On My Knees as the Relief Team Pt. 03

Story Info
My roommate and I play with my girlfriend in the next room.
2.2k words
4.72
10k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Notes: Please read this full version of Part 3. I apologize for the original post not having the whole story. I'm new to uploading stories and I must have made a mistake.

I want to send a big shout out to the Admin team for helping me correct this.

_______________________________________

The next couple of months went along in a normal routine. Tony and I would still hang out, grab a bite of dinner, and watch TV.

There were several times a week that either Tony would call for me and be in his room slowly stroking his cock waiting on me or would come to my room and just drop his pants. I would obediently get in between his legs and start sucking. We both enjoyed it. Sometimes he would finish right then, or he would get so aroused that he wanted more. If he wanted more, he would tap me on the head and say, "Let's go to the bathroom."

I also loved the times he did that, because that generally meant he was going to had me bend over into the shower. If he had already finished, he would just get behind me and reach around to jack me off.

On the times that he didn't finish earlier, he would apply lube and slowly slide into my ass while I was leaning on the wall. It was always a little tight at first, but once he got going it would really turn me on. There were actual times I would explode cum all over the shower wall without him even touching me because he was stroking in and out of me.

The routine became we both got off three to four times a week with each other. It was just the norm now.

So, things changed a little when I met Anna. We had a class together and the first time I saw her I couldn't keep my eyes off her. At just over 5' 3" tall, she had a flat stomach, C cup breasts and very shapely legs. Her body was beyond gorgeous. I didn't have the nerve to talk to her in class and it was just by chance that I bumped into her in the library. We were both looking for the same book.

We struck up a conversation and when that went well, I asked her out for coffee. We ended up spending the next two weeks seeing each other almost every day.

I was enjoying her company and getting to know her and then relieving my sexual tension with Tony during the evenings.

After about two weeks we went to dinner and had a few drinks we both got to my car for me to take her home and we started making out. As we were kissing, I started to caress her breasts under her shirt. The added sexual tension and the making out in a car had us both breathing harder than normal.

Anna broke our embrace and looked at me with a flushed look on her face. "I wish we could go back to my dorm, but my roommate is there."

"Well, we could always go to my apartment..." I whispered and let the question hang in the air.

After a moment, Anna started to smile, "Let's go." And she took my hand.

When we got back to the apartment, Tony was out so we had the place to ourselves. I led her to my room, and we lay on the bed slowly making out. That night we took out time getting to know each other. It was magical and ended with both of us climaxing loudly, her first with me between her legs softly licking her and then with me between her legs while we were in the missionary position.

We used a condom and as I slipped it off and threw it away, she crawled up next to me and we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning when we woke, Anna got dressed and I walked her to the door. She met Tony because he was in the kitchen and offered her a coffee to go. She was happy to take it and kissed me goodbye. "See you later?" She said at the door.

"Absolutely."

We delayed her departure for a little longer and then she finally left.Tony congratulated me and went back to his room to get ready for the day.

As the next two weeks went by, Anna and I spent almost every night together. We were really feeling for each other and loved the time we had together.

I felt like I wasn't as experienced as Anna was in bed. While I was a little vanilla, she seemed to be more open and experienced. I was start out making out, reaching down and massaging, then kissing her nipples and breasts. Then I would slowly go down on her and then try to slide in using only the missionary position.

After the first couple of nights, Anna had other plans. She would flip me over and ride me until she had an ear-piercing orgasm. Then there was the time that she was giving me a blowjob and reached around and slipped a finger in my ass. I exploded in her mouth immediately and she swallowed it all.

Anna was teaching me so much and I was a willing student.

This new experience and all this sex meant that Tony and I hadn't been together for over two weeks. For his part he hadn't said anything or even alluded to doing anything. I think he was just happy for me.

So about two and a half weeks after Anna and I were sleeping together, I got up before her and went to the shower. I stripped and turned the water on. As I was standing in the shower and letting the water drip down my body, I heard the door open slowly. I just kept showering and then the shower curtain slipped open. Tony was standing there looking at me and startled me.

"Tony, what are you doing man?" I said as I tried to keep my voice down.

"Hey buddy, I was hoping maybe you could give me a hand."

"What? Anna is in the next room. She will hear us!"

"We can stay quiet; I promise I'll be quick." As he said that he started rubbing his cock in his sweats. As he started to get hard in his pants, I couldn't resist.

"Just make it quick." I said with a little frustration in my voice.

He slipped his sweatpants off and then took his shirt off. Tony reached into the cabinet and grabbed the lube. He poured lube all over his cock while I leaned forward putting my hands on the shower wall.

Tony slipped in the shower behind me and then lined himself up with my ass. As he pushed, it hurt a little since it had been several weeks since I had done this with him.

After a few moments of pushing, he popped in. It hurt at first and then he stayed right there letting me get used to it. After a few minutes he started sliding in and out of me. The awkward feeling finally went away, and pleasure started to fill my body.

My dick started to get hard with all the friction I was feeling in my ass. Tony picked up that I was excited and then grabbed my hips. He started to pound into me, and our bodies started making a slapping sound. I was afraid we would wake up Anna with the sounds echoing off the tile shower.

I looked over my shoulder at Tony. "You have to hurry man before you wake up Anna."

He took my queue and then really started pounding me even harder.

After what felt like five minutes, Tony grabbed my hips and held his pelvis to my ass as I felt warm cum spurting into me. After a few minutes, Tony softened and dropped out of me. He leaned forward to my ear, "Thanks man, I needed that."

"No problem" I said, still leaning against the wall and feeling the cum start to leak out of my ass.

Tony got out and dried off. He slid his pants on and then left the bathroom.

I was still leaning forward catching my breath with my dick hard as iron sticking out from my waist. "I didn't even get off." I was thinking when I heard the door open again.

I was thinking, "Come on Tony, how much do you need?"

Just then the curtain opened, and Anna's head popped in. "Can I join you?" She said cheerfully as she stepped in naked.

I was still trying to wrap my head around what was happening when Anna looked down and then reached over to my hard dick. "Do you need some help with that?"

She reached around and started to stroke me. It felt fantastic and sent electricity up and down my body. I just moaned at her touch.

As she was stroking me, I kissed her passionately and then I reached down between her legs. She was soaking wet and was really starting to stroke herself on my fingers.

After a few minutes of us stroking each other, Anna broke our embrace. She slid around me and then turned her back to me sticking her ass toward me. "Slide in" she said.

Then she leaned forward and put her hands on the wall of the shower. The same place I had been only twenty minutes ago.

I positioned myself behind her and lined up my dick to slide into her. It went in without much resistance due to her wetness and our foreplay. I slid all the way in and then grabbed her hips the same way Tony had grabbed mine.

I started out going slow but after a minute or so she leaned back and said, "Pound me!"

Who am I to argue with a beautiful lady? I started to increase my speed and her moans picked up. Her moans echoed off the shower walls until she finally yelled "I'm CUMMING!"

I felt her pussy tense up against my dick and held off from Cumming. After all, this is the first time I had ever been in her without a condom.

After she came down from her orgasm, I picked up the pace and felt myself getting close. I was trying to hold out but knew it would be any moment.

"I'm getting close. I'll pull out." I said as I was inching closer to the point of no return.

"Just cum in me." She whispered over her shoulder.

"Really?"

"Yeah, just pound me and finish in me!"

With that I slammed home and held my hips to hers, the same way Tony did to me and felt my dick erupt more cum than normal into her soft velvet passage.

As I calmed down and caught my breathe, I slid out of her allowing cum to start seeping out of her. Anna turned around and hugged me and we slowly kissed as we both were satisfied with another new adventure.

"That was wonderful." I said as we stood under the water.

Anna took a step back to put her hair under the running water. "I figured it really turned you on."

"Why do you say that?" I said looking at her amazing body and the water cascading over her breasts and down her flat stomach.

"Well look at all of this leaking out of me. I've never seen you cum this much." I looked down and there was a ton of cum on the shower floor. I knew some was mine, but I knew that a good portion was from Tony and had leaked out during my session with Anna.

I was a little embarrassed, so I didn't say anything because I didn't want to bring up Tony or what we had just done prior to her visiting me in the shower.

We ended up washing each other's bodies, rinsed and turned the water off. As we were drying off, I looked at her beautiful body. She was amazing.

"That was great" I said. "What brought that on this morning?"

She grinned, "Well I heard the shower running and I came in to go to the bathroom. I saw the lube on the sink, and I couldn't let my man take care of himself while I was here to help."

I blushed and then saw the lube still sitting on the sink. Tony must have left it and she thought I was masturbating with it.

She leaned up and kissed me as she wrapped a towel around her.

"I love you." I said as I looked into her eyes.

She smiled and gave me a hug resting her head on my chest. "I love you too."

Anna then broke our hug and looked at me. "I've got to go. I've got an early class and I'm already late. With that she ran to my room and shut the door. I finished drying off and walked to my room. Anna was coming out and looked fantastic with her wet hair, t-shirt, and shorts.

"See you tonight." she said as she kissed me and left.

I got dressed and walked out into the Kitchen. Tony poured me a cup of coffee and slid it to me.

Tony tipped his glass toward me "Starting off to be a good day." He said with a smile.

"Yes, it is. A good day indeed." I said tipping my cup back toward his and making them clink.

To be continued.