On Holiday with My Dad Ch. 07

Story Info
Ben and Gary have a lazy day together.
2k words
4.65
766
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cooler morning, but by the time I'd run the length of the promenade twice, then detoured to the bakery for bread, I was sweating when I made my way back to the apartment.

I'd left Dad sleeping, but knew he'd be awake when I got back, hard and ready for sex as usual, which made my cock twitch inside my shorts.

He was sitting up in bed, his hands behind his head, his eyes on me as I entered.

"Hey."

"Hey, Dad. I'm just going to hit the shower."

"I'll be there in a minute."

I liked the sound of that. Showering with Dad was one of my favourite things to do with him. Getting to run my hands over his firm muscles and massage soap onto his skin, while he did the same for me, always led to sex of some kind.

I stripped off my running gear and stepped under the warm water, lathering gel into my hair.

He sneaked in while I had my eyes closed for the soap and began using the sponge on my back.

His hands travelled down over my backside and up under my legs to soap up my balls. He turned me around and started on my chest, working over my pecs, teasing my nipples as he went.

I squeezed gel onto my hands and began massaging it into his body, bringing up loads of lather, using it to slide down his torso, till I reached his hard cock, using my soapy hand on his shaft.

He gave me a long look.

"Do my back, Ben."

He turned around and I started soaping his broad shoulders, then, moved slowly down, till I came to his muscled arse, taking my time to lather up those firm cheeks and working my soapy fingers between them to penetrate his hole.

He pushed back against my hand, sticking out his tempting arse. He didn't have to say anything, I lined my hard cock up against his hole, put my hands on his hips and entered him, sliding into his back passage.

I heard him sigh as he reached a hand round and patted my behind.

"Fuck me, Ben."

I loved being inside this man and wanted to fuck him fast and furious, like he did to me sometimes, just so I could fill him with my seed, but I also wanted to make this last.

Slowly thrusting in and out, I moved to get a better angle, letting me get further up him, which brought a loud groan, as my cock penetrated his insides.

I let my hands travel over his body, feeling the hard muscle of his pecs and his large prominent nipples, down over his flat stomach, till my hand curled round his erect cock.

Every thrust I made, sent his rod slipping through my hand and I loved how thick and hard it felt against my fingers.

Dad turned down the water and I began ramming into his meaty backside, making a wet slapping sound as skin met skin and I felt his erection get even harder in my hand.

We both came at the same time, me sending wave after wave of hot white jism shooting up Dad's man tunnel and his cock seemed to swell in my hand, as he released his usual heavy load, which I heard going splat on the tiled wall.

I held on to him, breathing hard and I felt his arse muscles gripping my cock.

He took my hand off his cock and brought it up to his mouth, licking off some of his own cum, before presenting it to me. I sucked every one of my fingers, getting a taste of my Dad's thick load that clung to them.

My cock started to soften, so I slipped out of his hole, letting him turn around. He looked a bit dazed, but held my head between his hands and kissed me long and tenderly, all the time with his eyes on mine.

He broke off and smiled at me, not saying anything, just reached for the towels and we dried each other carefully.

Breakfast was taken naked on the balcony and we took our time over it, not talking much, but every now and then, I'd catch him looking at me.

As I stood up to clear the plates, he caught my hand.

"Ben, that fuck this morning was something else."

"Yeah, you're turning into a really good ride, Dad."

I knew I'd spoiled the mood, but he did laugh.

"Thanks. Who'd have thought it."

We lazed around for the rest of the morning, neither of us keen to be busy. We didn't even bother getting dressed, just pulled on underwear and lounged on the balcony, drinking coffee, checking messages and chatting about nothing in particular.

We managed a short walk along the promenade and grabbed some lunch at one of the cafes and watched the world go by.

Back in the apartment, we stripped off to sunbathe on the balcony, sharing the daybed and dozed.

I was lying on my front, with Dad close by my side, when he leant over and began to kiss my shoulder, then worked his way down my back, kissing along my spine, till he came to my behind.

He kissed my cheeks and pretended to bite them, before he parted them and his tongue slid down my crack, till he found my hole.

He stayed there for ages, licking, probing and sucking on my pucker, getting me all relaxed and wet, hopefully for his cock.

He moved up my body, kissing my bum and back on the way, then his hard rod slid inside me, filling my back passage.

Instead of fucking the hell out of me, he lay quietly on top of me, nuzzling my neck and stroking my head.

"Thanks, Ben."

"What for, Dad?"

"This, the holiday, everything."

"That works two ways, you know. Does that mean you're going to fuck me now?"

He thrust his cock deeper into my hole.

"You're an impatient boy. I've a good mind to make you wait."

I played along.

"Please Dad, fuck my arse. I need a good pounding."

He obliged, slowly thrusting into my hole and I could feel his thick shaft as it penetrated my insides, making my own cock drill into the towel.

I knew I'd never get tired of being fucked by this man and that no one else was ever going to measure up to him. We just seemed to fit together perfectly.

All of a sudden, he was hammering his cock inside me, his heavy balls banging against mine and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was filled with his seed.

"Fuck me, Dad. Come inside me."

His thrusts speeded up, till he was slamming into me faster than he'd ever done, punishing my hole with his thick shaft.

Suddenly I felt his cock stiffen and swell, as a huge stream of his cum flooded my hole and it seemed like his hot juice was shooting way up inside me.

Behind me, Dad was shaking, as he released more and more jets of cum, till finally he lowered himself on top of me, panting in the heat.

I liked feeling the weight of him on top of me, but eventually he rolled off, his cock leaving my battered hole with a sucking sound and letting some cum escape to trickle down over my balls.

He kissed me and I could taste myself on his lips. We lay quietly together, him with his head against my shoulder and one hand resting on my bum.

Dad seemed to want just the two of us to be together today and I was happy to go with it.

We were interrupted by my phone signalling a WhatsApp from Felipe. I read it and turned to Dad.

"He's asking if I want to go running with him tomorrow morning."

"Go for it. Maybe bring him back for breakfast."

I raised my eyebrows at him, because I knew what he was hoping for.

When I replied yes, the message came back that he would pick me up at 7a.m. which made me groan.

"He's picking me up 7a.m. That's way early."

"That's ok, you go. I'll stay in bed and you can bring me back a Spaniard."

The rest of the afternoon was spent lounging around on the balcony with a beer or two, before we reluctantly went inside to shower and get ready for dinner.

Sharing the shower made it more interesting, but also took much longer, as I ended up sucking Dad off against the wall, swallowing yet another huge load from his cock. I swear I don't know where it all comes from, but he seems to have an endless supply of it.

We treated ourselves to steak and a bottle of wine, then debated on whether to go see Miguel, or go home.

Dad decided on one drink with Miguel, then an early night.

We did just have the one and before we went, arranged to go to the nudist beach again with Miguel the next day.

We headed down the hill, getting ready for bed as soon as we got in.

When I came out of the bathroom Dad was already in bed, propped up on the pillows, his cock erect and leaking precum. I just shook my head at him.

"I can't believe you're hard again."

"Well I was watching you clean your teeth at the sink and it just sort of happened."

I got in beside him and licked off the precum hanging from the tip of his cock, then took the length of him in my mouth.

He made noises in his throat and patted my head.

"Good boy, Ben."

By this time I was rock hard myself and put my hand down to stroke my cock, but Dad stopped me.

"No, let me."

I swung a leg over his chest, so I was on my hands and knees with my behind almost in his face.

He tongued my hole for a minute, but quickly moved to my balls, sucking on them one at a time, before taking hold of my cock and feeding it down his throat.

All the time I worked on his thick shaft, loving the hard rod that filled my mouth, but thinking that Dad couldn't possibly come again.

Not only was Dad deep throating my cock, he was using three fingers to fuck my hole at the same time, pushing them as far inside me as he could get and I pushed my behind back against them.

Without warning, I came, thrusting into Dad's mouth as I released my load, almost choking him. I quickly moved off him.

"Are you ok, Dad?"

He spluttered a bit.

"Yeah, just took me by surprise, that's all."

He got up and made his way to the bathroom, spat, had a gulp of water, then walked back, his still hard erection sticking out in front of him.

"Let me finish you off, Dad."

"No it's ok, I've had my fair share today, anyway."

But I wasn't keen to leave it there, so lay back and hung my head over the end of the bed.

"Go for it, Dad, fuck my face."

I opened my mouth wide and he fed me his cock, shoving it halfway down my throat. Soon he was thrusting against me, his balls hitting my face every time.

This was so hot, why had we never done this before, I wondered.

He was going to come, I just knew it from noise he was making and then suddenly my throat was flooded with his hot thick cum, that slid down into my stomach.

He withdrew his cock from my mouth and I could see some cum on the knob end. Grabbing hold of his shaft, I licked it off and milked him to get every drop out.

I sat up and he clamped his mouth over mine, his tongue invading my mouth.

When he stopped for breath, he looked straight at me.

" Ben, being with you is full of surprises."

"I aim to please, Dad."

"Oh, you definitely please me, son. Now let's get to sleep. You've got an early morning with your Spaniard."

He was right, morning would be here

and I needed to have the energy to go running with Felipe, which I was looking forward to very much.