Once Upon a Time in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was an avid bowler, quite skilled and was in a league with some fellow teachers. I enjoyed the game too.

"Yes, I'd love that. What time should I be ready?"

"Oh...say six thirty?"

Eddie V's is a great seafood restaurant owned by the Capital Grill chain.

Amy wore casual but classy clothes that really accentuated her hardbody. The sleeveless top showcased her muscular arms. The tight slacks looked molded to her lower half and her butt looked incredible, like two halves of a prefect melon. For a forty-one-year-old woman, she was positively radiant.

She did it on purpose because she knows that her gorgeous body turns me on like crazy. Dear god she had me drooling.

"Amy, you look beautiful." I gushed.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you."

Her demeanor was typical for someone in the early stages of dating, and I enjoyed it. While we were eating, I asked her a question that concerned me.

"Amy, ah...I was wondering if you'd allow me to pay for dinner tonight? This is an expensive place and well...I just thought..."

My wife looked pensive for a few moments.

"No, not tonight, I asked you out and I know going Dutch is the thing to do nowadays, but this is my treat. On our next date we'll go Dutch. Ok?"

"Yes, that would be fine with me. Thank you."

The difference in our incomes was dramatic. As a teacher, Amy made a lot less than me, a moderately successful lawyer who easily earned six figures.

Bowling was an absolute blast with Amy, she easily beat me every game. It didn't bother me at all, but I purposely put on a faux petulant face when we were changing our shoes.

"I hope you're not upset that I won every game. You tried your hardest, I could tell."

She was right about that and placed her hand on mine as a conciliatory gesture.

"Well, I guess...I mean it does hurt a little..." I tried my best to look soulful.

"I'll make it up to you, that's a promise."

As we were walking up to my front door, I got a sudden thought.

"Amy, I had a wonderful time. Thank you."

I could read disappointment all over her pretty face.

"Would you like to come in for a coffee or a small drink, I know you're driving...plus you haven't met Walter."

Before I could say another word, she was dragging me across the threshold. I extricated Walter from her crate and when she met Amy, I might as well not have been there. Amy held my sweet pup, and it was clear to see that they'd get along great. I put an unhappy dog into the guest room, I wanted some alone time with my wife.

"Coffee or...?"

"A very small glass of bourbon with lots of ice."

When I came back with our drinks, my wife looked at me with the most loving expression.

"Thank you, Mike. Thanks for this. It's the most fun I've had in long, long time."

Amy had tears in her eyes.

"Hey, don't cry. I've loved every minute too. Can't ya tell?'

My wife, the woman I still loved with all my heart. It was there, beating like a snare drum. She enveloped me in her arms and kissed me with sweet passion. It was as though we were meant to be together regardless of what happened in London.

"Oh god, Mike. I love you so much." She panted breathlessly.

"I love you too."

I'm here to say we made out like two oversexed teens. Her hands were everywhere finally settling on my hardon. Mine were groping her breasts, my fingers in the cups tweaking her rock-hard nipples. She gently fondled my rampant cock, stroking and squeezing until I was breathless. The next thing I knew, she had my zipper down and was pulling my pants off.

"Amy wait...you..."

She didn't give me a chance to protest, knelt in front of me and engulfed my penis with her hungry mouth. While I thought Tracey was talented, Amy put her to shame as she sucked with a vengeance. Never during our marriage had she blown me with such animal ferocity. If she was making up for London, she was doing a brilliant job. I continually arched my back from the exquisite pleasure.

"Oh god, Amy...oh god..."

Intense sensation shot through my body as she hungrily gobbled my penis, famished for protein. A hand dropped to my balls and tenderly caressed.

"Hmm...I remember these, very impressive. When's the last time you masturbated?"

"Ah, more than two weeks..."

"Ooh, they must be very full...I'm in for a treat!" she crowed and took my penis in one fluid motion until her nose nestled in my pubic hair.

This was a blow job to end all blow jobs. Repeatedly she sank the entire length until the head and part of the shaft were in her throat. The feeling was off the charts, the muscles massaging my steel hard rod. Amy was positively relentless, deepthroating me until I couldn't hold out anymore and was beyond the point of no return.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" I shrieked.

My cock exploded as rope after rope of semen spurted into her mouth. I literally saw stars as I ejaculated for what felt like forever. Amy kept her mouth sealed over the head, and I watched as she gleefully swallowed my copious load. She sat up smiling and cleaned some errant sperm from the corners of her mouth.

"My god, Amy...that was amazing..."

My wife had a smirking grin on her lovely face.

"If you only knew how often I've thought about doing that to you. Just a little bit of recompense for all the trouble I've caused." She responded shyly.

I wanted to return the favor and was eying Amy's crotch when she wagged her finger at me. Immediately I knew that she had her period. But I was dying to go down on her.

"Maybe after our next date, ok?"

"Will there be a next date?" I asked eagerly.

"You can count on it, mister!"

My dear wife kissed me with fervid passion, then lay with her back against me. As I held her, I kissed the top of her head. The recognizable smell of her shampoo twirled in my nostrils. It was not only that but also her distinct smell that I had missed so much.

"I love you, Amy."

"Oh Mike, I love you so much."

On Tuesday, I anticipated her call. I knew she'd call me at her lunch break and sure enough...

"Hi, Mike, this is Amy."

Hmm...same schtick.

"Hello Amy, nice to hear from you."

"If you're not busy Saturday night, there's a dinner/dance cruise on the Spirit of Philadelphia. Care to join me."

"Yes, I'd love to. What time and are you going to pick me up?"

"Yes, of course I'll pick you up. Be ready by 6. Ok?"

When Amy got out of her car, I thought my teeth would drop out of my head. She was wearing a pale blue flowered sun dress that hugged her body in all the right places. My wife was stunning.

"You look gorgeous Amy." I gushed.

"Thank you, sir, that's most kind."

While we were dancing, I held her in my arms and my heart was full to bursting.

"I love you, Amy." I breathed in her ear.

She tightened her embrace and kissed my cheek.

"I love you so much Mike. I never stopped loving you."

During the fast dances, my athletic wife had all the moves. She was simply awesome, and I told her so. She'd smile and giggle, all the while her loving eyes were on me.

The night was sweet, romantic, and full of love. When we were back at my home, I didn't have to invite Amy inside, because she practically barged her way in. As we settled on the sofa with our bourbon's, I suddenly got cold feet. She noticed right away.

"Mike, something bothering you?"

"I...this is all moving so fast...I'm...I guess scared."

It had to come out because we were nearing more sexual activity.

"What about?'

I couldn't look her in the eye and dropped my gaze to the floor.

"Oh...ah...you know...sex."

"You mean intercourse, fucking?"

I simply nodded and felt incredibly sheepish.

"Why are you scared by that?"

"I dunno..."

It was so hard to articulate my feelings.

"I'm well...I'm not as big as...him. You may not feel anything and be disappointed."

There it was. The cat was out of the bag.

Amy sat with a confused stare for a moment until her face lit up.

"Is that what's bothering you?"

I nodded sheepishly.

My sexy wife started to laugh and pulled me in for a bone crushing hug, kissing all over my face.

"You beautiful man, I love you soo much it hurts."

I was still rattled and...scared.

"Mike, I've had three vaginal births. Not much is larger than a baby's head. The area is designed with elasticity much like a rubber band. I will, without a doubt, feel you inside of me."

I still must have looked apprehensive.

"Look, I'm in no rush. We'll take our time and when its right..."

"Ok." I said barely above whisper.

"I'll be gentle, I promise. But I've been exercising that part of my body for this very reason. Kegels, pelvic floor exercises, squats, and yoga."

"Ok."

Except for hugging and kissing there was no progression of sexual activity until...

Amy stayed for a long time, and we fell asleep on the couch. It was past 3am when we both woke up.

"I should go." She said sleepily.

"Who's watching Larissa?"

"Your mother, I better call..."

"Wait, tell her you're staying overnight, and you'll be home in the morning. I don't want you driving home at this hour."

After her call Amy turned to me,

"Where's the spare room?"

"I thought we could sleep together..." I said shyly.

"You really mean it?"

"Yeah, I want to."

Amy was like a kid in a candy store, she was so excited.

"Amy, I can't promise anything, please don't get your hopes up."

"Oh Mike, just the fact that you want to share your bed with me, makes me so happy. While I realized that it might never happen, I never gave up hope. Now this!"

While Amy was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, I was lying there nervous about what might happen. The bath light switched off and with a small dim light on the nightstand, a cozy feeling settled in. My wife snuggled against me right away, her arms around me. Her hot breath was on the nape of my neck and her hands were on my bare chest and arms.

"Hmm...this feels so good. Nice muscles hon, you've obviously been hitting the weights."

When her hand inevitably dropped to my growing erection, I groaned.

"Oh Amy..."

"I want you babe; I know I said I'd be patient, but it's been so long. Don't you want me?"

All I could do was nod.

Amy took charge. She relieved me of my pajama bottoms and my cock was steel hard. She maneuvered me to my back and straddled me.

"Can you take off your top?"

Amy practically ripped one of my old T shirts off. Her breasts were proud and thrust forward, nipples jutting out. I reached up and fondled her very firm tits, running my fingers and thumbs over her stiff nubs.

"Oh, babe that feels so good."

I sat up and engulfed a rock-hard cylinder with my lips, pulling on the taut flesh for all I was worth. My dear wife has very sensitive nipples and tonight was no exception.

"Oh my god, suck Mike!"

I suckled her breasts for a very long time. Finally, I stopped and lay back down as we were panting up a storm. Without much fanfare, she took my cock and pushed into her soaked vagina. In seconds her juices were dripping down my rod onto my balls.

"God Amy, yer so wet."

"Oh...if you only knew how much I've wanted this."

She slowly started moving up and down, not far and it was gentle movement. Then she brought her internal muscles to bear, lightly squeezing and gripping.

"Hmm...hmm...hmm..." she moaned continuously.

The pressure, the sensation on my penis was exquisite. I moved my hips in unison and we found a steady rhythm, never letting up. Every time she squeezed with her muscles; my cock felt like it was incased in a wet velvet prison.

"Can you feel me, Amy?"

"Oh babe, you better believe I can..."

My beautiful wife picked up speed and was fucking me to delirium. I was literally gasping as her pussy showed my dick who was the boss. I struggled to keep up, but she never slowed down as the grasping and clutching of her pussy was magnificent. I'd never felt anything like it as she drove balls deep on each stroke.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, I'm gonna cum Mike...oh shit...I'm cumming!"

Amy's pussy contracted strongly around my throbbing member, triggering my own intense orgasm. I pushed up as far as I could and unleashed a torrent of sperm. It took a long time for us to come down from our orgasmic high. As she lay on top of me, we kissed with passion, and I felt loved for the first time in a long time.

"Oh god, I love you, Mike. I can't believe that just happened. It's almost surreal."

"I thought you said there was no rush?" I uttered sarcastically

"You brat...you invited me to your bed. Did you honestly think I could control myself?"

"No." I said with broad grin, and we burst out laughing.

My wife's vagina was leaking sperm all over my thigh.

"I'm gonna get a towel so get ready for round two!"

We made love again, sweet, slow, and gentle. It was no less intense just different and with Amy controlling the fucking, it relieved my anxiety. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

"Hey, sleepy head?"

Amy was spooned against me.

"Wanna fuck?" she asked in a sexy voice.

"Such language, I thought my date was primmer and more proper."

"Not when it comes to fucking you."

We both needed a shower and shared some extended foreplay. For the first time in three years, I went down on my beautiful wife. The combination of our mixed juices was downright hedonistic, as I swallowed and swallowed. After we dried off,

"Get in here Fanelli, yer ass is mine!"

We made love again, sweet, needy, and building to a heart stopping crescendo. Amy was right, her exercises made the experience unbelievably intense.

We both went to pick up Larissa and my mother was all smiles. While Amy was with our daughter, my mother pulled me aside and gave me huge hug.

"The Lord answered my prayers son."

After my mother left, I was getting Larissa ready to take with me.

"Mike, I was hoping that maybe...we could spend the day with our daughter together, you and me? We could go to the Elmwood Park Zoo and maybe get lunch."

For the first time, we spent the day with our beautiful daughter as mother and father. I stayed overnight in the same bed we once shared as husband and wife. This time we were content to just kiss and cuddle.

Sunday, I took Larissa home with me because Amy had a lot of schoolwork to do. When I brought her back, Amy was all smiles. I stayed until she put the child to bed and as I was preparing to leave, she took me in her strong arms and squeezed me so tight, it took my breath away.

"I love you, Mike. With all my heart and soul. I never thought this day would come and now it has and I'm the happiest person on the planet."

I started to cry, and it triggered Amy's tears. I was just as happy, but I still had feelings and issues that needed to be worked out.

I had another external issue, and her name was Tracey. Monday morning, I called her.

"Hey stranger. Where ya been?"

"I was going to say busy and while it's true, I wanted to see you and have a talk."

"Oh...what kind of talk?"

"I'd prefer to do it in person..."

"Are you breaking it off with me, Mike?"

"I'd still..."

No, let's get this over with now."

At that moment, I was grateful that Tracey and I never fucked bareback. I knew she wanted to have a baby very badly and if I'd gotten her pregnant that would have gummed up my reconciliation with Amy.

"Ok Tracey, my ex-wife has decided she wants to reconcile, and I do as well. You're a sweetheart and I know you'll find someone..."

"Oh yes, the usual blah, blah, blah...I've heard it all."

"I really do mean that...sorry, it just wasn't meant to be. My ex and I have such a long history...it's not perfect but we both want to try."

Tracey's attitude softened.

"I get it. Mike, you were too good to be true I kept telling myself. We had some chemistry but it's hard to compete with an ex who, tell me if I'm wrong, still loves you? And you still love her, yes?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much it."

"Thanks for some good times. I had a fun with you and let's face it, at least our dogs were the best of friends."

I felt like shit after I hung up the phone, but it had to be done. Then I got a surprise call.

"Hey boss, it's a Bob Simon on line one."

"Hey Bob."

"Hey buddy, wanted to check in and see if you want me to do anything with the paperwork that I started three years ago. It's still in the system and if you do it'll need to be reworked... but something tells me that I won't."

"Yeah, kill it, Bob. We're trying to work things out and unless I'm totally off base, it looks like we'll reconcile."

"My friend, when a party hasn't filed within three years, they're not going to. In most cases, it means that they'll reconcile. I happy for you Mike. People make mistakes, that's only human but forgiving takes a lot of guts and strength. Good luck."

Then the trifecta of phone calls, as Amy was numero three.

"Hey Mike, would you like to come to dinner tonight? I'm making yer favorite, lasagna."

"Yeah, that'd be great. What time?"

"Oh, say six and can you bring some wine?"

The dinner was delicious, and I told Amy she still made the best lasagna I ever ate. Of course, she used my mother's recipe.

"Ah...you say that to all the girls." She said with tongue planted firmly in cheek.

After Larissa was in bed, I asked my wife if we could talk. To me, it seemed as though everything was moving too fast. We sat on the sofa facing each other, with a glass of wine.

"Amy I...I don't know how to say this because I don't want it to come out wrong. I very happy that we're progressing but I still have issues. Don't get me wrong, you've dispelled some major ones, the sex part for one. I love you, and that is real. I've forgiven you but I'm having a hard time forgetting. I've tried but when those images of you with him pop into my head well... it hurts beyond measure. I can be moody and sad sometimes for days."

Amy had tears in her eyes, but her gaze was on me.

"I think we should see Dr Friedman together. I'm willing to go for as long as it takes because I'm happy for the first time in a very long time. But I want things to be better. There is no going back to our old marriage, it's over. But more than anything, I want to build a better one with you."

Amy flew across the sofa and into my arms. I held the woman I loved as she wept.

"I love you, Mike. I love you so damn much! I'll do anything you ask. I prayed for this and while I know we have a long way to go, at least we can do it together. You beautiful man, I love you more than mere words can express."

Amy kissed me with searing passion. The desire for each other, that intense sexual want, was alive and better than ever. In an instant we were all over each other, clothes were practically ripped from our bodies. Naked as jaybirds, we were at each other. I insisted on ladies first, buried my face between her awesome thighs and for the first time in our marriage, I ate some ass, Amy's to be precise.

Amy wanted to go down on me, but I wanted to be inside of her.

"Hmm...you really like my newly acquired skill, huh?"

"You never...with him..."

Amy shook her head no, and it added a new dimension. While sex was always good before London, now it was off the charts. However, we had to keep our vocalization to a minimum because of the baby.

As time progressed, I was spending more and more time at my original home than I was at the townhouse, especially weekends. I was with Amy and Larissa as a family, doing things as a family. When my daughters came home from university, it just added to the overall atmosphere. The camaraderie that we once shared, returned and I reveled in the strong feelings of good will, of harmony.

Walter took up permanent residence with Amy and although she was technically, "my dog" I believe she preferred Amy over me. Walter was very protective of Larissa and would sleep or just be near her most of the time. The dog seemed to be happy in her new role and that was all I cared about. Occasionally, she'd show me some affection, it was as if to say,

1...345678