One Hot Day

Story Info
Separated lovers write of what they'll do when reunited.
3.5k words
3.43
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE HOT DAY

Going through old correspondence and came across a set of early love letters. Quickly written, one by a non-native speaker, so not polished; but sweet and hot, so we thought we'd share.

One hot day I was far away from home on extended business; whiling away a wasted Saturday by a hotel pool. Called the wife to chat and caught her out mowing the lawn in my absence. I felt bad, but what can you do? What I did do later in my hotel room was write out a story of how that day should have gone, on hotel stationary. Or at least the start of a story. I mailed it to her (yeah, really, mailed ;-) with a note to say she should write the next chapter. To my surprise and delight she did and I received it a week later -- also handwritten -- and also passing it back to me for the next chapter. I wrote it that same night. But since I was heading home in just a few days I hand delivered it to her and had her read it before we had our usual welcome home lovemaking session. She enjoyed chapter three and we proceeded to act out the whole story -- minus mowing the damn lawn.

*********

My Darling Brandy,

I'm sorry you had to go out in the heat to cut the grass while I was lazing about by a pool.

The work went well this past week, but I sure wish I could get back for weekends with you, even if it meant having to mow the lawn.

That got me thinking about how this weekend should have gone down and I've written it out for you. What I'd really like, is for you to carry on the story and tell me what happens next.

All my love,

Ray

CHAPTER ONE

"What a way to spend a weekend," Ray said out loud to no one as he pushed the old lawn mower another length of the backyard.

It was at least 90 degrees and he had already been working outside for almost an hour, starting in the front yard. He was wearing running shorts and a muscle shirt for the heat, and sunscreen and a hat for the sun, but still he felt like he was slowly cooking. The shirt was drenched in sweat and he could taste salt when he licked his lips.

"Hey, mister gardener. How about a cold drink?"

Ray turned towards the voice where he could just make out his wife, Brandy, standing on the redwood deck at the back of the house.

"You're a mind reader and a savior," he said as he let go of the lawn mower and headed towards the porch.

Brandy was standing in the shade of the deck's roof and the sun was shining so brightly in Ray's eyes that he couldn't see her clearly. But something seemed funny. "The sun is making me dizzy," he thought to himself.

As he got closer, he saw that she was leaning over the railing holding out a glass of ice water and that there was also a big pitcher on the railing next to her for refills.

He took the glass from her hand and drained half of it in two big swallows.

"Careful," she said. "You'll give yourself an ice cream headache gulping it down like that."

Ray closed his eyes and started rubbing the cold glass across his forehead. "I'll take my chances. Man, that hit the spot. Thank you, baby."

"You know, I'm kind of hot too. Maybe you could rub that glass on me a little," Brandy said in a soft voice.

Ray opened his eyes and looked at his wife. Now he saw what he had missed in the mix of sun and shade as he had walked over to get the water. Brandy wasn't wearing a top. Well, she did have a bra on, but it was her sexy black lace one that only went underneath her breasts and didn't cover them. And there those breasts were, all pushed together and pointing towards him like ripe fruit falling out of an over full basket.

"Right here," she said, cupping a hand under each breast and pinching a nipple between each thumb and forefinger. She nodded her head towards the water pitcher on the railing next to her. "The pitcher is too big and clumsy and Mommy's nipples are so hot. Won't you rub your cold glass over them for me?"

Ray's eyes grew wide, then his head turned quickly to the left and right. The yard had fence all the way around it, but it was only chain link and if any of the neighbors were out in their back yards they were going to get an eyeful too.

"Forget the neighbors," said Brandy. "Or do you see something over there better than what you have right in front of you?"

Ray looked back at Brandy and saw that her nipples were starting to swell up from the pinching and pulling. Then he looked into her eyes and saw a look of pure lust. "God, I love it when you look at me like that."

"My tits are still hot, Ray."

"Yes, Ma'am." He brought the sweating glass up against her right breast and then her left, gently rubbing it back and forth against each of her growing nipples.

"How are your poor breasts doing now?"

"They're better, but it's still not enough. Take out a piece of the ice and rub it on me."

Ray reached in the glass and took out the biggest piece of unmelted ice. He held it between his fingertips and started drawing small circles over each of Brandy's breasts. He could feel her shiver as he went back and forth between each nipple and they swelled even more.

"Have I ever told you how erotic I think big nipples are?"

"Yes, but tell me again."

"When I see those big, beautiful raisins growing erect like that it makes me so horny. I just want to feel those hard pebbles rub against my face and then I want to suck on them and feel their hardness against my tongue."

"My breasts are still so hot, baby. Put a piece of ice in your mouth and suck on my big, tender, sexy nipples. Suck on my hard flesh like I would suck on your hard cock."

Ray upended his glass and took in a few small ice cubes that he could roll around in his mouth like marbles. He put his hands underneath her breasts and felt the lace of the bra under his fingers. He leaned close to one breast and started teasing it with just the tip of his ice chilled tongue.

"Don't play with me, baby. Take it, take all of it."

Ray opened his mouth wide and squeezed with his hand to get as much of his wife's beautiful breast into his mouth as he could. Brandy gasped and pulled his head closer with one hand behind his neck. Ray twirled his tongue around her nipple, pushing the melting ice cubes around and around.

As the ice cubes dissolved, Ray finally took his mouth away from the red, swollen breast, noisily swallowing the last of the cubes. Brandy's head was tilted back with her eyes closed in ecstasy as she breathed heavily through her mouth. Instead of taking out another ice cube, Ray just took in a whole mouthful of the cold water from the pitcher and then sucked in Brandy's other breast before she knew what was happening.

"Oh!" she yelped, her eyes flying open wide and her body jerking back on its own. But Ray had moved a hand around to her back and held her in place, keeping her breast firmly trapped in the mouth full of ice-cold water.

Now Brandy had a hand on either side of Ray's head, holding him tight against her as she jiggled her tit back and forth.

"Oh god, oh god," she moaned. "It's so cold," she squealed. "What a naughty, naughty trick to play on Mommy, you bad boy. God, that feels so good."

Ray finally drew his head back and looked again into his wife's eyes. But instead of swallowing this time he leaned forward again and slowly sprayed the cold water from his mouth over Brandy's erect nipples. The water ran around each breast and then down the center of her belly right into her shorts. She squealed and shook again when the water hit her hot pussy.

"Are your breasts feeling better now, Ma'am?"

"They're hotter than ever, but yes, thank you, they do feel so much better. How much longer do you think you'll be out here? I'd like to reward you for your help when you're finished."

Ray looked over his shoulder where the lawn mower sat in the middle of the half-mowed grass. "Looks finished to me," he said.

"Good," answered Brandy. "Now come with me my naughty boy."

"Yes, Ma'am."

### ###

CHAPTER TWO.

Ray followed Brandy into the house, leaving his shoes and socks at the kitchen door. She led him through the kitchen and living room into the bedroom where she took all of her clothes off and crawled onto the bed. She was standing on her hands and knees, pulling apart her pussy with one hand. She said, "I would like to feel some of that cold water on my hot pussy."

Ray picked up the water pitcher from where she had put it on the nightstand before stripping down. He took another big mouthful of cold water straight from the pitcher. Then he kneeled down in position to kiss her hot pussy. She was moving her butt back and forth so he had to hold her with both hands to keep her in place. She was screaming when she felt the cold water against her burning body. She was now begging him to let her suck his hard cock.

"Follow me to the bathroom," he said. When she got there, he had stripped off his sweaty clothes and was standing naked in the bathtub. "Get in the tub and kneel down and watch me pee on your body."

She kneeled and put her hands on each of his butt cheeks. She looked up and met his eyes that looked so hot and sexy. He started to pee on her, she was moving her body in circles to get the urine all over her. "Pee some more," she was asking. "I love it, love it."

"Sorry sweetheart, I'm all done," Ray said. She then grabbed his now soft cock and made it disappear into her mouth. She sucked and sucked, played with her tongue and soon he was ready to fuck her, she thought.

She turned on the water and quickly rinsed the piss off her and the sweat off him, got out of the tub and into the double bed where she demanded to get her pussy fucked.

He followed her and it didn't take him long to slide inside of her hot, wet pussy. "Oh yes," she said, again and again. "It's so good, fuck me baby till you drop."

"Brandy!" Ray said, "I need to fuck your ass, I need to spray my cum deep into your ass."

Brandy turned her head and looked into his eyes. "What are you waiting for?" she said.

He quickly pulled out and then into her ass where he started to fuck her, first slow and careful, but as she got used to his big body part she said, "Faster baby, harder baby -- I love it -- I can't wait to feel you shoot all of your hot cum deep deep into my asshole."

As she was talking to him, she was busy rubbing her pussy with one hand -- trying to keep her balance on the other. After a short while, she was getting close to her orgasm. She cried, "Fuck me baby -- like never before -- I want to cum with you."

That was all he needed to know, he sprayed all his cum into her ass, kept fucking her until she fell down on her stomach -- him on top. They laid there for a while just breathing hard, enjoying their closeness. "Thank you, baby," Ray said. "Thank you", Brandy said. "I love you."

So sweetheart, how did you like part two? Did it make you hard and horny? I'm as wet as can be, so I will go ahead and read it again while I play with myself. I can't wait to hear what you come up with for part three.

Good luck and sweet dreams. What a lucky woman I am, to have a sexy husband like you. I'd better get to work ;-), before I make a wet spot on the sheets. Love you.

### ###

Wow! What a great Chapter two! I can easily understand how you got so wet writing it. It sure got me hard! While I'm feeling that way, I'm going to quick write chapter 3, then I'm going to do like you and play with myself while thinking about my hot wife.

CHAPTER THREE

Ray and Brandy lay nestled together, quietly dozing. After 15 minutes Ray woke up when he felt Brandy slowly pulling away from him. "Where you going, babe?"

"I have to go to the bathroom." She slid off the side of the bed, shook her ass at him once and walked off towards the bathroom.

As she was bending over to lift the lid on the toilet Ray slipped up behind her and put his hand between her legs.

"Hey!" Brandy cried with surprise, dropping the lid and grabbing Ray's hand where it pressed against her pussy.

"So, what are you doing baby?" he whispered into her ear.

"I told you. I have to pee."

"Well, I can think of a better place for you to sit than on that cold toilet seat."

"Oh, yeah? Where?"

Ray climbed into the bathtub and lay down on his back with his head up against the back of the tub.

"Did you like it when I sprayed my urine on you?"

"Yes. It was so naughty and dirty and sexy."

"Would you like to do the same thing to me?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Come here then."

Brandy stepped into the tub with one foot on either side of Ray's chest. Then she kneeled down and put her hands on the sides of the tub.

"First put that sweet pussy right in my face so I can taste you."

Brandy squatted down further and thrust her vagina towards Ray's hungry tongue. He leaned his head forward until he could reach those tender pink lips laying between her legs. He licked her hard from the bottom to the top of her pussy and then poked his tongue into her like a hard little cock. "Mmm, so good," he moaned into her bush.

After another half-minute of kissing her hot, pink hole, Ray pulled his head back and said, "Piss on me, baby."

Brandy squatted down even farther until her pussy was resting right on Ray's chest. As she rubbed it back and forth she could feel his chest hair scratching against her clit. She moved from one side to the other, pressing the wet lips of her cunny against his hard little nipples.

Finally she stopped with her box pressed against the center of his chest. She closed her eyes and concentrated. "Here it comes, Ray. I'm pissing on you."

He tucked his chin down and saw her urine spraying out from her pussy hair directly into his chest hair. Then she was lifting away from his chest and slowly sliding her feet backwards. Her stream of piss was now splashing down the center of his belly. She kept sliding backwards until finally she was squatting over his hard penis and spraying her hot water down on its swollen head.

When the last of her spray had come, she reached down with one hand, pointed the head of his tool straight up towards her cunt and impaled herself on him.

She sat down hard on his cock, driving it deep within her pussy. Then she put her hands on his chest and stomach, rubbing her urine all over. She took his nipples between her wet fingers and gently rubbed them. Then she raised her pee-soaked hands to her own breasts and rubbed her urine all over them.

Now she bent at the waist, laying on top of Ray, pressing their urine-soaked chests together. They kissed each other hard, the smell of her water strong about them.

"Oh, baby. You're covered in my pee," she groaned.

"And you danced in mine," he replied.

"I never thought something so 'dirty' could be so sexy," she said.

His lips kissed her ear as he answered. "My love, anything we do together is sexy." His hand slid down her back, over her buttocks. He rubbed a finger over asshole. "Your tight little asshole is all slippery." He bit her earlobe. "I can feel my cum dripping out of it." His tongue poked deeper into her ear. "You let me put my penis in your ass, and now my semen is dripping out of you. You are a very naughty girl."

"You asked me to piss on you." Her hips ground against his. "You laid down in a bathtub and let me spray my hot urine all over you." She squeezed his cock with her vagina. "You are a very naughty boy."

"You walked outside with your breasts naked to the world." His hips flexed up against hers. "You played with your nipples and stuffed your tits into my mouth." He dug his fingers into the cheeks of her ass. "Any of our neighbors could have seen you. But you didn't care. I think you would have liked it even better if someone had seen you." He moved a hand over and under her butt cheeks and slid a finger into her vagina alongside his penis, then took it out and teased her asshole some more. "You are a very naughty girl."

"You didn't try to stop me. You didn't try to cover me up." Her tongue moved against his neck. "You sucked on my boobs like a hungry child." Her pussy slid up and down on his cock. "You didn't care if anybody else saw." She scratched her breast against his chest hair. "I think you would have liked it even better if there had been an audience." Brandy sat up, leaving on hand on Ray's chest. The other hand moved to her clitoris. "You are a very, very naughty boy."

"You suck on my cock like a lollipop. You lick my hairy balls. You drink my sperm like champagne."

"You suck and lick my vagina like you would eat it. You rub your face all over it, trying to get as much of my juice on you as you can. You slurp up my pussy juice like it was melted ice cream."

"You spread your legs and masturbate in front of me. Your fingers rub your clit and push deep into your cunt. Knowing that I'm watching you gets you even hotter. It makes you horny to put on a show and you come even harder knowing that I can see you playing with yourself."

His hands squeezed her breasts, his thumbs rubbing her nipples. Her left hand pressed hard against his chest, her right hand moved faster over her clitoris. Both of their bottoms bounced and they pushed their hips against each other.

"You play with your cock in front of me. You pull and rub on it like a teenage boy alone in his bedroom. You want me to watch and you're proud when I see you spray your hot cum all over."

"You lick your own nipples."

"You lick my asshole."

"You beg to get fucked."

"Yes, yes I do. And I'm begging you to fuck me now."

"You're on top, Brandy. You fuck me. Show me how much you love cock. Ride my cock, ride it."

Her hand rubbed back and forth even faster. She bounced up and down on Ray's penis even harder.

"Come for me, you naughty bitch," moaned Ray.

"I love your cock you dirty boy. I'm gonna fuck you good. I'm gonna come all over your mouth-fucking, ass-fucking, cunt-fucking cock."

Brandy started to shake. Her eyes closed and she threw her head back. She sat down hard on Ray's penis and wiggled her bottom. "Oh, oh, I'm coming," she cried as her fingers flew over her swollen clitoris.

"Yeah, come, come for me baby. I love you and I love it when you come for me. Show me how you love me."

Her orgasm peaked and she collapsed onto his chest. "Oh God. I do love you. Oh, Ray, I love you so much."

Their hot, panting mouths pressed together. Ray wrapped his arms around her, feeling her chest heaving as she caught her breath. "And I love you, Brandt," he whispered in her ear. "Oh, how I love you."