One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers

"I was just thinking about Jane."

"What about her?"

"I don't know. She's a good friend, I... " There was a long pause and I gave her time to think, "I suppose I've never thought of her in any other way."

"She is a good friend, absolutely. Now she's a bit more, certainly for me. Are you having second thoughts?"

"She shook her head, "No, no, not at all. I'm so glad that we can help her, she looks happier than I've seen her in a long time."

"What is it then?"

"That kiss."

"She's very grateful, that's for sure." The image of them kissing was playing over in my mind on perpetual loop.

"That wasn't a grateful kiss."

I looked at her and almost forgot I was driving, ""What was it then?"

"She was experimenting."

"Experimenting?"

"Yes."

"How so?"

"Well, I told her about how great the sex was with Mac... "

"Ahh the 'Bits and Bobs' you mentioned?!"

She laughed, "Yes, the Bits and Bobs. I also told her how different things feel with Trish, the sex and... the kissing."

"Do you think her... experiment, revealed anything?"

"Yes, she enjoyed it."

"Really?"

"Yes, it was obvious, wasn't it?" She looked at me and I shrugged, "Crikey! All you saw was two women kissing!"

"I do love seeing you kissing another woman!"

She sighed and rolled her eyes, "OK, trust me, she enjoyed it."

"Did you enjoy it."

"Yes."

"Well, that's OK then, isn't it?"

"I don't know. I need to think about it.

"Wait a minute!" My brain wasn't built for speed, but it gets there in the end. "You just said that you'd not thought of Jane in any other way than a friend. What other way is there?"

My wife sighed again. A soft low sigh that hinted at sadness. "A lover."

I was having all sorts of problems controlling the car. "A lover?!"

"Yes."

It was no good, I had to find a place to pull over. Parked up, I looked at my wife and placed a hand on her leg. "Sweetheart, what's happening here? She just kissed you that's all."

She put a hand on mine and squeezed it. "No, it's not." She gathered her thoughts, "Look, she's not had sex in over a year. I've told her that I'm having sex with another man and I'm having incredible sex with a woman. You've just given her a good seeing to and now she kisses me in the only safe way possible, right in front of you. She's pushing her boundaries and we both know where that can lead to." She sighed deeply and squeezed my hand again. "And... I enjoyed it. If she'd kissed me for one second longer, I'd have... responded."

"Would that have been a problem?"

She sighed again, "When we talked last weekend, I really felt like I had everything I could ever want with you, Mac and Trish. I never thought I'd want another woman. I'm so confused."

"Really?"

"Baby, I wanted her, when she kissed me, in that moment, I really wanted to have her." She really did look confused and upset.

"OK baby, I think maybe you're over thinking this. May I remind you that there is a man, other than me, desperate to be inside you just a short drive away, plus your bestie is probably boiling over with lust at this very moment. Whatever happened just now is not as big as what is about to happen, not by a long shot!"

My wife squeezed my hand again, "You're right, I don't know why I'm making such a big deal about this. Let's get going."

I set us back on the road. A few minutes later my phone pinged, "Read that for me please babe."

She picked up my phone and a few moments later chuckled, "It's Mac, he says they're there and Trish is getting desperate! Can we get there soon?"

"Told you. Let him know we're on our way, will you?"

She tapped away and put my phone down chuckling to herself, "That will get him going!"

"What did you say?"

"I said, Hi Mac, Ella here, we'll be there soon. I'm already wet thinking about your cock sliding inside me."

"Are you wet already!?"

"No, but he doesn't know that," she laughed and then paused, "actually, oh shit, I am! Just saying that... has made me... shit baby, is there something wrong with me!?"

I laughed out loud, "No sweetheart, there isn't. Oh man are you going to get fucked tonight!"

"Oh god!" She whimpered.

I was seriously enjoying this, "You know that Trish will be soaking wet too. She'll be thinking about eating Mac's cum out of you."

"Oh, stop it! I really am wet now!" She squirmed in her seat. "Anyway, you know as well as I do that the real reason Trish will be soaking wet, is the thought of sucking your balls dry and sharing it with me." She looked at me and smirked. "She told me that she's going to fuck you senseless!"

She reached over and stroked the bulge in my trousers. "That's making it really difficult to drive sweetheart."

She laughed brightly, "Sorry babe, payback's a bitch!"

The rest of the journey was lighthearted and full of anticipation. We both knew that we were about to experience something completely new and exciting and to make matters even better there was no anxiety. We both wanted it, we wanted to watch each other have sex. By the time we arrived I for one was boiling over with lust.

I say there was no anxiety, but of course there is always something, "When we do get down to it," I said as I parked up, "I doubt I will last very long."

My wife smiled and patted my leg, "Don't worry babe, Trish has thought of that."

"I think that's made it worse!"

She laughed and squeezed my leg, "I bet it has! Come on they're waiting."

Five minutes later we spotted Mac and Trish walking along the beach hand in hand. My wife squeaked and set off at a gallop, Trish saw her and did likewise. It was a proper Cathy and Heathcliffe moment like in the movie Wuthering Heights. They met in the middle and embraced, Trish swung my wife around and then they kissed, a long passionate kiss. It was fortunate that the beach was nearly empty.

I'm sure that, like me, Mac had a big grin on his face. By the time we met up, the girls had separated and were chattering away. "Hi Mac, how are you?"

He grinned, "I'm fine buddy, a bit err, tense, but absolutely fine."

We shook hands, "Me too." I looked at the girls, they were kissing again and their hands were all over each other. "Are all our socials going to turn out this way?"

Mac laughed, "Get a room girls!" he shouted.

My wife broke off the kiss and shouted back, "You can kiss this beauty any time you like, I've got catching up to do!" With that she pulled Trish's mouth onto hers.

Mac smiled, "They look wonderful, don't they?"

"Yes, they do. We're very lucky."

"Damn right! Trish has booked a table for lunch and then she wants to go for a walk."

I looked at Mac with eyebrows raised so high they were barely connected to my head, "A walk?!"

Mac shrugged, "I know mate, I know. She has a plan."

"Of course she does!"

Just then the girls came skipping over to us hand in hand. My wife threw herself into Mac's arms and kissed him passionately, Mac returned the kiss and he wrapped her up in his arms. Trish walked up to me gazing into my eyes. She stopped in front of me and put one hand on my cheek. "Hello Paul," she said in a soft velvety voice. She kissed me tenderly, "lovely to see you," she kissed me again and sighed deeply. Reaching up she placed her head next to mine and whispered into my ear, "I want you so much!" My knees went weak and we wrapped our arms around each other. Time stood still.

I became aware of movement. Mac and my wife had joined us in a four-way hug. Trish was in the middle and she began to giggle, "Can we do this again with no clothes on?" We all laughed and I had a suspicion that we would.

We separated and Trish slipped her arm in mine, "Come on honey, let's eat, I'm famished." We walked slowly back to town, Mac and Ella a short distance ahead.

Trish drew in a deep breath, "I don't think I've ever been as content as I am right now." I looked at her and smiled, "My beautiful husband and my gorgeous girlfriend are going to be having sex together, and I have my attentive lover on my arm."

"I don't know how we got here Trish, but I'm so glad we did."

"You know that I'm hopelessly in love with Ella?" She glanced up at me.

"Yes, I know. She feels the same about you."

"Does that worry you?"

"It did, a little, but we talked about it, and I understand it more now."

"That's good."

"Trish?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

She stopped walking and turned to look at me with a look of complete bewilderment on her face, "Paul, you've shagged me senseless and licked my pussy to within an inch of it's life. In a few hours time, you'll be inside me again. Of course, you can ask me a personal question!" She kissed me and stroked my cheek, "You adorable man."

We started walking again, "Have you been with other women, before Ella I mean?"

"Only once, with a friend at Uni. She was really into girls and I wanted to try, but it didn't work out. It was... " She paused, for a moment, gathering her thoughts, "It was sex, but it wasn't anything like what it is with Ella. This is special, it feels like... like Ella is replacing a part of me that I didn't even know I'd lost." At that moment my wife turned to look at us, she waved and the radiance of her smile was dazzling. "Oh my god, she's so beautiful!" Trish's voice quavered a bit.

She stopped walking again and turned to me, "I will want to borrow her from time to time, maybe even for a few days, but I promise, I promise, I will always give her back to you. Heart and soul."

I pulled her close to me, "Thank you Trish. I'm so glad that she has you. I'm so glad I have you." I kissed her slowly and tenderly letting our lips linger together, enjoying the delicate touch.

Someone was coughing.

Mac and Ella had come back to join us, Mac had a big grin on his face, "Come on lovebirds the restaurant is just up here."

Lunch was delicious and great fun. The conversation flowed as freely as the wine. Ella was flirting with Trish and Mac couldn't take his eyes of her. Everything was good in our world.

One of the waiters was also paying quite a lot of attention to my wife. He seemed to have lots of questions and always stood in the best place to observe her cleavage. Trish noticed too and whispered something in my wife's ear. The next time the waiter came round, my wife slowly and obviously undid a button on her blouse greatly increasing the amount of cleavage on view. The waiter blushed crimson and hurried off to another table.

Trish laughed out loud, "You minx! You love showing yourself off don't you?!"

My wife blushed and Mac and I exchanged baffled glances. "What do you mean by that honey?" Asked Mac.

Trish grinned broadly, "At the hotel last week, we were taking a break from our, err... fun, and we ordered some room service." Mac shot me a look and grinned again, "When the room service guy came, I wrapped up in a towel and Ella here," she waggled an accusing finger at my wife who was also blushing crimson, "was lying naked on the bed. Only thing was, when I went to open the door the bed sheet was covering her back, by the time I came back, the sheet was barely covering her feet and her legs were wide open! The poor room service guy didn't know where to look, he even forgot to ask for a tip!"

We all stared at my wife who was looking decidedly sheepish, "It was just a bit of fun," she whispered, "it felt naughty."

"It was naughty, you little minx," said Trish, licking her lips, "it got me so worked up the food nearly went cold while I licked your pussy."

I could see that Mac was having the same problems that I was having in the trouser department, "It's very warm in here," I said, "shall we pay and get going?"

Outside the cool air was refreshing. We walked down the beach for 45 minutes or so chatting and found a picnic area. As Mac and I sat down my wife asked if she could talk to Trish alone, they sat down a short distance away.

Mac looked concerned, "Is Trish in trouble for giving Ella's secret away?

I shook my head, "I doubt it." There was obviously something being discussed though. My wife had started to look very downbeat, Trish was holding her hand seemingly trying to placate her.

Mac was stressing, "Something's up Paul. Ella looks really upset."

Suddenly the events of this morning popped back into my head, "It must be about Jane."

"Who's Jane?"

I told Mac what had happened and how it had made my wife feel. "I think she feels like she has betrayed Trish in some way."

We watched with bated breath. Trish leaned over and kissed my wife, they both stood up and Trish held her arms out. My wife threw herself into Trish's embrace and we could hear her crying. Tears were dried and they walked over to where Mac and I were sitting.

Trish could see the concerned looks on our faces, "What's up boys, someone stolen your ice creams!?"

Mac and I looked at each other nonplussed.

My wife joined in, "Don't worry, just something I had to tell my beautiful, gorgeous lover here." They kissed. "Everything is good, I can explain when we get home. Right now... I want to have sex!"

Mac and I were in total agreement and we stood up in unison, "Hold your horses, boys," said Trish, "the apartment is a 5-minute walk further up the beach. You darlings need to go back and get the cars."

With that, they turned on their heels and sauntered up the beach. Mac and I looked at each other and then turned to look at the 45 minute walk back to the cars. "Mac my friend," I said in a quiet resigned kind of way, "I have a feeling that Trish has been planning again."

Mac sighed, "I think you're right. What time do you think we'll get to the apartment?"

I did some mental calculations, "About 5pm I reckon," Mac sighed heavily, I laughed and slapped him on the back, "Come on mate, let's get going."

The walk back seemed to take several hours, but eventually we made it and we recovered the cars. I arrived at the apartment after Mac, he was standing by the front door holding a piece of paper. As I approached, he smiled and handed me the paper, it read;

'Hello Boys,

We are going to have a lot of fun tonight.

We have ordered food to be delivered at 7pm

So, you have time to freshen up and get ready.

First though, you need unloading.

You must be very excited, naughty boys!

We can't have you cumming too quickly!

Trish & Ella x'

Mac and I exchanged glances and then hurried in. No sooner had I closed the door, I heard the unmistakable sound of my wife having an orgasm. We followed the sounds and a vision of pure sex emerged in front of us. Both of the girls were naked and my wife was kneeling on the couch resting her arms on the back. Behind her Trish was fucking her with the strap on.

Trish beamed at us and my wife tried to wave, but the effects of the orgasm were still on her, "Get those cocks out boys," said Trish, "we want your cum!" She motioned for us to stand in front of my wife. We undid and discarded our trousers and boxers as we walked and stood side by side in front of my wife who was still struggling to get her senses in order.

Trish slowed the pace inside my wife and she began to recover. She reached out a hand and started to stroke my erection, her mouth dropped down onto the tip of Mac's cock and licked around the head, Mac let out a deep sigh and groaned as my wife sucked his cock into her mouth. She alternated between us, licking and sucking. It wasn't long before I could hear that Mac getting close. I was transfixed. Her mouth felt wonderful and in front of me a vision of beauty was fucking my wife. Trish's breasts were swaying with the motion and her eyes never left mine.

I heard Mac start to groan, "Oh god, I'm going to..." My wife switched her full attention to Mac, sucking him deep into her mouth and squeezing his balls. He groaned loudly, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" He held my wife's head in place and his legs shook as his orgasm wracked his body. I could hear my wife gulping as she swallowed his cum. She pulled off his cock and stroked it, teasing out the last few drops.

Satisfied that she had it all she looked at me and winked, "Your turn baby, we want your cum." Trish had said 'we' too and it sent my arousal levels through the roof. She started to suck and caress my cock and Trish started to fuck her harder. My wife was groaning onto my cock and Trish was urging her on.

"Suck him girl, suck the cum out of him."

"Yes, baby, cum in my mouth," my wife was smiling up at me sweetly. She began sucking me again and I looked at Trish, she silently mouthed 'I want to fuck you' as she continued to fuck my wife. My head swam and out of nowhere I started to cum, my cock pulsed and I felt my wife's mouth clamp over me. The relief was intense and when I had finished she pulled off me and stood up. She turned around to face Trish who was smiling up at her. Trish bent her head back and slowly opened her mouth, my wife bent over and when about 6 inches above her she slowly opened her mouth and let my cum trickle onto Trish's tongue and down her throat. They both licked their lips and kissed. I could hear Mac whimpering.

While they were kissing, my eyes were drawn to the cock sticking out from Trish's groin. It looked kind of absurd, but it was glistening with my wife's honey. I was overwhelmed with the desire to taste it. I moved round to the front of the couch and knelt down. I could feel three pairs of eyes focused on the back of my head as I reached up and grasped the phallus. Trish gasped as I licked up it's length. I love eating pussy and the taste of my wife on this strange object was tantalizing. I could hear Trish breathing hard and when I had finished she had a look of wanton lust in her eyes.

My wife was the first to break the silence, "Oh my god baby, that was so fucking hot!"

Trish undid the strap on and let it fall to the ground. She tried to sound imperious, but her voice betrayed her desire, "Because you've been a very good boy, you have earned a special treat, sit down." She pointed to the couch, I sat down and she quickly straddled me. She reached down and gripped my penis and ran it up and down her pussy lips, sighing each time it passed her clit. She placed it at her opening and I slid inside her easily. It felt glorious. Her eyes closed and she started to ride up and down on me.

"Oh god, you feel so good, so, so good." She placed her hands on my chest, "oh fuck, you feel so good, Ella can you see your husband's cock fucking me?"

"Yes baby, I can see. Are you going to cum on him, I want to see you cum."

"Oh fuck yes, I'm going to cum... on him... lots tonight, oh fuck Ella, it feels so good.

"He loves fucking you Trish."

"Oh fuck, it feels so good, I'm... so... wet, oh god yes."

My wife continued to urge her on, "I'm holding your husband's cock right now Trish darling, it's getting hard in my hand." I glanced over, Mac was standing behind her, he was massaging her breasts. "I've already swallowed your husband's cum, I going to fuck him soon."

"Oh god, I... I want... Ella, tell me you love me!"

"Trish darling, I love you, I love you with all my heart."

Trish seemed to melt as my wife spoke and then she climaxed, "Oh Ella! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, ahhh, yes!" She ground her hips down onto me and slowly relaxed. My wife hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

Twisting round and still sitting on my erection, they kissed. Gaining her composure, Trish climbed off me and turning around they hugged. My wife looked down at my erection and whispered something in Trish's ear. They giggled and they both descended on me and licked my cock clean. If I hadn't already just cum, I would easily have blown a gasket.

Mac and I recovered our clothing and waited for our erections to subside. The girls continued to hug and kiss which made this a slow process. Eventually they managed to draw their attention away from each other. Trish, the authoritarian, took charge.

Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers