Once Upon a Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us feel like cooking. We clean up and hop in the truck. She suggests Chinese, so clean up, drive to town, and enjoy a local Chinese buffet.

"Well, that was another first. I learned a lot today. I learned that our forefathers and foremothers worked hard to grow and preserve their food. I will take great satisfaction knowing that our efforts are paying off in the middle of winter enjoying the fruits of our labors. Knowing exactly what is in our food and enjoying the taste of "freshness"." she said.

"I agree," I said, "Canning is a lot of work. It really is a lot of work for two, I have been doing it by myself for the last few years. I am so thankful that you are here and helped me today. Sharing the work is so much better."

We enjoyed the meal and when they brought the check and our fortune cookies. I reached over and held her hand. I got a serious look on my face.

I said, "Melissa this is very important."

She responded with a questioning serious look on her face.

"Before you read you fortune out loud, you must state 'bed' or 'prison' and then add the words 'in bed' or 'in prison' to the end of your fortune."

It was hard to keep a straight face, but I managed. She laughs and pushes my shoulder.

"In bed," I state then read my fortune, "Your mission in life will only be revealed through hard work - in bed."

We laugh and then she states, "In bed," then she reads, "True pleasures awaits to be experienced - in bed."

"Absolutely," I added.

I pulled her in for a kiss. We paid the bill and left. On the way home she rests her head on my shoulder.

"I am beat." she says.

She snuggles up and before long she is lightly snoring sounding more like a kitten purring contently.

We get home and she is out. I carry her into the house and take her to the bedroom. I undress her down to her panties. I undress and crawl into bed. She grabs my cock and gives it a couple of strokes. It is just hard enough that when she rolls over it fits nicely between her thighs and up against her panty clad pussy lips. I reach over her and my hand rests on her stomach. She snuggles her back up next to me and into our sleeping position. We are out sound asleep in just a few minutes.

Saturday June 15, 2019, 0530

I was hard and horny all night. I had wet dream after wet dream. In my dreams, I was fucking Melissa in every imaginable position and blowing load after load in her pussy, ass, and mouth. My eyes opened to the sound of gluug, gluug, glug. I felt the bed moving slightly. I looked down and Melissa was looking up at me straight in the eyes with tears streaming down her face. Her nose was up against my torso with my rock-hard cock firmly planted in her throat. She is fucking her face with my throbbing member. I reached my hand down to stroke her face in loving appreciation for what she was doing.

"Oh God baby, that feels so good," I moan.

The feelings of ecstasy are coursing throughout my body. She shook her head like a largemouth bass trying to throw a lure, at the same time she was forcing my cock deeper down her throat. When she flexed her throat trying to get me further down her throat the muscular actions massage the head of my cock and drives me insane.

I can't help myself and I grab handfuls of her hair. My fingers twist up in the dishwater blonde golden waves. I thrust my hips for all I am worth. I am raping her esophagus for my own carnal pleasure. She is gagging and trying to pull back off my dick and each time she gags the tongue action on the bottom of my steel hard rod further excites me. I last about three more strokes and explode shooting my semen down her throat. I let go of her hair and she grabs my hips keeping my dick lodged in her throat.

She milks my now softening cock for every drop she can get. When my spasms quit and the spigot stops flowing, she allows my deflated cock to leave her lips with a pop like a sucker leaving a kid's mouth. She crawls up my body staring into my eyes with a smile across her face. When she gets face to face with me, she kisses me passionately. I can taste myself in her mouth. Her hands are gently stroking my face and I stroke her back and reach down and grasp her ass firmly. She moans in my mouth.

I roll her over and force my hand between us until I can grasp her nipples and pull and twist them, first the left nipple and then her right. Her lust is ignited, her excitement grows, and I can feel her wetness starting to trickle down on my dick and balls. She spreads her legs widely and starts to grind her now sopping wet cunt on my now hardening cock. I start to hump her and grind my dick up and down the full length of her slippery slit.

"Oh God, daddy. That feels so good. Poke that big fucker in me, please daddy please!" she whines.

My dick now fully engorged and rock- hard for the second time this morning is aching to feel the inner wall of her love tunnel wrapped around it. I feel her opening and try to thrust in it. I miss a couple of times and Melissa showing her impatience grabs the head and guide it to her opening. I plunge in until my balls are resting on her ass.

She screams, "YYEESS!"

While my dick travels the length of her love tunnel.

"Oh, daddy I love the feeling when you take me. It feels so good and sends shivers down my spine."

I raise up some and put a hand around her neck. I am restricting her air not choking her. She covers my hand with her own. I put one of her legs on each side of my neck. I bite on her feet and ankles while steadily stroking her pussy. She is loving every stroke. She releases my hand around her neck and reaches down to grab my ass. She wants me to pound her pussy and I am glad to oblige. Each stroke I watch her tits move in a circular motion bouncing upward each time I bottom out.

"Yes...Daddy.... Yes.... Just ... Like.... That!"

I am trying to drive my dick up through her stomach. Slap, slap, slap. My balls are slapping against her ass. A steady rhythm like a double time march. Her encouragement degrades from words into grunts. Ungh, ungh, ungh. Her orgasm is approaching. She is moving her head from side to side. I can't last much longer myself. Her leg muscles quiver and her stomach muscle clinch. She raises her ass off the bed and my dick makes a squishy sound as it exits her drenched pussy.

Melissa lets loose stream after stream of liquid. She soaks me, a lot of it bounces off my stomach and back onto Melissa, soaking her. We both look like someone threw a glass of water at us. Her ass flops back down on the bed and I impale her again with my rock-hard dick.

She screams again when I reach maximum depth.

"Fuck ME, Fuck Me!"

I start stroking that pussy for all I can. She is flailing around on the bed like my dick is electrified. I grab her hips and thrust into her time after time until my orgasm hits like a freight train. I erupt into the deepest parts of her vagina painting her depths with my seed. She grabs my ass and holds me tight against her mons. Both of our sexes are quivering in spasms of orgasmic bliss.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Was all that I heard. I am not sure which mouth it came from, but I agree whole heartedly with the sentiment. She released her grip on my ass and I collapse on the bed next to Melissa.

"Oh, thank you, daddy, thank you. I needed that. That is just what I needed. Please don't ever stop loving me. God, daddy when I need a good pussy pounding, you deliver! I don't know if I can walk!" She exclaims smiling and laughing.

Her smile and laugh are infectious, I had to join her. I crawl out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I get a warm wet washcloth and wipe down my torso along with my dick and balls. When I feel somewhat clean, I rinse it out and take the warm wet washcloth to Melissa and wipe down her body, her crotch and thighs and ass. She rolls over giving me a better access to clean her butt crack and butt hole. She flexes her butt hole winking at me. I lean in and kiss it and gently tongue it.

"Oooh, daddy, I could let you do that all day."

I swat her ass and she wiggles it back and forth at me. I swat it a little harder.

"Don't ....Stop....Don't ....Stop"

She whines and looks back over her shoulder very seductively at me. She crawls out of bed, and we strip it taking the soiled bedding to the washing machine. She does a load of laundry while I make coffee and start breakfast.

I start out, "I am thinking about where we are in the tomato canning phase. For 30 pints of crushed tomatoes and 30 pints of tomato juice we need ninety pounds of tomatoes. I don't think we harvest that many in a single day. We can put up the green beans that we have on hand, I think we have about 30 pounds not including what we harvest today, so that will be about 30 plus pints. We have to pressure can green beans so it will take a little longer. It takes 40 minutes at 12 pounds, but I can get 20 pints into the pressure canner at a time, or we can ride horses."

Melissa says "As tempting as tiding sounds, we really do need to get food put up. It isn't going to put itself up. I love the idea of another picnic at the swimming hole. Let's can the green beans today and hopefully we can have enough tomatoes between today and tomorrow to get the tomatoes behind us. And then go on that picnic."

After a filling breakfast of scrambled eggs and sausage and toast, we feed and water the chickens. I gather eggs since I didn't do it last night. There are about another 20 eggs for the egg fridge. We start on the garden and get about 50 pounds of tomatoes and about another 20 pounds of green beans. A very similar harvest to Friday's harvest. We get everything cleaned up and put away. I bring all the green beans up to the kitchen. We weight them to get a feel for how many jars we need. We have right at 50 pounds plus or minus, so we need about fifty pint- size jars. I show Melissa how to prep the beans and she starts working on them. I get the pressure canner and the jars. I start washing all the stuff up and put water in one of the stock pots and start it heating up. I put the lids in a 5-quart Dutch oven with some water and start them warming up. I start working with Melissa on the green bean. It takes us about another hour to string and cut the green beans. Put then in the stock pot and let them par cook for about 15 minutes. I start the pressure canner with some water, just to save some time. We set up 20-pint jars and fill them with green beans packing them tightly then fill the jars adding some of the water used to par cook them. A little salt and garlic powder and put the lids on. We then load the pressure canner and set the pressure to 12 pounds. When we hear the pressure weight start to rock then we start the timer for 40 minutes. The whole cycle - pressurize, cook, depressurize takes about an hour and fifteen minutes. We ended up with 53 pints. and we finish about 4:30 in the afternoon.

"What do we need to do or want to do with the rest of the day?" I ask Melissa.

"I don't know what the jar inventory looks like. We can do a jar inventory and then if needed restock jars and or lids. Its late for a horseback ride but we could take the side by side. We have a couple of loads of laundry that need to be washed, but nothing pressing. Do we need to go to town for anything?" she replied.

"The way I see it, we need about 60 jars to handle diced tomatoes and tomato juice. Another 50 for green beans probably 75 for corn. The rest of the vegetables, peas, beans and black-eyed peas, okra we will freeze or freeze dry. The onions and potatoes will store in the root cellar. We will need 20 jars for pickles, jams, and jellies. What kinds of pickles do you like? Sweet, dill, or bread and butter?" I ask.

"I am not picky; dill pickles work for me," she says.

"We can make extra if you want and sell pickles jams and jelly at the farmers market too," I said. "I want to try my hand at making jalapeno pepper jelly, maybe make some salsa. What do you think?"

"Daddy I'm with you. If you want to try it, then I'm all in," she said.

"Let's go count jars and see what we have and what we will need," I said. We walk down to the basement and count jars. "We are about 36 jars shy of what we need," I said. "If we are going to try and sell pickles and jellies, then we are going to need more than that. Let's get 5 cases of jars and about 5 boxes of lids and rings."

We change clothes and head off to the Atwood's to get some more canning supplies including pectin and dill pickling spice. I make a detour and pull into the parking lot of a local sex toy business named Rose's Exotic Boutique.

Melissa blushes and asks, "What do we need here daddy?"

"Well, if you are serious about what you want and need out of our sexual relationship, then I'll need some rope to tie your pretty little ass up, and also a paddle to spank that pretty little ass," I say. "Plus, they might know someone that is already a dominant and can teach me a few things about being a dom. If this Dom /sub lifestyle is the way we want to go, then we need to understand it better. I have read about it some, but I think it would be better for me to talk with someone experienced in it."

She smiles and pulls me in for a kiss.

"Thank you, daddy."

We walk in and there is a porno playing on a large monitor screen above the cash register. Some silicon enhanced chick is getting railed by two guys with porno monster dicks and all the excellent acting that goes along with it. We look around and see what all equipment they have. They have paddles, floggers, whips, and canes. They have all types of restraint devices, ropes, straps, spreader bars, and cuffs. There are masks of all types from Mardi Gras to full latex with nostril holes and zippered mouth. There are harnesses that fit on the bed and over the door, love swings. There must be a hundred types of dildos and vibrators. Cock rings and cock cages some with built in vibrators. There are lotions and potions and lubricants galore. But plugs made from glass, metal, plastic and silicon of various shapes and diameters. This is well stocked store. Then there are the collars of all types some simple, some with glitter and bling, some with spikes.

A young female goth approaches us after a few minutes.

She says, "The collar is probably the most important decision you will make. That and the contract." She smiles and asks, "Can I help you find anything in particular?"

"Yes, we are wanting to explore the dominant /sub relationship," I said. "My girlfriend wants to explore her submissive side. I want her to get the most out of the experience. My knowledge is not what it needs to be to give her the best experience. Do you know of anyone local that is in the lifestyle that I could contact for some mentoring?"

She smiled, "Yes, I know the perfect people. My mom and dad. If you are really interested, I can give them a call. I recommend talking with them before you buy anything. They are good people and will help you achieve what you are seeking."

I look at Melissa and ask her, "Are you willing to meet with these people?"

She nods, "Yes Daddy. What's the worst that could happen? They aren't going to eat us. Hopefully we can talk to them and tell them what we are looking for and they point us in the right direction. If it doesn't work out, then we can just leave right?"

The goth chick led us to an office and dials her parents. She put the phone on speaker and speaks to them about our situation. We introduce ourselves. They are Robert and Louise. We speak on the phone for about 30 minutes.

They don't want to get into specifics over the phone and we talk in general about the lifestyle and what we want to get out of it. We are not looking to swap partners or share my sub. We are monogamous and are happy with that. We did want to explore her submissive side and I need to learn more about being dominant. We agree to meet at their house and have dinner and drinks. Tomorrow. I give them my phone number and they will text the address. I thank them and end the call.

I thank the goth girl.

She smiles and says, "I hope you have a good time tomorrow."

"I am sure we will." I say and we leave.

As soon as we get in the truck, Melissa wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a scorching kiss.

"God daddy, I am so horny. Just looking at that stuff and talking about exploring my sub side. Geez I want to make love with you so bad."

"EZ tiger, we got all night. I plan on making you scream for mercy tonight."

I said, "Are you getting hungry? What sounds good?"

"Thank you, daddy, I love you. I am getting hungry. Bar-B-Q sounds good."

"I know a great Bar-B-Q place."

We pull into a well compacted gravel parking lot. There is an old metal building with smoke is billowing from behind it. A large metal sign with neon lighting saying Pit Master Bar B Que 'Since 1947'. The smell of Bar-B-Q floods the senses. My mouth is watering just thinking about the deliciousness that we about to partake. I order the pit master special. It is a sampler platter of everything. It has Pork ribs, a beef rib, sausage both plain and jalapeno, chicken, a couple of slices of brisket and some chopped pork. I chose potato salad and Coleslaw for the sides and Melissa asks to add beans and fries. Four slices of Texas toast and drinks complete the order.

They serve the drinks in quart sized mason jars we order two iced teas. This place is smokey inside and out. We pay for the food and find a table. The place is packed. IT is a family friendly atmosphere. The crowd noise is loud. They serve beer and there are raucous conversations all around us. People are having a good time laughing telling jokes and stories.

Out of nowhere, two men sit down uninvited at our table. They ignore me and immediately start chatting Melissa up. They did not speak to me or acknowledge my presence. I am immediately pissed off.

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing hanging around this goofy bastard". Come on with us and we can show you how a lady should be treated," the mouth says.

The follower says, "Baby you are too pretty to be hanging around with this shit head. He is just a damned dirt farmer. He doesn't know how to show a lady a good time like we do."

Melissa reaches over and grabs my hand and looks straight at me,

"Daddy, I don't know who these guys are or who they think I am."

I wink at her with my left eye, the eye away from Abbot and Costello. I grab Abbot by the back of his head and drive his head into the table. He is stunned and not moving. I stand up quickly and so does Costello. He reaches across the table to push me, and I grab his shirt sleeve and pull him towards me while simultaneously delivering a throat punch. He drops to the ground and is rolling around gasping for air. Abbot starts to stand up and I pile drive his head into the table again. I forgot to mention these tables aren't your typical restaurant tables they are picnic tables made from 2X6 and 2X8 lumber. Abbot's arms are hanging limp.

The place quietens down. All eyes are on me. You can hear a pin drop. I look over at Melissa. She is wide eyed and has her mouth is wide open.

I ask, "Are you finished eating my dear?"

"No daddy, we just got our food."

I sit back down, and we continued to eat. Costello finally quit rolling around holding his throat. He catches his breath. He starts getting up from the floor.

I tell him, "Get you buddy and get out of here. I don't want to see you again. If I do, I'm going to finish what was started here tonight. Do I make myself clear?"

The guy started to say something, and I cut him off.

"We can finish this here and now if you like. I guarantee you won't be awake for the ending."

He nods and helps his friend out of the restaurant.

I look over and tell Melissa, "We need to have our heads on a swivel when we leave out of here. #1 shithead didn't believe me."