One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, boys, you now have a rest period. Get yourselves freshened up and go find the beers in the fridge. The caterers will deliver the buffet just before 7pm, we are going to freshen up and we will join you at 7 sharp."

The speech would have been perfectly normal had they not been standing arm in arm completely naked. They left the room and Mac and I exchanged glances.

"Paul, I'm losing the plot a bit."

"Me too."

"I mean, wow!"

"Indeed, but the best is yet to come. You know Trish, orders is orders. Let's get showered and I'll meet you back her for the beers, OK?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Before long, Mac and I were sipping on some suds and chatting amicably. At 6:45pm the doorbell rang and two young ladies in smart uniform delivered the buffet. They set it up, wished us a pleasant evening and left. At 7pm our understanding of reality changed forever.

Trish and Ella entered the room, both carrying two Champagne flutes. Trish was wearing 'that' outfit and my eyes nearly fell out of my head. My wife was wearing a silk dress that I had never seen before. It was a floral design and the material drifted around her body like it was alive except for the top. The Empire line fitting was perfect and the cut around her bust was exquisite. She was clearly not wearing any underwear and the look was all the better for it.

I think I heard Mac gasp, or it could have been me, or both of us!

Trish gave me one of her flutes and Ella did the same for Mac.

"I... I..." Trish held up a finger, stopping Mac from making a fool of himself.

"Darling boys, we," Trish waved a finger between herself and my wife, "would like you to know that from this point on we have made no plans. Whatever happens tonight happens because it happens. We love you both very much, but tonight it's all about sex. Let's eat!"

The next 20 minutes or so were sublime. It was like Christmas Eve. We all knew what was coming, but we had to wait for it to arrive. The anticipation was sensational. I couldn't take my eyes off Trish, Mac was the same drooling over Ella and the girls were obviously staying away from each other. We snacked at the buffet and drank the Champagne and then the dam burst!

Mac had been fondling my wife's silk draped buttocks for some time, but he had been getting more and more adventurous. His hands now seemed to be glued to her breasts as he kissed and nibbled her neck, she meanwhile was massaging the bulge in his trousers. She turned and pushed him onto the couch, in one swift flow of silk, she straddled his face and lowered herself onto him. Almost immediately her head tilted back as he began to work on her pussy.

Like me, Trish had been watching the display. She turned to me, "We had thought of putting on a show for you both, but... well, Ella was too desperate to get my husband inside her." She did a twirl. "Do you approve?"

"Oh god, yes, Trish, I approve. You look sensational!"

She smiled, "That's good, but right now I want to be naked. How shall I become so?" She placed my hands on her hips and looked at me seductively over the top of her glasses, my heart skipped a beat.

I could hear my wife's cries of pleasure and my heart was thumping in my chest, "Would you do a slow strip for me please?" I felt like a schoolboy asking for a forbidden extra serving of pudding. Trish smiled demurely and started unbuttoning her shirt. I watched in total rapture as she slowly unwrapped herself. As her breasts came into view I undid my belt to relieve the pressure in my trousers. She pulled down her panties exposing her wonderous ass and I stared. I had completely lost the capacity for rational thought. I wanted this woman and I wanted her NOW! Naked she approached me and started to remove my clothes.

As my shirt hit the floor I could hear my wife having an orgasm. Moments later Trish was kneeling in front of me with my very hard cock in her mouth.

I looked up and saw that my wife was now kneeling on the couch and Mac was fucking her from behind. She was still wearing her dress and I could tell that Mac appreciated the delicate feel of the silk as it brushed against him. Trish's mouth came off my penis and as I looked down she lay down on the rug and opened her legs wide. I wasted no time and moved between her legs and slowly pushed my cock inside her. The liquid warmth of her pussy was exquisite and my cock slipped in and out of her in long deep strokes.

The sounds were incredible. Trish's groans of pleasure were mixing with my wife's, Mac was breathing hard and the sounds of sex filled the room.

Trish dug her nails into my back and screamed out in pleasure. Moments later Mac began to groan and I heard my wife willing him on, "Oh yes, fuck... cum in me Mac, fuck yes... cum... in... me ahhh... god, oh Mac, fuck! That feels so good, fuck yes!"

Trish had been watching her husband fill Ella with his cum and she now reached out a hand to her. I reluctantly pulled out of her soaking pussy as my wife moved to stand over her. She lowered herself down and the dress hid her from our view, but we knew what was happening. At first my wife just giggled and squirmed a bit and then she sighed and gasped. The view of Trish's lower half sticking out from under the silk looked overwhelmingly inviting. I settled between her legs and began teasing her clit with my tongue.

Mac was sitting on a couch recovering. His gaze shifted between his wife's pussy and his lover's face which was a picture of ecstasy. It was obvious that my wife was not the only one enjoying their oral pleasure. I started to massage Trish's G-Spot with my middle finger and her next orgasm came quickly. I looked up, just in time to see my wife unbutton her dress, it fell off her. Mac's eyes opened wide as she slowly stood up like a naked Siren emerging from the sea.

She tossed the dress aside and looked down, "I want to lick you while you get fucked."

Trish gasped, "Oh my god," she rasped, "I..."

"Don't talk honey," she looked down at me, "On your back husband." I complied and soon Trish was settling herself down onto my cock. I supported her hips so that I could thrust into her and she leaned back on her arms. I felt movement between my legs and as I began to thrust into Trish's molten pussy I felt my wife start to lick her clit. The effect was dramatic, her breathing increased rapidly and she let out a string of sighs and moans. She went quiet for a moment and I could feel the tension build in her body. Then she started to cum. A torrent of orgasms were crashing through her body as she struggled for breath. The assault on her clit was relentless and I continued to thrust into her gloriously wet pussy. My wife reached up with one hand and started to pinch one of my nipples. That was all the encouragement I needed. I thrust as deep as I could into Trish and my cock pulsed inside her. I could feel my cum mixing with her honey.

Trish's arms gave way and she lay on top of me breathing heavily. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered into her ear, "I... love you Trish." She raised a hand to stroke the side of my face, but said nothing.

My softening cock slipped out of her followed by a trickle of our juices. I felt a tongue licking over my cock and balls, then Trish gasped and squirmed. I glanced at Mac he was stroking his growing erection, staring at my wife's upturned bottom. I was thoroughly enjoying the sensation and was pinned down,so I let my head hit the carpet and closed my eyes.

"God you two taste great!" Said my wife with a chuckle, "I could lick this up all.... ahhh... ohh! I looked up, Mac was positioned behind her and was sliding his cock into her slowly and deeply. Trish looked up and began to extricate herself from me. We both moved to the nearest couch and we wrapped ourselves around each other as we watched our spouses have sex.

"Ohh, god, I love... fucking.. Mac... it feels so damn good!"

I looked at Mac and gave him a thumbs up. He grinned and returned the gesture with both hands. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of my wife being fucked. When I opened my eyes again, she was on her back and Mac had her legs up on his shoulders. We had a clear view of his cock appearing and disappearing into her body. Variety seemed to be the essence of what my wife wanted, after each orgasm she changed position. She was now astride him taking control of how much he penetrated her. She was meticulous in her build up to her next orgasm. I could see her teasing herself, bringing the release to the brink and then pulling back. Eventually she let loose and had a crashing orgasm that had her quivering all over.

As she recovered she looked across at me and smiled. I smiled back and then she twisted round to face the other way and lifted herself up. Mac moved his hands to her hips and started to slowly thrust into her. I felt Trish tense in my arms. My wife looked at me again and winked. Without thinking I unraveled myself from Trish and moved between their legs.

We had fantasized about this many times and now here we were. My face was just a few inches away from my wife's pussy and here in front of me in Ultra High Definition was another man's cock sliding in and out of her vagina. Each time his cock appeared I marveled at how smoothly it glided between her folds and it glistened with her honey.

As my tongue connected with her clit she whimpered, "Oh my god, it's actually happening!" I licked her clit tentatively a few times and then I sucked it into my mouth. I could feel Mac's cock on my bottom lip as he slid into her. My wife cried out in ecstasy and I became more confident. I licked her clit in big strokes that also took in Mac's cock is it slipped past my mouth. My wife was letting fly a string of groans, moans and expletives as her orgasms started to join up into one massive extended orgasm.

I placed my hand on Mac's thigh, he stopped thrusting and I slowly pushed him down. His cock slowly appeared from my wife's pussy and when it was free I slowly wrapped my hand around the base and started to lick up his shaft. The taste of my wife on him was incredible and the soft, warmth of his cock felt so different to the strap on. I glanced up at my wife who was staring at me wide eyed. She shot a glance to Trish, I followed her gaze and saw Trish sitting on a chair legs wide apart rubbing her clit furiously.

I decided that all was good with everyone so I returned to licking Mac's cock. When I got to the tip I let it slip into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down on him. Mac groaned, my wife lost the plot completely, "Holy fucking shit, this is soooo fucking hot baby! Fuck, Trish, can you see, can you see?! Oh my god I'm gonna cum just watching! Shit! Trish can you see this?!""

I heard Trish's reply and could only imagine the look on her face. "Fuck yes! Oh god, I've so got to cum... right now!"

I carried on licking and sucking Mac's cock until I heard Trish have her orgasm then I rubbed it up and down my wife's slit. I placed it at her opening and Mac slowly slid inside her again. I started to lick them both again. My wife started where she left off, but with greater urgency. Her orgasms had now joined up and she was breathing heavily. As she started to go quiet I decided that she'd had enough, I didn't want her passing out again, not unless I knew she wanted it. I knelt between their legs and Mac let his cock slip out of her. He lay her down on the rug next to him and gave her a cuddle.

I looked at where Trish had been sitting. She was now advancing across the floor towards me on all fours. When she reached me she turned around, spread her legs and then reversed up to me until she felt my cock pressing against her. I eagerly position myself at her opening and she pushed back as I thrust into her.

Trish motioned to Mac and he moved in front of her, she sucked his cock into her mouth. As my wife lay, exhausted on the rug, Mac and I spit roasted Trish, she was beside herself with lust, moaning and groaning on Mac's cock. She switched from squeezed a breast to stroking my thighs as I thrust into her.

My wife had now propped herself up on one elbow and was watching us intently, "Trish baby, you lucky girl, two cocks all to yourself. Are you going to cum on them?" I heard Trish groaning on Mac's cock. "My husband was just sucking the cock that's in your mouth." Trish started to quiver. "My husband licked all my honey off your husband's cock, wasn't that kind of him?"

Trish pulled off Mac, "Oh fuck yes!! AHH!!!" I thrust into her as fast as I could and she had another orgasm just as I unloaded inside her. "Oh fuck, Paul's cock feels... so... hard, fuck!"

Trying hard to regain my breath I rocked backwards onto my heels. Trish knelt in front of Mac and whispered something to him. He knelt down and nodded. She caressed his chest and then slowly turned around and on all fours again reversed into him. My wife and I watched transfixed as Mac pushed his cock into his wife's cum filled pussy. He paused for a moment after he was fully inserted and then started to thrust, steadily building up the pace. The squelching sounds were incredible and Trish collapsed forward breathing heavily. After only a couple of minutes, Mac groaned and added to the mixture.

Trish and Mac collapsed onto the rug and we all looked at each other. "Fuck!" Said my wife, "That was incredible!"

Trish crawled across to my wife, kissed her and then curled up on her lap. My wife wrapped her arms around her and as she gazed into my eyes, she mouthed ' I love you baby.' I smiled and blew her a kiss.

Talking to no-one in particular, Mac made an announcement, "Blimey, I'm hungry!"

I thought about it and realized that I was too, "Me too." Said the girls in unison."

For the next hour or so, we ate, drank and chatted, all of us naked as the day we were born. Every now and then Mac and I would fall silent as the girls kissed or caressed each other. We were all completely exhausted and totally satisfied. At one point the girls had declared that they had to go to the bathroom together.

Mac looked pensive, "Paul? Are you really OK with what had happened between us?"

"Yes mate, it was my choice. You?"

"Yeah, absolutely fine. The girls seemed to really enjoy it."

"Absolutely. I can't believe how many orgasms those two can have. If cumming was an Olympic sport they would be medal hopes for sure!"

Mac gazed into space, "What would you call Cumming if it were an Olympic sport?"

I laughed, "I don't know, but I'd love to watch it!"

At that point the girls came back in the room and stood arm in arm in the doorway.

My wife smiled sweetly, "Hello boys, did we forget to tell you that this place has a hot tub?" Mac and I shot a glance at each other. "Wanna join us?" They turned and walked off hand in hand. I turned to look at Mac again but he had already set off in pursuit.

When we caught up with them they were already slipping down into the tub, the view was breathtaking! The tub was effectively on a balcony, but fully enclosed by glass walls. There was an uninterrupted view across the bay where lights could be seen twinkling on the far side. It was a cloudless night and nearly a full moon which was reflected across the water. It was like Nature was trying to compete with the vision of loveliness in the tub. Nature came second that evening. Mac was lowering himself into the tub opposite my wife and I hastened to join him.

"Well this is rather nice," said Trish to no-one in particular, "just what we need to get our strength back." She smiled at me and winked.

"You kept this quite babe." Said Mac as he arranged his legs around my wife's.

Trish giggled, "Obviously, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to keep you out of it!"

"She has a point mate." I would have elaborated but Trish had started to run her right foot along my leg and I became somewhat distracted.

My wife leaned back and sighed, the movement raised her breasts just out of the water which was bubbling around them making them jiggle in a most delightful way. The water splashing onto her breasts was mesmerizing too, "I am so happy right now," she sighed, "it really has been the most amazing day," she reached for one of the wine glasses that I now noticed had been placed around the tub and held it up, "cheers everyone, good health, great friendship, fantastic sex."

We raised our glasses and chorused, "Fantastic sex!"

As we sipped our wine, Mac wisely decided that now would be a good time to compliment his wife, "I have to say darling that this was an inspired piece of planning."

"Thank you babe." She said as she wrapped an arm around my wife's shoulders and drew her in slightly.

"I think you're going to have to work hard to beat this."

Trish smiled sweetly and ran her foot up and down my leg some more, "Oh don't you worry darling, we're already on it." Her hand drifted down and played softly over my wife's left breast. "Do you have any requests?"

I jumped in, "I'd like blindfolds again."

My wife giggled, "With or without the handcuffs and the kettle?"

Mac and I exchanged glances, "Without!" We said in unison.

"Ohhh! Said Trish pouting. "We will have to find some other way to... restrain you then!"

My wife sighed and leaned her head towards Trish, "Mmmm, I'd love to see them tied up and at our mercy."

Trish smiled, "Or maybe it's you that should be tied up and at our mercy?" She leaned over and kissed my wife tenderly, a lingering kiss that was full of emotion.

"You know what I'd really like?" Said Mac dragging his eyes away from my wife's breasts. We all looked at him expectantly. "I'd like us to go on holiday together."

Trish beamed, "Oh yes! Maybe somewhere tropical, definitely a beach holiday."

"It should have a hot tub though." Said Mac hopefully.

My wife and I were exchanging glances and pondering the idea, both with the same thought in mind.

Trish noticed our silence first. "It's not so easy for you guys though is it?"

"Not really." My voice probably gave away more than a hint of sadness. "We don't have many holidays and if we go away without The Boy, he would be upset."

"Maybe it can be a long weekend or something, we can make it up to him in some way." I think my wife was trying to convince herself.

I didn't want the mood to darken, "Don't worry guys we'll sort something out."

We chatted some more. There was talk of, dinner parties, days out and the more we talked the easier it became. It wasn't all just sex, Mac and Trish were now really close friends and yes, I was in love with Trish, but my marriage had never been stronger.

However, at that point in time sex was very much the main focus. Gradually the atmosphere was changing from social back to carnal and I wondered how long we could last before things heated up again. I didn't have long to wait.

Trish moved her left arm from around my wife's shoulders and let her hand brush across my wife's breasts as it slowly dropped down beneath the water. Shortly after my wife's mouth opened slightly and she gasped softly. We could see Trish's arm was moving slightly and a sigh escaped my wife's lips as she was pleasured.

A sudden impulse hit me and without thinking, I raised my right hand off my leg out of the water and moved it across in front of Mac. As my hand dropped below the water Trish let out a kind of rasping noise which jerked my wife back to the moment. I gripped Mac's semi hard penis below the water and began to rub it slowly, it hardened quickly in my hand.

My wife's eyes were wide open, "I want... to... see!" She croaked her voice thick with lust.

Mac lifted his hips up revealing his erection and my hand wrapped around it, stroking him slowly. My wife looked overwhelmed with lust, she slowly moved forward and took Mac's penis into her mouth as I continued to stroke him.

She bobbed her head up and down on him and then suddenly pulled off him, "I need fucking!" She demanded, "I need you inside me... now!"