Once Upon a Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nods and we finish our meal without problem. We have several glances our way and I just know law enforcement is going to be waiting on us when we leave.

We get up and wrap what was left over in butcher paper. We take the rib bones for Red and Roscoe. We walk out to the truck. I unlock the driver's door and Melissa hops up in the truck. I see her eyes move and I reach for my pistol sitting in a magnetic holder by the steering column. I grab the pistol and wheel around looking shithead #1 right in his eyes. His eyes are wide open staring at the gun with his hands up.

"Apparently, I did not make myself clear. I told you if I saw you again, we were going to finish this."

He takes a step back unsure of his next move. He looks around trying to figure it out. I kick him square in the nuts and he drops to his knees holding his groin. He releases a loud sickening grunt and groans in pain with the impact. I kick him in the chin, and he is out cold. I drag him away from my truck and deliver a few rib- breaking kicks. Shithead #2 is coming around and witness me dragging his compadre across the gravel parking lot. He exits the truck that he was sitting in, and slams the slams the door. I alert to the sound and prepare myself for whatever he decides to bring. He marches straight up to me like he is Billy Badass. I think he was expecting me to be intimidated and give ground. Oops, wrong again ass wipe. I give him a spinning round house kick. My foot makes solid contact with the side of his head. He crumples in a heap hitting his head on the gravel when he lands.

I walk back to my truck and tell Melissa to call 911. It must be a slow evening. Three cruisers full of cops are there in a couple of minutes. I explain my side of the story and Melissa backs me up. One of the officers walks inside and a couple of the customers tell what they saw and heard. Plus, there is footage of the encounter both inside and outside the restaurant. I fill out a statement and tell the cops I didn't want to press charges, but if I have any more trouble I will prosecute. I tell the cops I am not looking for trouble, but I will not tolerate disrespect either towards me or my girlfriend. Two ambulances arrive to transport Abbot and Costello away from the restaurant. The two injured ass hats moan and groan as the gurneys bounce across the gravel parking lot. As the cops clear out, there are still a few looky -loos outside the restaurant.

Melissa hops out of the truck and delivers a toe-curling, passion inducing kiss that leaves no doubt whose girl she is and how grateful she is. When we break the kiss about half of the looky loos applaud. Melissa gets back into the truck and when I get in, she scoots up right next to me. We leave town and head to the farm.

"Damn Daddy, you sure put an ass whooping on those two. How did you know he was there?" she asked.

"I saw you moving your eyes towards the back of the truck," I say.

On the way home I got a text from Robert and Louise giving their address and ask if 330 or 4 would be, ok? When we pull up Red and Roscoe greet us. Melissa has the butcher paper, and she is like the pied piper. Red's and Roscoe's noses are going 100 MPH. The wagging tails become dangerous weapons. They are in a trance following her wherever she goes. She throws the bones out on the patio and they each grab one and go their separate ways. I grab the canning supplies and carry them to the kitchen. I grab an egg basket and walk out to the chicken coops to gather eggs. Again, I ended up with right at 20 eggs. I clean them up and put them in the egg fridge. Melissa has made our evening drinks and we sit on the patio enjoying the early evening. Listening to the music and watching the fireflies.

She looks over at me and smiles.

She says, "I want a porch swing out here. I want to be able to cuddle with my daddy out here."

"I wouldn't mind a little cuddle time out here either," I say. "Hey, I got a message from Robert and Louise about meeting tomorrow say 3:30 or 4:00. Does that sound good to you?"

She nods. "I like 4:00"

She finishes her glass of wine and stands up.

She says, "I ready for bed."

I finish my drink and we head to the kitchen to put our glasses away and walk to the bedroom. She is removing clothes all the way down the hallway. I join in the walking strip tease. She unclasps her bra at the doorway releasing her beautiful breasts that swing and bounce on her way to the bed. I pull down my under ware and the head of my dick snags on the waist band as I remove the garment. My blue steel throbbing dick flies back up and slaps against my lower belly making and audible SLAP. Melissa giggles at that. She raises her hips and removes her panties then spreads her legs in a very welcoming Y. I immediately dive onto the bed and my head lands about of foot from her smoldering pussy.

The aroma of Melissa- in- heat fills my nostrils and I can't wait to enjoy her as a tasty treat. I kiss her inner thighs and feel her shiver in anticipation of the pleasure she is about to receive. She reaches her hands down to guide my face to her already wet cunt. You know just in case I get lost down there. I kiss and lick her outer lips and suck them into my mouth massaging them with my lips and tongue. She is obviously enjoying this as she starts to move her hips and moan in pleasure. I move inward towards the source of her essence licking and sucking along the journey. I lick her from her asshole to her clit and back.

I used my tongue to probe her star and she rotates her hips to give me better access. She let go of my head and pulled her ass cheeks apart. She wiggled her ass trying to help my tongue penetrate her opening. I wet my index finger lubricating it with her love juices and put some pressure on her star. She continues to wiggle her ass and I slowly penetrate her ass about an inch or so. She makes a deeper pitched moan when my finger makes the penetration.

I slowly move my finger in and out of her anus. I do not go any deeper I am just trying to get her used to the feeling of being penetrated. She continues to wiggle her ass. She let go of her ass cheeks and re-establishes guidance for my head. She moves my head upward toward the entrance to her love tunnel. I use my tongue to penetrate her opening making sure to lick all the way around her entrance. I lick and suck my way further up and establish contact with her clitoris.

I made and "O" shape with my mouth and fully engulf her clit. I suck it into my mouth and massage it with my tongue.

She is verbally encouraging me, "Yess daddy. Right there. Oh God. Just like that. Ooooh yes. Daddy don't stop."

Her breathing is becoming more labored, and her body is more responsive to the stimulations. She is humping my face and pulling my head into her dripping snatch by my hair. I continue to focus my oral attention on her clit. The way she is rocking her hips it is driving my index finger into her anus further and further. I am now finger fucking her anus. Her hip gyrations are becoming quicker and more exaggerated. She is close to a cataclysmic orgasm.

Her vocabulary is more restricted.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she chants over and over.

She finally lets out a high-pitched scream. Her body goes limp while simultaneously drenching me and the bed with her high velocity love juices. She let go of 4 or 5 streams before she just dribbles then stops. I get up and walk into the bathroom and wipe my face and upper torso somewhat clean then return to the bedroom.

Melissa is coming back from her orgasmic journey. She opens her eyes and looks around. Realizing the familiar surroundings, she raises her head and says,

"God daddy, I love how you make me come. I have never had orgasms so hard in my life. They feel like they start in my pussy and just take over my whole body. You are such a good lover."

I crawl up between her legs and we are face to face. We kiss softly at first and then slowly increase our intensity. Our desires of Lust, love, and passion quickly elevate. I have to move and allow my blood engorged cock to have some room. She giggles and scoots down until the head of my cock is parting her pussy lips. She grinds her pussy on my cock letting me know she wants penetration. I let her grind a while and I can feel her frustration growing.

She whines. "Daddy give it to me. Give me that dick. Fuck me daddy. Please."

I raise up and push my dick towards her entrance. She reaches down and guides me in. I continue with a slow penetrating stroke until my balls are resting against her ass.

"Oh yes daddy, that's what your baby wants."

I start off hard and fast plowing that pussy. She has a mini orgasm just after a few strokes. She clutches my arms and grinds her pussy against me while I am balls deep in her hungry snatch. I continue to lay the pipe to her. She just grunts in ecstatic pleasure.

"Oooh...Yes...Daddy....Fuck.....Meeee!.."

I bear down and concentrate my efforts on plowing that pussy. In...Out...In....Out... hard, fast, repeat. I feel beads of sweat forming on my face and body. Looking down at Melissa, her skin is starting to glisten. I keep stroking, loving every second of stimulation the feeling of her hot cunt fully enveloping my throbbing hard cock. Every inch of my manhood is surrounded by molten lust. I can feel my orgasm building, building. My balls are getting firm. Melissa's belly button is filling with sweat and is a pool of desire. Beads of sweat are running down my back and down the crack of my ass. She is humping in time with my strokes. We are fucking each other for all we are worth.

We grind against each other at the in stroke and it is difficult to keep contact on the out stroke. We are lust filled sex starved animals in a purely hedonistic rut. We have lost all control and are wallowing in a sex fueled sensory overload. She locks her legs around my waist and digs her finger into my back. The muscles in her body start to spasm and she clutches me like a woman drowning in lust. Our orgasms meet at the pinnacle simultaneously.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she cries out.

I bellow "YYYEEEESSS!"

The contents of my nuts explode into her inner glory.

We collapse in a sweaty pile of humanity, still humping each other slightly as our orgasmic waves subside. Panting heavily trying to catch our breath we pepper each other's face and neck with kisses, salty kisses from the sweat covered skin. After a few minutes I roll off her body and we lay in bed side by side spread eagle basking in the glow of souls searing satisfaction that comes with mind blowing sex.

"Oh My God! That was freaking incredible." I panted.

"I am fucked out!" she said, "God daddy my pussy is going to throb all night after that!"

"Good, Let's clean up and get some rest." I say.

We literally crawl out of the bed and standing on shaky legs, we strip the bed and remake the bed with fresh linens. We help each other to the bathroom to freshen up and shower. The shower is filled with kisses and hugs and erotic touching. Cleaned and dried we crawl back into bed and drift off into slumber resting in our usual spooning position.

Sunday June 16, 2019, 0600

My eyes snap open to the sound of a rooster's crow. The sun is peaking on the horizon. Melissa is still snoozing. Lightly snoring purring like a kitten. I kiss her neck and gently stroke her arms. She rolls over and returns my kisses,

"Good morning lover." She whispers.

"Good morning beautiful, "I whisper back.

"Daddy my pussy hurts so good," she whispers and winks.

"Do you think it will feel better if I kiss it?"

She nods her head. I start with her lips and move my way down her neck and her breasts. I pay particular attention to the breasts licking and sucking them. Pulling and twisting on her nipples hearing the deep guttural moans coming from her. She spreads her legs wider hoping that I will direct my oral attention to her glistening twat sooner than later. My mouth leaves her breasts and I move slowly toward her crotch. Her breasts are within reach, and I pinch and twist her nipples. I kiss and lick her ribs and stomach. The closer I get to her pussy the more intense her scent becomes. The smell of pussy in heat fills the room and my nose is at ground zero. My dick is getting harder with each kiss and lick.

I plant kisses along her outer lips and her inner thighs. Her hands shoot to my head guiding me towards her dripping slit. I lap at her slit like a thirsty dog. She giggles and presses my head harder into her dew cover Lilly. I use my nose to part her outer lips and my tongue to lap at her inner lips and her opening. She wiggles her hips and starts a humping movement seeking more contact for her needy pussy. I lick and suck her vagina lips in my mouth tugging and pulling on them with my lips massaging them with my tongue. I make my way to her clitoris, and she bucks her hips at first contact. She moans in pleasure as I focus my efforts on her clit.

She starts to hump my face demonstrating her desires. She moans and groans each time I stroke her clit with my tongue, then immediately whining when I leave it unattended. I reach up and use my thumb to stroke he clit. I use a slow even stroke and medium pressure. The humping motion aligns with the strokes on her clit.

"So good, daddy. So good. You make me feel so good."

I continue to kiss her pussy lips and make my way down to her opening. I tongue her opening sticking my tongue in and out of her opening trying to reach her G spot with my tongue. I swirl my tongue around and around her opening and her hips are going wild. I move back up her body leaving my hands to stimulate her vagina. I reach a finger into her opening and curl it slightly and stroke her G spot. She humps my hand.

She moans, "Yes, Oh God."

I move back and forth slowly between stroking her G spot and her clitoris.

"Oh daddy. Oh daddy. God that feels good!" she pants.

I kiss her nipples and pull and twist her nipples while continuing to fondle her needy twat. Her body is shaking. She has a strangle hold on me clutching he tightly to her torso. I stop fondling her, allowing Melissa to coast through her climax. She gradually stops her spams and slowly released pressure holding me tightly. I gradually make it up to her face kissing her neck and shoulders along the way. Our lips meet in a searing kiss that conveys the love and thankfulness of being in each other's lives. We kiss and hug realizing it is time to start the day.

"Thank you, daddy. What a wonderful way to start the day."

She purrs and stretches like a cat. I roll out of bed, and she joins me shortly thereafter. We dress and head for the kitchen. Coffee and Breakfast are the first priorities. After breakfast, we clean up the kitchen and go feed and water the chickens. We harvest a bushel of tomatoes. We picked a half a bushel of green beans a little less than half a bushel of green peas, about a gallon of black-eyed peas, a gallon of okra, about two dozen cukes and squash, and a head of cabbage. By the time he had harvested and washed the veggies it was mid-morning. We took a short break on the patio and drank a bottle of water.

Melissa was having a hard time concentrating this morning.

I ask her, "What is going on in that pretty head of yours you seem distracted this morning?"

"I am getting antsy and nervous about meeting Robert and Louise," she explained.

"Honey we are all adults, nothing is going to happen that we don't want to happen. We need to meet them with an open mind and let things go where they may. If we need a phrase or word that tells the other that we are uncomfortable, then we go in with that in our pocket and if either of us say it then we need to stop and leave. It is that simple. I understand about being nervous around new people, but don't let it overwhelm you. If you don't want to do this, we can call it off at any time we don't owe these people anything."

She nods, "You are right I am looking forward to it, however I am just a little nervous and excited."

I reached over and kissed her cheek. Red and Roscoe alerted. We walk around the house to see who is here. A sheriff's car is coming up the driveway. He parks about 50 feet away from the house. He gets out of the car and walks up to where Melissa and I are standing.

The sheriff starts, "I got missing person reports for Roger Walker, Jess Wilson, and Joe Walker. They were filed last Monday and Tuesday. Jess is my brother's son. This is hitting close to home. I am asking everyone close to the suspected crime scene if they know anything. The family suggested I start at Friendly's. They tend to hang out there frequently. The bartender at Friendly's said that those three were chatting up a blonde a last Saturday. The woman wasn't from around here. The bartender said that he had not seen her in there before. They had a few drinks and then the four of them left, early afternoon about 2:30 or 3:00 in the afternoon. That is the last that he has seen any of them. The bartender said that the three men are regulars, and it is strange that they haven't been in all this week."

The sheriff continued his story, "These men haven't been to their places of employment and their wives and girlfriends haven't heard from them. They don't answer the phones and the phones appear to be turned off. When the women use the find my phone app, nothing comes up. It is like they fell off the face of the earth. Perhaps you have seen the story on the news. The family and friends of the missing have been searching for them all week. I have been using mounted patrols on horses, off road vehicles, four wheelers anything to find them; we even used drones."

He shook his head, sighed, and started again, "We did find a burned-out truck that belongs to Roger Walker not too far from here, about seven miles as the crow flies. Over that ridge he pointed east. You wouldn't know anything about it would you? The only clues that we have so far are some pieces of broken glass that look like glass from a cell phone and two shell casings from a .308 caliber rifle. There is no telling how long the casings have been there."

"Well, I haven't heard or seen anything about this," I said, "I don't watch the television much at all. I haven't heard of any shooting going on. You say this happened last weekend. I was hog hunting last weekend. I was over in the woods north of Blue Hole Road. I have access to an open plot probably six miles or so back in there. I shot three nice hogs. I took them to Fox Processors a couple of days ago. I didn't hear or see anything out of the usual. If anything comes to mind, I'll contact you."

The sheriff asked, "What caliber do you use to hunt hogs?"

I told him, "I use a 300 blackout that shoots .308. The .308 is a common caliber around here, especially for deer or hog hunting. At certain times of the year the sporting goods stores have a hard time keeping up with demand."

"I know," he said, "I usually order mine online. It just seems a strange coincidence that you were hunting somewhat in that area with a .308 and then I find two .308 casing in the clearing with a missing man's burnt-out truck."

"I wish you luck on this case sheriff," I said. "You got two shell casings and a coincidence. I wish I hadn't been hunting alone so would have had a better alibi. But IF I had anything to do with it, and I didn't, but didn't you say there were THREE men and a woman. So, it would have been 4 on 1. Not my kind of odds. I don't look for trouble. I don't want trouble. I stay away from trouble. Like I said, I don't envy you with this case. Good luck."

"Well," the sheriff said. "I've been going around to all the places nearest to where we found the truck to see if anyone heard or saw anything. So far, I had someone tell me that they heard one shot about 1045 -1100 on Saturday night. It was about seven miles on the other side of the burned-out truck. I don't expect I'll get too far with this, but I don't know what else to do. I think I'll send out the missing person's report statewide and maybe see if I can get a TV station to pick up the story and report of the missing persons."