One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released my grip on Mac's cock and they both climbed out of the tub. Trish and I watched and giggled at their comical attempts to get quickly across the wet tiled floor. Eventually they made it to safe ground and disappeared.

My gaze returned to Trish, she moved across the tub and straddled me, her hand seized my erection and rubbed it against the folds of her pussy. The water didn't help, but then the tip of my cock came into contact with that all together different kind of wetness in her pussy. My cock slipped smoothly inside her.

She settled down on to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, "Hello Paul."

"Hello Patricia."

She giggled, "You've never called me that before."

"It's a beautiful name for a beautiful lady."

She smiled, "You don't need to charm me sweetie, your cock is already inside me." She stopped moving, "Do that thing when you twitch your cock... ahh, oh yes, that feels so... good." She began riding me again slowly.

"Does my pussy feel good Paul?

I barely heard her whisper over the sound of the motor and the water. "Oh yes, it feels very, very good."

"Your cock is so hard. Do you want me Paul, do you desire me?"

"Yes Trish, I want you, yes I desire you." I squeezed her breasts to emphasize my response.

Trish stared into my eyes, "When you're having sex with Ella, do you fantasize about me?"

Her gaze was penetrating, almost unnerving, "Yes, both of you, lots."

"What do you say?"

"We talk about me fucking you, we talk about Ella licking you, she loves to bring you and Mac into our fantasies. Your pussy feels so wet."

"Mmm you feel so hard."

The warmth of the water and the sight of this beautiful woman riding slowly up and down on my penis was intoxicating. The water however, was becoming a nuisance so I turned the motor off. As the frenetic sound of the bubbles died away so the sounds of passion from within the apartment became more obvious.

Trish stopped moving and we listened. "Oh that sounds so good," she sighed and leaned into me, "I love hearing Ella having sex," she leaned in closer, her breasts crushed against my chest, "your cock is... so hard," my wife was clearly approaching orgasm, "cum on him Ella," her whispers were barely audible, "cum on him my darling," my wife cried out and then went silent, "oh god, she's so beautiful," Trish started to move on me again, "I hope I don't lose her."

The sounds of passion and the warm water added to the erotic excitement of having sex with her, "Oh god, Trish!"

She increased the pace a little, "Are you going to cum darling?"

"I... I... oh god you feel so good... I"

"Cum in me Paul," her voice was soft and silky, "cum in me."

I was really close now, "Trish, fuck, oh fuck, don't stop, don't...stop!"

"Oh yes! I'm ready now, Paul, I want to feel your cum... in me."

Trish settled down onto me as my cock pulsed inside her, "Oh yes, Paul, ahhh, yes!" A small orgasm rippled through her body and she gently embraced me.

The afterglow of our orgasms was made all the more enjoyable being immersed in warm water. We clung to the embrace and then slowly climbed out of the tub and dried ourselves off on some conveniently placed towels. "We had better go and find our spouses." She said wearily.

"Please tell Ella, I'm going to have a quick shower." I kissed her and watched her naked form glide out of the room. When I had showered I peeked into Mac and Trish's bedroom, they were cuddled up in bed asleep. My wife was snuggled up in our bed. I slid next to her and slipped an arm around her waist, "I'm knackered." I whispered.

"Me too." She whispered faintly.

"Love you." She was already asleep.

I was woken a few hours later by my wife getting up to go to the loo. She came back shortly afterwards and cuddled up to me. "Listen." She said in a low whisper. I lifted my head and listened, the sounds of passion drifting down the hallway. "Trish and Mac are at it again!" I had to admit, I was seriously impressed with Mac's stamina. There was a pause as we listened. "Would you like to join them sweetie?" She looked hopeful.

"No thank you baby, I'm exhausted."

"Can I go?"

"Yes, of course, have fun. Give Trish a kiss for me!"

"She kissed my cheek, "Thank you baby." I watched her naked form trot out of the room. A few seconds later the sounds stopped. I wondered if we had imagined it, but my wife had not returned. Then I heard that particular string of noises she makes when she is penetrated for the first time. Mac, my friend, was having sex with my wife again. I smiled and soon after fell asleep.

The next morning when I woke up my wife was beside me. She looked utterly dishevelled, but radiant and peaceful. I watched her sleeping for a while and then I noticed the bedroom door slowly swinging open. Trish's head popped round and when she saw I was awake she smiled and crept in.

She crawled up the bed and lay on top of me with just the duvet separating our naked bodies. I freed my arms from under the duvet and caressed her back, both hands coming to rest on her buttocks. She kissed me lightly and then whispered in my ear. "I don't want to wake Sleeping Beauty just yet." She smelt fragrant and her wet hair was draped across my face. "I wanted to let you know that I love you too. Sorry I didn't tell you last night." She kissed my cheek. I squirmed underneath her trying to relieve the pressure in my groin and she paused for a few moments. "I only wanted to tell you, that... I love you, but, oh god, Paul, are you hard?" I nodded, it was constrained but my body had definitely responded to Trish's presence. "Oh god!" She kissed my neck and I squeezed her buttocks. She sighed softly, "Paul, I... can we... should we?"

I nodded.

Trish softly moved off the side of the bed and I carefully folded the duvet over my wife's slumbering form. She slowly climbed onto me and straddling me guiding my cock inside her. She lay back down on me, her breasts pressing against my chest, her wet hair across my face and started to whisper in my ear again. "God, I love having you inside me." She squirmed on me, her pussy felt deliciously warm. "You made me cum so much... I love the taste of your cum... I love... oh god I love eating it out of Ella's pussy." I squirmed and tried to push into her. "Oh yes, make your cock twitch like that again... oh, fuck... yes." My hands squeezed her buttocks and she sighed into my ear. "I loved watching you... ahh, suck... Mac, it was... fucking... oh, amazing." As she said the words she lifted her head up and breathed out deeply, "Oh fuck yes!"

I felt movement next to us, "What's all this then?" Said my wife wearily.

Trish sat up on me and settled fully onto my cock. "Good morning darling, I came in to say thank you to your wonderful husband and... I... accidentally, started to have sex with him." She put a finger onto her chin, "Ooops!"

"My wife smiled, "That seems fair considering your husband fucked me senseless in the night."

Trish had started to slide up and down on me, it felt wonderful. "Yes he did and I... oh fuck... I got to eat more... oh god... more... cum out... of you... oh fuck!"

"Next time Trish would you like the boys to suck each other?"

"Oh fuck yes!"

"Would you like them to wank onto my tits, so you can lick it off?"

"Aah... yes, I want to... do... that!"

My wife reached up to caress Trish's breasts, "I want them both to cum in me like they did in you last night, so you have two big loads of cum to lick out of me."

Trish cried out, "Fuck, yes!" She slammed her pussy down onto me and I started to unload inside her. "Oh my god, fuck, yes, oh, so good, FUCK!" She straightened up and looked down at my wife who was smiling up at her. Trish patted her belly, "Sorry darling, mine!" She rolled off me and lay down between us stretching her arms out wide. My wife and I cuddled in to her and she wrapped us up in her arms.

After a while cuddling, Trish sighed gently, "I suppose I'd better go and see if Mac's awake."

"I looked at her with raised eyebrows, "You think he slept through that?"

"Oh yes, Mac could sleep through an earthquake when he's been properly shagged and thanks to your beautiful wife he has never been so properly shagged in all his life!" A short while later after many hugs and kisses, Trish slipped out of bed and padded off to their room.

We cuddled quietly for a short while and then showered and dressed. We sauntered into the kitchen, to find Trish cooking up some bacon and eggs. "No Mac?" Asked my wife.

"Trish laughed, "No, I told you, he could sleep through anything."

"Anything?" My wife had a mischievous grin on her face.

"Trish's eyes opened wide, "You wouldn't?"

My wife ran out of the kitchen in the direction of their bedroom. "I guess she would." I laughed, pitying and envying in equal measures what was about to happen to Mac.

Trish finished making the bacon and eggs and we were just about to start eating when we heard Mac cry out 'Oh fuck'. We both laughed.

A few minutes later my wife walked back into the kitchen, she licked her fingers and said, "Mmm, that was the best breakfast EVER!"

All too soon it was time to leave. Bags packed we said our goodbyes and headed off. We didn't talk too much, I guess we were both reminiscing about what had happened. I did have one question though, "Was none of what happened last night planned?"

"Nope, none of it." She giggled a bit, "Well, I did set you up to go down on Mac, but other than that no nothing, well... OK, we kept the hot tub a secret too!"

"You must be knackered after another session in the night?"

"I am and my bits are sore, I took a real pounding. Mac kept going for ages." She sighed, "God I've never had so much great sex!"

"I'm glad you came back to me, I think I would have been unhappy if I had woken up without you."

"I know baby, that's why I did." She put a hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze. "I'll always come back to you sweetheart,"

We arrived at Jane's house to collect The Boy and were invited in for a coffee. Jane was bright and cheerful and was immediately fishing for information. "Did you have a nice time last night?"

Considering how tired she was, my wife suddenly became quite excited, "Oh yes, last night and this morning," she smiled, "quite incredible in fact."

Jane smiled, "I'm glad, it's good that you two can get some time to do the things that you want to do. How were your friends?

"Oh they were great, really great in fact." My wife drifted off on several memories of the previous night and sighed.

Jane looked at me with a quizzical look on her face, "Did you have a good time too Paul?"

"Yes I did," I smiled and nodded slowly, "we all had an amazing time, quite incredible."

My wife was smiling broadly, "Jane?"

"Yes Ella?"

"Do you want to know exactly what we did yesterday?"

Jane blushed, "Well, I erm... yes, I'm... interested, I guess, sorry."

"It's OK, don't be sorry, let's just say that we both had a lot of sex yesterday and this morning. If you'd like to know the details I'll tell you everything. We can meet up for a coffee sometime."

"Can we get together tomorrow?" Jane looked excited.

"My wife laughed, "Of course we can darling. I'll tell you all about how Trish fucked me with a strap on." She grinned from ear to ear.

Jane looked at me, then back at my wife, "Oh, I... err... WOW! Ella, I never knew this about you."

"Nor did I until a few weeks ago."

"Really?"

"Yep, I mean our sex life had been good in the past, but this is just insanely good."

"What makes it so good?" Jane was leaning forward slightly as if waiting for a life changing epiphany.

"The thrill of the chase," my wife was becoming quite animated again, "something new, the thrill and excitement of pushing your boundaries."

Jane sighed, "I'm so jealous, but I'd never have the nerve to do something like that."

My wife pondered this for a moment, "Were you nervous before Paul visited you?"

Jane nodded, "Yes, very."

"Will you be nervous when Paul visits this Wednesday?"

Jane flashed a look at me and smiled broadly, "Oh no, I'm really looking forward to it." Her face lit up with excitement.

There was that checkmate face again, "There you go, it's just the same."

Jane turned to look at me, "Even so, having sex with other people, it's so naughty!"

I smiled, "You've had sex with me."

"But you're a friend, a good friend."

My wife giggled, "You don't usually have sex with your friends honey! Just out of interest, why did you ask to borrow Paul?"

Jane seemed to shrink into herself, "Desperation I suppose. When you told me that Paul was having sex with your friend I thought... maybe... well, as I'm a friend, maybe... I didn't think for a moment that you'd say yes!"

My wife smiled, "Well I'm glad you did honey. Not only is it good that we... Paul, is able and willing to help, it's also opened up an interesting question."

Jane looked at me and then back at my wife, "It does?" She sounded nervous.

I could see, by the look in her eye, that my wife was on the verge of something that was going to rock Jane's world. I held my breath.

She walked across the kitchen to where Jane was standing. "Paul and I have been pushing our sexual boundaries. Testing what we previously thought was impossible and finding the new possible. That's why we are now having incredible sex with our new friends. Am I correct in thinking that since Paul visited you in the week, you've been wondering what could have been, what could be?"

Jane looked embarrassed, "Erm, well, yes actually, I have, but..."

My wife held up a finger to silence her, "One moment honey, hold that thought." She placed her hands on Jane's waist. "You took a risk when you asked me if you could borrow my husband for sex."

Jane blushed a bit, "Yes, I suppose I did."

"Was the sex you had with my husband good?"

"Ella, I, "Jane blushed bright red, "yes, yes Ella it was wonderful, better than good."

"And you would like more?"

"Oh yes, lot, lots more." She glanced at me and gave me a bashful grin.

"And you pushed a boundary when you kissed me yesterday."

Jane looked horrified, "Oh, I'm so sorry, you're such a good friend I... "

My wife placed a finger on her lips, "Ssshh honey, it's OK. I enjoyed it."

"You did?" Her relief was palpable.

"Yes, I did, would you like to kiss me again? I'd like it, if you wanted to kiss me again."

Jane looked into my wife's eyes, "Erm, yes, I would, please?" My heart skipped several beats. I watched enthralled as Jane leaned forward and kissed my wife. Two little pecks and then one longer, lingering kiss.

Jane leaned back and smiled.

My wife moved her hands up to Jane's face and started to pull her forward, "My turn beautiful." She said as she locked her mouth onto Jane's. It took a few moments, but Jane started to respond and soon they were kissing like I've seen Trish kiss my wife, with real passion. My wife's right hand drifted down Jane's front and cupped her left breast and squeezed it gently. I thought I heard Jane whimper and she reached back to steady herself against the worktop.

They parted and Jane looked dazed, "Oh my, Ella, that was... oh my! I... please, do that again... please?"

They kissed, for longer this time and when they pulled apart I knew that something was about to happen, "Jane darling," she said in a low, soft voice, "we are such good friends and I do not want to harm that friendship. There is something I am going to ask you, I will only ask once and if you say no I will never mention it again."

Jane's voice quavered a bit, "Erm, OK, what is it?"

"Jane, we both love you very much. Would you like to join us on our adventure, would you like to push your sexual boundaries with us, with me?" I think my lower jaw dropped open.

Jane seemed to weaken at the knees again and she struggled to speak, "Ella, I... do you mean...?"

My wife pulled Jane towards her so that they were only a few inches apart. "You've had sex with my husband, would you like to have sex with me?

"I... I... oh, Ella, I've thought about... you... in the night and Paul, I..."

I could see that my wife was brimming with confidence, "Darling girl, if you want to join us please kiss me like I just kissed you."

For the second time this weekend, I felt like time stood still.

Jane lifted her hands up to my wife's face. Slowly, ever so slowly, she moved forward until their lips met. They stayed like that for a few seconds and then they kissed. Their arms wrapped around each other and when they broke the kiss they hugged like long lost relatives.

As they parted, my wife smiled and said. "Let's meet up for coffee tomorrow." Jane nodded slowly.

As if nothing had happened my wife walked into the hallway and called upstairs for The Boy to come down, then she turned to me, "Come on babe, time to get going." I had no idea if my legs would work or not, but I managed to get up without incident and headed out of the front door. I got into the car and as my wife got in I gave her a 'what the hell was that' look, but before she could say anything The Boy got in and started jabbering about last night's football game.

When we got home The Boy continued to jabber and my frustration levels began to rise. We did the Wordle quiz in record time and eventually he went to his room to seek comfort from his Xbox.

My wife was making some tea. "Well?!" I think I might have sounded slightly hysterical.

"Well what?" She teased, smirking.

"Baby, what just happened?"

She carried on making the tea, "I told Trish what happened with Jane yesterday and how it made me feel."

"How did it make you feel?"

"I felt confused, guilty, I felt like I was cheating on Trish because I wanted Jane."

"What did Trish say?"

"She was so lovely, so kind, as Trish always is. She told me that she loves me very much and she reminded me that I don't belong to her. She wants me to feel free to explore and be happy," she turned to look at me, "just like you do baby. You are my husband, Trish is my lover, I will never do anything to hurt or betray either of you."

"So, what just happened?"

My beautiful wife, mother of my child, my soulmate, looked me in the eyes, "I want to have sex with other women and I would like to start with Jane. Is that OK baby?

I nodded, or I lost control of my body, not sure which.

"I guess, I am bi-sexual after all!" She added, smiling coyly.

My jaw dropped, "I... I..."

-----------------------------------

To be continued.