One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Our first foursome.
22.1k words
4.84
25.6k
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers

This is not a stand-alone story you must read part one and two first to make any sense of this story. If you just want to read the sex scenes, then that's fine too. There is some sexual contact between the male characters, but it is incidental and not part of the main story. Constructive comments are always welcome.

------------------------------------------------------------

As so often seemed to happen when my wife and Trish talked on the phone, the conversation became quite animated, "Oh god can you believe it?... I know... yes, we should... absolutely... oooh you minx... Really?... On me?... I bet you would... fuck, yes please... no, twice, no, three times! OK, let's meet... I wish we could... ooh yes please... OK, later... I do too. OK, bye, love you too."

"Trish sounds excited." I mumbled into the mattress.

"Huh?"

I turned onto my side, "Trish sounds excited."

"She is, she says that she might not remember much of the course, but she'll remember every second of last night. Did you enjoy it?"

"Hell yes, the handcuffs were a bit of a shock though."

"Tell me about it!!"

"But I tell you what, the blindfold was amazing, it made things so much more intense. The kettle scared me a bit!"

"I bet it did," she laughed, "If I'm honest it scared me too and I could see!"

"And you were in on it?"

"Yep, Trish loves to plan."

"Where did the dildo come from?"

"Trish bought them," there was a flurry as my wife dived for a cupboard and fished out a couple of boxes, "she bought several things," my wife had more than a twinkle in her eye as she pulled out the dildo, two vibrators, two cock rings with clitoral stimulators and something I didn't recognize, "and then there's... THIS!" From under the bed she pulled out a double ended dildo. "Ta-Da!"

"Holy shit!" It was huge!

"I think Trish and I are going to have a lot of fun together." She waggled the dildo around in the air, then hugged it to her chest and sighed.

"Will you need me and Mac anymore?" I think I was joking, but I wasn't sure.

"Of course, sweetie, don't be silly, there's nothing to beat the feel of a warm, hard cock inside you. These are just for fun!"

"Looks like you're going to have a lot of fun!"

"I know!" She looked like a young child in a sweet shop.

I sat up painfully and set about my tea. I don't know if I've ever wanted a cup of tea so much. "Trish looked amazing in that outfit."

"Didn't she just! I told her that it was your all-time favorite look."

"Yes, it is, and then she put a blindfold on me, how is that right!?!?"

She laughed and began texting Trish, "I'll let her know that you approve of her dress code and you want to see it again."

"Yes please." I got up to make more tea.

It had certainly been an incredible evening and I wondered with some anticipation what was to come. Trish certainly seemed to have a creative flair! I sent a text to Mac asking how he was and whether he'd like to meet up for a coffee. I had decided I like Mac, I hoped we will be good friends.

Tea made, I meandered back to the bedroom. As soon as I looked at my wife, I knew something was up. She had a look about her that reminded me of a small child about to confess to breaking a favorite ornament, also, she coughed slightly, "OK, what now?" I strongly suspected that whatever it was, it was 100% something to do with Trish.

"Trish just sent me a text, she says that she has that lovely suite all to herself... it would be a shame to err, waste it... and would I like to join her this evening... and... stay... the night."

I heard the ping of an incoming text on my phone downstairs. "Hold that thought, I suspect that will be Mac." Downstairs I confirmed the text was from Mac and decided to give him a call.

"Morning Mac, you OK?"

"Yes, thanks, a bit dehydrated, but OK, you?"

I laughed, "I know what you mean. Yeah, fine thanks. Have you heard about the girls' latest plan?"

"Yes, I wanted to check in with you before giving her my answer."

"Likewise, do you have a problem with it?"

"No, not really, to be honest I find the thought really erotic."

"Me too, just wish we could be there as well."

"Damn right! They certainly seem to have embraced the girl action thing."

"Have you heard about the sex toy collection?"

"Yes, Trish told me, I've not seen them though other than the dildo Ella was using on herself. Fuck me, just thinking about that is getting me worked up! Are you worried that they may not need us any more?"

I laughed out loud, "I asked Ella that very same question just now. No, I'm not worried, I doubt that Ella is about to come out as Gay, she likes having sex with you way too much for one thing!"

Mac laughed, "Ditto with Trish and you! OK, so we let them get on with it. Do you fancy making the most of it? We could head out and get a beer or a meal?"

"Yes, I'd like that. I'll have a think about where to go and get back to you. If you've got any preferences, let me know."

"Will do, OK, later."

"Mac, one more thing.

"Yes?"

"What if they ask if we want to watch?"

There was a pause as Mac considered his reply. "To be honest, I think that the way things are going, we will have a lot to watch in the future. Let's let them get on with it and have ourselves some chill time."

"That's fine with me. Later."

"Later."

Call over I returned to the bedroom. My wife was sitting on the edge of the bed with an overnight bag in one hand and a toothbrush in the other. "You off somewhere?" I asked teasingly.

"Hope so." She whispered.

"OK, Mac and I are good with it."

She squealed and threw her toothbrush in the overnight bag swiftly followed by all the sex toys. "Shit, I'm gonna need a bigger bag!" She rushed out of the room, to seek out another bag and then she shot back in again. She kissed me quickly on the cheek, "Thank you baby!" Then she dashed out again.

"Don't forget your... tea." I don't think tea was on her priority list. I went back downstairs and made myself some breakfast.

About 10 minutes later she bustled in with a large bag, which she dropped onto the kitchen floor. "OK, I'm packed." She announced happily.

"That's marvelous darling, what are you going to do for the next eleven hours before you need to leave?"

"Arse! I forgot she doesn't finish till 9:30pm"

"If I know Trish it won't be that late. I'll make some tea."

"Are you OK, sweetheart?"

"Yes, I'm OK. Obviously, I'd like to be there."

She smiled sweetly, "Don't worry husband, we will spend some time organizing our foursome and then you can fuck my friend."

Just hearing her say those words made my head spin, "Sweetie, would you mind saying that again?"

She crossed the room and stood in front of me in-between my legs, putting her hands on my shoulders she leaned in and whispered, "Darling husband, I want you to... fuck... my... friend."

If I'd been standing up, I think my knees would have given way.

"I want to watch you fuck Trish, I want to watch you make her cum, I want to lick your cum out of her pussy!"

That was it, right here right now I was going to fuck my wife! "Oh baby, I... let's have.. " Just then the unmistakable sound of The Boy coming downstairs popped our bubble.

My wife did the domestic duties and I stayed seated until my erection had subsided.

The rest of the day was spent doing the usual domestic chores and jobs around the house. Predictably, Trish sent a text saying she was being allowed out early due to 'domestic issues'. I did a bit of surfing the web and found a new diner in town that was game themed with retro consoles, crazy golf, shuffleboard and axe throwing! A bit more interesting than a straightforward restaurant. Mac approved and I arranged to pick him up at 7pm. The Boy was delighted, he got a special pick 'n' mix dinner in his room with stuff his mother wouldn't approve of. At 6pm my wife announced she was about to leave.

I walked her to the car, carrying her very heavy overnight bag. She looked radiant, she had her favorite floral perfume on, she was wearing her favorite going out clothes and she was going out to have sex with her best friend. I wondered if Life could get any better.

"I love you, beautiful wife."

"I love you too darling husband."

I kissed her and then kissed her again, "That one's for Trish."

She looked at me with a naughty twinkle in her eyes, "I'll give it to her baby, on her pussy lips."

I should be getting used to the swimming sensation in my head by now, but I felt overwhelmed by the mental image of my wife delivering my kiss.

"Actually, I've changed my mind, give Trish two dozen kisses from me, delivered to every part of her body."

She laughed and then got in the car and drove off looking a little bit flushed nearly taking out the bin at the bottom of the drive.

On the drive over to pick up Mac, I played my favorite Eels tracks and felt on top of the world! When I arrived, Mac greeted me enthusiastically and I knew this was going to be a fun evening. We tried to avoid talking about what our wives were going to be up to although it was obviously at the forefront of our minds. The diner, however, was a lot of fun and the food was good. It was noisy, but a lot of fun. The axe throwing was very popular, so we missed out on that, but the consoles kept us entertained for an hour or so. Around 9:00 pm we decided to have a quick drink before heading home.

"I've enjoyed tonight Mac, it's been fun."

"Me too, it's good to get out and do something different."

"One thing's for sure."

"What's that?"

"Aromatherapy massage is definitely stress relieving!"

Mac laughed, "This wasn't part of the course when we were training!"

"How's the business going? We've been recommending you to everyone we know."

"Thanks for that, yes it's good. Not growing as fast as we would like but growing. It takes time."

"If you need any help with spreadsheets or financials, let me know."

"I will, thanks."

I decided that it was time to go and check The Boy hadn't burnt the house down. We made our way outside to the car. The drive back to Mac's was a laugh, we were making up scenarios about how the girls could get themselves into trouble in a busy hotel. We agreed that the most likely scenario would be repeating our near faux pas with room service.

We arrived at Mac's place and he went quiet, he was gazing out the window at the stars thoughtfully. "Paul?"

"Yes mate?"

"There's something that I... need to... "

"What's on your mind?"

Mac turned to me and looked me in the eye, then he averted his gaze down. "I just wondered if we could talk... about something?"

"Of course, mate, anything, what's up?"

"Would you like to come in for a coffee?"

I said I would, Mac was obviously struggling with something and I felt it couldn't wait. He fixed the coffee in silence and then sat down. He took a deep breath.

"Well, there are two things really."

"OK, what's the first thing?"

"Well, it's just that... I've been... thinking about Ella, a lot."

"What do you mean by 'thinking about'?"

"He looked at me apologetically, "I think about having sex with her, wanting to have sex with her, she's... gorgeous. Sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"For being like this about your wife."

"Mac, let's put this in perspective, how many women have you had sex with since you met Trish?"

"None."

"Likewise, for me and Ella. All this is new and exciting for all of us. Do you like having sex with my wife?"

"Hell yes! He winced and toned it down a bit, "I mean, yes, she's adorable and so sexy."

"So is Trish, I think about Trish a lot too. I would dearly like to be getting close and personal with her right now."

Mac's mood brightened. "Well, my friend, if there's one thing I know for sure, it's that she likes getting close and personal with you too."

I pretended not to be listening, "Sorry mate, what did you say? I was imagining Trish in that pencil skirt and white shirt, fuck me! Gorgeous!"

Mac laughed, "That was one amazing look, she doesn't even wear glasses!"

"Listen mate, you can have sex with Ella as much as you want within the rules we set ourselves. It's what she wants."

"Oh fuck, Paul, I don't know how we got here, but I'm so fucking glad we did!"

"Me too, not only is my wife more energized and happier than I've seen her in years, but I get to have sex with a gloriously sensual woman, your wife, AND, I have a new best friend! What the fuck could go wrong?!"

"Ahh, that would be my second thought."

"Really, why?" That was a curve ball I wasn't expecting.

"Mac was looking tense again, "Well, I haven't been completely honest with you."

"How so?" I had no idea where this was going.

"Well, when I said that I wanted to... keep contact... between us, spontaneous, I think I may have been deluding myself." He was looking very tense now and was wringing his hands together.

"Mac, do me a favor and relax a bit. What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that although I don't want us to have one-on-one sessions like the girls, I think I..." I could see that he was struggling to say what was in his mind, "OK look, I really enjoyed what happened between us, OK?!"

If I'm honest, I don't think that this confession was completely unexpected. "OK." What the hell do I say next!? "Well, I enjoyed it too, once I knew Ella was OK with it obviously. What is it you're trying to get to?"

"Well... first up, I don't want one-on-one meets, I really don't think that it's me."

"OK, agreed."

"But, when Trish and I have sex, she likes sex talk and quite a lot of it involves us doing things to each other and to be honest, it really turns me on."

I smiled, "You muppet!"

"Huh?"

"Well, you're having sex and you get turned on by sex talk? Ella does the same, I can't count the amount of times she's had me doing... stuff... to you."

"Really? How does that make you feel afterwards?"

"It isn't really about how I feel afterwards, it's how I feel at the time. Like now, for example, I'm not turned on so the thought of doing anything sexual with you doesn't do anything for me, but if we were all together and it happened then I might well go for it. How far I'd go, I don't know, maybe that's another boundary that will move."

"I guess what I'm really saying is that I know I will be up for it." He dropped his gaze to the floor.

"OK, well, all I can say is that if and when the time comes, I'll just have to make a decision, but either way it won't stop you being my friend."

"You sure?"

"Positive." I really needed to lighten the mood and there was only one sure fire way of doing that, "What do you think the girls are doing right now?"

Mac laughed, "I've got a pretty good idea."

Suddenly I remember what Mac had said about the sex toy collection, "Oh man, you don't know about the double ended dildo, do you."

Mac's eyes opened wide, which was as much of an answer as I needed, "What!?"

"Yep, Ella was certainly keen to use that one."

Mac was struggling to marshal his thoughts, "Oh god! Just the thought of it is making my head spin."

"Well, anyway, we're all good?" I held up a thumb.

"Yes mate, we're all good."

With that I went home. The house was still standing and all was quiet. I checked on The Boy and then went to bed. Ella tends to dominate the bed, she definitely has more than half and I usually end up sleeping on the edge. When she's away and I have the whole bed to myself I like to starfish in the middle, but when it comes to sleeping, I always snuggle down on the edge. I miss having her next to me.

The next morning I got a text from my wife telling me that she and Trish were going to have lunch after the course and would be back late afternoon. I got on with the chores and took The Boy to his football match. They won, bonus! Judging by the texts I received throughout the day, they were both in a good mood. One particular text telling me that they had discussed the foursome at length got my imagination going.

When she got home she was positively glowing, "Hello baby, where's The Boy?"

"He's upstairs, why?"

"Bugger! I was hoping we could go to bed and have sex!"

"Crikey! Didn't you get enough last night?"

"I got loads last night AND this morning, but the toys can't make up for a real hard cock. Oh, by the way this is from Trish." She kissed me tenderly and she squeezed my crotch.

"That was kind of her." I said as we separated.

My wife walked into the kitchen and just before she disappeared, she looked back smiling and said huskily, "That's not all she asked me to give you!"

While I was making dinner my wife was kind enough to let me know how some of her time with Trish had gone. She was so full of life she seemed to positively glow.

"You look amazing tonight sweetheart, you look so happy."

"I am happy baby, truly I am, she sighed, "I'm tired, but I'm very happy. I can't believe that I've just spent the night with another woman and it seemed so natural, so right."

"I know, it's hard to take in." If she had spent the night with Mac, I would be terrified right now, but because it was Trish, I feel... what do I feel?

"It certainly is," she paused and seemed to be weighing up what to say next, "I'm astonished at where we are now, I'm exhilarated too."

"Why so?"

"The sex... " Is this what she really wanted to say? "it's out of this world, it's like sex, the first time." Running her hands down her hips she sighed slightly and looked into my eyes, "Trish does things to me that make me melt inside. Being aroused with her is like, I don't know, like I'm encased in emotion and whichever way I look or feel, the arousal gets more intense. Just hearing her voice makes my body shiver with delight.

She was starting to float away emotionally, it was both entrancing and worrying all at the same time.

"Everything she does to me is different to how I've experienced it before, even the way she touches my breasts," she sighed, "I can't even begin to tell you what it's like when she kisses me. I've never felt anything like it before."

I tried to stay with the eroticism of it, but I was worried now. Should I ask the question, or change the subject?

I took the easy route out, "Mac and I had a fun evening too."

Returning to the moment, she smiled, "Oh really, what did you do, anything risqué?"

"No babe, we went out and had a meal and a beer. "We just chilled, it was great. I think Mac and I are going to be good friends." When I said the words, I knew that it was true.

"That's great baby!" She gave me a hug, "That is such good news!"

"It's also very convenient."

"Why so?" She poured us both a glass of wine.

"Because it makes it easier seeing him having sex with you. He is completely smitten with you and if I didn't get on well with him, I think I might resent it."

She took a sip of wine, mulling over my words, "I suppose it would, I'd not really considered that."

It was no good, my mind was racing, I had to know. "Sweetie, are you... erm,"

She looked at me and briefly a shadow passed over her face, "Am I... in love with Trish?"

I nodded.

"Yes, I am." She studied my face looking for clues as to how I may be feeling. "I'm utterly in love with her, but, how can I put this..?"

My heart was thumping in my chest, was this where it all goes wrong? "Say it how you feel it sweetheart, please!" I waited, feeling positively queasy.

All of a sudden, the penny seemed to drop and she gasped, "Oh my love, I'm so, so sorry, I've been so insensitive," she stood in front of me and cupped my face in her hands, "don't worry, please don't worry. I've been so caught up in it, I'm sorry to have worried you. Yes, I love her and I adore you, you are my soulmate, and nothing will ever change that." She kissed me tenderly. "What you give me is so much more than sex. You've given me a family, security, safety, everything I want everything I need. I love you!"

Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers