All Comments on 'Olivia Cooke: Then and Now'

by KeyesLodge

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another hot as hell story. I was never much into Olivia Cooke, but that photoshoot she did in the black G Banga was a game changer. Glad you included it. My favourite part was when she torpedoed herself down onto Keyes reverse plough style!!! Well done….. I’m hanging to see some Jenna, a return hardcore performance from Thomasin McKenzie and a first time appearance from Peyton List. She has a rock’n roll ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing opportunity for a Sophie Turner hardcore cheating story. I wanna know what happened? It’s been rumoured Sophie had been hooking up with Keyes over the last few months whilst Jonas was looking after the kids? Apparently Jonas was not sufficiently satisfying Sophie and she was dipping in all over town? Especially at The Lodge. Is it true? Has Sophie been a bad girl? Again?!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Have you got a new story coming soon?

KeyesLodgeKeyesLodge8 months agoAuthor

Pretty soon. Should be out by end of September.

KeyesLodgeKeyesLodge7 months agoAuthor

Quick update. Next story will be out in a couple days.

There was a slight delay because I absolutely HAD to start another story. One that I'm very excited by and hope to have out sooner rather than later. More to come.

RobertdocRobertdoc7 months ago

...somehow I suspect that teaser update coming at the same time after a....very big new news item about a very certain Lodge resident was revealed isn't a coincidence

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can’t wait to see who gets LODGED! next

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

YEP!!! With all the news about, concerning Hollywood’s latest divorcee, many questions remain unanswered. I think there’s a good chance that The Lodge was indeed mixed up in a certain split. We gotta hear all the hardcore action, steaming hardcore action, before TMZ spin the narrative into the world of the fictional and fanciful?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

can't wait for a Milly Alcock / Emily Carey story similar to Sophie / Masie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Olivia Cooke & Emma D'Arcy

vs

Milly Alcock and Emma Carey?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous