Once Upon a Time in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't cry sweety. It's all good now."

Amy I never got another offer for sex with a stranger or strangers. We go to Cape May every year for my birthday. Stephanie is still singing in the Brown Room. She cut back to three days a week and we get together for dinner at least once during vacation. She is a lovely person and recently got engaged.

"Can you believe that I'm engaged? I know what you're thinking, does he know about my ah, proclivities? And the answer is, yes. He said as long as he gets to join in, he's cool with it. How can I not love a man like that!"

Occasionally, I see my Uncle Lou. He still looks better than most men his age. We've never discussed Derek or who may have sent the external hard drive. He stops to see us for Christmas and on the oft chance I must visit him for some reason, he always has a delicious Italian specialty dish ready for me.

Last year, I received a wedding invitation. It was from Tracey, and I decided to go with Amy by my side. It was a lovely affair and when I had the chance to, took Tracey in my arms for a hug and a brief chat.

"Hey, you look beautiful!" I gushed and had tears in my eyes.

"Mike, I'll never forget you. Thanks for all you did for me. I graduated from Temple last year with a degree in accounting. Can you imagine, me Tracey from the backwoods of Tennessee, an accountant?"

"Yep, I can. I told you never to sell yourself short, and you didn't. Hey, what's hubby like?" I asked in whisper.

"Oh, he's a lot like you, actually..."

"How?"

"He's a lawyer."

We both burst out laughing.

Amy and I were 'no shows' for our twenty fifth reunion. There was no sense in dredging up any extremely unpleasant memories. Through mutual friends, the jerk off, Derek was a no show also. Our thirtieth is on the horizon but I think we'll still decline. Too bad because there are some old friends that I'd like to see again, just not the 'jerk off'

Speaking of Derek, he did try to make a comeback, but his voice was still a raspy croak. The last I heard he was working strictly as a producer and struggling to make a living. Apparently with two ex-wives, alimony, and child support there's not much left over.

It gets better, an independent source reported him to the IRS. He was audited for underreported income going back ten years forcing him to sell his home in Florida to meet part of the back taxes and fines. I suspected Uncle Leo had a hand in it, but I'd never ask.

Tanya, the ex who sent me the packet, took him to the cleaners. She got the home in Los Angeles, hefty alimony, and child support.

His band, Southern Charm, broke up not long after his unfortunate 'mugging' and regrouped without him under a different name. Apparently, they were disgusted by his shenanigans with other men's wives and the Amy affair was the last straw. My heart bleeds, not! As I said before, paybacks a bitch!

Life goes on.

Just this past Christmas, Amy was washing dishes and I was drying. It was late and we were both tired. Larissa was in bed with Walter her guardian by her side. I wondered if my daughter was used to the dog's gas problem.

Amy threw some soapy water at me.

"Why so serious looking?"

"Oh nothing, just feel lucky, lucky to have you, the children and my gassy dog."

"When were done, wanna fuck?"

"Jesus Amy, you can be soo crude."

"This way babe, there can be no miscommunication. My intention is loud and clear."

I was shaking my head trying to dry one of my late grandmothers' dishes without dropping it.

"I said, wanna fuck?" she barked louder than usual.

The dish fell out of my hands and onto the floor, luckily it didn't break.

"Damn it, Amy or should I say potty mouth!"

"Well?"

"What if I said no?"

"I'd still find a way to make you do it. Because Mike, I love you so much that when you're inside me, I feel the greatest connection to another human being that is possible."

I gaped at my beautiful, profane wife with love bursting in my heart.

"Well, since you put it that way, let's get a move on!"

We both ran up the stairs, leaving the dirty dishes behind. I had to make a pit stop in the bathroom. When I finished there was Amy, already in bed, naked, holding her arms out for me.

"Ready babe? I'm feeling extra horny."

"Oh boy!" I said rolling my eyes and fell into her loving embrace.

1...345678