On Holiday and Meeting New Friends

Story Info
Ingrid and I meet a fun group of Brits.
3k words
4.42
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bed around me there's a sea of naked bodies. Soft moans are heard throughout the room. Hands run up and down my body, squeezing my breasts and stroking my face. Right now I feel incredibly good.

Right next to me, I hear my best friend Ingrid breathing heavily and moaning as she and Edward makes love. He has pushed her thighs all the way back, and he is supporting his bodyweight on them. I watch as his cock slowly slides in and out of her pussy. Occasionally, he bends down and sucks her nipples. The pleasure I see on her face is an enormous turn on for me.

On the other side of me, Sandra and Charles are in a 69. Sandra is on top. She is playing with his cock using her tongue and lips. He keeps a firm grip on her big arse as he licks her pussy. With one hand I run my fingers over his balls, with the other I touch Ingrid's big, firm tits.

A hand slides up between my thighs and up to my pussy. Noah is on his knees next to me. He's smiling with his big hard cock pointing right at me. I grab his wet cock and jerk him off. Noah lies down between my thighs and kisses around my pussy tenderly before his warm mouth embraces it. My whole body tingles as his tongue finds my clit.

Behind Noah, I see Lily on all fours as Tom takes her tenderly from behind. He holds her hips tightly, and I can barely make out his cock in her pussy between her arse cheeks. Lily moans softly as she lies between Mia's thighs, licking her. Next to Mia, Fredric is on his knees as she sucks him. He squeezes her small and firm tits. She occasionally takes his cock out and licks with her tongue around the head of his cock. He has his eyes closed and his mouth open, savouring the experience.

What started as a nice evening at a restaurant and the beach has ended up being the most incredibly delicious experience I've ever had: my first orgy. I've never been so horny or felt so liberated in my life.

***

A few hours ago, Ingrid and I met up with the group of friends from London we've come to know here in Ibiza. Today is the last day for all of us. Our holiday is almost over, and we're going home to Norway and they're going back to London. We met by chance when Ingrid and I were sunbathing on the beach.

Ingrid and I were on the beach sunbathing topless while chatting.

"Are you guys Germans?"

We look over and meet the smiling eyes of a black girl with very short hair. She is sitting in the next sunbed over. The black girl is slim, tall, has an incredibly beautiful face and very short hair. She's one of the most beautiful and sexy people I've seen in a long time, I think.

"No, we're from Norway. From a small town called Stavanger," Ingrid replies.

"I'm Sandra, and I'm from London," she says. "I'm Kristine," I respond. "Ingrid. Nice to meet you!" We both shake Sandra's hand.

Sandra turns to her friends. "Come and say hello to my new Norwegian friends!" We stand up and say hello to everyone.

The group of friends from London are three girls called Sandra, Lily and Mia, and five boys called Charles, Noah, Tom, Fredric and Edward. I've just celebrated my 20th birthday, while Ingrid is still 19 years old. The group of friends from London are the same age as us.

All of the british girls were topless too, and I noticed that my gaze was automatically drawn down to their great tits. Sandra has medium sized, and very firm tits. Lily has small tits, while Mia has big and round tits. All of the girls are very slim.

The boys take good care of themselves, by the looks of it. They are incredibly sexy and delicious with their flat stomachs, six packs, defined pecs and strong arms. There's not a gram of unnecessary fat on those bodies.

Sandra and Lily are Black British, while Lia tell us she's British Asian. Fredric and Tom are also Black British. We got into the conversation the following evening when Mia mentioned her Indian parents, and is "British Asian". Ingrid is adopted from China, and she mentions to Norwegians the term "Asian" have different connotations.

After meeting on the beach, we hung out every day, from morning to night.

***

"Oh! Shit!" Ingrid moans loudly in Norwegian. She grabs a hold my hand that is caressing one of her tits. Her breathing and moans vibrate as her body tenses in orgasmic contractions. Noah notices her coming and start to thrust hard until Ingrid start to writhe so erratic that his cock slides out of her pussy.

"Oh, it's big one!" Sandra laughs. "Now I'm jealous," Mia pretends to pout. Ingrid's deep moans mixes with laughter as she shakily rides the orgasmic convulsions. The nipples on her shaking tits are getting hard.

Still holding my hand and shaking, Ingrid turns into the foetal position facing me with the other hand firmly covering her pussy. Her breathing is shaky as her body writhes and goosebumps appear on her skin. She looks at me and smiles as small muscles twitch in her face.

"I'm happy you enjoyed my services." Edward bows playfully while holding his cock, and he gives her a light slap on the bum. Everyone laughs.

Edward jumps out of bed. I grab him as he walks past and pull him towards me. I hold him firmly by his arse cheeks as I take his big cock in my mouth. It's still wet from Ingrid's pussy, and I can taste her love juices. Noah adjusts his body so he can penetrate me. There's a rush going through my body as I feel the tip of his cock slide between my labia and slowly into me. Edward grabs my tits, pinching both nipples. I moan heavily with Edward's cock in my mouth.

Sandra turns around and sits down on Charles cowgirl-style. She leans forward to kiss him as she guides his cock inside her. From where I'm lying, I watch her big arse as his hard cock slides into her pussy. I stroke his balls again. He moans as my fingers touch his balls at the same time as his whole cock goes deep inside Sandra's pussy.

Ingrid has recovered from her monster orgasm and I feel her hands on my tits. She smiles as she sees me getting a dick in my pussy at the same time as I have a dick in my mouth. Ingrid fixes her ponytail, turns round and as she crawls on all fours towards Mia and Fredric, I catch a glimpse of her wet pussy and little arsehole.

Ingrid strokes Mia's firm little tits. They share a deep kiss while Fredric sticks his cock between their mouths. They rub with their mouths and tounges up and down each side of his shaft while they take turns taking the whole cock in their mouths. Mia makes room for Fredric in the bed. He lies down between the girls and pulls them towards him so that their tits are pressed against his face. The girls laugh as he licks and sucks on their nipples.

***

It was dark by the time we'd finished eating and we walked towards the beach. Scattered bonfires together with the full moon gave the beach a beautiful and warm light. Lots of people had gathered. We sat down around one of the least crowded bonfires. Two of the boys went to buy beer, while the rest of us stayed and chatted.

The atmosphere was incredible, and I began to feel a kind of happiness I'd never felt before -- it was almost like I was madly in love with everyone in our group. The conversation turned to deep and personal things, and I felt warm hands and fingers begin to pry. Heads leaned against shoulders. Our bodies got closer and closer together.

I had my head on Tom's shoulder as I held my arms around his beautiful and strong body. He turned his head towards me and I looked at him. Our faces were very close and we shared the same breath.

A pair of warm hands wrapped around my waist from the other side. It was Ingrid who came closer to me and Tom. The three of us didn't kiss, but we felt like it's just about to happen at any moment. I savoured the sexual tension.

"I love you so much," Ingrid whispered to me as she got up and walked over to Sandra and Noah. Tom slowly moved his hands from my waist, down to my hips and bum. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressed his body tightly against me, gave him a deep kiss and buried my head in the crook of his neck.

Over Tom's shoulder I saw several people embracing each other and the atmosphere was very erotic. Lily and Mia sat between Fredric and Edward and kissed, while the boys ran their hands up and down their bellies and chests. Ingrid started walking around whispering something to everyone, and I saw all of them nod to her.

Tom and I were the last ones she whispered to while stroking our backs: "Shall we go up to our hotel room?" I translated what she said to Tom. I giggeled as his eyes went all wide with realisation, and he started to nod.

With Tom fondling my bum and tits, I unlocked the door to our room. All the others stood in the corridor, giggling and caressing each other. The mood changed abruptly when everyone was inside and saw the big double bed Ingrid and I had in our room. Everyone knew what was going to happen, and everyone was in on it. The bed filled up quickly, and everyone started cuddling each other. Clothes started to come off and tits, bums, six-packs, stiff cocks and wet pussies popped out. Wandering hands, curious tongues and kissing lips began to explore.

***

Edward grabs my throat as he moves his cock quickly in and out of my mouth. His other hand grips one of my tits tightly. He grunts and pull out as he squeezes the head of his cock between his fingers. "Fucking hell..." he whispers and sits down cross-legged on the floor in front of me. I wipe my mouth and giggle. He caresses my face and kisses me tenderly.

Noah breathes heavily, pulls out, and starts licking me again. I look down at him between my thighs. Our eyes meet as his face is buried in my pussy. "Did you need a break too?" I laugh. He rolls his eyes and nods.

Tom's grabs ahold of Lily's hair give it a firm pull. She leans her head back and begin to moan loudly. Her tits swing back and forth. Tom increases the pace, and Lily begins to tremble as her moans turn into little squeals. There's a deep, heavy moan and she falls forwards onto her stomach, panting. Tom is left standing with his wet cock sticking straight out. "Still jealous?" Ingrid says jokingly. Lily laughs and breathes heavily.

"I'm no Edward, but I do try my best," Tom says while caressing her arse. "Sounds like you did a good job!" Edward counters. The brief back-and-forth between the boys garners laughter from the rest of us. Lily gives him two thumbs up.

Mia comes over to Noah as he licks me. She whispers something in his ear, he nods, and he joins Mia at the end of the bed with Fredric and Ingrid. Charles grunts and jerks, pulling his cock out of Sandra's pussy. He squeezes it hard and he mutters quietly a few swear words. Sandra laughs and gets up from the bed. I look up at her from the bed. Her wet labia and firm tits tower over me. I stand up and walk towards her, pulling her close. We look at each other for a few seconds before we kiss.

I push Sandra down on her back on the bed, and kiss her from her stomach up towards her tits. I start sucking and licking her nipples. "You guys are so sexy," Lily says. She lies on her side and looks at us. Sandra pushes me round on my back. She turns round and straddles my face. An electric current runs through my body as her mouth finds my pussy and clit. I moan as Sandra presses her pussy against my face.

For the first time in my life, I have sex with a girl. I tasted the juices of Ingrid's pussy earlier when I sucked Edward right after he'd had it inside her, but this is the first time I've used my mouth on another girl -- and another girl has used her mouth on me. Sandra tastes and smells wonderful, and I let my tongue and lips explore her pussy thoroughly.

From Sandra's pussy and arse, I see that Ingrid and Mia are standing on all fours next to each other. Ingrid playfully nudges Mia with her arse as they giggle and kiss. Ingrid widens her eyes and mouth as Noah's cock slides into her while he grabs her tits. Mia moans and hangs her head down as Fredric puts his cock in her pussy.

Tom and Lily crawl towards them. Tom strokes Mia's face. He jerks himself off a little before putting his cock in her open and welcoming mouth. She eagerly starts sucking on it as she moans. Lily kisses Ingrid tenderly. She lies down on her back, spreads her thighs up, and brings Ingrid's face to her pussy. Ingrid's tits swing back and forth, and I see how she uses her tongue and lips against Lily's clitoris. Occasionally she has to stop to breathe and moan.

A cock appears over my face. It's Edward. He slowly guides his hard cock towards Sandra's pussy. I help him by spreading her arse cheeks and I watch the hard cock slide slowly into her pussy.

Something hard and big presses against my pussy. It's Charles' cock parting my labia, slowly sliding inside me. An incredibly warm and delicious feeling spreads through my body, and I feel his cock start to rhythmically slide in and out of my pussy.

From under Edward's balls, I see Ingrid's eyebrows starts to furrow and her body slowly beginning writhe. She moans and breathes rhythmically. I realise she's about to come. Noah, knowing how vigorously Ingrid came not too long ago, leans over her and grabs ahold of her firmly. With both hands around her torso, he starts to pick up the pace and intensity. Ingrid shakes as she moans and squeals loudly, muffled only by Lily's pussy.

Tom starts to grunt and he grabs Mia's head. He thrusts erratically as his cock pulses into her mouth, and I see her swallowing as he comes. Lily moans as she comes on the face of a shaking and loudly moaning Ingrid. Noah grunts as the thrusts as fast as he can while coming inside Ingrid. Frederic and Mia comes too.

The sounds of everyone coming, especially my best friend Ingrid, send me over the edge. I can tell by the twitching of Sandra's pussy and arse that she's close too, so I attack her clit even harder. Above me, I hear Edward breathing heavily and his cock sliding quickly in and out of Sandra's pussy. Suddenly I see him twitch and his hard cock pulsing as he slows down. He pulls his cock out and I taste some of his cum in my mouth as I feel Sandra's pussy rhythmically tighten orgasmically, and her moaning voice on my pussy.

My body tenses and I come hard. The delicious contractions spread from my pussy to my whole body. My moans are muffeled by Sandra's pussy. Charles grunts and grips my hips tightly, thrusting hard as he squirts into me before calming down and pulling out.

Everyone lies down on the bed, breathing heavily, whispering and laughing.

The next day, I wake up before anyone else and call reception to arrange a late check-out. Then Tom and I go out to buy coffee, tea and breakfast for the rest of the gang.

When we get back, we hear moaning in the corridor that gets louder as we near my room. "Damn, the sound carries well between the rooms," I nervously whisper to Tom. He laughs.

We open the door and see Ingrid on all fours in bed. Charles takes her hard from behind. Next to Charles is Fredric squeezing her arse cheeks and grabbing her swinging tits. Noah and Edward are standing on their knees infront of her getting their dicks sucked.

The others are lying around them in the bed, watching the action and touching themselves. Charles moans as he comes in Ingrid. Fredric quickly swap places with him before Ingrid even has time to take the cocks out of her mouth and realise what's happening behind her.

I drag Charles, Tom and Mia into the bathroom and have sex with all of them in the shower. I get to taste her pussy too. We stop and laugh as we hear Ingrid is starting to orgasm. It is classic Ingrid style -- loud and hard. "I'm afraid the roof will cave in when that girl comes," Charles laugh.

Afterwards we have breakfast, relax and say a slightly tearful goodbye to the Brits. Ingrid and I pack up and head to the airport.

At the airport, a message pops up in the group chat. The Brits want to invite us to London. We reply that we'd be more than happy to come, and invite them to Norway at the same time.