Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The second I saw you in my courtroom, I knew you were only good for one thing."

"AAAAAAAAAH!" Olivia bellowed. Her pussy violently contracted. Her clitoris and entire vulva felt like it was pulsing.

"That's it," he said encouragingly as he reached down and stroked one of her large breasts. "Suck my seed up into your womb. You'll be pregnant with my son in no time," he said confidently.

Olivia opened her eyes and looked up at the judge. He smiled down at her as he watched her come down from her orgasm.

"How was that?" he asked.

Olivia frowned as she once again remembered the predicament that she was in.

Then he said, "I'm going to book you in for an appointment tomorrow with Dr. Brovachick. I'm going to have him give you a thorough exam. He's going to determine when your most fertile time is. That way, I know when the most ideal time is to fuck you."

Of course. If he was trying to impregnate her, obviously he would want to know when she was ovulating.

Judge Thorsky grabbed her ankles and pulled her feet up. There was another pair of restraints attached to the headboard. He fastened them around her ankles so that her feet were forced to stay up over her head. He then grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her hips. "We don't want my sperm leaking out out of you, now do we," he said.

As he stood up, the judge said, "I also want Dr. Brovachik to make sure that your reproductive system is functioning properly. If there are any medical problems with your uterus or ovaries, then obviously using you for breeding is pointless."

Olivia had never had a pelvic exam before arriving in Vulmonia. Suddenly a thought occurred to Olivia.

"Your Honor," she said, "What if it turns out I'm infertile. What if I cannot get pregnant at all. I mean, there would be no point in you keeping me. Then you'd have to let me go."

"It's true, if you're barren, then obviously I won't keep you."

What if she was infertile? She had been fucked by many men in Vulmonia. And none of them had used condoms or birth control. It was true that Dr. Brovachik had given her the morning after pill a couple of times. But not recently. And she still was not pregnant. If she was unable to have children, that just might be her ticket out of Vulmonia.

"If it does turn out that you can't make babies, then I guess I'll have to find another use for you," said the judge.

"'Another use?'" Olivia's face went white.

"I'm sure there's a sex club or a brothel I could sell you to," Judge Thorsky said, as if he was thinking out loud. "An eighteen year old American girl with big tits. You'd be very popular! I'm sure I could get a very good price."

Olivia's mouth dropped open is horror. She was in too much shock to cry.

"Now get plenty of sleep. You have a busy day tomorrow." The judge said as he turned off the light and ascended the stairs. She heard him close and lock the door at the top of the stairs.

As she lay, shackled to the bed in the darkened basement, Olivia knew she was in for a long sleepless night. But she also knew that the time for inaction was over. She could no longer wait to be released. It did not matter how much she tried to comply with the rules and laws of the tiny European nation. The Vulmonian authorities were never going to let her go free. She needed to begin working on an escape plan. She needed to figure out, on her own, how to get out of Vulmonia.