi, Brad, my name is Mai. Mr. Grubo has directed me to seat you and your guest at a nice private table. Please follow me."

"Thank you, Mai," Brad said as his eyes scanned the young Asian girl's hot body as she turned and led the couple to a private table.

It prompted a smile on his face to know that later that day he had a date with Mrs. Chen -- the hot mature Asian mother who easily could be the same age as Mai's mother.

Brad grabbed on to Mrs. Lyons slender hand and guided her through the crowd to follow Mai. He relished the feel of her wedding ring that she still wore during this period of being unsure whether her marriage was at its end. It was a sexual turn on to him what Mrs. Lyons' husband's reaction would be if he knew where his estranged wife's wedding ring was now -- and in the coming hours.

The crowd in the restaurant that numbered over one hundred immediately noticed the high school star quarterback and began to chant "Let's go Big Red." The chant became a roar as Brad smiled and waved to all the patrons while his other large young hand tightly held the much smaller hand of Mrs. Lyons.

An older white man in his 60s shouted out in excitement," Hey Brad, you're the best Windsor High School quarterback of all time. You are a real stud."

A group of older women that were sitting together chanted, "You're the Best! You're the Best!"

Three women that sat at a table had their eyes fixated at the handsome massive sized young jock. "I'd love to take the boy home with me," commented the attractive 46-year-old Latina mother of two teenage girls.

"That boy with an Adonis muscular body would split you in half Maria," laughed the 48-year-old red head who had two grown sons.

"Ladies, my no-good former husband abandoned me three months ago. I am sure that huge young jock would make me totally forget about my loser husband in a second. I would let that gorgeous Caucasian boy pump his young wild oats into my love holes all night -- and day" responded Lisa Jackson, the 47-year-old attractive charcoal black woman that had a voluptuous knock out body.

All the three women laughed at their commentary.

Another older woman got up from seat who appeared to be in her mid-50ths. She had a glowing big smile on her face while she held out her pen and paper for Brad's autograph -- that he quickly responded with his signature.

Brad was not surprised that her hand that highlighted a large wedding ring lingered on his hand during the exchange. He was used to how women, young or old, whether they were married or not reacted to him.

Almost by plan, several older women got out of their seats in a feverish frenzy and surrounded Brad to get his autograph and show their appreciation.

Mrs. Lyons instinctively moved her hand to tightly hold on to Brad's muscular arm in fear of the swarming crowd.

As Mrs. Lyons's clung on to the teen quarterback muscular right arm, she noted on his left side was an attractive older woman in her 50s who inappropriately pressed her body flush against Brad's young body. Mrs. Lyons clearly heard the woman say to Brad, "my husband is not home, if you need a place to sleep tonight."

Brad responded to the woman by whispering something in her ear. Mrs. Lyons couldn't hear what he said to the woman, however, she clearly saw that woman react with a nod and big smile on her face.

Another woman who crowded around Brad turned her head at Mrs. Lyons with an envious look on her face. It was clear that the woman assumed that Mrs. Lyons was not with young jock to give him motherly advice.

Mrs. Lyons was embarrassed to be this position. However, she felt there was nothing that she could do about it at this moment.

Another woman, who appeared to in her late 40s with dyed bright red hair wore an inappropriate tight short skirt for a woman of her age, winked at Mrs. Lyons and silently mouth lipped, "You are so, so lucky!"

Mrs. Lyons turned her head away in embarrassment and thought, "These women must think that I pick up young jocks like Brad. This is horrible."

Within a few seconds, a beautiful mid-fortyish Asian woman moved closer to Mrs. Lyons and said with sly smile, "Every older woman here would trade places with you to be on a date with "Big" Red." as she stressed the word Big.

Brad heard the comment and instinctively scanned his eyes over the mature body of the hot looking older Asian woman. However, instead of making a move on her, he wrapped his arm around Mrs. Lyons waist and responded," I'd love to get to know you better. However, I am with a woman who needs my full attention now."

"I am here every Wednesday at the same time," responded the attractive older Asian woman with a frown.

Brad winked with a devilish smile and said, "I'll keep that in mind."

"I sure hope you do, big boy," she replied.

Brad then firmly retook Mrs. Lyons hand and led her away from the crowd and followed Mai who escorted the unconventional couple to a corner private table at the rear of the restaurant.

"Will this table be fine?" Mai asked as her eyes gazed at Brad and Mrs. Lyons. It was only at that moment that she took in the vast difference in their age. "I guess this grandma gets a thrill by hanging out with high school boys," she thought as she maintained her pretty smile.

"This table will be great," Brad said with a satisfied look on his face.

The table had a short bench seat that barely accommodated the couple. It required their bodies to be flush against each other.

Mrs. Lyons body instantly froze as she felt the young jock's hip and muscular leg in direct contact against hers.

"I have been informed by Mr. Grubo that our bartender has prepared a bottle our best vintage red wine. It's compliments of Gino's Hideaway Restaurant," Mai announced to the couple.

"Great. I love vintage red win," Brad responded.

Mai briskly walked to the bar area that was tended by the bartender, Vito Bono, who had the bottle of the restaurant's best vintage red wine ready.

Vito Bono the bald 60-year-old white bartender had a big smile on his face as he gave the wine bottle to Mai.

"I have the wine bottle all ready for you my favorite sweet young flower." Vito said with a sly smile.

Mai did not respond to Vito as he gave her the wine bottle but was able to rub one of his hands over hers. "Anything else you need from your favorite bartender," Vito said with a sly smile.

"No thank you!" Mai curtly responded. She was quite used to older white men hitting on her -- even sometimes when their wife was in the proximity.

Mai quickly returned to the table with the uncorked bottle of the restaurant's best vintage red wine. She then poured it into the two large wine glasses that were already on the table for the couple. "Enjoy!"

Thank you, Mai," Brad replied as his eyes scanned her young hot body and again relished the thought that he'd be with an older exotic model of the young Asian girl -- in the body of Mrs. Chen.

"What would you like for an appetizer?" asked Mai.

"The entre portions at this restaurant are huge. We will skip an appetizer and dessert," Brad responded as Mrs. Lyons appeared to agree with him.

"What would you like as your entre?" Mai then asked the couple.

"I will let my beautiful date decide that" Brad responded as he wrapped his muscular arm around Mrs. Lyon's shoulders.

Mrs. Lyons felt uncomfortable with Brad's huge teenage muscular arm around her shoulders especially in a crowded restaurant. This led her to be unable to compose herself to decide what she wanted to order.

She was also confused why they served liquor to a boy who was under the legal age of 21 years old.

Brad noted Mrs. Lyons's look of confusion and pulled her closer to him and kissed the sexy older woman's cheek and decided to order the meal for them. "My beautiful guest and I will have two dinner orders of the sirloin steak and shrimp platter."

Mrs. Lyon's glanced at the menu and noticed that the sirloin steak and shrimp platter was clearly the most expensive item on it. "How could this boy afford such an expensive meal?" she thought.

Brad then raised his wine glass and gave a toast, "let this be the beginning of a very close and memorable relationship for us."

"I really can't eat such a large meal -- plus I can't handle alcohol. Mrs. Lyons meekly responded.

"A little red wine will not hurt you," Brad responded as he picked up her wine glass and put it close to her lips.

"I haven't had an alcoholic drink for quite a while. I really shouldn't." Mrs. Lyons responded.

"You've been under a lot of pressure lately Mrs. Lyons. You can use a little wine to calm your nerves, "Brad said with authority.

"Ok Brad," Mrs. Lyons succumbed to Brad's insistence and picked up her glass and took a little sip of the wine.

"So, that will be two orders of sirloin and shrimp platters?" Mai asked to confirm their order

"Yes. Please get our order to us as fast as possible. We have a tight schedule in the next few hours," Brad directed Mai as he smiled and moved his large hand down to Mrs. Lyons bare knee.

"Yes sir. I know Mr. Grubo wants to keep one of his favorite customers happy," Mai responded and then rushed to place the order.

"I guess the management here knows you very well," Mrs. Lyons asked while trying not to confront the boy that had his hand on her knee.

"I am very surprised that Mai didn't ask you for an ID card before you ordered the bottle of wine," Mrs. Lyons asked.

"There are many perks you get accustomed to when you're the star quarterback of the Windsor High School football team," Brad confidently responded with a broad grin as he began to massage her knee.

Mrs. Lyons didn't want to confront the teenage hunk in the crowded restaurant about his hand that brazenly roamed over her knee. She paused for a few seconds to compose herself as her eyes glanced around the walls of the restaurant that was covered with photos of Windsor High School football players from the past and present.

She immediately focused on the numerous photos of Brad with his Windsor High School football team. It was easy to identify Brad because of his mammoth size compared to most of the other teenage players.

In one photo, it showed Brad running into the endzone for a touchdown after knocking down two huge defensive players on the other team.

She also noticed that there were several photos that was taken at the restaurant of Brad with his arm tightly wrapped around the waist and shoulders of various gleefully smiling attractive older women. It appeared to Mrs. Lyons that most of the women in the photos appeared to be at minimum mildly drunk.

Mrs. Lyons' eyes zoomed in on one photo of a gorgeous silver haired well-preserved smiling woman that was sitting on Brad's lap that appeared to be in her early 50s. She wore a braless sheer skintight sleeveless blouse and a matching short skirt that exposed her stockingless curvaceous legs. Brad had his long muscular arm snaked around her waist with his large hand resting flush below her ample breasts that highlighted swollen erect nipples.

Brad saw that Mrs. Lyons's eyes were focused on the photo of him and the older women.

"That older woman is Mrs. Brewer. Since her husband recently passed away there's not a week that goes by that I don't get a call from her for help around her house."

"I guess her husband did a lot of things around the house for her," Mrs. Lyons responded with a lot of questions in her mind.

"Mrs. Brewer is extremely appreciative of what I do for her. In fact, I'm sure she hardly ever thinks about her deceased husband anymore," Brad responded with a big grin as he thought of the many times that he had suckled on Mrs. Brewer's once milk nurturing nipples as she routinely drained his balls into her grateful hungry pussy.

Mrs. Lyons' was fretful to ask any further questions about Mrs. Brewer.

"Do you eat at Gino's Hideaway Restaurant often during the week," Mrs. Lyons asked while feeling somewhat relieved that she didn't have to discuss anything about Mrs. Brewer.

"Yes. I am usually here several times a week," Brad responded with a big smile as he admired the "Best Mom" pendent that hung down over her cleavage of her ample breasts.

"How did Mai respond so fast to seat us after only a few seconds after we entered the restaurant? Mrs. Lyons asked.

"She was probably back in Mr. Grubo's private office, and they noticed us on the restaurant's video surveillance cameras" Brad responded.

"Mai is very young and must be barely 18," Mrs. Lyons surmised.

"Yep. Mr. Grubo is 49 years old and prefers to hire 18- and 19-year-old girls to work at the restaurant -- preferably Asian and black girls.

At that moment, a scanty clad attractive dark-skinned black waitress placed the sirloin and shrimp platters on the table. She was in her mid-40s that was an atypical hire at the restaurant, "We prepared your platters as fast as possible. Enjoy" she said with a perfect smile

"Very good. Please inform Mr. Grubo that I am very satisfied with the service." responded Brad.

"I will convey your satisfaction to him right now. He expects me in his office most days around this time," responded the sexy black waitress as she hurried to Gino's office.

Brad licked his lips as he watched black waitress' big curvaceous ass sway back and forth as she walked away. "That hot ebony ass is meant for a 9" young white cock jammed into it," Brad thought as a future goal for himself.

"You were saying earlier that you had a date with a new girlfriend later today?" Mrs. Lyons asked Brad that prompted his eyes to move from a curvaceous black ass to the older woman's blue eyes.

"Yes. It' going to our first date," Brad responded with a big smile.

"Is she from Windsor High School?"

"No, she graduated high school in China," Brad responded.

Oh. I guess she's a little older than you."

"More than a little older." Brad responded as a big smile surfaced on his face and his eyes looked directly into the eyes of Mrs. Lyons.

"How much more than a little older?" Mrs. Lyons nervously responded.

"She is in the age range of all my current girlfriends" Brad responded with a big smile as he calmly sipped his glass of red wine.

"Oh, I see," said Mrs. Lyons as she did not feel comfortable to pursue the matter any further. Especially after observing how the many attractive older women in the restaurant reacted to him -- and of course the photos on the wall.

Mrs. Lyons quietly finished all the red wine in her glass -- now realizing that Brad had an obvious predilection for much older women.

She wondered why the young teenage hunk who had his pick of any young attractive teenage high school girl would rather be with a woman that was decades older than him. What did an older woman offer him that he couldn't get from a teenage girl?

Brad promptly reached over to the bottle of red wine and filled her glass.

"I don't think I should have any more wine, Brad. I don't usually drink wine or liquor," said Mrs. Lyons.

"You've been under a lot of stress lately Mrs. Lyons. A little more wine will do no harm to you," Brad urged the hot sexy woman sitting hip to hip with him.

Mrs. Lyons took several more sips of the red wine and then quickly emptied her glass to appease the handsome teen hunk.

Brad promptly again filled her glass to the brim with more red wine.

"This may be the best red wine that I have ever had," Mrs. Lyons giggled with an obvious slur in her voice as she then gulped down another glass of red wine.

"I told you Gino 's Restaurant is a beautiful place." Brad said while revealing his handsome smile and then took the liberty to kiss and nibble on her ear lobe.

Brad could clearly see that Mrs. Lyons was tipsy at this point. He then took his fork and skewered a large shrimp on her platter and moved it toward Mrs. Lyons's mouth, "Open up wide Mrs. Lyons, you need some food in your stomach." Mrs. Lyons was clearly being affected by the wine and was getting woozy and opened her mouth to let Brad feed her the shrimp.

"That's good Mrs. Lyons. I will make sure you get plenty of nourishment deep down in your stomach.

Brad skewered another shrimp with his fork and said, "Open your mouth wide again Mrs. Lyons, Big Red will feed you."

Again Mrs. Lyons complied with Brad's request and opened her mouth wide and then chewed and swallowed the shrimp.

"The shrimp and wine are great," Mrs. Lyons slurred with a giggle.

"There's a lot more that I'm going to feed you that you'll love too," Brad replied with a grin as he kissed her neck.

Mrs. Lyons responded with glazed eyes and a smile on her face.

"You should eat you're the sirloin meat too," Brad responded and then attempted to feed the older woman some of it.

"No sweetheart, I will take the sirloin steak home and eat it another day," Mrs. Lyons responded in a slurred voice.

It did not get unnoticed by Brad that Mrs. Lyons brought down her guard by calling him sweetheart.

"In that case, let me pour you some more wine," replied Brad as he filled her wine glass.

"Just a little sweetheart, I have had too much already," Mrs. Lyons responded with a pure motherly smile as she closed her eyes and gently rested her head against his muscular arm.

Mai noticed that that the older woman was resting her head on Brad Rafferty's arm. She quickly walked to their table and gave him the card key for the room #9 in the motel and said, "Mr. Grubo asked me to give this to you."

Brad responded with a confident nod and placed the motel card key in his front pocket of his pants.

Mai then gave Brad the expensive bill for both sirloin steak and shrimp platters.

"Wow, I didn't realize the meal would be this expensive," Brad feigned shock as he viewed the bill.

This prompted Mrs. Lyons to slowly open her now droopy eyes and purr, "Sweetheart, I will pay for it. I appreciate that you asked me to join you at the restaurant. This was a great meal and wonderful time that I had with you." As her fingers fidgeted to remove a credit card from her wallet and then give it to Brad.

Again, it did not get unnoticed by Brad this hot momma had just referred to him as sweetheart again.