Once Upon a Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
276 Followers

"Is there any reward for information and such?" I asked.

"No. Outside of family these guys don't have many friends, I don't think the family has any money to speak of. I guess they could always start one of those go fund me accounts and see how that goes. But as of now, there is no reward."

He tipped his hat and excused himself. He turned to go into his car and leave.

"Good luck and safe travels," I tell him.

We give him a wave.

We walk back around the house arms around each other's waist to the patio. I kiss her on the head.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked.

She looked at me and said, "I think those bastards got what they deserve. Law dogs don't typically believe in coincidences. He will be back."

I nod my head.

"I am afraid you are correct," I say.

We have a light lunch of a chef's salad, greens, tomatoes, sliced red onions, cucumber, boiled egg, grated cheese, some sunflower seeds, I also like those fried onions that you use on green bean casseroles, and of course salad dressing. Since we might be time pressured for our we-bitching hour. We decided to talk before our meeting with Robert and Louise. Melissa grabs the composition book, and we head to the living room. She looks and the only note in the book was written by melissa expressing uncertainty with exploring her submissive side.

I told her "I didn't have any concerns or issues; however, I do want to make sure you understand that I love you and I cherish you being in my life. I don't have any concerns between us. I am concerned about the sheriff sniffing around. I don't think he will find anything prosecutable, but the police have a way of being a pain and trying to twist people's words."

Melissa said, "My love for you has grown since I have been here. I believe my submissive traits have allowed me to heal mentally from my attack any not just suppress them or hide them."

"Speaking of that," I said, "if you want to talk to a professional, I am with you 100%, whatever you need baby. Heal not hide. I'll be involved as much or as little as you want. I want my baby 100% whatever it takes."

I see a tear run down her face.

She said, "Thank you, daddy."

She stood up and we embraced I rocked her back and forth stroking the back of her head and hair.

"I love you Daddy," she whispered.

"As for your concern about exploring, I think that we are approaching this exploration the right way, at least the right way for us. Small steps right. What do you think?" I asked.

She nods.

"We will talk some more after our visit," I say.

She nods and says, "I believe that is what I will need."

We just piddled around the house until it was time to go meet Robert and Louise. We take a bottle of Melissa's favorite wine. I messaged them to make sure there were no last- minute changes in plans. We arrive promptly at 4:00. We get out of the truck and approach the house. They live in a nice neighborhood. Plenty of mature trees and the lawns all look well kept. The have a mid-century modern home with large windows in the front and classic straight lines.

We ring the doorbell and Louise greets us and welcomes us in. Louise has an orange and white checked seersucker blouse that is tied just below her ample breasts. She is wearing black form fitting slacks out of stretch material with short ankle zippers that help get them on and off. She appears to be a very well kept 45 years old. I introduce Melissa to Louise, and she hands Louise the bottle of wine.

Melissa says, "I don't know if this will go with dinner, but it is one of my favorites and it will go with conversation."

Louise laughs and says, "Most definitely wine and conversation goes hand in hand."

Robert comes in from the back patio. They have a ten-foot privacy fence around their back yard. The back yard looks professionally landscaped. There are plants of various heights all around the fence. They have flagstones all around the swimming pool. There is an outdoor kitchen to the left of the pool close to the house and a hot tub with some lattice for privacy on the right side of the swimming pool close to the house. He is carrying a platter of grilled chicken smothered in Bar-B-Q sauce. Robert is wearing a Hawaiian Shirt and Kakis.

"Let's give the chicken a chance to rest and have a drink," he says.

He takes the platter to the kitchen and leads me to the bar. The girls go into the kitchen to open the wine. Robert fixes a bourbon and water, and I had the same.

He said, "Let's give the girls some time to talk. They can meet us out by the pool."

He led us out and we sat in some very comfortable wicker furniture.

"Tell me about what you want out of this exploration?" he asks, "There are no rules. Each couple can decide on what they want or don't want out of the relationship. The submissive really has the power in the relationship. They control the safe word. Communication is the most important aspect of the dynamic. That and trust. The sub must trust the dominant not to push too hard. The dominant must trust the sub to use the safe word to prevent real injury and not forgo using it to please the dominant. There are all kinds of variants to Dom/ sub relations. There is humiliation, bondage of varying degrees, pain of varying degrees, sex of varying degrees, sometimes swapping or free use is involved. There are as many degrees of Sub/Dom as there are couples that explore it."

I say, "I don't know enough to understand what I want or expect. We are only into a relationship for a week. I feel like we have moved fast (at least compared to what I understand of other couples) to be where we are sexually. I want my partner to feel loved. I want my partner to know that I have her best interests at heart. I do not want to share her, nor am I interested in having others either male or female in our relationship. I have read some about shibari. The ropes and knots look very erotic. Trust, intimacy, eroticism, pleasure are all feelings that I want to share with her."

He smiles and says, "Putting your partners wants, desires, and needs before yours is vital to a healthy relationship. You met our daughter, Rose, at our store. I hope you looked around and saw what we have in stock. If you were going to supply your own little playroom, for just you and Melissa, right now, what would you buy?"

"Well," I said, "I suppose, after talking with Melissa, and understanding her wants and desires, I would buy some rope, and perhaps a restraint system set that goes under a mattress or that I can attach to a headboard, some sensory enhancement devices (paddle, feathers, fur mit) some nipple clamps some lube and some butt plugs."

"That would be a good start. Robert says, "Look at the structural integrity of the play space. If you want to add a love swing or other restraints make sure the structures (ceiling beams, wall attachments, etc.) are structurally sound and can handle the loads. I recommend no less that 700#. Just in case something happens. I recommend it being strong enough to support both of your weights, then there shouldn't be a problem."

I nod in agreement.

About that time the girls come out and join us on the patio.

"This is certainly a beautiful house you have here." Melissa says.

"Thank you," Robert replies, "While the floor plan is classic, I have to give Louise all the credit for the furnishings and interior design."

Louise says, "I am sorry it took so long, I had to give her the nickel tour. Is anyone getting hungry yet?"

Robert and I got up and followed the girls into the kitchen. We all grabbed a dish or dishes and carried them to the dining room. Robert and Melissa on one side and Louise and myself on the other side. There was chicken, potato salad, Cole slaw and baked beans. There were also dinner rolls and butter.

Louise said, "I have banana pudding in the refrigerator for dessert."

We all take a dish and pass it around giving everyone an opportunity to fill their plate. The conversation starts light and slowly morphes from how long have you two been together to dominant / sub relationships. Robert discusses what we had talked about. Louise talks about what her and Melissa had discussed. I did not think that is where the conversation was going, but that is where it needed to go so that everyone had the same understanding.

Robert speaks up and asks Melissa, "Are you interested in bondage? I am not talking full latex suit restraint. I am talking some ropes and pretty knots. Shibari is what it is called."

"I think so." she meekly replied.

Louise spoke up, "No need to be shy here Melissa you are amongst friends. I absolutely love Shibari. Robert is very good at it, and it makes me feel wonderful feeling the rope on my body. Of course, I am usually nude, but we are similar in size. I have some yoga pants and t shirts that we can change into if you like."

Melissa nods, "That would be nice."

We all got up and cleared the table and cleaned up the kitchen. The girls went one way and Robert led me to their playroom.

They have a large 20' X 20' room with a bench in the center and a St. Andrews cross on one side and a set of uneven bars made of pipe on the other. The wall opposite the door is covered with all types of BDSM accessories. There is a small platform about 5' X 5' about 28 inches tall in a corner. There is a floor to ceiling shelf on each side of the door. Robert explains what all the pieces of equipment are for and the reason for the shelves. There is a full- length dressing mirror on the door and a couple of other full length dressing mirrors in the corner of the room. Robert explains that mirrors are a great enhancement allowing the Dom or the sub to view what is happening from a different angle. We move the bench to a corner and move the platform to the center of the room.

He explains that when he is performing shibari, he likes to use ropes of contrasting color. He also talks about different ropes, materials that they are made from (hemp, nylon, linen, cotton), different diameters and their tensile strength rating. Damn he sure knows his ropes. He hands me a red and white rope each about 5 yards long. He has a neon green and a neon pink rope both about 5 yards long each. He explains that having too much rope is better than a needing a little more rope. He shows me a couple of knots and explains that the boy scouts knot guide is a good knot reference or shibari videos online. Shibari is about light bondage that restricts movement. The is a difference between restriction and tightness. Ropes can be tight without restriction cutting off circulation which is dangerous. Ropes can limit movement without tightness. The beauty of shibari is the balance between restricting movement, light tightness, and beauty of the knots and the patterns.

The girls show up. Both looked lovely in yoga pants and t shirts. Louise obviously knew about the rope colors ahead of time and she wore a peach color outfit that would contrast with the ropes Robert chose and Melissa is in a black outfit that will contrast with the ropes that I have. Robert explains that the throat is off limits, especially for beginners. Tonight, I will show you guys two types of ties. I will show you a type of cuff that can be used on the wrists or the ankles. I will show you a decorative weave that can be used on feet or hands. Quick cuff and quick cuff 2 and then a foot weave. The quick cuff and quick cuff 2 can be used on the wrist or the ankles. These are easy ties, that have the basic knots used in other fancier ties. The foot weave tie again can be used on the feet or the hands and is very similar to the prayer tie.

He had Louise and Melissa sit on the platform side by side. He moves beside Louise, and I move beside Melissa. He tells Louise to extend her arms and Melissa mimics Louise's actions. I mimic Robert's efforts and successfully do the cuff and cuff 2 tie. For the foot weave tie, Robert retrieved a smaller diameter linen rope. He has Louise place her feet on the floor next to each other touching side by side.

He starts running the rope between her toes and around the back of the leg slightly above the ankle. There is a definite pattern, think of a finger loom made for toes. The ropes are interwoven and braided on the top of the foot and behind the legs. The feet are secure together. The toes are free to move. The feet cannot move up or down and cannot move independent of each other. This tie reminded me of a mermaid's flipper. Melissa enjoyed the feeling of the linen rope on her skin and ooohed and aaawwed at the design. She wants a pictures of the foot weave. It takes about an hour or so between demonstrating and then removing the different ties.

Robert is pleased with my progress and recommended that I study on the different knots and practice at home. Melissa is all smiles, her and Louise really hit it off. They leave the playroom to go change out of the yoga pants.

Robert says, "I think you two are going to be just fine. Respect, communications, and making sure you don't go too tight. Practice you knots and learn what she likes. You can go online and learn a lot, and if you want, we can get together again for another lesson. We can go over a couple of chest ties and arm ties, more traditional Shibari looking ties." He shows me a few different pieces of equipment paddles and cuffs. "I highly recommend a love swing. Look them over and get one that you like, I believe the more adjustable it is the better, for you and your partner to get pleasure."

The girls are in the living room drinking a glass of wine and gabbing up a storm, when Robert and I come from the playroom. They are just about finished with the current glass and ask if we want some wine.

I shake my head, "No thanks, I am the DD tonight."

I can tell Melissa is feeling more comfortable. She stands and hugs Louise and then Robert. I hug the other and made the rounds. We say our goodbyes and leave. Melissa is still excited.

"Wow, Daddy, that was great! Louise is a great person, so is Robert. You did so good tying me up. The different ties were perfect, not too tight but restricted my movement. I started getting wet from feeling the linen rope between my toes. The weave looked so pretty and felt so nice."

I nod, "Yes, I am definitely going to get some of that linen rope."

I think shibari is going to be part of our intimate time on a regular basis. I'll need to call Robert in a few days and set up another session. Melissa is so excited she is about to explode. Louise this and Louise that.

"OMG, daddy. I am so wet from just talking about it and remembering the feelings that I just experienced. I need that D daddy."

As my little head started thinking about being buried in her juicy love hole, I started getting hard. I press a little harder on the accelerator. Our hands start to roam more and more as we travel towards home. I feel her wetness, and she strokes my cock through my pants. We arrive at the house in no time. She is a clothes stripping tornado. She is giggling and spinning around with articles of clothes flying along the way. She is completely naked as she enters the bedroom and jumps on the bed landing spread eagle smiling from ear to ear.

I land right next to her and roll-on top of her. We align our sexes and begin a full-on fuck fest. We are humping each other like there is no tomorrow. She is clawing my back like a wild cat. She hooks her ankles around my back and flexes her legs to aid to the pumping motion. I have an arm on each side of her head, full extended, my only contact with her body is my dick and my hips. I am looking into Mellissa's eyes. She has an almost pleading look on her face. Her face is frozen. She is enjoying the feelings; the sensations of our raw sexual energies being spent in the lust filled passion of our love making.

We are racing towards our orgasms. The ultimate climax for our actions. My balls slapping her ass and her subdued grunts are the only sounds in the room. We reach the finish line together. She locks her legs tightly and I grind my hip on hers. I lean down and kiss her with all the heat that the moment demands. She moans in my mouth as she runs her fingers through my hair. Between our passion filled kiss, our orgasms, and the heavy body exertion we must break the kiss to try and regain our breath. Panting and smiling I roll off Melissa. She rolls on her side and throws a leg over mine and strokes my heaving chest.

"Thank you, daddy. That is just what I needed."

"Thank you, baby girl, I was a little worked up talking about that too. Have I told you today that I love you?" I ask.

"Daddy, I believe that actions speak louder than words. Your actions tell me how much you love me. But I always like hearing you say that."

She kisses me on the nipple and wiggles her head in my armpit. We drift off to sleep in just a few seconds.

TO BE CONTINUED...

HOG57head
HOG57head
276 Followers