On Display Pt. 03

Story Info
The story continues with a game and a family dinner.
2.8k words
4.3
6.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Display III

Chapter 3 - Let the games begin

When we last were together - I was seated on Sue's small couch w/ my feet handcuffed to the legs and my hands cuffed behind me. I was naked, wearing a blindfold and a butt plug. A game was about to get started where I had to guess which of them was playing with me. If I was right - I got a point. If I was wrong - I lost a point. If I came, I lost 10 points and the game would come to an end. I could use my points if in the majority to buy their clothes. They could use their points likewise to pick out new games or chores for me.

Song No. 1 was nice slow melody. At first I just heard some quiet whispering between the two of them. Then someone grabbed my cock and nearly lifted me up from the couch with a pull, and then it was like fire had been poured up my ass. I could hear the buzzing of a vibrator apparently applied directly to the butt plug. It vibrated all the way up and I have to admit, it was a wonderful feeling at first. My cock went to the next stage of rigidity and I was squirming - not exactly along with the music. I was thinking this was going to be the shortest game ever as I would be cumming any second now. But just that quickly, she stopped. "Guess who" was spoken in unison. I didn't have a lot of clues, but the strength by which I was nearly lifted up made me say "Bobbie" ---- A soft kiss on the cheek and a whisper into my ear said "You lose my love - it was me!" Score 0-1

Song No. 2 was a good old rock classic. They had skipped the song right after No. 1 so I could recuperate but one of them went right to town as this one started. Again, I felt a firm grip grabbing my cock and pulling me up nearly off the couch. Then a warm breath, a set of lips and a tongue and my left testicle was sucked into her mouth. She sucked gently, swirling her tongue around, and then moved on to the right side. The grip on my cock remained steady until she finished with rightie - then the hand was replaced by that wonderful mouth and she sucked rhythmically with that tongue still doing it's dance around the head as she went. Again, I was about to cum and she stopped. "Guess who" again echoed in my ears. Clues again were few - I was wrong about the strength last time so said "Sue" - I got a swirlie in my left ear as Bobbie said "Wrong again!" Score 0-2

That pattern of letting me rest for the next song meant we'd probably only go through 6-7 rounds of this game before an hour passed and they would want to move on to something else. Down 0-2 I knew I had to be smart and make some progress. Song No. 3 came with vigorous sucking of my nipples with a hand job - guessed right - Score 1-2. Song No. 4 was the opposite, a gentle blow job but vigorous pinching and twisting of my nipples. I hoped that Sue wouldn't be that rough so guessed her - "Wrong again" Score 1-3. Song No. 5 was a total change of pace - and I was shocked. One of them straddled my cock and I could feel the moisture and warm of a pussy wrapping it. Then, she just sat there - a little minor wiggling with the music, but not actually fucking me, but close. I knew Sue was waiting for that to be something special so I guessed "Bobbie". In unison, I heard "Wrong again" - Score 1-4.

"Okay, big boy. There's no way you can win as there's only one song left before the hour is up. Right now, we get to choose 3 new toys to use. You can pick right now to a) stick with the final score of 1-4; b) go for double or nothing with one of us fucking the daylights out of you - if you cum we get 6 picks; or c) wipe the score clean but you have to play again next weekend AND you have to leave here as you are dressed right now. Take your time, think about it."

My hands were uncuffed and the blindfold was removed as I was then handed a nice glass of wine. Both were fully dressed now but Sue's face was a bit flushed from the recent activity. "If I choose double or nothing, what happens if I cum?" -- Sue very factually explained that double of 10 points is 20 points, and I'd then be down 23 points to them. Wiping the score sheet clean didn't seem like a smart play either as they had the power of those 10 points pretty much at their command. So options b) and C) put me behind even further. "I'll stick with the current score and your 3 point victory".

"Great" said Sue. "I'll go first and use my point in a practical fashion. I'd about 4pm so we've got a few hours before we all have to get ready for home and a work day tomorrow. My point is that you have to stay naked at home all week and log into yahoo to show me every evening. I want you see that cock every day." (This was before the days of Facebook messenger and the options for direct video computer to computer were limited). I'll send you a text message and you have 60 seconds to log in and show me that body. If you are late or dressed - add another point to my score. Oh, and that reminds me - you're wearing my butt plug - I'll have you remove it when you leave tonight, but keep it handy in case I need to you to put it back in."

Bobbie then joined in "I like that idea. I'll spend my point the same way. If I send you a text message, you have 60 seconds to reply with a nude photo, or on yahoo. If you are late, I get a new point. This applies every day until we all get together again next weekend".

Sue then hit me with the final point. "I forget to tell you that my daughter and her husband, and maybe my sister were coming over to join me for dinner tonight since I start my new job tomorrow. I want you to stay naked and serve them and do whatever they request of you tonight. I'll do the outdoors grilling so you don't have to risk the neighbors seeing you, but you have to serve the food, wine and whatever else is requested of you. If this works out well, we might just do this every weekend!"

Part 2

About an hour later, and a few glasses of wine each, the doorbell rang. Sue went down to the entry and opened the door widely. I could see three people out there, and she quickly let them in. First to be introduced was Meg - her younger sister. She looked me up and down and grabbed my cock, gave it a shake and said "Glad to meet you. This ought to be fun!" Next was her daughter Ellen and husband Tony. I got the evil eye from Tony and Ellen just looked away - for the most part. I could see her carefully taking a peek now and then. "Everyone grab a seat or get a beer or glass of wine - except for Dave, he's going to help me serve things."

She went out the back door to start the grill going while Bobbie helped out in the kitchen putting some side dishes and salad together. Meg called out to me that her wine glass was empty and could I please help her. I got the bottle of Fredricksburg crisp white wine out of the fridge and brought it over to her. She held her glass up with one hand, and with the other grabbed my balls and pulled me toward her. I sure didn't want to spill the wine - who knew what my punishment would be for that, so I stopped pouring and moved closer to her. Once I was close enough, she engulfed my cock with her mouth - stopped and took a sip of her cold wine, then resumed her exploration of my unit. The mixture of cold, tongue, suction and fondling of my balls had me at full attention immediately. As I was getting close to cumming, she stopped, held her glass up to me and giggled "Fill me up please!" Oh, I wanted to.

Meg was interesting. She appeared to be in her early 30's. Very nice figure, wearing shorts that showed off her legs very well, and a low cut t-shirt. I have to admit I enjoyed the view. If she was wearing a bra, it was very thin as her breasts moved nicely whenever she did. I refilled her glass and expected this to be a very interesting evening.

In the meantime, Bobbie was glaring at her with looks that could kill. "Meg, your tits are driving poor Dave crazy. Either take your shirt off or leave him alone for a few minutes so he doesn't get too worked up." Tony looked eagerly at Meg over this, and Ellen gave him an elbow in the ribs. "You wish!" she said. Staring Bobbie right in the eyes, Meg lifted her t-shirt up and removed it, revealing a very thin, very low cut bra that allowed her wonderful breasts to be highlighted while still partially covered. A moment later, Sue came back into the room, carrying a tray of uncooked hamburgers. "What the hell is going on here?" she exclaimed. Bobbie tried to calm her down - "For all the years I've known you, you've never been in charge of things! Meg and Ellen are competing to see who's the hottest. Tony would be just standing there with his dick in his hand if Ellen would allow that. Let's just enjoy this and see how it turns out!"

Meg walked up to Tony and said "If you need help getting your wife under control let me know" and she rubbed the front of his pants. Ellen was immediately up in her face, and told her "don't think you can get away with that, old lady" and whipped her own top off.

Let me digress for a moment do describe Ellen. This was a mid 20's lady with a killer body. After removing her top, she was standing there, face to face with Meg in her bra and in shorts also. The bra was also thin and clearly showed wonderful breasts underneath it. "If anyone is going to hold Tony's dick, it's me!" She turned to Tony and unzipped his shorts, pulled them down along with his underwear in one quick movement, leaving him exposed to all. She grabbed his cock firmly and pulled him over to me. He struggled not falling over as he shorts and unders were around his ankles. She grabbed my cock and exclaimed, "Now I've got them both and let's see what you can do about it Bobbie!"

Meg was irate. A struggle ensued and, in a moment, both she and Ellen had their remaining tops pulled down. Tony and I just watched in amazement as two beautiful topless women struggled to control our cocks. Sue (Madam) watched in silence with her mouth open. Bobbie confidently pushed between them, grabbed the pair of hard exposed cocks, and exclaimed - "These are mine until anyone can say otherwise!" In another moment, Tony's cock was in her mouth, mine was in her hand and being pumped vigorously.

Sue, having totally lost control of the situation announced, "how do you want your burgers cooked?" and left to go out to the patio and the grill. Bobbie, apparently satisfied that she was in control, let loose of the cocks, and reached over to Ellen and latched onto her wonderful tits. With the right tit in her mouth, she reached for Meg too, and pinched her right nipple. "Okay, everyone calm down" she said as she briefly release Ellen's swollen nipple.

Now the situation was Meg and Ellen topless, Tony bottomless, me naked and in shock, Bobbie in control and everyone just waiting for what was next!

A moment later, Sue returned and said "Let's eat!"

Bobbie countered with "Tony lose those silly shorts around your ankles and sit down."

They all sat down to enjoy Sue's meal. I stood between Sue and Bobbie and ate quietly too.

When we were all done eating, Bobbie stood up and grabbed my cock firmly. She then pulled me over by Tony and grabbed his dick pulling him to his feet. She led us both over to Meg - "Okay boys, it's time to say our goodbyes. Give those beautiful breasts some lovin' right now." She pulled us both toward her and I popped her left nipple into my mouth and out of the side of my eye could see that Tony did the same with the right. I was in heaven. My exhibitionist interests were fully expressed. My cock was in hand and firmly squeezed off and on, and I had a beautiful 30 year old's nipple in my mouth. Life was good.

After a minute, she pulled on our leashes and told Ellen to stand up. We were led over to her and told "Now tell Ellen good bye too!" Tony started to object, but apparently an extra strong squeeze convinced him otherwise. Ellen's breasts aren't as large as Meg's, but she had amazing nipples that stood out - maybe even a full inch. When I sucked on her left one, I could feel it hitting my uvula. I almost came before Bobbie pulled us away again.

"Okay girls, you can get dressed now. Forget the bras though - neither of you really need those. Okay, Sue it's your turn!"

Sue jumped up and exclaimed "I can't have my son in law seeing much less sucking on my bare breasts. It will make all family situations in the future uncomfortable." Bobbie just laughed - "He's standing here with his dick in my hand and you've been eyeing it the past hour - how could this be any more uncomfortable for your future. Besides, it wouldn't be fair to neglect our hostess. Please take your top and bra off right now." With a very prominent sarcastic tone to the "please".

Sue hesitated. Bobbie didn't like that and dropped her dicks and walked over to her and grabbed Sue by the nipples and gave a twist. "Now, or we'll make the good bye even more exciting!"

Sue pulled her shirt off and slowly dropped her bra, keeping her arms across her breasts. Bobbie grabbed her leashes again and led us over to Sue and said "Make Sue know how much you enjoyed this evening boys."

I don't think I've described Sue well before. She's 50 approximately, slightly chubby but I'd been eyeing her breasts since yesterday without getting to see anything. I may have been salivating at the sight. For 50, they were amazingly firm and perfectly shaped with nice perky nipples sticking out (with the very brief view when the bra came down). "Drop those arms so they can get to those beauties" - I again took the left one while Tony went for the right. She had a slightly funny taste (body lotion??) but the firm nipple responded to sucking and gentle bites. She got somewhat wobbly in the knees before we were pulled back by Bobbie.

"Okay Tony, you can get dressed now too. I can't wait until we all get together again." Meg chimed in "Me too!"

They all left, leaving me naked dick in Bobbie's hand, Sue topless and obviously not happy. This weekend was not ending the way she had planned obviously.

Bobbie then turned to her "this dick is now mine, unless you can convince me otherwise. Strip naked and fuck him right now, and he's still yours for now. If not, then he's mine, although you know I do like to share with you." She said with a smile. "And, you still have his forfeit from your earlier game so can look at his dick on line whenever you want this week. Just no touching unless I'm there too."

Sue said "I give up to you" and pulled her shirt back on.

"Dave, you can get dressed and leave too. Leave the butt plug in until you get home though. I'm sure Sue won't mind."

She gave me a big open mouthed kiss, and with just a few strokes almost made me cum. "I guess you'll have to wait for satisfaction a bit longer. And NO jerking off at home!"

With that, I got dressed and drove home. My mind was in a daze. What will be next?