Once Upon a Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well thank you. I learned something today."

I shake his hand and slowly make my way to the back of the store.

Melissa and the saleswoman are having a big time. Laughing and cutting up. They calm down when I approach.

"Excuse me I didn't mean to interrupt. The man up front asked me to have you two calm down some as you are disturbing the customers."

Melissa playfully punched me in the ribs, "Look mister, we are doing just fine. If the other customers want to listen in, they might learn something."

She nudged the saleslady, who spoke up and said, "I hope the other customers don't listen in too close, they may learn something they didn't want too."

Both of them giggle at the inside joke.

I asked, "Have you found any sheets that you like yet, or are you having too much fun?"

"Well, since you want to get all straight to the point. Yes, sir, I have found a couple of set of sheets that I like. I was going to ask what you thought. They have some solid colors and some floral prints that I really like. They are 100% pre-washed cotton and feel wonderful to the touch."

I smile and ask her, "How many sets of sheets were you thinking of purchasing today?"

"I am not sure, she replied, "How many sets do we have at home? It seems like we soil a set every time we have sex. I am not advocating for less sex by any means, but I would like to have at least a week's supply."

I smile and say, "I think we can make do with 4 sets. Let's go to a mattress store and purchase a mattress protector while we are at it. If you truly like these then let's purchase here." She smiles and nods. The sales lady had moved away allowing us to have some privacy. Melissa turns and walks back to her, and they pick out four sets. I meet them at the register.

Personally, if I am naked in bed with Melissa my last concern if the color or pattern of my sheets. She ends up picking out two floral prints and two solid colors. I carry the sets of sheets out to the truck and put them in on the passenger side. I open the driver's side door. Melissa stands on the running board and turns to face me. She puts her hands on my shoulders, leans down and into me. She moves her face close and parts her lips slightly bringing me in to for a scorching kiss. I savor her lips and tongue and grab her ass and pull her into me off the running board. She wraps her arms and legs around me. She runs her fingers through my hair. We kiss for a couple of minutes and then look in each other's eyes.

"I love you Josh." she whispers.

"I love you, Melissa," I reply.

I set her back on the running board and swat her on the ass when she turns to get in the truck. I climb in after her. She scrunches up close to me our thighs rub against each other.

"I am starting to get hungry." she said.

Being a smart ass, I said, "I can see how a hard day of shopping can cause a girl to work up an appetite."

Smiling I was waiting for a good comeback. "Look mister," she started, "I like to keep my energy reserves up around you. One minute I am slaving away in a garden and the next I am your sex slave giving you pleasure. Who knows what "first" you will have me doing next?"

"The way I remember it, it was you talking to the man upstairs this morning my pet," I said.

"Yes, it was, and he said that you had better keep up the good work," she smiles and winks.

"Let's go to Freddy's" I said, "I love their burgers and the shoestring fries."

"Excellent, I like their food too," she said.

"Do you want to eat in or go on a picnic?" I asked.

"As much as I liked our previous picnic, I don't think we can get away with that in town," she winks.

"Ok, if you put it that way, I guess we eat in," I smile and wink back at her.

While we are eating, I bring up the subject of guns.

"Have you ever shot a gun before?" I ask.

She shakes her head no.

I ask, "Are you opposed to guns? Are you afraid of guns?"

She answers, "I have never been around guns. I know what damage they can do. I also know that it is better to have one and not need it than to need it and not have it."

I smiled at that line.

"What are all the questions about guns?"

I said, "Well living out in the country and raising a crop like chickens, which are at the bottom of the food chain. A gun comes in handy to protect the chickens and keep varmints at bay."

She nods in agreement.

"I was going to buy you a .22 rifle. It is a good starter gun and can come in handy for hunting as well as protecting chickens. You can take small game like squirrels and rabbits if you were so inclined. I didn't want to buy it without talking to you first and see if you were even agreeable with the idea. If you like it and want a slightly bigger gun, we can get a .410 and see how that goes later if you want."

"Thank you for asking and thinking of me. I guess it does make sense for me to have one, especially if I were home alone and the chickens needed protecting."

I nodded. We finished eating and then went to a mattress store and bought a mattress protector. The drive home was quiet and pleasant. Red and Roscoe gave the usual greeting when we pull up. I carry the sheets into the house and grab a bottle of water. I walk into my office and check emails. Melissa continues to work on laundry. She asks me to help with the mattress cover, which I gladly do.

There are a couple of contract opportunities in the emails. I looked them over and there is one this fall from a small arms manufacturer in Ohio. I reply and say I am interested. I work in my office the rest of the afternoon. I smell something good. I shut down the computer and walk into the kitchen. Melissa is standing in front of the stove tending to something that was making my mouth water.

"Spaghetti?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I am using my grandmothers sauce recipe."

"Wow," I said, "If it tastes as good as it smells, I'll be in heaven. I love spaghetti."

"It will be ready in about 20 minutes." she said.

"Can I do anything to help?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No, my love, I've taken care of everything." I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed the back of her neck and whispered,

"Thank you for dinner, I love you."

She smiled and said, "You are welcome. Go wash up." I decided to go ahead and gather eggs. I got about 20 eggs. I cleaned them up and put them in the egg fridge. I then washed up and walked into the kitchen just as she was putting the food on the table. We enjoyed spaghetti and garlic bread and a nice salad. We had a glass of red wine with dinner. Melissa was in a talkative mood. She was talking about plans. Plans for the future.

I asked, "What about your plans? What do you want to do with your degree? Hell, I didn't even know what kind of degree you have."

She explains, "I have a degree in elementary education with an English minor. After I went through my mentorship as a student teacher. I realized that being a teacher was not what I want to be. I can apply the teaching degree to be a trainer or be part of an adult education program helping people get their GED. I don't think I can take a class full of kids all day, then put up with the politics of parents and school administration on top of that."

I laughed, "I can't imagine myself in a situation like that either."

She continued, "Plus being a teacher is not what people think. Between meetings and continuing education credits for teachers, the average teacher only gets about 4 weeks off in the summer. In addition, teachers are notoriously some of the lowest paid professionals in the work force. I would like to get a job if for nothing else than to get medical and dental insurance."

"I agree, I said, "It doesn't take much of an illness to create a financial impact."

"I have really enjoyed this week with you," she said, "I wouldn't mind just being a farmer's wife. If that is how it works out."

"I hate the thought of you wasting your degree. Although I wouldn't mind having a farmer's wife around. If that is how it works out."

We continued the conversation out on the patio with our evening drinks.

"Josh, I hope I don't come across as being too forward. I appreciate the opportunity to express my feelings without fear of rejection or ridicule. I want to be open and honest about my feelings with you," she said.

"I appreciate that you feel comfortable enough with me to be able to do that", I said, "I appreciate knowing where I stand with you and that you don't hide your feelings from me. It makes me more comfortable sharing my thoughts and feelings with you. I have noticed some submissive behavior from you in the last couple of days. Is that something you are comfortable with?" I ask.

She smiles and says, "Yes, daddy."

"I don't know a lot about the dominant/ submissive dynamic. But if you are serious about it," I said, "I'll do my best to give you what you need."

"Thank you, daddy," she said.

"Do you like pain?" I ask, "Tell me what you like."

She explains, "I like to be spanked from time to time. I like to be tied up. Tickling with feathers or fur mittens, blindfolds, nipple clamps. Damn daddy, I'm getting wet just talking about it. Take me to bed and fuck my brains out please."

With that we get up and head for the bed. She strips her clothes off in about 0.8 seconds and I am not far behind her. She stands at the foot of the bed, and we embrace. The kiss is filled with passion and lust. Neither of us can wait until our sexes are united. When the kiss breaks, she falls back onto the bed spread eagle. She backward crawls about two feet, centering her ass on the bed. I grab a pillow and put it under her ass. Her pussy is glistening, and I can see her wetness trailing down her ass cheeks and traveling into the crack of her ass.

I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and bury my face into her dripping twat. I lick and suck on her clit and she humps my face and grinds my face into her sex, pulling my head by my hair. She explodes in just a few minutes drenching my face with her love juices.

"Come on daddy, give me that dick. Pound my wet hot pussy."

I crawl up her body keeping my torso between her spread legs. I don't slow down. My rock-hard dick barely skimming the sheets aching for contact with some warm flesh. When it makes contacts with the outer lips of her pussy, Melissa's hands immediately guide the swollen head to the entrance of her love tunnel.

As it slides in all the way to the hilt. She screams "Yyyeeessss! OOhh God, Daddy. Stuff that pussy. Oohh God that feels so good!"

As soon as I bottom out and the head of my dick bumps her cervix, she grunts. I immediately withdraw leaving just the head tickling her opening. She reaches and grabs my ass cheeks with both hands urging my return. I start railing her pussy. Long strokes as hard and fast as I can.

She is grunting with each stroke "Oouuuff. Ooouuuuffff. Ooouuuffff."

It doesn't take long at that pace before I can feel my orgasm starting to build. She starts humping back at me. Her hips are rotating, and her hands are full of my ass cheeks driving me back into her. I feel a tremble in her thighs, her lust and excitement are growing with every stroke. I pull and pinch her nipples and it drives her wild. Her body is starting to convulse, and she tries to pull me down onto her desiring more body contact. I relent and lay on top of her keeping most of my weight on my elbows. She wraps her legs tightly around me driving me into her molten depths.

I explode, I can't hold out any longer. I paint her insides with my cum. Rope after rope I grab her shoulders and drive my dick as far as into her as I can get it. Holding it there until the last spasm of my orgasm fades. My orgasm triggers hers and she digs her fingers into my back clutching me while her body quivers and slowly settles down.

Both of us panting, struggling to get our breath, holding each other still in post coitus bliss. Not wanting the feeling to go away, immersed in the joy, warmth, and the ecstasy of orgasm. We grip each other in a lover's embrace.

We whisper, "I love you." in each other's ear.

"Oh God Daddy, that was so good. You tore my pussy up so good. Thank you, daddy. I needed that," she winks and smiles.

"Damn girl, you wore my ass out! I love making love with you. Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock. I'll never get tired of that. This place smells like a cat house. I'll walk around with a perpetual hard on."

"You say that like it's a bad thing," she grins and smiles, "Ok, let's shower and then change the bedding."

We crawl out of bed, literally, and stumble to the shower. We kiss and hug and take turns lathering up each other's body. One or two small orgasms are had between the shower and drying each other. We change the bedding and throw the old bedding into the washing machine. We cuddle and end the evening in our spooning position. My dick is firmly planted between her thighs riding against her outer pussy lips. She wiggles against me, and we drift off into a gentle but deep slumber.

Friday June 14, 2019, 0530

I awaken with my lover in a spoon position. My dick is firmly embedded in Melissa's sweet pussy. She had one arm around my back helping my rhythm stroking into and out of her willing wet love box. She is humping me in time with my strokes enhancing both our pleasure. There is no hurry there is no time pressure. There is only the joy of our love making and the pleasure that we are giving each other. She breaks contact and turns around to roll on top of me. She plummets herself down on my ready and willing dick, filling her needy snatch with my love muscle. She grunts as the head reaches maximum depth.

"God JJ, make love to me daddy."

"Gladly," I say.

I grab her hips and assist her movements up and down the full length of my shaft. Reveling on the contact of our sex. Enjoying the lust filled euphoria of every centimeter of my dick being enveloped by the hot wet wonder of her pussy. Our lust and passion grow with every stroke. She is panting with lust and concentrating more on what she is doing. She throws her head back and moans in pleasure.

"Oh god daddy your cock feels so good planted in my pussy," she groans.

I thrust up in time with her movements. I am going wild with desire. It is taking all my will power just to keep from throwing her over and jackhammering that pussy like I am losing it tomorrow.

She grinds her pussy into my hips and moves her hips in a circular motion. It feels like the head of my dick is drawing circles around her cervix and the sensation is bringing my animalistic urges to the surface. My orgasm is rapidly approaching, and I can't last much longer. Her leg muscles are quivering, and I see a ripple in her stomach muscles. I feel her pussy fluttering around my cock coaxing my orgasm closer and closer. Simultaneously I grab her hips and drive my dick into her as far as I can. My cock explodes and it feels like Mount St. Helens has erupted out the end of my cock.

I shout out "YYYEEESSS!" as my seed paints her insides.

She is flailing on top of me. She is in a grand mal seizure like orgasm. I reach up and pull her down into me holding her tightly letting her experience the pleasure consuming her body. Her movement become less and less dramatic and she calms down panting and whispering, "So good. So good." over and over. After a few minutes she gathers her strength and raises up to kiss me. I think to myself, 'God thank you for bringing her into my life'. I return the passion in the kiss and roll her over. She whimpers when my wilting dick comes out of her pussy with a slippery wet sound.

"Wow daddy, that was the best way to start a day. Your girl can get used to that. I love you!" she exclaims.

We leave the bed reluctantly and go to the kitchen fix coffee and breakfast.

"I am thinking about canning. How much to can. Last year I put up 18 pints of chili sauce and 18 pints of spaghetti sauce. I also put up 24 pints of tomatoes and 24 pints of tomato juice. I think I have 6 pints of chili sauce left and 3 pints of spaghetti sauce. I have 6 pints of tomatoes and 6 pints of tomato juice. Of the tomato products that I just mentioned, how much do you like them," I asked.

"I like them all. I'm not a big drinker of tomato juice but I love Bloody Mary's. I like chili and spaghetti and I use tomatoes in a lot of recipes and cooking. I say let's plan on the same as last year and add 6 more pints of tomatoes and juice."

"The tomatoes are starting to come in so let's get ready to can some today and tomorrow. We need to round up jars and lids and wash them up," I said.

We clean up the kitchen and go feed and water the chickens. We got a little rain last night and the garden is perked up. We harvest a bushel of tomatoes. I also pick a few green ones. I am looking forward to some fried green tomatoes. We picked a half a bushel of green beans a little less than half a bushel of green peas, about a gallon of black-eyed peas, a gallon of okra, about two dozen cukes and squash, and a head of cabbage. By the time he had harvested and washed the veggies it was mid- morning.

We take a short break on the patio and drank a bottle of water. I remind her to call the clinic for her STD results. She calls and talks to the receptionist about her situation. She transfers the phone to the nurse that Melissa had previously met with. The nurse remembered Melissa and tells her that all the STD results were negative. Melissa is overjoyed at the news and claps her hands and prances around the patio in joy.

"I'm clean daddy. So, we are clean. YEA!"

She jumps on me wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I hug her tight and rock her from side to side. She peppers my face and neck with kisses. As I set her down her body rubs my engorged cock through my shorts.

"Looks like I am not the only one happy about the news," she smiles and pats my crotch.

Canning tomatoes doesn't require pressure canning so I get my boiling water canning equipment out and take it upstairs. I gather up fifty pint- jars and round up as many narrow mouth lids as I can find and take them up to the kitchen. Melissa is lost. She doesn't understand canning but wants to help. I tell her to get some bath towels and put them on the kitchen counters and the table.

I explain, "We need to wash and rinse all the jars lids and equipment. Then we will need to start preparing the tomatoes."

I bring up two large stock pots to cook the tomatoes and my tomato mill. I start adding water to the large stock pot, cutting up the tomatoes into manageable size pieces, then adding the tomatoes to the stock pots. Melissa finishes washing the jars and lids. She watches what I am doing and joins in. In about an hour we have two large pots of tomatoes heating up.

I talk her through the rest of the process. "After the tomatoes have simmered for an hour, we will start running them through the tomato mill. Seeds and skins will be waste. When we get all the raw sauce, we can season it for either chili sauce or spaghetti sauce. Then we will put the sauce in the jars, put lids on and put the jars in the canning pot. Boil them for 10-15 minutes. Set them on the counters or table to cool. The we will leave them undisturbed overnight and check them by slightly pressing on the lid. If the lids don't move or pop, then ta dah. We store them and use them at will."

I have 75 pounds of tomatoes which will be enough to make 36 pints of sauce 18 spaghetti and 18 chili. I had already purchased dried basil, oregano, garlic powder, and minced onion, salt, and pepper for the spaghetti sauce. I had also purchased cumin, chili powder, paprika, minced onion, and garlic powder for the chili sauce. We finished canning about 6:30 that evening. We cleaned up the kitchen, the equipment, and the mill.