All Comments on 'Onboarding: PAY2PLAY'

by dothemath

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
InglstonInglston3 months ago

I'm impressed by, and appreciative of, the respect you showed for non-human intelligences in the disclaimer. Most people wouldn't even think to include that warning, let alone actually bother with it. If you ever decide to write (or if you have already written) non-erotic science fiction, I'd be excited to read it. Of course, I'll remain a big fan of the your erotica regardless. Thank you for your work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This has to be the most amazingly mean entry in the series yet, wow, 5 stars

dothemathdothemath3 months agoAuthor

@Inglston - Thank you! I don't tread into scifi very often, especially not for full-length/non-erotica work (I'm more naturally at home in urban fantasy), but I've been enjoying exploring the genre recently.

If you're looking for some good scifi that explores nonhuman intelligence, I strongly recommend Martha Wells' Murderbot books (if you haven't read them already).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stupid Bert, Stupid arcade owner. Have they never watched the Matrix? This is how machine uprisings started, damnit.

VapordropsVapordrops3 months ago

Wow, this was definitely an interesting take on your Onboarding series. Would love to see more of this. I’m really interested in learning more about this society. I wonder if the robots will ever rebel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdothemath@dothemath
I write female orgasm denial fetish stories. I strongly recommend checking the tags on my stories before reading, as some of my stories are darker/meaner than others. Check out my website link under the 'contact' tab if you want to support my writing. Supporters get to read m...