All Comments on 'On The Road Ch. 04'

by OzmanA

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Celebrating infidelity.

Why have a loving loyal trusting marriage when you can spend you life fucking everyone at every opportunity? Shouldn't this be in Fantasy or Science Fiction or something? Sea water is a lousy fuck lubricant, and when you suspend a little sand in the mix it gets pretty impossible. And to portray this husband and wife becoming fuck toys for all comers, yet hubby has no clue wife is now a double penetrated slut? If he's that stupid he deserves the adultery. Only drama left in this story is will the author have the balls to describe the train wreck this marriage is headed for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tbis is .......

Just mindless rutting at this point.Who cares if they are married.They dont.Just screw anyone and everyone is site.After awhile it ceases to be erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TBIS this dear annony. wht is TBIS?????

This story rocks and because it rocks it drives this dick head annony crazy with rage. hehehehehe Your wife is still laughing at your sorry ass dear annony!! in gave this a 5

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Fell asleep reading this

But I am puzzled, she fucks strangers, friends, acquaintances and women every couple of hours...and she's not a slut? How does that work exactly?

Anyway, I gave up reading because I couldn't even keep track of who was married to whom. That plus sea water will make sex extremely painful as the salinity stops away the natural lubricant and cause some serious chafing.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
A little dull...

A story with a lot or characters, showing and soon vanishing, and all that make the flow to become dull...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
stupid mindless fucking.

Written by a loser, enjoyed by bigger losers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1

It doesn't rock dear bonnie. Only your head has rocks in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Try it

Anyone who thinks that sex in warm, tropical seas isn't fun has never tried it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It all takes on a certain boring sameness, after the initial interest.....

....levels off. It seems they are barely shy of meeting and shagging on street corners as the whim strikes. "Oh, hello. We've never met, and you're dead sexy! Let's fuck."

Her husband or whatever looks on with a smirk, so she drops her bikini bottom and climbs aboard. Hubby, then bends the complimentary companion over and slides into her pussy, like it was a well oiled machine, made to fit his rod.....as other shoppers and tourists walked idly by...blah, blah, blah.

Yup, all too common, and now mundane....with no more reason to go on.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
master

You are certainly a.master of flowery prose. Shoving his love truncheon into her virginal rear portal while her sphincter pulses certainly gets one going doesn't it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous