All Comments on 'One Hot Night'

by luv269withyou

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
Now this was a Loving Wife!!

Hot, erotic, well done. A few technical errors but I was so taken by the subject matter that for once I didn't care! This wasn't about a scumbag cuchold or a cheating husband, not about a slut, mercenary wife. No sickies. Just a man and woman in love giving and taking. Fuck me! What a concept! Could this actually occur??!!

Personally, having had an experience very like this, I give this a 100% because I KNOW that tis does occur, but all too infrequently. :-(

Good work. We could use more like this.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
A most excellent story!

A loving wife and husband story where they both explore a little extra in the marriage bed. No cheating, humiliation or degredation, just a little teasing and love. This is what a true loving wife story is about.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Loving wife!

Now here's a very good example of an erotic evening a wife gives her husband.

She's a hot little devil!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Story

I liked the different direction your story went. You might want to try an editor or proof-reader to clean up your writing the little it needs. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Enjoyed

An excellent story of real love. She truly gifted her husband with herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH CHAGRINED

Now this is a LOVING WIFE story. She didn't think of herself, she didn't go out and fuck some other guy.She thaught of her husband only and how she could make him happy and how to give him one hell of a birthday.I'm not married as of yet, but i hope i am lucky enough to marry a woman like her.By the way i also agree with the person that said that there should be two categories for wives.One LOVING WIVES and the other NON LOVING WIVES. Great story and keep u the good work.Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous