Once Upon a Time in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still care about you."

That was enough for me.

Amy and I took turns cooking dinner several nights a week and I usually stayed overnight with her. The sex was frequent and was enormously satisfying. Amy insisted on trying everything with me that she indulged in with jerk off. If we couldn't agree on keeping it in the boudoir, we dropped it. Case in point, anal intercourse; we were lukewarm about it, but I loved eating her incredible ass and she loved it as well.

The one thing that we both insisted on was our weekly date night. It helped to redefine our marriage and make it better, stronger. Each time we went out, I looked forward to spending the time with Amy. She continued to kick my ass at bowling, and we went at least once or twice a month. Every time she'd look at me with sympathy.

"Is your fragile male ego crushed?"

I'd do my best to look downhearted, but she knew better.

"I'll make it up to you in bed." She'd whisper in my ear.

Later that night she'd fuck me senseless.

We continued to see Dr Friedman. But try as I might there was always this nagging doubt. One session I was solo because Amy had parent conferences. The therapist could see I was struggling with my emotions.

"I've been spending more and more time at my old home, staying overnight a few times a week. Now, when I'm not there with Amy and Larissa, I really miss them. I can see where this is all leading and it frightens me. Is it the right decision?"

"What does your heart tell you Mike and forget about your head for a moment,"

"My heart tells me its right, its good but I do have trust issues. When Amy tells me she's running late or must stay after school for some reason, I wonder if she's telling me the truth?"

"That's a normal reaction considering all that has taken place."

"If I could just be certain that I'm making the right decision, taking up permanent residence with her. I never want to feel that hurt again but my gut tells me it won't happen. My lease is up on the townhouse next month and my first reaction is not to renew."

"Mike, I think you need to have a serious discussion with Amy about this and the sooner the better."

The very next Saturday, I went with Amy and Larissa shopping at the Outlets in Limerick. As much as I disliked shopping, I loved being with them. By the time we were finished, I was several hundred dollars poorer, but I could have cared less. I'd forgotten how frequently toddlers needed clothes.

"Mike, you're a dear for going with us. It's so much easier finding clothes when you're along."

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I've missed so much already that..."

I got choked up and Amy put her hand on mine. After Larissa was down for the night, I sat in the family room with Amy, both of us enjoying a glass of wine. She was all smiles.

"I had a fun day babe, tiring but fun."

"Yeah, ah...Amy, I wanted to talk about something?"

She was gazing at me curiously and I saw it; the love for me in her eyes.

"My lease is expiring on the townhouse next month, and..."

My voice trailed off. My mind was made up and I was hoping...

"I would like to come back home for good. No more back and forth. Technically we're still married. I never filed and I'm not sure why. There was always this hesitation, doubt and I think this was the reason. We're meant to be together."

Before I could react, Amy was in my arms crying.

"Oh, Mike if you only knew how I longed for this. I prayed for this. I want us to be a family again under one roof."

As I held my wife, it felt so sure, so right. I was with the woman I loved, and she would always be in my heart. London hadn't erased it. The struggle afterwards was real, but miraculously, I was able to put aside my hatred and anger.

"I love you, Mike. I love you so freakin much that it hurts!"

Amy kissed me with stormy passion and the next thing I knew, she was dragging me to our bedroom.

"Amy, it's not even eight o'clock. I wanted to watch the game..." I weakly protested.

Her hand was on my rapidly hardening penis.

"I'm gonna make 'him' so happy, you'll forget about the game."

And she did.

It was during my last session with Dr Friedman that she recommended something that at the time made little sense to me.

"Mike, Amy practices yoga. Have you thought about going with her? Doing it as a couple?"

"Not really. Isn't it mostly women?"

"Sadly, yes but men can get just as much benefit as women do. I think you'll find that it will bring you some peace and tranquility when you struggle with your emotions. And there will be times when that happens. While not a cure, it can go a long way in filling that need."

While skeptical, I followed Dr Friedman's advice. Amy was delighted that I was attending classes with her. However, she had a word of warning.

"There will be a lot of butts in the air during certain poses. I don't want you getting any ideas. It's ok to look, just don't be obvious. Ok? Remember, this butt is yours."

Amy placed her hands on her very firm butt cheeks for emphasis.

"Yes ma'am." I said with a salute.

"Don't be a smart ass Fanelli!"

We both cracked up at her joke.

My birthday was coming up and my wife wanted to do something special. Larissa was three and a half, summer was waning fast, and Amy wanted to spend time on a beach with me. She knew that would please me more than any other gift.

"Babe, school doesn't start until after Labor Day. Maybe, we can take the weekend before?"

My mother and daughters would watch Larissa as Amy and I spent five days at the historic Congress Hall Hotel in Cape May, New Jersey. The suite was beautiful and at the end of a long corridor. The establishment reeked of old-time seashore resort, simply enchanting.

Our first day on the crowded beach, my wife was attired in a daring bikini, for a forty-two-year-old woman, but she looked damn hot in it. Her well-defined muscles and six pack abs were shown off to spectacular advantage. There were stares aplenty and not just from men but women too.

When we returned to our suite before dinner, Amy took me to the oversized tub filled with warm water and laid with her back against me. Just the two of us relaxing, my hands explored her beautiful body, cupping her breasts, her furry mound.

After we toweled off, we made love in the king size bed. It was slow, needy, and overpowering, lasting a long time, leaving me breathless. In the afterglow, we shared light, sweet kisses. Amy's eyes were filled with love.

"You look happy." I told my beautiful wife.

"Soo happy, my love."

We held each other not wanting to let go.

"Wanna do it again?" Amy asked shyly.

"You have to ask?"

Amy straddled me and with my hands on her very firm breasts, she rode me until I was gasping from the sheer unadulterated pleasure.

After a terrific dinner in the restaurant, we went to the elegant bar/lounge called the Brown Room for a drink. There was live entertainment. A beautiful woman was singing at the piano, and she was quite good. During a break, we were relaxing at our bar seats when I felt a presence at my elbow.

"Hello, I'm Stephanie." The very chic entertainer said to us.

We introduced ourselves and I was entranced by her beauty. She engaged us in conversation and said she was performing five nights a week until Labor Day.

"The rest of the year, I teach high school English."

Well that sparked a full round of talk with Amy as they compared war stories.

'Hey, I gotta get back to the piano. Can you guys hang out for a while? It's my last set and I'd like to ask you both something."

The bartender brought a free round courtesy of Stephanie. While she was performing, she kept glancing in our direction and smiling. As soon as she was finished, she sat next to Amy.

"I have a confession to make, I don't usually talk to strangers when I'm working but I saw you both on the beach today and well, you make a beautiful couple."

I saw Amy blush as she thanked Stephanie.

"Would you care to walk down to the beach with me? The moons out tonight."

"Sure, love to." My wife answered.

"I'm gonna quick change in the back. Give me five minutes. Ok?'

I looked at Amy with a puzzled expression.

"What do you think this is all about?" I asked.

"I might be wrong, but I think she's going to proposition me or both of us. I can tell by the way she looks at me and you. Have you even noticed since you started practicing yoga, yer body looks ripped?"

"No, not really."

"Hmm...take it from me my little stud muffin. Why do you think I like fucking you soo much? Can't get enough!"

"Such language! And from a schoolteacher no less."

Just as I was ending, Stephanie appeared.

She talked about her life as a teacher and performer. Although she was divorced, she said she preferred her single lifestyle as it gave her freedom to pursue extracurricular activities. I felt Amy grasp my hand tightly as a sort of signal. We walked a long way and found ourselves at a remote part of the beach, to our right was a small inlet, perfect for swimming.

Stephanie stopped and even in the moonlight, I could see a glint in her eyes.

"Care to skinny dip?"

Now Amy and I were buzzed from all the alcohol we'd drank. She looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. Stephanie was already taking her clothes off and I got a good view of her beautiful full-figured body. Where Amy was hard bodied, Stephanie's was lush and just as sexy.

Swimming was a blast with the cool salt water on our skin, but I knew where this was leading, and I had serious reservations. Not long ago, I was trying to cope with my wife's infidelity.

There was some horseplay with hands touching intimate body parts, but it was kind of innocent, nothing flagrant. As we were exiting the water,

"Hey, I only live two blocks from here, how about a nightcap?"

I looked at Amy and she nodded her consent.

Stephanie had my favorite bourbon; Blanton's and we drank several glasses filled with ice. But the moment of truth was at hand, I could feel it.

'I'm not going to beat around the bush, no pun intended, but when I saw you both on the beach today, I was dying to have sex with you. If this is too forward, no harm, no foul and we can part as friends."

My wife spoke first.

"Would you give us a few minutes?"

"No problem, I have to visit the little girl's room anyway."

I stared at my wife with conflicting emotions roaring through my alcohol-soaked head.

"I'm not sure about this Amy. We're just..."

"Babe, this is just sex, pure and simple. I have no qualms about doing it because I know that you love me, and I love you with all my heart and soul. Nothing can change that. We've never been propositioned like this. What if it's the only time? I've never been with a woman and I'm curious but if you don't feel comfortable..."

"You're sure about this? I mean we're both very buzzed. I'm thinking of afterwards when we're sober. Will we have regrets? We have a good thing going again and I don't want anything to spoil that."

"I'm cool with it but if she wants to fuck you, she better have condoms or that's off the table."

"All right but let's take it slow and if I change my mind..."

"Ok babe. I've never had a woman go down on me and I'll bet she gives great head."

Stephanie walked out of the bathroom without a stitch of clothes on.

"Interested?"

Before you could say Jack Robinson, we were naked in her elegant bedroom on a king size, bodies intertwined. Stephanie was kissing Amy and her hand was on my cock. When her hand dropped to my nuts, she hesitated for a moment and looked between my legs.

"My god, these are impressive."

Amy was smirking because she was well acquainted with my large orbs.

Stephanie dropped down to admire them and fondled with exquisite delicacy. She returned to kissing Amy, but her fingers were so delicately touching that it was quite arousing.

Now Stephanie's breasts were very large with stubby cigar type nipples and when my wife started nursing them, I almost popped my load.

"Hmm...that feels divine my dear. Suck all you want."

While Amy worshiped Stephanie's breasts, I moved between our hostesses' legs and inhaled her fragrance. She had a groomed brunette bush which I parted and licked up her slippery channel. The taste while similar to Amy's was different, milder, tangy and kind of salty. The hedonistic fluid was addicting and plentiful. I took great pleasure in lapping it up and slowly swallowing it, reveling in the quantity, and sweet/sour flavor.

My wife was really going to town on Stephanie tits, suckling and squeezing. And with me eating her delicious pussy, tongue flicking across her bean sized clit, she announced an impending orgasm.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh..."

She cried in one long wail.

From experience, I kept my mouth firmly affixed to her pulsating hole and was rewarded with a gush of female ejaculate, another smaller one followed, and it kept coming as I hungrily gulped it down my throat. The quantity surprised me, but I enjoyed every drop.

We took a short breather until Stephanie dove between Amy's legs and started feasting on her vagina. I stroked my junk as our horny hostess gave Amy the licking of a lifetime. My wife motioned for me to bring my cock closer, and she plunged down to my pubes, sucking so intently that I was lightheaded from the sheer pleasure.

Abruptly Amy came off my throbbing member, threw her head back and literally screamed her orgasm.

"Oh shit...oh shit...oh my god! Girl you are amazing! I'm...cumming."

My wife's legs scissored around Stephanie's head then squeezed with her butt off the bed.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Our hostess plunged two fingers into my wife's hole, twisting and turning.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, I'm cumming again...oh...oh...oh!"

I don't know how long my wife came but it seemed to peak, slow down then peak again. I'd never seen anything like it, not even in the lesbian porn I occasionally watched. By the time she finally relaxed her ass back on the mattress, she looked totally drained.

"That was incredible! Girl, that was...I'm out of adjectives but superlative comes to mind."

"Hey, your husband did a pretty good job on me. I'm sure I squirted."

Stephanie refilled our drinks as we took a short break.

"Amy, would it be ok if I gave your husband a blow job? I've been told I'm very skilled and I'd like to show him my expertise."

Stephanie had me lay down and moved in from the opposite direction, much like Linda Lovelace in "Deep Throat."

The girl swallowed my cock and sucked with her head moving up and down like a piston, faster and faster. I was delirious from the intensity, moaning constantly. My dear wife was accomplished at giving head, but this woman was in a league of her own.

While Stephanie gobbled my meat like a porn star, Amy was stroking her sex, fingers flying up and down like crazy. Later, I guessed correctly that seeing me get a blow job really turned her on.

Stephanie slowed down, came up off my penis and proceeded to bath my nuts with her saliva.

"I've seen balls in my lifetime, but these are, hmm, very plump like two plums. Must hold a lot of sperm." She said looking at Amy who just smiled and nodded.

When our dear hostess continued, the technique she used was mind boggling. She knew when to speed up, slow down, suck hard, then softer.

"Get ready." She said looking at me.

In one unbelievable forward motion, she deepthroated my rod until I was panting so hard, I thought I'd pass out. Up and down into her throat until my nuts tightened like a vise.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh..." I yelled in one long wail.

My penis erupted spewing sperm down her gullet. I couldn't remember when I came so damn hard.

"I'm cumming..." my wife hollered.

She'd masturbated to a nifty orgasm watching me get some incredible head. Everyone took a much-needed breather and drank more bourbon. Stephanie wanted to go down on Amy again and have my wife blow me at the same time, a modified daisy chain.

That's how it ended, Amy blasted off and I pumped a load down my wife's throat. We thanked our hostess and there were smiles and hugs by everyone.

As we walked back to the hotel, I realized that it was close to dawn, around five am. When we were in our suite, I knew we should talk. There was a Keurig in the room and Amy made us each a cup.

"How do you feel babe?"

"Ok, I was a little jealous when she ate you out, I guess because I'd never be able to live up to that but...you?"

"Yeah, I was envious when you went down on her, but she was doing such an expert job on me well...I guess you could say I was preoccupied. The blow job bothered me, but it got me so damn horny watching. Whew!"

We were quiet as we drank our java. Then Amy got a very serious look on her lovely face.

"I'm so glad she didn't fuck you, even if she had the condoms. I realized that fucking you is only for me and me alone. I didn't want to share that part of you with her. I'd have protested and told her no."

"Honestly, I didn't want to...what we did was enough and I'm thinking that this was a one off, once and done!"

"Amen babe, curiosity satisfied, and I don't need a repeat. Wanna fuck?"

"Honestly Amy, you have such a potty mouth. For a teacher, a professional, I'm surprised at your poor use of the English language."

"Yeah, but I do get my point across!"

We both burst out laughing.

We made love because that best describes it, there was love bursting in my heart for this extraordinary woman who I called my wife. Nothing can compare.

The rest of our mini vacation we went to the Brown Room after dinner for drinks and to hear Stephanie sing. When she took a break between sets, we'd talk but the first time she suggested an encore, Amy promptly declined. Our last night we parted as friends and promised to look her up next year.

Epilogue:

That was five years ago. Our lives together are filled with love for each other. We realize what we could have lost and it's a sobering thought. The year I moved back home permanently; Christmas was a joyous affair. I got a real kick out of watching Larissa open her gifts. My daughter Melissa wanted to talk privately after dinner, and we went into my study.

"Dad, I'm so happy that the problem you had with mom has worked out. I can tell that you both really love each other."

"Thanks, sweety, it was a long process and was touch and go there for a while but it's over and done with."

"Emma and I both know it was that Derek character. She found an item online that his wife was divorcing him for infidelity while he was in London. It didn't identify the other woman, just said that she was a backup singer. That was mom. We had a good idea that she cheated on you but until we had proof..."

"As we lawyers say, I can neither confirm nor deny."

"Ok dad but you must be a pretty big man to forget what happened."

I gazed at my daughter very seriously, she was a sophomore at university and very smart.

"I haven't forgotten, Sometimes, I think about it, but it doesn't rule my life. I could go on being bitter and angry but what would that accomplish? A mistake was made, a very bad mistake but I decided that I wanted to live my life with the one person who made it complete, your mother."

I gazed with affection at my dear daughter.

"Recently I read a story where the husband had a similar problem to my own. It took place in New Zealand. The wife goes off with a rock band and cheats with the lead singer. It was a long road to reconciliation but what fascinated me, at the end he relates that it is far harder to forgive. He was a better man for it because any asshole can hate but it takes a far bigger person to forgive. And that's what I did, I forgave your mother and I have absolutely no regrets."

Melissa had tears in her eyes, and I took her in my arms and held her tenderly.

1...345678