One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers

"Hello Paul, come in." Jane attempted a smile, but it looked more like she was in pain.

She looked radiant and terrified in equal measure. "Hello Jane, you look lovely."

"Thank you," she blushed and looked away, "would you like a coffee?"

"Yes please, that would be great." She headed off to the kitchen and I followed.

In the kitchen she set about making the coffee, but it seemed to me that she had forgotten where everything was. She was totally flustered and for the most part she faced away from me. I decided that it would be best not to draw this out, so I moved behind her and slowly wrapped my arms around her waist. She tensed and a small gasp escaped her lips. I held her until she started to relax and then I moved my hands up to her breasts. I could hear her breathing becoming faster. Moving her hair from the side of her neck I kissed her neck gently, her breathing settled and she sighed. She turned to face me.

"Paul, thank you... I...I mean..." She looked like she was about to die from embarrassment.

I tucked her hair behind her ears and kissed the tip of her nose, "Let's go upstairs."

Her eyes widened and then as if caught by some overwhelming compulsion, she took my hand and led me up to her bedroom. Once inside she turned and launched herself at me. It was like one of those scenes in the movies where the unlikely couple finally realize that here and now was the time to have sex. They lock themselves in a never-ending kiss and then tear at each other's clothes.

I released myself from her kiss and whispered into her ear, "Jane, it's OK, relax, take your time." She looked at me, wide eyed and then gradually began to relax. I started to unbutton her shirt and she did the same for me. As I pushed her shirt off her shoulders, she took a deep breathe. I reached behind her and unbuttoned her skirt, she was fumbling at my belt but before too long we were both nearly naked.

Bras had always been my nemesis as a teenager, but this time I undid hers in one move. She let it fall away and crossed her arms, her arms stayed crossed in front of her nakedness. I put my arms around her and gently hugged her. Her breathing slowed and gradually her arms unfolded and wrapped around me. As I moved my hands up and down her naked back, I felt her body start to move slowly from side to side, her face was nestled into my chest. My hands moved down to her panties and slipping inside them I pushed them down.

Completely naked now, her body seemed to melt into mine. I pushed my shorts down releasing my growing erection. Without looking she reached out both hands and held my penis and balls.

She stroked me slowly and looked up into my eyes, "Please would you lie down," she whispered, "I'd like to... err... be on top... please?"

I lay down. She stared at my erection for a few moments and then straddled me. With a look of intense concentration, she lowered herself down on to me. I was amazed at how wet she was. As she engulfed my cock her eyes opened wide and she let out a long low moan.

With my cock deep inside her she placed her hands on my chest, her mouth was open, but for a while she made no sound, then quietly at first, "Oh... oh... oh," she started to slowly ride up and down on me, "oh... mmm... oh," she started to move faster, "mmm... mmm... " I cupped her breasts and stroked them gently, "oh, oh, oh... " her back arched and her legs clamped against me, her body quivered as the orgasm rippled through her. She must have been desperate! I thought she was starting to come down from her orgasm when suddenly, taking me completely by surprise, she started to fuck me again, faster this time, her nails dug into my chest.

I squeezed her nipples and she pounded my cock. "Oh god!!! Oh my... " I felt her legs clamping around me again and she shuddered, a small whimper escaped her lips. Gradually she relaxed and sat up straight. "Oh god, I'd forgotten how good that could be, thank you."

A moment of panic hit me, I hoped that she didn't think that that was it! "Do you need reminding how good oral sex is too."

Her eyes opened wide, "Would you do that to me too?" A look of complete shock was spread across her face.

"Of course, I love oral sex." No word of a lie!

She still looked shocked, "Oh my, I mean, gosh. Ivan didn't like doing it, I've not had, much... err, yes... I mean, are you sure?"

"I'm absolutely positive, lie down and relax."

She pulled off me and lay down. I moved over her and kissed her nipples, and then kissed a path down to her crotch. Her legs were clamped shut. I put a hand on each knee. "Relax." I smiled at her and very gently pushed her knees apart. Very slowly she opened her legs. Settling into position, I decided to go slowly. I licked very softly up and down between her lips, she squirmed a bit and her hands moved to her breasts.

Gaining in confidence I licked up the length of her pussy and flicked her clit, she remained still and totally quiet, so I sucked gently on her clit, pulling it between my lips and licking it lightly. Still nothing. I love giving oral and this was no exception, I 'forgot' who I was with and let loose. Her pussy was soaking wet from her orgasms and tasted wonderful, but she remained quiet right up until I slid my middle finger inside her and pressed it against her G-Spot.

The effect was dramatic. Her hands gripped the sheets and all the pent up emotion and lust burst out, "Oh god YES! Oh god, please don't stop... oh please don't stop, oh god, oh god, YES!!" She was bucking underneath me and sometimes it was difficult to remain in contact with her. "Mmmm, keep doing that, please, keep... doing that... oh god." Her hands clasp the back of my head keeping me firmly in place. "Fuck!... Err, sorry, oh Paul, that's wonderful, oh god, do that again, oh yes, please do that, oh god, ahhhhh!" Her hands were gripping the bed sheets as the orgasms convulsed her body, "Oh... my... god... don't... stop... please....ahhhh GOD!!!"

I couldn't keep in contact with her so I quickly moved up her body and sank my cock inside her. She gasped and wrapped her arms round me, "Oh god... it feels....so, so... good, harder, please, harder... yes, oh god, yes, yes, yes, ohhhhh!!"

She gripped me even harder to her chest which gave me less scope to move, but I kept thrusting as best I could into her gloriously wet pussy.

She held me tight, and I whispered into her ear, "Your pussy is so wet, it feels so good."

"Oh god... I mean... thank you, oh god!" I felt her pussy gripping me as yet another orgasm ripped through her body.

She didn't need any more encouragement, but I didn't think it would hurt, "Your pussy tastes so good, I love eating you."

She whimpered, "I want... oh yes...more, lick.. me.. ahh yes... more, please."

Reluctantly I pulled out and moved quickly between her legs which were spread wide. I wasted no time getting to work on her clit. Her pussy lips were soft and puffy from the battering my cock had given them and if anything she tasted better than before. I ran my tongue gently around her clit. I could feel the tension building in her as she writhed beneath me.

"Oh, oh, yes, do that, yes, do that, don't stop, yes, oh, don't stop, oh, faster, please do that... faster. oh god." I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue while running a finger gently around her opening. She suddenly stopped moving, her whole body seemed to tense up and then she climaxed, probably the most intense climax I've ever witnessed. She bucked and writhed around me, I could hear her hands beating the bed, then gripping my head, her thighs clamped around my head. She didn't make a single sound. As she started to release her grip she rasped out a single word, "Inside."

I made the logical assumption and quickly buried my cock inside her. I fucked her with long deep strokes gradually building up the pace. She started to moan and whimper and then she gripped my arms and cried out, "Fuck!" The feel of her pussy clamping on my cock was too much, "I'm going to cum... can I cum... inside you?"

"Oh god... yes... please... oh my god, it's so hard!" My orgasm hit and my cock pulsed a flood of semen inside her already soaked pussy. "Ohhhhh, god, ohhh, so.. good!"

I lay in her grasp trying to recover my breathe. She moved her legs around me and I felt like I was completely wrapped up. She was breathing hard and it was only when she started to sniff that I realized that she was crying.

I lifted up as much as I could onto one elbow, "Jane, what's the matter?" I stroked a whisp of her hair off her face.

Sobbing gently, she looked up at me and releasing me from her grip she cupped my face in her hands. "It's OK. Nothing's wrong, I'm so happy, thank you." I wiped a tear from her cheek. She gripped me tightly again. "Thank you, Paul, thank you, thank you!" She choked back another sob.

I relaxed into her embrace, "You're a very sexy woman Jane."

She chuckled quietly, "Thank you." She sighed and we started to unravel ourselves. I got dressed and she slipped on a bath robe. She asked if I'd like a cup of coffee now, but I thought it best to leave, "Maybe next time." Before too long we were standing by the front door. I undid her robe and opened it revealing her nakedness, "This look suits you."

She smiled, "Thank you, I think this is what I will be wearing next time you visit." She winked at me, "It will save time!"

The thought had my penis straining to be released, "Careful," I teased, "you'll have me lusting after you again and we don't have time."

She squeezed the growing bulge in my trousers, "I can't wait!"

I put my hand on the latch but before I could open the door she put her hand over mine, "Paul?"

"Yes?"

"Can we kiss next time?"

I smiled, "Yes, of course." With that, she kissed me softly, gently.

When we parted she stared into my eyes, "Do you really like oral sex, I mean, really. You didn't just do it for me?" She looked worried.

"Jane, I love oral sex and I'd be happy to lick your pussy for hours."

She sighed and quivered slightly, her hand gripped the bulge in my trousers, "I never knew sex could be so good, never! I'd really like... you... to," her gaze moved to the floor, but her hand was now massaging my aching erection, she took a deep breath, "I'd really like more oral sex, lots more, if that's OK?"

Time seemed to stand still and I couldn't help myself, "We could probably..." I glanced at my watch.

Her eyes opened wide, "Do you think so?!" She looked so excited.

"We'd have to be quick!"

She giggled and threw off her robe, "Follow me... quickly!"

She ran into the lounge and I followed, a close second. She sat on the edge of the couch, leaning back opened her legs wide. I could see her breathing was getting faster.

"Oh god, this is so rude, are you sure?"

"No time to talk!"

When my mouth connected with her pussy she gasped in a huge lung full of air, "Oh... my...god... it's so... good!" There wasn't enough time for finesse so I worked on her clit, building up speed and pressure. Slowly and gently I slipped my middle finger inside her and gently massaged her G-Spot. Her hands were gripping my head and she was making a series of whimpering noises, "Oh... god!!... Oh... god!!... It feels, sooo... good. Ohh, yes, keep doing that, oh yes, a bit harder, ohh... so... so... good." Suddenly she went quiet and stopped moving, I was starting to recognize the signs, so I intensified my attention on her clit. "OH GOD!!!" Her legs clamped around me and her nails dug into the back of my head. "OH GOD!!"

Gradually she released her grip, I was desperate to let my erection loose, but I knew we were short of time, I glanced up at the clock on the wall, she followed my gaze and started, "Oh god, Luke will be home any minute, this won't look good! Would you mind seeing yourself out?" She grabbed her robe and then dashed back into the lounge, kissed me quickly on the lips and fled upstairs.

Just before she disappeared she dropped a bombshell on me, "Enjoy your foursome on Saturday!"

As I set off home I suddenly realized that I had just eaten Jane's pussy having just unloaded my balls inside her! The thought shocked me, had I just been eating my own cum?! The journey home only took a few minutes so I had no time to really think about it. As I hung up the car keys and took off my shoes I could hear my wife talking. I poured us some whisky and went to find her in the lounge.

It didn't take long to work out that she was talking to Jane, "Yes... that's great, I'm so glad... Yes, he's just got back... I will... OK honey, take care, love you... bye."

I handed her a whisky, "Jane?"

"Yes, I asked her to call after you left to let me know how she was."

"How is she?"

"She's absolutely elated! She said, 'Thank you' about a dozen times."

"She did seem to enjoy herself."

"Did you?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I did. Is that OK?" I studied her face.

"Yes baby, it's OK."

"Would you like to know what happened?"

She shook her head, "No thank you baby, she's a dear friend and I wouldn't want to embarrass her like that. If she wants to tell me anything she will."

"I'm told that we're having our foursome on Saturday?" I gave her my enquiring look.

My wife cackled, "Yes we are, want to know more?!"

I'd just returned home from having sex with one of our friends and now I'm about to be told the details of our first foursome! I felt like I'd won the lottery! "Oh, go on then." I said with a couldn't care less flick of a hand.

"OK, I thought it best to keep it under wraps until we knew how things were going to work out with Jane, but that's all good, thank you for doing that baby, you've made her very happy. So, Trish and I have decided that instead of meeting at either of our homes we would hire an apartment by the coast."

"That's a great idea." I love being by the sea.

"Thought you'd like it. We're meeting up for lunch and then the apartment is ours until 11:00 Sunday morning."

"Has anything else been planned?" I'm not sure I was ready for any more shocks.

"Maybe. You'll have to wait and see. Trish told Mac last night and she says that they had sex for hours afterwards. There was lots of sex talk and apparently, he's really excited." She grinned from ear to ear.

"I bet he is, he absolutely loves having sex with you."

I know, I can't wait.... erm... do you have enough... energy left to make love to me tonight?"

"Always baby."

I went to sleep that night perfectly content.

My work colleagues commented on my good mood and many guesses were made as to what had caused my current happiness, some of them were remarkably close to the truth! It was easy enough to laugh them off though. Friday evening was frenetic because my wife loves to pack before the day. I relaxed into Friday evening watching some football on the TV while she packed virtually every garment and item of cosmetics that she owns. Eventually she was satisfied and joined me in the lounge.

"Everything OK babe?" I asked when she had drawn breath.

"Yes, all good. I've spoken to Trish and Jane, everything's fine."

"Excellent and how are you?"

"Oh baby, I'm sooo excited!!" She squirmed on the couch. "I can't believe that we're going to do this." She seemed to be having a problem sitting still, "We're going to have so much sex, oh god, I can't wait."

"Have you been fantasizing about it?"

"Fuck yeah!! I can almost feel Mac inside me, and as for Trish eating my pussy!" She squirmed some more, "Oh god baby, I'm so wet!"

"Guess this means I'm getting lucky tonight?!" I gave her my 'pretty please' look.

"Damn right you're getting lucky! I need fucking," she squirmed some more, "but only a quickie, you'll need all your strength for tomorrow."

I'd never seen my wife so aroused. She was insatiable. By the time I'd showered and got to the bedroom she was fucking herself with her dildo. I watched her as she climaxed and no sooner had she pulled it out she ordered me to eat her pussy. She was incredibly wet and she had another couple of orgasms within minutes.

She pulled on my shoulders, "Get up here, I want fucking!"

I did as I was told and soon I was sliding inside her. She seemed to be overwhelmed with lust.

"Are you looking forward to having sex with Mac tomorrow?"

"Oh, YES! I really am."

"He's desperate to fuck you."

"I want him to... ahh yes... I want him to fuck me... lots, oh god, feels... good."

"I'll finally get to lick your clit while you get fucked." I knew this was going to work wonders on her imagination.

"Oh my god, yes! I'll cum like... like a, oh fuck, like a... train!"

"His cock will be covered in your honey."

"Oh fuck... ahhh... will you... ahhh... will you?"

"Suck his cock?"

"Yes!" She was very close now. I changed my pace to deep and slow.

"Yes baby, I'll pull his hard cock out of your pussy and lick all your honey off it."

"Oh god, FUCK!! Ahh, yes, yes, yes, ahhh!!!"

I kept up the pace throughout her orgasm, "Do you want me to have sex with Trish?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want to watch me fuck her?"

"Yes!" Multiple orgasms were washing over her body and each word had to be forced from her mouth.

"Do you want me to cum inside her?"

"Ahh... ahh!!"

"Do you want me to cum on Trish's tits?"

"Yes!!!" Her pussy spasmed around my cock and it tipped me over the edge, "I'm cumming baby!"

Her legs wrapped around me and held me in place as she writhed beneath me, "Ahhh fuck yes! Fuck, you're so hard, oh god that feels so... good ahhh!"

I collapsed onto her, breathing heavily. "Did you cum baby?" She didn't answer.

Gradually our breathing returned to normal, and she whispered in my ear, "No matter how much I want Mac to fuck me, I will never," she emphasized the word never, "ever get bored of having you inside me. I love you." She kissed my cheek.

"I love you too baby. Our sex life is incredible now, I wonder, what's next?"

I lifted up off her and looked down at her beautiful face. She had a strange look in her eyes that I couldn't read. She smiled and stroked my face, "Let's see where the journey takes us. I love you."

The next day we dropped The Boy off with Jane on the way to the coast. Jane waited until the boys had scampered upstairs and then turned to my wife and gave her a big hug.

"Thank you Ella, thank you so much."

"For having our son on another sleepover?"

Jane laughed, "That too honey, it gives me some 'me time'. You know what I mean."

"Of course I do honey. I'm so glad that we are in a place to be able to help."

"You have no idea how much it's helped, no idea!" She looked like she was about to cry.

"Would you like him to visit again soon?"

Jane was silent for a moment and then with a quavering voice whispered, "Oh yes, yes I would... very much... please."

My wife hugged her and then kissed her gently on the cheek, "Wednesday, same time, OK?"

I felt like I was invisible.

Jane did a little happy dance, "Yes, yes that's OK," she hugged my wife, "that's more than OK," she hugged her again, "thank you Ella, thank you." As they parted Jane suddenly kissed my wife on the lips. As a kiss went it wasn't anything special, but it was more than a peck and lasted perhaps a second or two too long. Either way in that moment my wife raised her hands and placed them on Jane's waist. The image is still seared into my memory. The kiss ended and all of a sudden, I became visible again.

Jane turned to look at me, "See you Wednesday Paul." She smiled demurely. "I hope you two have an amazing time tonight."

We said our goodbyes and headed off. Considering where we were going and what we were going to do, conversation was distinctly lacking for the first 5 minutes of the journey.

"You're quiet sweetie," I shot her a glance, she seemed to be deep in thought, "what are you thinking about?"

Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers