Olivia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pgup
Pgup
52 Followers

I was silent for some time before taking up the thread of what Bill had been saying.

"Bill, just who or what is this outfit and how do you know so much about it?"

"Look, Livy. I'm just a run-of-the –mill electrician, but many years ago I was hired to do some work for the organization. That, incidentally, is what they call themselves. The bigwigs of the Organization must have liked the way I did my work without asking a lot of questions and so I've been working for them ever since. I'm like the serving girl. I am always present, but never noticed. So, I hear and see a lot of things.

If you are to ever understand the Organization, the first thing you must establish in your mind is that they are super patient. They do not go out and grab girls off the street. They much prefer having the type of girl – or man – they want come to them. The four of you girls are a perfect example of how they operate. Someone in your company heard you describe yourselves as the, 'horny harlots' and the organization latched onto that immediately. I have no doubt but what it was an organization rep who first planted the idea of shifting your Friday meeting place from where you had been going to La Minette in Kayla's mind. Of course, Ava's hunger for money made things even easier. Once you all had a dinner at La Minette – well, things were virtually settled. They provided the sleds and all of you just slid merrily down the slope until now you are – from their point of view – safely ensconced in the organization."

"What would this organization of yours do if, perchance, we should decide to quit?"

"I'm not quite clear on that point, but I have heard of girls suddenly being sent to sex bars in some forgotten parts of the world. You may have a chance to find out for yourself. I am not so sure that Rosa and Sierra can stand up to the life that they have just embarked upon. They probably don't realize it yet, but sooner or later, they are going to realize that they are just high-class whores. Now, you and Kayla are decidedly different. The fact that neither one of you has ever checked on just how much money you are making proves to me that you are in this for the fun and the pleasure – not the cash. Right now, it is exciting for Rosa and Sierra, but, one of these nights, it is going to dawn upon them that this is not just another school-girl escapade, but, in reality, the way of life for them for as far as they can see. What will happen then is anybody's guess."

"Well Bill, from your lofty pinnacle of knowledge, what is your projection of my future?"

"I haven't the slightest idea, but, from your attitude and the mode of operation I have observed in the organization, I think you will continue in this style for a very long time. That is, you will be tasked to provide sex for a goodly number of your company's business execs and quite possibly for, 'visiting firemen' too. Of course, your usefulness to La Minette will continue as well. Now, I have a question for you."

"Okay, shoot."

"How about I shoot inside of one of your openings?"

"Are you suggesting that we fuck?"

"Of course, that was my prime reason for coming here today. By the way, what is your opinion of that Mary-woman that I met today? Would she be agreeable to becoming my Friday night date?"

"I don't know. I was just as surprised as you were, but, from her rapid acceptance of sex in the hallway, I'd say that she would be a very good bet. Now, shut up and put that cock of yours in me somewhere!"

I sank down upon the floor and opened my legs to him. Bill was not one to hesitate and he was in me in a very short order! I discovered that I liked the feel of his cock. It was big enough that I felt a little stuffed with it inside of my cunt. I had yet to feel it in my ass, but I felt that there, too, it would fill me. We lay there, entwined in each other's body for most of the night and then I was shown a new aspect to Bill's character.

We were resting between climaxes when I absent mindedly began teasing the rim of his puckered hole. I knew at once that I had hit upon a part of his body that aroused his libido for I heard his sudden intake of breath and then a low moan. Frankly, I had never touched a man in this way before so I didn't know how far I should take this kind of caress. Bill solved the problem for me. He leaned his head upon my shoulder and whispered into my ear, "More!"

This startled me for I never expected any man to react in this way – much less a cocks-man like Bill. Still, I decided to honor his request. I licked one of my fingers in order to make it slide into him just a little easier and then, after once more making a circle of his puckered hole, I slowly, definitely pushed my finger into his ass! Bill's answer to this invasion was a huge sigh and another request for, "More!" I repeated my previous procedure and thrust two fingers into Bill's ass! This time, his reaction brought a pleasurable feeling to my cunt for his cock – that had been lying, semi-flaccid just inside of my cunt - suddenly pulsed and grew harder. I was all prepared for him when he once more asked for more. He winced slightly as I forced three of my fingers into his ass, but, amazingly, his cock got even larger and harder. There was no surprise when he once more asked for more of my fingers. This time I grew rather bold and, by doubling my thumb inside of my palm, I rudely thrust my entire hand into his ass. Bill screamed! However, when I made as if I were going to withdraw my hand from his ass, he begged me not to do that. Frankly, I was so aroused that I really didn't care if he wanted me in or out of his ass. By this time, his cock was even bigger and harder than I had felt before and I was enjoying it to the maximum. It was awkward, but, somehow, we managed to fuck with my hand in his ass and his cock in my cunt. Our dual climax was a wild experience.

Deep in my consciousness, I knew that I had found a soul-mate for this night had shown me that Bill was as rabid about sexual pleasures as I.

Pgup
Pgup
52 Followers
12