One Extra Package

Story Info
Postman gets an unexpected package.
1.7k words
4.1
2.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you're a postman you experience a lot of unexpected things, and this was definitely one of those times.

It was a typical hot summer day, and I was ready to get this last delivery done before lunch so I could find a shade tree to rest under and eat my lunch.

One house left and a lot of packages to deliver. I parked under a tree in front of the house I was delivering to. It was a perfect spot to have lunch since the house was isolated.

I jump out and head to the back and open the sliding door. There were about 10 packages of varying sizes. I've had more many times. I stack up the biggest ones first and start heading up the driveway. I head to the door under the carport and set them down beside the steps then head back to retrieve the smaller ones. I start stacking them up when I notice that one is a certified package. No biggie, just ring the doorbell and wait for one minute then leave a notice in the mailbox and I'm done and off for lunch.

Well to my surprise a guy answers the door when I ring. I'm surprised because I didn't see a car in the driveway. He was wearing a robe and running a towel through his dark brown hair. I'm thinking he must have just gotten out of the shower. You could tell he was fit and took good care of himself. What struck me the most was his eyes. They were brown and drew your attention immediately. I noticed that I was starring so I quickly told him I needed a signature for one of his packages.

He asked if I minded bringing the packages in and wait for him to quickly finish sending an email before the deadline he had to meet. Usually, I avoid doing this but for some reason I felt compelled to help him out. I followed him inside and he showed me where to put them. He led me to a room that was clearly his office. I sat them on a table he had cleared off for me. He sat at his desk typing away on his computer, so I left to retrieve the rest of the packages.

I soon returned trying to balance them awkwardly. He quickly jumps up and relieves me of the burden. After we set them down, he asks me to wait for a minute longer so he can finish his email message and sign for the package. I figured why not; I mean I'm going to lunch after this anyway.

I'm standing there waiting and he finally finishes up and turns to me and ask for the form to sign. I start to pull it out of my pocket when I notice that his robe was slightly open, and he had a thick impressive piece of manhood hanging between his muscular thighs. He takes the form and signs it then gets up to hand it back to me and when he does his robe opens fully exposing every inch of his cock.

I take it back as I feel my own cock begin to harden. I was like, no, no, no, don't do this in front of this guy. He definitely notices and ask if I like what I see and before I can stop myself, I blurt out yes in a sultry tone. He smiles full of self-confidence and sits back in his chair spreading his legs and begins to stroke it in front of me asking if I would like to see it fully erect.

I nod as my cock, now fully swollen presses hard against my pants. He strokes it long and slow watching my expressions closely. My lips are dry, so I instinctively lick them, He lets out a soft moan and lays his head back clearly enjoying himself as I watch hypnotized at the sight.

He asks if I've ever done this before and I respond with an emphatic no. He motions me to come closer, but I hesitate. He looks me in the eye and with a stern tone says come here now. I walk closer and he suddenly grabs my belt and yanks me to him.

He unbuttons my pants and quickly unzips my zipper. He yanks them down revealing my rock-hard cock. He takes it in his hand and strokes it slowly. I'm so aroused that I don't resist. He seems satisfied with my compliance and says, good boy.

Then he grabs my lose balls and squeezes them tight sending a shockwave through my body. It feels painful and yet exhilarating at the same time. I am completely at his mercy now and he knows it. He tells me he likes submissive cocksuckers and ask if I am one of those men. I tell him that I've never sucked a cock before, and he smiles and, in a firm, but sensual voice says that I soon will be.

He gives my balls a tug as he squeezes harder and tells me to get on my knees. I have no choice in the matter, so I do as he says. He pulls my head closer to his cock and tells me to open my mouth. I hesitate again which irritates him, and he pulls my hair hard and says that I will never hesitate to follow a direct order from him. It brings a tear to my eye, but he doesn't care and pulls my face to his cock and says open wide slave. I do as he says this time and soon, I am gagging on his fully erect cock. He holds my head tight as he thrust deeper down my throat! I was unable to resist as he pulls me down on him while he thrusted upwards. Yessssss! He moans. You'll be a good slave for me to train.

His shaft is so thick that it stretches my mouth to its limit. The cut head was also big, and I enjoyed the feeling of it against my tongue.

He started breathing harder and moaning louder saying suck that cock slave! I do as commanded, deep throating his massive cock. I can feel him throbbing hard as my own cock was doing the same. I could feel every bulging vein of his shaft as I was being used like a slut.

Without warning a massive wad of his thick, hot spunk shoots down my throat making me gag hard! He holds my head tight as he continues to thrust deep in my mouth shooting wave after wave of cum into my mouth and down my throat. Finally, he lets go and I gasp for breath.

You'll make a fine sex slave for me to use for my personal pleasure. Catching my breath as I look at him and nod without thinking. I slowly get up and start to pull my pants up, but he stops me before I can zip and button them. He grabs me by the throat and says, I'm not done with you yet slave. I recoil but he grabs me by the back of the neck and orders me to follow him out of the room and down the hall.

We come to a door at the end of the hallway. He opens it and pushes me forward up a flight of stairs. When we reach the top, he opens the door and shoves me inside.

The space was dimly lit and very humid. before my eyes could fully adjust, I am pushed forward to what looks like a bench. His hand pushes my neck downwards onto a wooden table. Suddenly I feel a board press down on my neck. I struggle to no avail as I my eyes adjust to the light; I realize I'm trapped in a stockade!

I can't turn my neck and I can't pry myself lose. My self-appointed master chuckles and tells me to relax because I wasn't going anywhere until he is completely satisfied.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist as my pants are slowly pulled down. Next, he removes my shoes and slides me out of my pants. I feel the sting of his hand slapping my ass hard. Spreadyour legs he orders.

I realize what's about to happen! My mind races and my heart rate increases. I struggle even more but it's no use, I'm trapped and at his mercy. I feel a warm sensation as his fingers slide inside my ass. It's some kind of lube. Holy shit! I can't believe this is happening. I feel a strong grip on my hip and then a pressure against my hole. I gasp with pain as the head of his cock penetrates me. He presses harder forcing more of his shaft inside me! I scream as more and more of his cock slides deeper inside me. He groans with pleasure.

I feel him throbbing hard as he begins to work his hips back and forth. I feel my cock swelling as the sensation of pain brings pleasure as well. I moan loudly which causes him to grip my hips even tighter.

His excitement grows as I moan and groan louder. His pace quickens as he fucks me harder, deeper and faster. Fuck Yesssss! he moans.

I feel my climax approaching and I yell out I'm going to cum!

He grabs my hair and pounds me even harder making me scream fuck me!

He slams my ass harder, and I lose it and cum HARD!!!!!!!! He lets out a guttural moan as he cums deep inside me!!!! He seizes as he shoots wave after wave of hot jism in my ass. He finally pulls out of me and cleans his cock off.

He moves to face me and says, I'm his my slave now.

He releases me and tells me to get dressed and go downstairs and wait for instructions. My mind is reeling, my thoughts scrambled, and my ass hurts from the violation I experienced.

I walk slowly downstairs and wait for him as instructed. He comes into the room soon after. He tells me thats he expects me to be here every day at this time for training.

It's been six weeks and I am fully trained, and I serve him as my master now. I never imagined being in this situation, but the ecstasy is too intoxicating to just walk away from.