Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia felt enraged as Dr. Carolia told his story. The young man who had examined Olivia's clitoris was the same young man who she had met at the night club. The same young man who had taken the condom off when they were having sex. That was why she had ended up at the hospital for the morning after pill. That was the event which had begun her whole downward spiral. Had it not been for that young man, she never would have found herself in this horrible series of misadventures.

She recalled the smug way he had acted as he stimulated her pussy in front of the entire lecture hall. And just as she was about to cum, he had pulled his hand away and spanked her on her pussy. It had been so cruel. It had been so humiliating. Olivia had felt so ashamed about the way he had made her beg for an orgasm. As Olivia thought about the embarrassing event, she once again raised her hips, almost touching the vibrator. But right before making contact, she dropped her ass back down to the table.

"After the lecture came to an end and the students left, I had a bit of a chat with Miss Williams," Dr. Carolia said. "We discussed her fantasies about spanking. You see, while Miss Williams was under the influence of the sedative, she told the class that she was aroused by the idea of having her nipples twisted and her tits slapped. She also revealed that she wanted a man - or men - to spank her on her buttocks. And also on her vulva."

The men in the viewing area began talking more loudly. Many shouted out that they be allowed to spank Olivia right then and there. Judge Thorsky sternly shushed them.

Dr. Carolia continued, "Well, after the lecture was over, I figured since she was already on the exam table and unclothed, why not indulge the girl? After all, she had been so generous, volunteering for my lecture class. I thought I should reciprocate by giving her a spanking. Why not make her fantasies into a reality?"

Olivia's face turned crimson. She squeezed her eyes shut as she remembered the way Dr. Carolia had first stroked her plump ass cheeks before forcefully thrashing her defenseless bottom. She could not help it. She touched her clit to the vibrator for half a second before pulling away.

"And did she enjoy it?" Judge Thorsky asked, already knowing the answer.

"After the spanking, I felt Miss Williams' genitals to check for signs of arousal. As I manually examined her vulva, she began to rub herself against my fingers," Dr. Carolia told everyone.

"Oh god!" Olivia whispered as she pressed her pussy against the head of the massager for about three seconds. Her clit was pulsing. Her body was on fire. But she could not give in! Not now! With a grunt of frustration, she managed to pull away from the buzzing sex toy. She looked up at the clock. 00:34, 00:33, 00:32 ...

"So so masturbated herself against your hand," Judge Thorsky clarified.

"I'd never seen anything like it. She was like a wild animal! I cupped her vulva to provide her with some stability. I mean, I didn't want to poor girl to fall off of the table," Dr. Carolia said with mock concern.

Seeing as how she had been tied down and restrained to the table at the time, Olivia did not really understand how her falling off would have been possible.

"I just stood there and watched her red round rump rock back and forth as the naughty girl humped my hand. My fingers were soaking wet afterward. I'm lucky a bunch of stray cats didn't follow me home!" the stocky doctor quipped.

This last comment made the men in the viewing gallery burst out into uproarious laughter. However, their laughter soon turned to urgent cries and breathless cheers as Olivia thrust her pelvis up as high as she could. As her curvaceous hips gyrated, she ground her pussy against the head of the head of the vibrator.

"Oh ... Oh ... OH!" she cried. It was too much. It was all too much. The embarrassing stories, the humiliating comments, the room full of spectators. Olivia could feel her self-control was slipping away.

In English, the men began to loudly count down as the red digits flashed on the wall. "Ten, nine, eight ..."

Then a thought suddenly occurred to Olivia. There was no rule saying that she could not orgasm at all. She simply could not orgasm BEFORE the ten minutes were up. And the ten minutes were ALMOST up. She was mere seconds away from being released. It did feel like she might cum soon. However, she was in, what Dr. Carolia had described as, the plateau phase. She was highly aroused and sexually excited. But she would not reach orgasm quite yet. Probably not for a few more moments.

"Seven, six ..." the men yelled in a fervor. They had all risen to their feet. Many of them had ran over to the exam table to get a better look. The crowd of men surrounded Olivia. They were standing on all sides of her, intensely staring down at her and shouting, "Five, four, three ..." Terrified and excited, Olivia frantically looked around at the ravenous expressions on their faces. Their voracious eyes bore into her.

"OH!" Olivia cried out. "AH! OH MY GOD!"

"TWO!" the men all bellowed.

"AHHHHHHH!" Olivia shrieked as her cunt began to spasm. The sensor on her vulva began flashing red and beeping uncontrollably. As Olivia's orgasm overtook her trembling body, a piercing alarm began to wail. The shrill sound was coming from one of Mr. Dima's monitoring machines.

"She's orgasming!" Mr. Dima announced.

"ONE!" the men all hollered as they began to cheer ecstatically at the sight of the quaking quivering young woman.

As Olivia's climax crashed over her, she burst into sobs. Her hips jerked and her body convulsed with erotic ecstasy. But at the exact same time, her shoulders shook and her chest heaved as she wept. "What have I done?" she cried. As Olivia lay on the table, her body quivered with the aftershocks of her climax. Tears streamed down her contorted face.

The men all congratulated each other and celebrated what they had just witnessed. Some even high-fived each other. Their presence and actions, no doubt, had spurred Olivia on and pushed her toward a climax. They had gotten her so worked up and excited, she could not stop herself from seeking sexual release.

"That's enough!" Judge Thorsky shouted. "Everyone go sit back down!"

The men were reluctant to return to their seats. They were enjoying having a close up view of Olivia's body. But everyone knew not to cross Judge Thorsky. So obediently, the men all returned to the viewing gallery.

"Alright," the judge looked around the room to make sure that order had been restored. "Miss Williams, that was quite the performance. Ten minutes! You could not resist masturbating for TEN MINUTES!" he said sounding flabbergasted. "American girls!" he snorted. "I've seen canine bitches in heat with better self-restraint."

"I couldn't help it!" Olivia sniveled. "This situation ... it's crazy! Who could stop themselves ..."

"Silence!" Judge Thorsky cut her off. "I have not permitted you to speak."

Olivia shakily inhaled and pressed her lips together.

"Unbelievable!" the judge thundered. "All you had to do was keep that dirty little pussy of yours away from a vibrator for ten minutes. And you are such a hussy, you couldn't even do that!" Then he turned to look at Luke. "What do you have to say for yourself, Professor Pounding? She's been in your care for the past three days. Haven't you been teaching her how to control herself?"

"I've been trying, Your Honor," Luke said as he stood up from his seat. "That's why I haven't been giving her orgasms. From the moment I met her, I could tell what a randy little slut she was. And I wanted to teach her a lesson. But you can't retrain a whore in three days," he shrugged. "Now, if she were to be kept under my custody for the rest of the summer, I'm pretty sure I could get that libido of hers under control," he smiled confidently.

"I think not, MISTER Pounding," Judge Thorsky sneered at the American man. The change in title was not an accident either. "You had your chance. And you failed. Just as Olivia as failed her test just now. No! I'm afraid you should not send an American to do a Vulmonian man's job."

Luke scowled at Judge Thorsky's comments.

"Mr. Pounding, you are relieved of your guardianship duties. Miss Williams will no longer be under your custody."

Luke began to sulk as he sat back down in his chair. There was a look of pure bitterness on his face. It was obvious that he was sore over losing his own little personal sex slave.

Olivia looked up at the judge through her tears. Working up the courage to ask her question, she meekly inquired, "Where will I go? Who's custody will I be under now?" Olivia was so frightened, it came out almost as a whisper.

"Miss Williams, if you want something done right, well ... it's probably best to just do it yourself."

Olivia began to feel sick as the judge's words began to sink in.

"I'm going to do what I should have done from the beginning. Instead of trusting that American over there." The judge shot Luke a dirty look. "Miss Williams, from now on, you will be under MY custody. And you will remain under my custody until I determine that your sex drive is manageable," Judge Thorsky announced.

A loud discussion broke out among the spectators at this new development.

Olivia once again began bawling. Sure, being under Luke's custody had been an abusive and awful experience. But at least she knew what to expect. But she had no idea what the strict judge might do to her. He clearly had anger issues. Olivia was terrified.

Judge Thorsky turned to Dr. Sokolov. "Give her a douche," he ordered. "That cunt belongs to me now. And I want it clean."

"Of course, Your Honor," Dr. Sokolov said as he made his way over to a medical supply closet to get the necessary equipment.

"Be very thorough. Do it more than once if you have to," Judge Thorsky said.

"I'll administer three douches, Your Honor," Dr. Sokolov promised.

"Perfect," the judge nodded. Then he turned to Officers Letov and Amelin. "I'm going to start heading home now. I want to begin Olivia's retraining tonight. So there's much that needs to be done. I have some equipment that I need to set up. After Miss Williams has received all three of her douches, you will deliver her to my house."

"Yes, Your Honor," Officer Amelin replied.

"Miss Williams," Judge Thorsky said to the weeping naked girl. "I know you're upset right now. But believe me. This is all for your own good. It's not safe to release you back into society the way you are now. But after a few months under my care, I believe that I can rehabilitate you. It is my hope that, eventually, you will be ruled by logic and not your libido."

A few months? He planned on keeping her under his custody for a few MONTHS? Olivia began to panic. This could not be happening.

"And I WILL rehabilitate you," the judge said, narrowing his eyes. "Believe me, Miss Williams, I am a very determined man. And I don't quit until I achieve whatever it is that I set out to do. I will break you of your sluttish ways. By any means necessary," he said as he lowered his voice an octave or two. "I'm going to head out now. But Officers Amelin and Letov will escort you to my house after you have been cleaned. Prepare yourself. You're going to be in for quite an evening." He reached down, patted her on her right breast. Then made his way toward the white swinging doors.

As Olivia lay crying on the exam table, she wondered how she could have let this happen. Things could not possibly get any worse, she thought.

But she did not have long to ponder over her regrets before being interrupted by Dr. Sokolov. She craned her neck as she looked up at him. He stood at the foot of the exam table holding a large rubber bulb with a long thick vaginal nozzle.

"Time for your first douche," he grinned. "We have to get that pussy of yours squeaky clean for the judge!"

Olivia let her head fall back down onto the exam table. She closed her eyes and groaned. She quickly reminded herself that in Vulmonia, things could always get worse.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments!

I wanted to thank you all for commenting. I really do appreciate the feedback and criticism.

@ anonymous #5,

Thanks so much for the nice compliment! I'm happy to hear that you're still enjoying this series. I enjoy writing it.

As for the other commenters, thank you for sharing your opinions. I think you all made some fair points and I agree with much of what you said.

There are not many chapters left in this story. This series will come to an end soon. I still plan on finishing it the way I have planned. But thanks to your feedback, I may tweak it a little bit here and there.

I do agree with the criticism that the story is getting repetitive. In several chapters, I feel that some of the content is too similar. But the thing you have to keep in mind is that this is a work in progress. It's an unfinished product. You are reading it as I am writing it.

Obviously this story will never be professionally published. I am just an amateur author writing it for fun. However, in the unlikely event that I were to submit this series to a professional publisher, I would definitely go back and edit it and rework the story a little. I would omit a few of the chapters that seem superfluous. And probably condense some others in order to keep the plot from getting stale. But I am not quite finished writing it yet. So I am afraid you are all stuck with my incomplete, rough first draft. And seeing as how I have no plans on professionally publishing it, I'm not sure that I will go back and change it once it's finished. I mean, maybe I will. But probably not.

As for the criticisms of rape, torture and humiliation ... well ... what can I say? This story is in the non-consent category. The tags for each chapter usually include words like "non-consent," "humiliation," "forced," "nudity," "forced nudity," etc. ... And if you have been reading this series from the beginning, I find it a little odd that you have only started complaining just now. This is chapter 31. You've had thirty previous chapters to get an idea of what this story is all about. Chapter 1 involved humiliation, forced nudity and a forced orgasm. And that was the very beginning of the series. Where did you all think it was going to go from there? A romantic walk on the beach? A double date at the drive-in?

I don't know why, but it seems that many sexual fantasies are dark and transgressive. For some reason, many people are turned on by things that are taboo. I would never want the events of this story to become a reality. But for some reason, as a fantasy, it's a turn on for myself and hopefully some of the readers. If any of you out there find the story off putting because of the non-consent elements, then perhaps you should check out some stories in "erotic couplings" or "loving wives." Literotica has thousands of stories to choose from. And if non-consent isn't your thing, then I'm not really sure why you're reading stories in this category.

Anyway, thanks again for the feedback. As I stated earlier, there are only a few chapters left. I hope you will enjoy them. Feel free to keep commenting. Constructive criticism is always helpful and appreciated.

sigrunkastanrazisigrunkastanraziabout 5 years ago
End of community service

I have mixed emotions about this episode.

I was expecting to see Olivia succeed ... and then either be so aroused she does something the judge uses as an excuse to keep her in Vulmonia anyway, or orgasms so spectacularly that he takes that as his excuse. Either way, she gets a few moments when she thinks the nightmare is over, only to be disappointed again.

That being said, my conflict is that while I get wet with every new chapter, it does seem that we've reached a point where there should be a resolution. I look forward to see how you're going to keep this from descending into Olivia just being turned into a bokken sex slave.

ukitakkeukitakkeabout 5 years ago

I agree with the other comments that this is getting a bit repetitive.

This chapter could have been a great place to prepare for a satisfying finale. Maybe one more session of denial and humiliation, before she is released.

The end, everybody happy, great story, looking forward to your next.

If the author wishes to continue this story as he or she wants, (As is his/her good right.), then I suggest creating an alternative chapter in which Olivia succeeds, and is released.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Absolutely love this entire story

I’ve been following this story for quite some time and olivia’s continued lack of self control is one of my favorite things about it.

I’ve never commented on this site before but seeing the not so great comments people have been leaving, I just want you to know that I absolutely love this story and can’t wait for the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Plot needs more substance than just abuse/rape.

I agree with the above two comments. Had to skip ahead by at least 20 chapters to save myself from all the mundane repetitive abuse/rape shit. There should be a chapter where Olivia finally comes to her senses. After all don’t we deserve something nice after 31 chapters of repetitive nonsense?. Maybe if we’re lucky the author will run out of weird fetishes to write about and actually give the story a substantial plot.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Overwhelming Porn Shop Incident Owner's daughter has an idea to save the store that goes bad.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Can't Say No Ch. 01 A world where women must always consent to sex.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breaking Stacy The bitch from high school gets her comeuppance.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dixie's Downfall Pt. 01 Dixie's enf adventure has consequences.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Violating Sandie Ch. 01 His favorite student doesn't know she's been conditioned.in Mind Control
More Stories