One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart rate started to return to something resembling normality. "I'm so glad to hear it, very glad. Not so long ago, you got cross because I had a dream about a non-existent woman giving me a hand job and now here we are! You're in love with another woman and my new friend is having sex with you." I tried to grin, but it didn't work.

"And you're having sex with my new bestie, don't forget that!" She laughed and then slapped my behind. "I love you."

"I love you too, very much, which is why I'm scared. Normally when your partner tells you they are in love with someone else, it's bad news."

"Normally, you wouldn't be having sex with another woman!"

She was right, again, of course. "This whole situation is bizarre. I just need to know that your love for Trish isn't something that will consume our marriage?"

I could see her brain calculating a thousand different scenarios and outcomes in the time it took me to take a breath. "Do you love Trish?"

I hadn't expected that and I knew the answer to that question lay in the middle of a minefield, "No! I mean, she's great and... I... respect her," oh god, what the hell was I saying? "I like having sex with her, but... look if I did feel anything for her it wouldn't be how I feel about you?"

Winston Churchill once said, 'If you're in a hole, stop digging!' I felt like I was chest deep!

My wife looked at me with a slanted smile that said, 'checkmate'. "My point exactly! Let's talk about this some more tomorrow, rest assured that I love you deeply and Trish and I are not Thelma and Louise, OK?"

"OK." I sighed with relief. I needed to lighten the mood, but I think I chose the wrong subject. "Do you think that you would consider yourself bi-sexual now?"

She returned to her glass of wine and took a sip, "To be honest my love I don't know. Most people would say that I am, obviously, but I don't know if I'd want to do the things Trish and I do with any other woman."

"That's interesting." I mused.

"Why so?"

"Because Mac and I were talking about the sexual contact between us."

"You were?" She suddenly looked more interested in what I was about to say.

"Yes, it's not something that I would seek out, not something that turns me on thinking about it, but when things have happened, it's been good."

"So, do you consider yourself bi-sexual then?"

"No, absolutely not!"

"I rest my case," she looked smug, "anyway, we shouldn't be so eager to attach labels to each other. Just go with the flow.

I felt completely exhausted, "I think I could do with a lie down!"

She smiled sweetly, "You can have one soon my love, but you won't get any rest, I want you inside me."

In line with our painful routine, we had to wait until The Boy had scavenged in the kitchen before we could go to bed. I used the time to process what we had talked about. What is love, attraction, lust? We talked about how our boundaries had changed and it was clear that the one thing we must never stop doing is being honest with each other.

When I finally got to the bedroom she was waiting for me, "Lie down sweetie," she said in a low velvety tone, "I've been thinking about this moment all day, I want to feel your cock in my mouth and then in my pussy."

She didn't have to work too much to get me hard and when her mission was accomplished, she moved up the bed and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I started to slowly lick up between her folds and she sighed gently, her pussy was already wet and was getting wetter by the second. I licked and then sucked her clit, flicking it gently with my tongue. She reached down and pulled my head into her wetness. I could feel her climax building, but before she got too near, she pulled off my face and moved back down. Reaching between us she held my cock and guided it inside her. She was quickly fully impaled and settled down on to me. She made small movements backwards and forwards, but otherwise kept quite still. She moved my hands from her breasts onto her thighs and began to massage them herself.

"Thank you." She sighed.

"What for?"

"For being my man." She kissed me. "I'm sorry that you were scared."

"It's OK sweetie, I just can't bear the thought of losing you.

She kissed me again, "You won't. Would you like to hear what happened last night and this morning?"

"Would I? Yes please!"

"I thought you might, you naughty boy!" She tapped the end of my nose with her right index finger. "You want to know how many times Trish made me cum?"

"Absolutely!"

"Tough! I've no idea, lots and lots." She giggled and ground down on my cock. "Mmm that feels good, so much better than a toy" She paused, "Where to start?"

"At the beginning?" It seemed like a reasonable suggestion.

"Hmm, might have to skip quite a few bits, oohh, I love it when you twitch your cock like that!" She laughed and slid up and down on me a couple of times. She settled down again. "Oh god sweetheart, I really did cum so many times. It was the most amazing time. Trish had more toys with her... oh god! I've not told you!"

"Told me what!?" I was absolutely positive I wanted to know!

She put her hands on my chest and leaned forward, her eyes were positively sparkling, "Trish brought a strap on," my beautiful wife was grinning from ear to ear, "she fucked me with it!... Shit, baby! If your cock gets any harder it might snap off!!"

My mind was absolutely reeling with this new revelation. Not only had my virtuous wife of just a few weeks ago, had sex with another man, but she'd also been fucked by another woman with a strap on!!

"Fuck, me!!" I said it as an expression, not as a command, but my wife decided otherwise. She started to slide up and down on me faster, the squelching sounds testified to her copious wetness, "Oh god, baby, your pussy is so wet!"

She kept up the movement, "Fuck, you're so hard, oh baby, it... was amazing, to be fucked, and yet... feel breasts above me, oh yes, fuck, tell... me... when you're going to... cum, oh fuck yes!" Her pussy spasmed on my cock which sent me hurtling over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" She jumped off me and just too late sucked me into her mouth. My cock pulsed in her mouth and I heard and felt her groaning.

When she had it all, she released me and sighed. "God, I needed that!" She licked her lips and wiped some stray cum off her chin, then she leaned down and lick the first spurt of semen off my stomach. "Sex toys can't do this either!" She grinned and climbed back onto my still hard cock. "I'm not done yet baby. I'm so fucking horny! Trish said she wanted to fuck me while you and Mac watched, she wants to fuck me from behind with both of you in front of me so I can suck your cocks."

If I was in any danger of losing my erection, it had passed. The images in my mind were so vivid and so erotic I felt like I could stay hard all night. "Did you use it on her baby?"

"No, but I will," she climbed off me and lay down, "fuck me baby.

I climbed between her legs and slid easily inside her, she gasped and squirmed under me.

"Oh god, yes! I love real cock inside me, oh fuck yes." She put her hands on my chest, "Fuck, it feels so different, fuck yes," she moved her hands to my hips and pulled me in. "Mmm, yes, I want your cum in me."

"Your pussy... is so wet...I love it!" I had started a slow, deep thrusts into her, but every now and then I'd speed up, "Did Trish eat your pussy?"

"Lots, she licked... me... lots, she's so naughty, I... love it."

"Did you lick her pussy?" I could feel the tension building, the wetness of her pussy and the erotic images in my head were an addictive cocktail.

"Yes, I licked her clit while... oh fuck, yes, faster, oh that's so good... I licked her clit while... ahh... while I fucked her with the dildo."

"Did you... oh god baby, you're... so wet... did you, use the big one?"

She was losing control again, her hips ground underneath me and she was squeezing her breasts. "Yes, we... we... fucked each other... with it, oh god, she wants, ahh, yes fuck me baby... fuck me harder, ahhh... she wants to use it while... oh god... baby... while Mac.. wanks into... my mouth and you... oh my god... wank into... into... hers, Fuck!" Her back arched and her hands gripped my shoulders as she let out a silent scream, at the same time I emptied my balls inside her.

We clung to each other as our heart rates returned to normal. I lay beside her stroking her hair. She kissed me and then smiled. Sleep came quickly.

The next morning, I got up quietly and let my wife sleep in. As it was the school holidays, she had no reason to get up early. The day passed slowly and I was grateful that I felt at peace. Of all the thoughts and images spinning around my mind, the one that trumped everything was that my marriage was still strong, perhaps stronger than it had ever been. By the time I got home I was tired, but happy.

When I got in, The Boy was completing today's Wordle and my wife was making some bread. "Hello baby," she said smiling, "good day?"

"Yes, OK, tiring, but OK?" I discarded my shoe's and coat and slumped in a nearby chair. The Boy was complaining that today's word contained P, Y, H and L and no consonant's, I suggested 'Glyph' and he declared that no such word exists. When I was proven correct, he grumbled and moaned and returned to his Xbox. "Have you had a good day sweetheart?" I asked wearily.

"Yes, I got a load done today which was good. I'm awfully tired though."

"I'm not surprised! You've had quite a workout this weekend."

"Yes, I have." She paused, "I spoke to Trish today."

I got up to make some tea, "Oh yes, is she OK?"

"Yes, she's absolutely fine. She sends her love. Mac's family commitment has been postponed so the weekend would be OK now too."

"Oh, that's good, I won't have to take any holiday then."

I could tell there was something on her mind, "What's up baby, is something the matter?"

She looked at me and sighed, "I don't know, I'm not sure, I hope not."

This was all very unexpected and I was totally bemused as to what could be wrong, "Is something the matter with Trish?"

"No, not at all, it's not Trish it's Jane."

"Which one?" We know two.

"Jane, Luke's mum."

"Oh, OK," That hit a note, "Oh, I see! Have we run out of sleepover credits?"

"No, she's perfectly happy to have him any time. I saw her today when I was shopping, we had coffee together. It's just that, well, when I asked her if it was OK for another sleepover, she started to ask questions."

"What sort of questions?"

She looked at me sideways, "Well, what do you think? All of a sudden, we've started asking for lots more sleepovers because we are having a 'date night'. How many date nights do we need and what sort of date nights? You know, just interested stuff. She wasn't cross or anything, just interested. I let slip a few details and she got inquisitive."

I looked wide eyed, "Did you tell her about what's been happening?!"

She nodded slowly, "Yep."

"Wow! How did she take it?"

"She was a bit taken aback to start with, but then as we talked about it, she became more and more interested."

I was a bit lost for words, "I bet she was"

"How long have we known Jane, 7 years, 8 years? We're really good friends and after she split up with Ivan last year, we've become even closer. It's easy talking to her and she was genuinely interested, a little shocked, but she wanted to know what had happened and how we were dealing with it.

"Did you tell her everything?"

"Absolutely not, no! I told her the basics, that we have two new friends that we have sex with... and a few other bits and bobs." She twiddled her fingers and looked decidedly guilty.

I laughed, "Bits and bobs? Dare I ask what those might be?"

"Oh, you know."

"No, I don't."

"Just that our sex life has really benefited, it's new and thrilling. Nothing explicit."

"OK, well no real harm done I guess, she has little contact with Ivan now and it's not like she's going to be confiding with Luke is it?"

"No, I guess not." That look had descended on her face again, something was wrong.

"Sweetheart?" She turned to look at me, "What's the matter?"

I could see her stressing internally, "Well, while Jane and I were talking, I could see that she was struggling with what I was saying. I assumed that it was because it's not every day that a close friend tells you that she's been having sex with other people. I was wrong."

"You were?"

"Yes. She wasn't struggling with that at all, she was struggling with something else."

"Did she tell you what?"

"Not at the time no, but she called me this afternoon." I could see a dilemma unfolding on her face, "She wanted to know if she could... borrow... you." She looked into my eyes and tried to smile.

"WHAT!?" I was completely flabbergasted. "She wants to borrow me!? Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes, I am. Since Ivan left, she's not seen anyone. She doesn't want another relationship, but she has been missing the sex. When I told her how good our sex life is now and how much fun we've had with Trish and Mac, well, she obviously saw an opportunity. She also said she remembers what you said when she told us that Ivan had left."

My mind was blank, "What did I say?"

"You said that Ivan was mad and that she's a beautiful woman that any man would be grateful to have."

I waved my hands around in the air a bit, "Well, that's the sort of thing you say to someone when they're in pain and they've just had their marriage destroyed."

"I know it is sweetie, but she is lovely and she is our friend."

"Wait a minute! What did you say to her?" I couldn't believe we were having this discussion.

"I was too taken aback to think straight so I said I'd talk to you about it."

"It breaks one of our cardinal rules, no meeting alone."

"That's a rule we made with Trish and Mac and I believe it's a good rule. This is a bit different."

"It is?

"I think so yes. Jane is our friend and she's hurting. She doesn't have anyone else to turn to that she can trust. She certainly doesn't want to pay for it. I don't believe she would have asked in a million years if I hadn't confided in her that I had shared you with Trish."

"Do you want to share me with Jane?"

She looked at me with an expression that blended affection and anxiety in equal measure. "A few weeks ago it would have been impossible, but the impossible has been happening on a regular basis lately. I love you and I have already shared you with another woman. Jane is our friend, she's asking for help. Imagine what it must have taken for her to do that, how desperate and lonely she must be feeling."

"There is one big difference between this and what we have with Trish and Mac."

"What's that?"

"Well, with Jane, you wouldn't get anything out of it, it would just be me and her."

"That's true."

"And, you would have to trust me implicitly not to become emotionally entangled. That's a big ask."

"I know." She was looking sad and dejected again.

"There's also one thing you haven't asked me."

"Oh?"

"Whether or not I want to."

"Well, I assumed that you would because, well, because she's lovely."

OK, she'd got me there, "Well, yes, she is lovely, but come on sweetie, do you really want to share me with Jane, how could it possibly work? How could it happen without it affecting our lives? I can't just be on Jane's beck and call!"

"Well, I've thought about that. It would probably be best if all the communication was between me and Jane. We shouldn't make it a regular thing and it shouldn't be allowed to interfere with anything we have planned, so we stay in control. As she has Luke full time you would be limited to weekends only and daytime rather than evenings. I think that it should be time regulated too and no social meets, because she was very specific, she just wants sex. I thought maybe a two-hour time limit per visit would be about right, she only lives 5 minutes away so that would give you plenty of time. You'd have to make sure you parked away from the house though because the neighbors might notice if the car was parked outside regularly."

It was about his point she noticed the look on my face. "You really want me to do this don't you?"

"Yes baby, I do, I really do." She smiled brightly, all the anxiety and sadness had evaporated as she finally spoke the truth. "I love you so much and if you can help our friend find some joy in her life then I want that, I absolutely want that."

I looked into her expectant, beautiful face, "You don't know of any recently divorced needy males that might need your services as well, do you?"

She laughed, an outpouring of relief kind of laugh, she hugged me and kissed me, "No baby I don't! I love you, thank you!"

"How do you see this working sweetie? It's going to be a bit... awkward!" I couldn't believe what was happening.

"I'll give her a call in a minute and let her know it's OK. I'll work it out with her from there, OK?"

"OK." My head was spinning, but my wife looked happy, so I wasn't worried.

"Oh, by the way," she seemed to get even more excited, "Trish and I have plans for our get together. We think that... "

I held a hand up, "Sweetheart, I honestly don't think I can take any more this evening. Can we have dinner?"

The rest of the evening was a bit of a blur. We had dinner and I could hear my wife talking to Jane. I couldn't hear the words, but the conversation seemed to flow easily. When she joined me in the lounge, two tumblers of whisky in hand, she smiled and arranged herself on the couch beside me.

"Jane is over the moon. She says, thank you."

"I can't help but feel that it's going to be rather awkward meeting a long-standing friend to have sex!"

She grinned broadly, "Possibly, you'll find out on Wednesday."

For a moment I thought she meant this Wednesday... then I realized that she did! "What, how, why?!"

"Jane just told me that Luke has Judo class on Wednesday evening from 7:00 till 8:30 pm and she'd like you to visit her then. If you'd like to?"

"Would I like to?"

"Yes baby, you would." She laughed, "I know it's a bit strange... "

"A bit strange? That's an understatement!"

"OK, it's a bloody weird situation, true enough, but you'll make our friend very happy and you'll have fun too."

"Are you sure, you're OK with this?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I am. I love you."

"I love you too.

We went to bed and cuddled before we fell asleep. The next morning normality was restored, and life went on. We didn't speak about it again until I got home on Wednesday. It did seem rather odd to me that we didn't talk about our foursome with Trish and Mac either. Perhaps they were still plotting? When I got home from work I was greeted at the door with a big hug and a kiss.

"Hello baby, I've made dinner early tonight." she was bright and cheerful.

I suddenly became abundantly aware of what was about to happen, I needed to calm myself, "Would you mind making some tea please sweetheart while I have a quick shower?"

I got a thumbs up and I disappeared upstairs. While we ate dinner I was informed of the latest discussion with Jane. My wife, thankfully, still sounded upbeat.

"Jane is looking forward to your visit very much. I've told her not to stress and not to plan anything, just go with the flow. She's very nervous so be gentle."

"I'm pretty nervous too!"

"Are you?" She looked a little surprised.

"Well, I've not actually done anything like this before."

"At least there won't be any handcuffs!" She laughed brightly.

I was grateful for that, "One little question?"

"Yep?"

"Do I need to take condoms?" I didn't have any, so I was hoping the answer was no.

"No, you're fine, she's had a contraceptive implant fitted."

I tried to remain calm and when I left the house my wife was stacking the dishwasher like any other day. The drive over to Jane's house took no time at all and before I knew it, I was ringing the doorbell. The front door opened almost immediately.