All Comments on 'On Display Pt. 02'

by dave_402

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

***Maybe BDSM would be a better host for your story than MATURE? Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story so far. Great build onto part 1. I really liked how you gave Bobbie some physical description. It was nice being able to visualize her. I kind of expected for Dave to wonder about the nature of Bobbie and Sue's friendship when Bobbie started coming on to him in the restaurant. And when Sue doesn't seem bothered by her friend's flirtation (she even warned him it would happen), that he would wonder how involved Bobbie was in Sue's relationship with her ex. Did they all fool around together? And when Bobbie came back to the apartment, did Dave think that he may be about to get it on with two women? And had he ever had that opportunity before? Was that a fantasy of his? Also, when they're in the apartment, I could totally see Bobbie comparing Dave to Sue's ex, and making comments like, "Dave is so much better looking than X, don't you think?" and "Dave has larger hands than X, don't you think?" and "I bet Dave has a bigger dick than X, don't you think?"--which could then lead Sue to tell Dave to strip and show her friend what he's packing. Just some thoughts I had while reading. Great job and I can't wait for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the display aspect of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is getting hot, hope there is more to follow soon!!!!

Carly182Carly182about 1 year ago

Nice story, I like it 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous