All Comments on 'One Horny Bitch'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Djmac1031Djmac10313 months ago

This sounds like the set up for a much longer story you should write 😀

lexlogan8lexlogan83 months ago

Dj's comment applies to most 750 word submissions -- very few seem complete. Enjoyable, but not terrific. I should probably try writing one to confirm (for myself) how difficult it is!

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

short and sweet. I liked it

AlinaXAlinaX3 months agoAuthor

750 is enough for a scene, or a short character study, or to set up a twist, and works well when it leaves the reader imagining what happens next. So, yes, there are definite opportunities for sequels.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wrong category, lousy writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Maybe a bit short. The story..., not his cock.

patilliepatillie3 months ago

Not a complete story, which is the reason I hate these 750 stories. Very rare that they are complete and well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m like the husband in your story, I love the idea of my wife being “ black fucked” and discovering she likes the thrill of it. I love the idea of her being dominated into submitting and him being experienced enough to play her. Coming home and hearing him in our bedroom pulling her deeper into the darkness.

pk2curiouspk2curious3 months ago

Lol . Another perfect 750 .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hope this crap dies an inglorious life right there 1

AlinaXAlinaX3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, y'all, sweet and sour.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for writing this story of a naughty wife being Naughty for her Hubby. I hope he likes what he sees and rewards his horny naughty wife accordingly. Great writing, Great plot, Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better ending: Den held her head firmly in place and made her swallow every drop of his cum. He then pulled her to her feet. I'm going to take you home and breed you bitch." He said forcefully, completely uncaring of her reaction. He slung her over his shoulder, dumped her in the back of his SUV and drove to her house. He gathered her up again on his shoulder and just walked into their home, not even knocking. He just looked at sissy boi Jeff. "Upstairs master bedroom right now you little faggot." Jeff obeyed and in about two minutes he had been stripped, spanked and was on his knees sucking Den's big fat black cock for all he was worth. Den then took Jeff's horny cheating skank slut wife right in front of him before he then put Jeff on his hands and knees and made him his fuck toy as well. Wifey realized what a sissy cuck wimp Jeff was so she destroyed him emotionally and financially in the divorce. She then became one more of Den's empty headed white whores. She had three bi-racial children by him until he got tired of her and kicked her loose cunt and brats to the curb. She was one more stupid single white mom.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She now needs to give him her sweet honey pot and let his empty himself inside her!

AlinaXAlinaX3 months agoAuthor

She can't have children, so breeding would be a miracle.

FigjamkissFigjamkiss3 months ago

Yummy! Love this short story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Guess I am like many other White husbands who get aroused by the thought of watching my wife being fucked by a black cock that is in the 9 to 12 inches length and just under 3 inches thick so this was a good effort at our fantasy daydream. The only thing I'd change is to have the White husband watching his wife fondling and measuring the BBC before she takes every millimeter of it bareback and watch her Black lover fill her with his sperm.

AlinaXAlinaX3 months agoAuthor

One step at a time, lol

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

With my first wife, she loved to read Penthouse Forum stories. Naked on her stomach about black cocks. I told her one of these days I am going to invite a coworker who has done adult porn and make her enjoy both of us. She didn't object. We gave her , her first spit roast and dp. And yes women do enjoy the voerism and being stretched in more than 1 way.

AlinaXAlinaX3 months agoAuthor

Sounds wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Look for the pictures in Divorce Court

AlinaXAlinaX3 months agoAuthor

Strange way to search for new lovers. Has it worked for you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES