Once Upon a Time in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey's eyes were alive with pure lust. I wanted to go down on her.

"Hungry Mike?"

"Starving!"

She raised her butt and that was my signal. I hooked my thumbs in the sides and very slowly pulled the bottoms down her long legs. Tracey had a full dark brown bush, and I buried my face in it. I was greeted by a sweet/tart flavor that enflamed my taste buds. I ate her ravenously. Sucking and licking her plentiful juices, filling my mouth, and gulping the nectar down my throat. Damn girl had a very wet pussy.

"Oh god, it feels so amazing! Eat me!"

My tongue found her clitoris, out of its hood. The tip danced a jig on the swollen little protuberance and Tracey rocked her hips in a steady rhythm.

"Oh yes...yes...oh yes!" she cried out.

With my hands on her firm hips, I ate and sucked until she blasted off.

"Oh my god! I'm cumming!"

Quickly I sealed my mouth over her hole and was rewarded with a gush of her tart cream. Another smaller surge followed, and I didn't miss a drop. I made a show of swallowing her delicious elixir and licked my sticky lips. Avoiding her sensitive clit, I continued to lick her creamy channel as her hips undulated, I was going for more.

"Oh yes, eat me! Eat my pussy, don't stop!"

I gobbled Tracey's delicious puss like a hungry wolf. Little spurts of tart juice splashed on my tongue and down it went. I hefted those sexy hips and devoured her, goo coated my face and dripped off my chin. I lambasted her clitoris with swipes and flicks that had her gasping.

"Oh god...don't stop, it's so freakin big!"

Lightening whips flew across her enflamed bud, as she howled her orgasm.

"Cumming! Oh yes! Cumming!"

My mouth sealed over Tracey's pulsating hole, and I was rewarded with a gush of cream. I jammed my tongue into the throbbing orifice and another gush surged into my mouth. Her eyes were riveted on me as gulped it all down to my belly.

Despite my nervousness, Tracey was eagerly removing my swim trunks. My penis stood tall, throbbing with anticipation. As she hungrily gazed down the length of my sperm missile, she licked her lips.

"Just sit back, relax and let Tracey do the work."

Slowly, she licked around the head and down the shaft. It had been ages since my last blow job, and I wondered how long I'd last. Making little umm sounds, she picked up speed until my entire cock was throbbing and dripping with her saliva.

"Ooh, let me get a good look at these big balls."

Tracey spent a long time licking and gently sucking the orbs. Amy always commented on the size and my friend seemed to be impressed. Briefly, she stopped and hefted them in her hand.

"Hmm...heavy. Are they full of creamy sperm?

I simply nodded.

"Then I can't wait to swallow your load!"

With remarkable determination, Tracey sucked my cock. Her head bobbing, lips gripping the taut flesh. When the head bumped the back of her mouth, that didn't stop her, she deep throated my meat until I was practically gasping.

Her tongue energetically lashed that sensitive "V" just under the head.

"Damn girl, yer hungry for my cock!"

"You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Tracey pursed her lips and sank down until my schwanze was in her throat, the muscles rippling along the shaft.

"Oh god!" I cried out.

My tube steak was pulsating like crazy as I never experienced anything like it. Tracey sucked even harder, like a powerful vacuum cleaner, plunging down until she was balls deep, then sliding up, gripping the steamy flesh until only the head was between her ravenous lips.

"Oh god, Tracey...it feels incredible..."

She gobbled my cock like a mad woman as my balls tightened. With her hands gripping my butt, she sucked like porn star. Briefly she let it slip out until the tip was visible, precum surged from the little slit. Tracey eyed it hungrily and swiped the fluid with her amazing tongue.

"Umm...umm...tasty."

She dropped one hand to my balls and gently fondled.

"Can't wait to drain these nuts..."

With that her mouth plummeted down my steel hard rod. She reminded me of Linda Lovelace in "Deep Throat", the incredible, intense sucking was driving me up the wall.

An explosion was imminent.

"Oh yes...oh yes...oh yes..."

My orgasm kept growing bigger and bigger until, I plummeted over the cliff.

My penis hardened further, the head swelled as my cock strongly twitched, and a jet of sperm shot out. Spurt after spurt flooded her mouth and I watched her throat bob as she swallowed. My balls drained and she didn't miss a drop, licking any telltale drips off my dick.

I relaxed back, feeling wonderfully satisfied. Tracey kissed, and gently licked, avoiding the sensitive head.

"Umm...that was a tasty load. Ready for round two?"

I simply nodded as Tracey sucked me to paradise. This time it was slower, gentler but no less intense.

"Tracey, you are a talented cock sucker.

She rose off my cock and swallowed some pre-cum.

"I love cock. I love sucking it, I love swallowing nut jam, the way it slides down my throat to my tummy. Yum."

"You'll get more soon."

Tracey hefted my nuts with her hand, gently fondling while she eagerly suckled, driving me crazy.

The girl was amazing. She deep throated me until I was gasping.

"Oh yes, oh yes...suck it." I yelled.

Tracey blew me like a mad woman. Her relentless sucking, tongue lashing the sensitive "V" like a jackhammer. My cock was hers as she exerted her will on it. Again, the head swelled, the shaft twitched, and sperm erupted from the tip, flooding her mouth. I watched entranced as she hungrily gulped my goo.

For our next date, I took Tracey to an exceptional little bistro in Eagleville. It was a BYOB that served French Mediterranean. I brought along a red and white just to be sure. The owners were very friendly and interacted with the patrons. I knew Marcella the wife and we chatted informally. She spent an equal amount of time with Tracey.

After she left to greet other guests, Tracey had stars in her eyes.

"You, ok?"

"Yeah Mike. Every week the experience gets better and better...I, no one's ever

done this for me."

Tracey talked about her profound desire to have a baby. I made a mental note because there was no way I wanted to knock her or anyone else up! The unrushed, laid-back atmosphere was perfect for the evening. When we left almost three hours later, I drove down and parked at the river under a moonlight sky.

Tracey was introspective and unusually quiet.

"Hey, penny for your thoughts?"

"Sorry Mike, but when I start falling for a guy, something usually happens, and it ends. I'm not saying it will this time, but I don't want to get my hopes up."

"Can we just enjoy things as they are now? I can't make any promises but I'm very fond of you Tracey."

"I'm more than fond of you Mike, like falling in love. Sorry, you may not want to hear that...just being honest. No one's treated me as kindly as you have."

"Thanks Tracey but you're a special person. Don't sell yourself short. You have a lot to offer."

We kissed for a little but we both agreed we were too old for Lover's Lane activity and drove to her apartment. Tracey was one horny woman, had me on my back and my cock buried in her mouth in no time flat. She blew me more leisurely, letting the sensations build and build. As soon as she started deepthroating, my nuts tightened. She stopped and hefted my balls.

"Ya know, these are very impressive."

Tracey sighed and gently licked them. Nutty pre-cum surged from the tip of my penis and when she spied it, literally wrapped her tongue around the head and drew it into her mouth.

"Umm...so good.

With her hand still cradling my balls.

"Time for me to drain these beauties."

And with that, she plunged my rod into her throat and gave one hell of a cock sucking. I didn't last long and vigorously pumped my load into her hungry mouth.

"I love sucking your cock. I hope I get to do it for a long time."

Tracey wanted to blow me again, but I insisted on going down on her. First, I wanted to suck her remarkable breasts. There was something very compelling about them and I was eager. A lot of time was spent worshipping her boobs and those imposing nipples.

"Jesus, Mike. You really love my tits. Keep sucking!"

Tracey hand was between her legs, stroking her sex.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!"

I sucked for all I was worth.

"Cumming!"

Her lower half undulated as my mouth was firmly attached to her rock-hard nipple.

"That was...phew...amazing!" she gasped.

Leisurely, I ate Tracey to several noisy orgasms. She had a very wet vagina, filled with tasty cream that I hungrily swallowed. We rested for a bit, but she was eager to blow me again, and did she ever!

"Mike, I want to fuck you, please. I'm dying to feel you inside me."

Tracey had condoms because I would have refused to go bareback. Finally, after what felt like eons, I was inside a vagina. What surprised me was the snug fit. Her exes must have been very small because while I'm above average, not by much.

"Oh god fuck me!" she yelled,

I plowed her furrow with intensity, pumping my cock like there was not a tomorrow.

"Oh yes, yes...I'm cumming!" she yelled.

Powerful contractions gripped my rod and I exploded with her. Too exhausted to do anything else, I fell asleep in her arms. We fucked again the next morning before I left. And it was just as intense as the night before.

At the door, Tracey kissed me passionately. I drove home in a stupor because I hadn't had that much sex in eons!

It was two weeks until our next date, but Tracey called to tell me she wasn't feeling well. In fact, she sounded very sick on the phone.

"Sorry Mike." She croaked.

"You sound terrible. Do you have anyone who can check on you, maybe help you?"

"No, my folks live in Tennessee, no brothers, or sisters nearby..."

"I'll stop after work. See you around six thirty."

"Wait Mike..."

I didn't give Tracey a chance to protest. I took a personal day on Friday and spent the weekend taking care of her. I told Amy about Tracey's predicament and she agreed to watch Larissa. I cooked, changed her bedding, removed sweat soaked clothes, gave her hot sponge baths, administered Tylenol when needed and provided nursing care. Finally, Sunday morning her fever broke. I sat on the bed next to her and dabbed a cool damp cloth on her face and neck.

"I don't know how I can possibly thank you. You're an angel in my hour of need."

She rasped; and a few silent tears slid down her cheeks.

"No crying, save your strength. Ok? I'll be right here."

That night Tracey was able to sit at the kitchen table for some broth and toast.

"Mike, where did you learn to do all this?"

"I have three daughters. Larissa is almost two and I 'haven't forgotten what I learned from my mother and Amy. I guess another part is instinctual, just comes naturally."

"How did she ever let you get away?" she was referring to Amy, shaking her head.

That night I slept with Tracey, holding her tenderly, frequently feeling her forehead to see if she had an elevated temp.

The next morning, I woke to find Tracey staring at me.

"Hey." I said sleepily.

"Thanks, Mike. I feel much better today, a little weak but..."

"I'll come by after work. Text me if you need anything, ok?"

Tracey embraced me. I felt her back jerking lightly and realized that she was crying.

"Hey, no tears. You're going to be ok now."

"Except for my momma, no one has ever shown me such loving care. You wonderful man."

Since kissing was off limits, Tracey's hand dropped to my cock.

"Whoa, you don't have to. You should rest up."

"Oh, but I want to."

Tracey administered an expert handjob. Long, slow, and deep strokes that had me gasping.

"I'm gonna cum...oh...cumming!"

She bent down, taking my cock in her mouth as I ejaculated. When she lay back, I watched her swallow my load.

"Best medicine in the world!" she croaked.

When she was well enough, Tracey showed her appreciation by inviting me over for dinner. She cooked a delicious southern barbecue rib meal with beans, cornbread and all the fixins. Our beverage was bourbon on the rocks and since no one was driving, we imbibed to our hearts content. We spent the night in her bed indulging our lust.

While, I was very fond of Tracey, I wasn't in love with her. The sex was wonderful, and I enjoyed every minute, but it just couldn't compare to my sex life with Amy, pre-London. The difference was love, plain and simple. I made the conscious decision to cool things down. She was getting too close, and I wasn't ready to make any sort of commitment to her. Without saying, I think she expected me to be exclusive with her, not that there was anyone else or likely to be.

For the next few weeks, I was non-committal on dating with Tracey. We talked but I declined her invitations. Innately, I believe she sensed why and was willing to back off and give me some space.

However, an unexpected development took center stage in my life, caught me by surprise and I never saw it coming!

During my relationship with Tracey, my demeanor towards Amy softened considerably. Whenever she dropped Larissa off or I picked her up, we talked with the familiarity that typified our time together as husband and wife. I was genuinely happy to see her, and I was positive that she felt the same about me. Truthfully, I missed my wife, I missed our conversations, the glow of her presence in my life. I longed for those pre-London days.

The next Wednesday when Amy dropped Larissa off, she had a curious look on her face. Something was up. From all the years we'd been together, except for London, I knew her better than anyone.

"Ah...Mike, are you busy this Saturday?"

"Aren't I with Larissa?"

"Yes, of course. Umm...Emma's coming home for the weekend, and she'll watch

Larissa..."

"Why? I look forward to my time with her..."

"Oh, because I have Sixers tickets, courtside. They play the Celtics."

"You're serious about this?"

Amy knew I loved my sports, especially the Sixers, Phillies and Flyers. Courtside seats were impossible to get.

"Yep, I was hoping that you'd go with me. Ya know, like a date."

I just gaped at her slack jawed.

"Of course, if you're not interested, I can sell them at school. Probably make a profit."

"Whoa now! Don't be hasty. I didn't say no. You're taking me on a date?"

"Yeah Mike..."

"Ok, sure, yes, I'll go! But I don't understand..."

Amy's features softened and she looked at me shyly.

"Mike...I haven't dated since, ya know...Every time I think about it, I picture only one person and that's you. Realistically, who wants to date a single mother with a small child? There is one man that I love very much, and that man is you. I realize that if there is any hope of rebuilding a relationship with you then I must take charge."

There I was gaping with the same slack jawed appearance.

"You still love me? Amy, it's been almost three years. And you're not a single mother, we're not divorced, I just haven't gotten around to it. One of these days..."

"All I'm asking for is a chance. We had something very special, and I totally screwed up. Not a day goes by that I don't regret my decision to go to London. I don't expect much, but I'd like to see if maybe we can recapture even a little of what we had. I still love you Mike, and I hope that a small part of you still loves me."

Amy gazed at me with a hopeful look.

"Ok, you know I want to go, more than anything and the seats are one heck of a bribe. Just don't get your hopes up."

"Thanks Mike...pick you up at 4:30pm, get a bite to eat before the game? Trattoria DelFiori?"

"Yer kidding, that place is impossible to get a reservation on Saturday night."

I looked at Amy suspiciously.

"I want to know how. How you got the tickets and the reservation? How?"

"Your Uncle Lou..."

I nodded my head knowingly with a big smile. She had the guts to call my Uncle Lou, the man with connections. I was very impressed.

Saturday night was a blast. The restaurant that everyone was raving about lived up to its reputation. The game was awesome with the Sixers winning. We hooted and cheered through the whole game.

When we arrived at my townhouse, I was happy almost giddy. I hadn't had that much fun in ages! Amy walked me to my door.

"Emma will bring Larissa over in the morning. Thanks Mike, I had a great time!"

Before I could react, Amy pulled me in for a hug and kissed me hard on the lips. Just that little bit of attention had my penis growing.

"Ah, Amy...I'm...not ready for..."

My wife was gazing at me with love in her eyes.

"No worries Mike. That's all I ever do on a first date; girl has a reputation to uphold..."

With that, she turned and walked back to her car and left. I stood there in an absolute daze.

The next morning, Emma brought Larissa over.

"So how was your DATE?"

"Fine, she was lots of fun."

"Care to elaborate?"

"I never kiss and tell..."

"Oh, so you kissed...

"Emma, no probing questions." I gave her the fisheye.

"It's just that inquiring minds want to know."

Tuesday morning at work I got an unexpected phone call.

"Boss, Amy on line two."

"Amy, is something wrong?"

"No, not at all. I was wondering if you're interested in seeing the new Star Wars movie this Friday?"

I knew that Amy was lukewarm about anything Star Wars related but I was a hot mess of a fan, could not get enough.

"Amy, you don't even like Star Wars."

"Can't a girl take a guy to something that he loves?"

"I'll tell you what? Let's go see the new George Clooney. I heard it's great."

"Not a chance, I'm taking my date to Star Wars, and I sincerely hope that my date is you."

"Ok, if you insist..."

"Oh, and its Capital Grille for dinner."

Amy understood that I loved Capital Grille's food. After I got off the phone, I realized that I rather enjoyed being pursued. Men were usually the aggressors, the hunters but this was interesting.

Amy picked me up and dinner was great. The steaks were perfect, and the wine selections recommended by the steward were spot on. Since she was driving, she only had a few sips of vino.

"Hmm...my date is very responsible." I wryly commented.

Amy winked at me.

The movie satisfied my Star Wars lust but about a third of the way in my wife put her arm around my seat then shoulders and left it there. It felt right and the physical contact remined me of what I missed all these months. Occasionally she'd run her fingers along my back up to my neck. It was very seductive, with the occasional shiver but I reveled in the sensation.

It was time to say goodnight and I was fumbling for my front door key when Amy pulled me in for a very tight embrace. Her lips were on mine before I could object and, in an instant, I knew I didn't want to. Supple juicy kisses infused with hunger both hers and mine. Our breath mingling, tongues dueling, it was erotic and sensual. My wife's hand dropped to the front of my slacks, finding my burgeoning cock.

"Hmm...someone's happy to see me...I could take care of this for you, hmm...?"

I gently pulled away. Amy looked disappointed.

"Sorry, just not ready." I said apologetically.

"No problem, on our next date, maybe?" she asked hopefully.

"Next date?"

"Yeah, yer a nice guy and I'd like to see you again. Up for it?"

I decided to go along with her playacting.

'Yes, of course call me."

Once I was inside, I had my back to the door, breathing heavily. What the hell just happened, I asked myself.

As if right on schedule, Amy called Tuesday while I was at work.

"Hello Mike, this is Amy."

As if I didn't know my wife's voice. God, I loved the way she was acting this out.

"Are you available to go bowling Friday? We'll have dinner at Eddie V's and then hit the lanes. Up for it?"

1...345678