Once Upon a Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued with my story, "I left him lying unconscious in the front yard. My mother was grateful but scared. He was still asleep in the yard when I left for school in the morning. I nudged him on my way to school. I told him that if he ever put his hands on mom again or my brother Tom again, I would kick his ass as many times as it took for him to get the message. He left the house that day and never returned. He and mom never divorced, they just lived separate lives. He helped her out financially giving her $150 a week. Which is a help but doesn't go far with groceries for two teen age boys not to mention rent and utilities. Mom did her best with three part time jobs. She worked her ass off giving us what little we had."

I finished up with, "I call her about once or twice a month, I have asked her many times about moving in either with me or out west with Tom. Me and Tom have talked about it. She always has a lame excuse about not imposing blah blah blah. I have tried to reassure her that she is welcome and that we probably would both benefit from the company of each other. I have not been able to make any head way in getting her to even visit."

"Maybe this fall, we should go visit her and Tom. When was the last time you saw them?" she asks.

"I haven't seen Tom since I went in the navy. I saw mom when I was discharged but haven't seen her since," I replied. "Now that I think about it, going to visit this fall sounds good. I'll bounce it off them next time I call. I think I am ready to shower and hit the hay." I stand up and she reaches her hands out asking for help getting up and I pull her into an embrace. I hug her tightly and whisper, "I feel so lucky that you are in my life. I love you."

She kisses me on the neck and says, "No, hero, I am the lucky one. I love you. I am yours for as long as you will have me."

We break the embrace and walk into the shower. She gets the water running and adjusts the temperature. She stands in front toward the shower head and wets her body she rotates around wetting both her front and backside. She then gets behind me allowing me to get my body wet. I turn around and start lathering up her body. I reach around her body and lather up her breasts and she purrs, enjoying the attention. I reach down and lather up her stomach and her mons eventually stroking her pussy. I use my middle finger to travel up and down her slit while using my index finger and my ring finger to massage the outer lip pressing them toward the middle finger. She leans her head back into my chest while arching her back.

She moans with pleasure when I contact her clitoris with my middle finger. She spreads her legs slightly giving me better access to her ever-moistening cunt. I move my hand and use my thumb on the inside of her pussy lips and the rest of my fingers on the outside of her pussy lips and roll them back and forth like I would her nipple.

I hear a "YYeess. Yes JJ, oh God, that feels soo good."

I continue to massage her lips first one side and then the other. I feel a ripple in her stomach muscles and her knees become weak. I stroke her slit two times and her legs slap shut and I must hold her up. She is involuntarily convulsing. Each time she contacts my fingers with her clit she convulses again. She gradually calms down and can stand on her own. She turns around and hugs me tight. My blue steel throbber is poking her stomach. She smiles and kisses me.

I whisper, "I love giving you orgasms."

"I love receiving orgasms from you," she whispers back.

We break the embrace and finish washing each other off. We dry off and head for the bed. She kneels in front of me and engulfs my cock. She can open her throat and take me all the way. Tears start to form and run down her cheek. She is having difficulty breathing but wiggles her head quickly side to side and can keep the head lodged in her throat. She grabs my ass cheeks and starts to thrust my hips back and forth literally fucking her face with my cock. The pleasure is immeasurable.

"Oh God, Melissa, I can't last long. This feels sooo damn good baby."

The encouragement spurs her on. She is more intent to have me blow my load. The speed of her tongue and the intensity of her sucking increases. She long strokes my cock going from her lips all the way into her throat. Her throat muscles massage the head of my cock each time she tries to swallow it. The sensations are driving me wild. My knees buckle slightly, and the speed of my orgasm is gaining momentum.

I see flashing lights and stars. The lights are moving around the room.

"Oh Gawd!"

I can't help the involuntary humping. She knows I am about to blow. She has just the head in her mouth stroking my dick with her hand and using her tongue going around and around the head. Stroking the helmet with her tongue. I feel me cum fulling my balls and rushing up my dick until I paint the inside of her mouth and throat. Melissa doesn't flinch and doesn't miss a stroke. After a couple of ropes, she swallows and begins to full stroke my dick down her throat again milking it for every drop of man juice she can extract from it. As it starts to wilt, she releases it from her mouth.

She stands, smiles, and says, "JJ you taste so good."

She reaches up and gives me a wet sloppy kiss. I can taste myself in her mouth. I am not repulsed, after all, if I expected her to allow me to come in her mouth, how can I be offended. She kisses me after I eat her pussy. I am sure she can taste herself on me. I pick her up, she wraps her legs around my waist. I walk to the edge of the bed, and she wiggles her dripping wet pussy on my cock and in a couple of seconds my cock comes back to life and is poking at her entrance.

She giggles as my helmet teases her entrance. I lay her down and she spreads her legs wide accepting my hard cock. "OOOUUFF!" She grunts as I bury my cock in one continuous stroke. I don't pause and start stroking that pussy as soon as I bottom out. I am going to pound that pussy like I am losing it tomorrow. I grab her ankles and put them on either side of my neck. I grab her hips and go to town. I am stroking that pussy like a jack hammer.

The angle our junction gives her G spot stimulation with each stroke of my cock. She has a handful of sheets in each hand squeezing for all she is worth. She starts vocalizing her pleasure with grunts and yeses.

"Ungh, yes, ungh, yes, ungh, yes daddy!"

Sweat is starting to build up on my skin and I can see beads of sweat starting to form on her forehead and neck. I can feel sweat starting to run down my back and into the crack of my ass. I am not relenting. She has a small orgasm and I feel her quiver, I feel her leg muscle tremble and I see a ripple in her stomach muscles. I keep pounding and fuck her through the mini orgasm. She recovers and her eyes roll back in her head.

"Fuck mee JJ, Oh god, Daddy! Fuck mee! Just like that daddy! Pound that pussy. Pound your pussy! Oh God, so good!"

It is distracting hearing the vocalization and reaffirmation that you are driving her crazy. I feel like I can go on forever. She lets go of the sheets, leans up, and grabs my ass cheeks trying of help with the speed and depths of my strokes. My balls are slapping against her ass cheeks and other than her occasional grunts that is all the sounds in the room. Slap, slap, slap a fast steady rhythm. I feel the walls of her love tunnel massaging my dick coaxing my orgasm. She starts to convulse and then her whole-body clinches and she starts to squirt. The spray goes up my torso and covers both of us. She goes limp and is transported to a pleasant place.

I slowly withdraw from her sopping wet cunt. I go to the shower to rinse off. About the time I am completed, she joins me, and we rinse each other off.

"Damn daddy, you make me orgasm so hard. I don't know how you do it but please don't stop. I love it, I love you." she says.

"If we keep this up, then we are going to need to buy more sheets," I say.

"Well then what kind of sheet do you like, cotton, satin, silk?" she asks, "because lover I have no intention of stopping or slowing down any time soon."

She winks and hugs me. We leave the shower, dry off and strip the bed. 'Need to do some laundry tomorrow' I think. We make the bed, lie down, and talk and kiss and make out a little. We aren't trying to start another passion filled sex session but enjoy the pleasure of contact and cuddling. We finally get into our spooning position and drift off to sleep.

Thursday June 13, 2019, 0530

Waking up to the sound of the rooster's crow and feeling my lovers hand stroking my morning wood. I reach for her breast and start to work on her breast and nipple. I palm her breast and squeeze it and work my way to her nipple circling it with the tip of my finger until it gets hard enough to cut glass. I grip it between my thumb and forefinger and pull on it slowly until it escapes my grip. I repeat the process and roll the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Melissa moans in pleasure. I smile knowing that I am giving her pleasure.

She rolls over to face me, she smiles and whispers, "Good morning lover."

I kiss her and embrace her and then start kissing my way down her body. I move lower kissing her neck and then her collar bone and then her breasts moving back and forth between them I try to give both equal attention. I lick her nipples, then suck her nipples into my mouth, then nibble on her nipples, and then bite her nipples until I get the vocal response I am looking for. I then move farther south nibbling and kissing her ribs and then peppering her stomach with kisses. I tickle her belly button with my tongue along the way.

I kiss her mons and work my way to her pussy kissing and lapping at her outer lips. She spreads her legs wide giving me total access her fingers tangle my hair guiding me where she wants me to go. I spread her outer lips with my fingers and suck them one at a time in my mouth. Massaging them with my fingers and my tongue. She moves her hips and starts to grind her pussy in my face. I leave her outer lips and concentrate on her inner lips and her clitoris licking and sucking and gently rubbing her pussy, her clit and teasing the opening of her love tunnel. Melissa is thoroughly enjoying the attention her vagina is receiving.

Her hips writhe with pleasure and she is getting vocal.

"Yess daddy. Right there, daddy. Oh God, don't stop, daddy. JJ, you make me feel so good!"

I reach a finger just inside her opening and stroke her G spot. Her hips jerk up off the bed. She grunts "Uuuunnnggghhh!" The combination of me sucking her clit in my mouth and stroking her G spot cause her legs to snap closed in a vice-like grip around my head. I can barely wiggle my tongue at her clit and barely wiggle my finger at her G spot. She is convulsing and quivering enjoying the first orgasm of the day.

Her fingers still have a death grip tangle in my hair. I stop and allow her to come down from the heights of her orgasm. She calms down eventually and releases the death grip on my hair and my head. I withdraw from my stimulating positions and crawl up the bed to hold her. She buries her head in my neck.

She whispers, "Thank you. That was wonderful. There is no better way to be awakened. I love you."

She kisses me and snuggle back up against me. We hold each other for a few minutes enjoying the quiet before the start of another day. We get up get dressed and while I am cooking breakfast, she starts a load of laundry. I make biscuits from scratch. We had scramble eggs with sausage gravy and biscuits. She continued working on the laundry while I walk outside to feed and water the chickens. I decided to rake the pens and clean up all the feather lost to the molt. Keeping the pens clean will make it easier to tell when the molt is over.

I gather the produce baskets and start harvesting the garden. I start with tomatoes and work my way through the beans. I am inspecting the corn tassels when Melissa comes out to help. We continue picking black-eyed peas and green peas. There aren't many veggies compared to what there will be in a month. The tomatoes are caged, but I need to put some shade on them to keep them from blistering. I need to work the garden a little weeding, tending to the onions, and hilling the potatoes. We cleaned up the veggies and put them in the basement.

We had just finished picking the garden, when the Red and Roscoe alerted. We came around the house and saw the sheriff pulling up. The sheriff got out of the car and walked up to us.

"What brings you out her today sheriff? I ask.

The sheriff started, "I had a got a couple of calls the other day about seeing you in town with a woman that looked like she had been roughed up. Rumors has it that you beat her up. It took me a while to figure out who this mystery man and woman were. One of my deputies mentions to me that he saw a woman with a black eye at the farmer's market. I talked with some of the farmer's market regulars and here I am investigating these rumors."

Melissa spoke up, "Sheriff, there has been no abuse here, JJ has been nothing but kind and respectful to me since I have been here. My name is Melissa, Melissa Sandburg. I was in a car wreck the other day and our paths happen to cross. I have no friends or family nearby and JJ allowed me to impose on his gracious hospitality. If I am the woman in question, then the rumors are completely off base."

"Sheriff, I have a pretty good reputation around town as a good man. Good men don't hurt women. If a woman makes me upset enough to raise a hand toward her, then I walk away. I don't need a woman around if that happens on a regular basis," I said.

"Well, I can say I came out and talked to you and can see there is nothing to the rumors. Sorry to have bothered you Josh, and you too Melissa. Have a good rest of your day."

"You too sheriff, safe travels," I said. He got in his car and left.

We looked at each other and then walked back to the house with an arm around each other's waist. "I guess we made quite the stir the other day shopping, I said.

"Yes mister," Melissa said, "You beat me up again and I'll go shopping again! That old lady will whoop up on you."

I said "If you are done threatening me with the Atwood's mafia, how about we take the hogs to the processor. I know. I know. Another first."

She smiled and said, "That's two for today and it isn't even noon yet."

"Ok I give," I said, "What was the other?"

She laughed, "Having a sheriff interrogate me. I'm going to get some money and we can buy some more sheets."

She swapped laundry and started another load. While I hooked up the trailer and drag the hogs on board. I cover them with a trap and tie everything down. She brings a couple of bottles of water when she comes out of the house. She sits in the middle of the bench seat and moves close during the drive to the processor. She put a leg on each side of the floor shifter giving me a natural place to rest my hand between shifts. She smiles as I rubbed her inner thigh occasionally.

When we arrive at the processor, I tell them the only thing I wanted off the head was the jowls. I wanted bacon off all three. One hog I wanted to make totally into breakfast sausage. I wanted the other two cut up into chops, ribs, pork roasts, hams any sausage made from the other two, I wanted half breakfast sausage and half Italian sausage. I didn't want the head, tail, feet, or cracklings. They said it would be ready in two weeks. I paid half and would pay the other half on pick up.

I talked to them about other meats they had. They have buffalo from time to time, goat, rabbit, of course beef and pork, lamb, and venison. They used to do different fowl but there just wasn't a big enough market for it. I told him that if he ever wanted to trade some meat to give me a call. I can get a deer in season and a wild hog anytime. I have a good place to hunt them, and they are plentiful. He told me he would think about it and keep me in mind. I shook his hand and left.

We headed to town.

I ask her, "What are you thinking about for sheets?"

She says "Satin or silk sheets feel nice against the skin, but they are hard to get a grip on if you know what I mean. With our sexual energy, getting a grip is vital to our enjoyment. Cotton sheets are better for getting a grip and are easier to clean and get stains out."

"I agree with everything you say. I would like quality sheets at least 800 thread count or higher. Anything less and I don't think the sheets will last. Let's start at Atwood's, then if they don't have good quality sheets, we can try a couple of the local stores," I say.

Melissa's eyes sparkled and she said, "Alright baby, let's go to the Atwood's."

She claps her hands and bounces up and down on the bench seat. I reach over and pull her to me and gave her a kiss. I smile at her happiness. I don't think I have ever seen someone so giddy over going to Atwood's before. We walk into the store, and we get similar attention to what we received the other day. There are a lot of eyes cut our way. Having been exposed to it previously we are expecting it.

There are several murmurs and not so hidden finger pointing. Even though Melissa's black eye is not so black, and the swelling was not as bad as the other day, it is still very noticeable. She holds my hand and kisses me a couple of times during our visit in the store. They do have, bedding sets, and they have some that are 800 count. They have a display with lots of colors and all the different sizes.

I ask her," What do you think about these?

She says, "Let's go look at the other places and see what they have. These have a good price, but I would like to shop around, and we can always come back, if that is alright with you."

"Baby as long as I have you by my side, I don't care how long it takes or where we go. If you are happy with it, I am ecstatic with it. Let's go get some lunch after a while. Think about where you want to go," I say.

She nods in agreement, and we leave to go elsewhere.

We walk into Pearlman's General Store a couple of older women greet us.

They say, "Good morning, Welcome to Pearlman's."

It is obvious they work on commission they rush us like ducks on a June bug.

"How can I help you today?"

Melissa speaks, "We are in the market for some sheets today. We want cotton sheets with at least 800 thread count."

The saleswoman says, "I think we have just what you are looking for."

She guides Melissa away from me quickly. I give them the space she wants, and I look around.

The saleswoman whispers to Melissa, "Are you alright my dear?"

Melissa smiles and nods her head, "Yes ma'am I am fine. I was in a car wreck the other day. This black eye, and the rest of my bumps and bruises are healing nicely. Thank you for asking."

"I just wanted to check, I see a lot of abused women these days," the saleswoman says.

"No ma'am, my boyfriend is the best. He treats me with respect and makes me feel safe and loved," Melissa says.

The saleswoman leans in, "You better keep him then, watch out for him, there are loose women around that will steal him in a heartbeat."

Melissa smiles and says, "Thanks for the warning. I think I'll keep him."

They move toward the back of the store.

I go to sporting goods and look at .22 rifles. I tell the gentleman behind the counter that I am looking for a rifle for my girlfriend.

"I am not sure if I should buy an adult rifle or a youth model."

He said, "I recommend that you get the person to hold a 2X4 like a rifle and put their hands on it holding the fore stock and putting their hand where they feel the trigger and grip should be. Then take a pencil and outline the hand placement and measure it. Then take those measurements to the store and measure different rifles and pick the best fit."