All Comments on 'One Hour with Sir Ch. 02'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

OMG - indescribable. The short first piece sets the stage and grabs reader attention much like a movie trailer just as intended. The graphically intense, highly erotic sex scene is integral to this piece — no way gratuitous;the story is captured in the sex. Sex aside, this piece illustrates beautifully your ability to create believable, richly nuanced memorable characters that resonate with readers. You explore/reveal Cat as she reflects on, sees/feels her world: “I twisted the cap off the water and stood by the window, looking at the headlights of the cars far below and the street lamps illuminating the winding walkways in Central Park. I admired the people bustling about below, finding purpose in their lives. My purpose was singular, to please Sir.” And you flesh out the supporting cast like Marie, the waifish/comely blond (love her anonymity) and of course Anders/Sir; even marginal players like Trent and Norman feel real when engaged with Cat. The romantic ending came as a pleasant surprise, and upon a second reading you can easily see it happening. The last line is a perfect ending. Yes, you could explore/share more — would love to get to know Marie and the anonymous blond, but not necessary and might detract from what you’ve created here. Love it.

chick2206chick2206over 1 year ago

twist in the tale so who is the one getting dominated here?

julesbabejulesbabeover 1 year ago

Brilliant. Superb story telling.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

That is a terrible ending. I thought she would have to face her fears and deal with her jealousy, but instead it snapped right back to traditional monogamous hierarchical crap. Ugh. The rest of the story was quite good though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES