One Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you would, but wouldn't you like the real thing?" With that she reached under her dress and moved her fingers around a bit and pulled them out and held them to my nose. They were wet and the aroma coming off of them was potent. I leaned closer and sniffed, then licked them.

I savored the taste nodded my head. "C'mon Bob let's get round one out of the way. Then we'll eat and settle in for a night of fun."

"Sounds good to me" I said and let her lead me to the bedroom. Once inside she walked quickly to the bed and threw the half dozen little pillows on the bed to the corner of the room. She pulled back the sheets, spun around and lifted the dress over her head. With a big smiled she reached around to her back with her right hand and unhooked her bra and I watched her tits spill out. With pale areolas and already hard pinkish nipples they were more than a hand full and swaying a little as she leaned over to pull her panties off.

I silently thanked her for not shaving. I love a woman with a bush and hers was trimmed but full and the light brown pussy hairs were looking good to me. I could see her labia poking through, full and glistening a little. She jumped onto the bed and held out her arms to me.

"What's taking you so long?" She asked. I quickly got out of my clothes and crawled over to her in the middle of the bed. I looked down at her and leaned in for another kiss, this one more passionate and urgent. I move to her neck and kissed and licked there then moved to her left tit, kissing all around it before sucking her nipple lightly. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her, sighing and leaning down to kiss the top of my head. I moved to the right breast and devoured it, snaking my tongue all around it and sucking hard.

We were both breathing hard now as I moved lower, kissing my way down to her pussy. My hard cock leaked a trail of precome on her thigh as I slid down. I settled in between her legs and looked up at her.

"I finally get to taste you." I said and watched her smile. I could smell her scent now, the air musky with a hint of something floral. Her arousal was evident; her juices were dripping out of her cunt down to her cute little asshole. I leaned down and started there, circling her little rosebud a couple times before dragging a soft tongue all the way up to her clit. Taking a moment to savor the taste I made a show of smacking my lips.

"You taste so good I might be down here a while, fuck you're so wet."

"I get ridiculously wet, glad you like it. Take your time baby, I love getting head." I resumed my task taking long licks up and down the length of her soaking wet pussy. I took my left hand and folded both labia off to one side and licked the crease there, reveling in the slightly tangier taste. I did the same to the other side the used my fingers to draw back her little hood to expose her clit. I started licking circles around it, listening to her breath catch when I hit the right angle.

I watched her hands as they moved to her nipples, twisting and pulling on them with her eyes closed in concentration as I worked my tongue into her snatch as far as I could. I drank her nectar with delight, she tasted every bit as wonderful as I had imagined. I worshipped her pussy for what seemed like ten minutes, changing angles and progressively working her clit for longer periods between trips up and down pussy.

"Oh baby I'm close" she huffed "Get my on clit now." I obliged, shifting my position so I could get two fingers inside of her. I curled them a bit and started moving in and out while feeling for the spot. She jumped and said "Yesss..." when I found it. I leaned my head down and started in on her clit. Her hips started to shake a little and her breathing got ragged. I looked up to see her eyes screwed shut and her mouth open in a silent scream.

I sucked the whole area of her clit into my mouth now, my tongue lashing the top of it with a steady pace. Her whole body shook and she screamed out "Cummming!!" and let loose with screams of pleasure. I could feel her cunt throbbing on my fingers and backed off a little with my tongue and circling lightly. I felt a gush of thick girl come on my fingers and dipped my tongue into her to get all of it that I could. The taste was fantastic as I lapped at her folds, cleaning her up a little. Her body was still jerking in aftershocks when I dipped down to tongue her ass for a while, keeping my tongue and fingers away from her super sensitive clit.

"Oh you're a nasty boy Bob, I love that."

"Anything for you Sarah, I've dreamed of this moment since the first day I saw you."

She rolled her eyes and said "Really. You dreamed of eating my ass the first time you laid eyes on me?" We both cracked up over that statement.

"Well, maybe not your ass specifically but getting my tongue into your naughty bits was high on the list."

She looked at me thoughtfully and said "Do I dare ask what was at the top of the list?"

"Your lips. They look luscious. I just want to make out with you for hours."

"Aww...well aren't you the romantic one." She gave me a sweet smile and said "Give me a minute hun and I'll let your cock get all romantic with my pussy."

She got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked over at my phone and saw that I had a text. I reached over and got it and saw it was from Lisa.

I opened it and read 'Hey, have fun tonight. I'm a little jealous Lol see you tomorrow.' It came ten minutes ago when I was doing a face plant in that wonderful pussy of Sarah's. I thought to myself what is she jealous of? That I was getting laid and she wasn't? Or...was she jealous of me getting with Sarah and she couldn't? Or...was she jealous of Sarah fucking me when she can't...I was lost in thought when Sarah got back and threw herself onto the bed.

"Whatchya reading?" she giggled and reached for the phone. I handed it to her and she took a second to read it. Her smile dropped and her lips drew tight and she handed it back. "Um, she was hammered last night, like blackout drunk and she let some things slip. Most of it stupid shit but at one point she went into detail about what she would do to you if you weren't related. It was explicit and...kind of hot if I'm to be honest.

"Really? She's never said anything."

"And she won't Bob, like I said she was fuckin' hammered. She and one of the other girls started in on the Tequila shots around one in the morning. By two she was slurring her words and I had to pour her into an Uber. The driver insisted I pay twenty bucks extra as a "Puke fee" once he laid eyes on her. I paid him cash and he handed me a little trash can for me to hold."

Sarah started softly jerking my cock and coaxing it back to life and continued "Then she started talking about you, going on and on about how hot you are and what she would do if given a half a chance. She's not going to remember any of it, we talked this morning and I had to fill her in on what happened and how she got home. Nothing was said about you."

I thought for a moment and asked "So who do you think she's jealous of then?"

She scooted down and got between my legs. Once she was situated on her knees she grasped my cock and licked form my ball sack to the tip, swirling her tongue around to scoop up some pre come.

"Mmmm...good" she said and followed with "I think she's jealous of you, she must have kissed me twenty times last night, on the cheek, on the lips and one time we put on a show for a bunch of cheering guys and made out for a couple minutes with tongue. She wants to fuck me but she's always blotto when she tries. I'm not having sex with her when she's like that, it didn't work out well the one time we tried. Plus we have to talk about it first. I don't want anything to fuck up the relationship she and I have and she never brings it up when we're sober." She went back to sucking and doing it very well.

"Why don't you bring it up?" I wanted more details.

"Because to tell you the truth I like sex with girls just fine, it's fun to have something different once in a while. But if the opportunity never came up again I would be ok with that too. I want to do your sister because she's hot but it's not a priority and the only time it's a priority for her is when she's wasted."

I relaxed back into the pillows and let her work her magic. 'She's so good at that' I thought as she swallowed me to the base and swirled her tongue all around my now rock hard cock on the way back up. Her mouth left my dick with a pop and she smiled and as she stroked me slowly she looked into my eyes and said "So don't be surprised if at some point we fuck but you have what I like the most, a nice hard cock and I'm going to fuck you right now."

I was about to ask her for more info about what my sister would do to me but I lost that line of thought when she crawled up and straddled me, looking down as she lined me up with her sopping cunt and slowly sat down. Her velvety channel felt so good, hugging me nicely as she started moving up and down with little strokes. We looked into each other's eyes while she picked up the pace and I started to thrust into her. We fell into a rhythm, meeting each other with more and more urgency.

She slowed and worked her hips from side to side, then in little circles for a few strokes. She smiled and moved her body down, mashing her tits into my chest. I took over and holding her tight around her shoulders I held her still and started pounding up into her as fast as I could. I slowed down and slid in and out with ease, her warm slick channel enveloping my cock with her juices as she got wetter and wetter. I rolled us over and started pounding into her, she hooked her legs around my calves and thrust her hips back up to meet me. We stared at each other as it went on and on.

She rolled us back over, she clearly wanted to dictate the pace and I let her. I fondled her tits and pinched her nipples while she sank down on me. She found the rhythm she liked, twisting her hips a little each time she bottomed out. She dropped down again and I held her tight while I thrust up into her. I was getting close to letting loose when she started to talk to me.

"Oh yeah Bob, fuck me...fuck me hard." She lowered her voice to a whisper and I felt her hot breath in my ear as she said "Come for me baby, come with me...come inside my cunt for me...come for your sister!" That put me over the top and I exploded. She sat up straight and ground her pussy on me hard, setting off her orgasm at the same time she felt my hot seed pumping into her. I could feel her clenching and shaking as both of us screamed out our pleasure and rode the waves out.

"Oh fuck" I said, panting and coming down from the exquisite high "That was so fucking good...sister."

She smiled a half smile and fell back down onto me. She said softly into my ear "You know, what she said last night got me thinking. It would be so hot to watch you two together. I know it'll never happen but its ok to fantasize about isn't it? Judging by how fast you came when I said that I don't think the idea disgusted you. "

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight, hugging her and kissing her neck. "I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it before, even used it as a fantasy but yeah, it'll never happen." But my mind was whirling with possibilities now.

I took a second to discreetly smell her, the sweat on her body and the smell of her well fucked pussy was so good to me. She pulled up a bit and we kissed, a nice soft passionate kiss with just the tips of our tongues dancing with each other. I felt my come pour out of her around my softening cock and run down my balls. She felt it too, and with a cute little smirk she squeezed her pelvic muscles and another glob came out. We both laughed as she lifted herself up and held herself there for a moment. We both watched as yet another little bit of my come landed on my belly.

"Jeeze you cum a lot. I'll be right back." She hurried across the hall to the bathroom and came right back with a towel. She took a quick swipe between her legs and I held my hand out for it but she just crawled back onto the bed and cleaned me herself. Slowly and lovingly she wiped up the mess, smiling at me the whole time. She folded the towel so the mess was on the inside then motioned for me to lift and then she put it on the wet spot beneath me. I lowered myself back down while she snuggled up to my side, laying her head on my chest.

She sighed and said "Finally. And it was as good as I had ever thought it would be."

"Yes it was." I said. We lay in silence for a couple minutes, lightly caressing each other and looking deeply into one another's eyes. I felt something in that moment, something that felt right, like this is where I'm supposed to be. I've always wanted her and now that I finally had her I just wanted more, not all of it sexually either. I wanted the whole package.

"Penny for your thoughts" she said with a lilt in her voice.

"I was thinking about us."

"What about us?" Her voice got serious and she came back with "Like you could get used to this or something like that?"

"That's exactly it, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. How about this, how would you like to explore where this could go, like go out on dates and..."

She cut in with "Act like a couple? Not yet Bob, but I'd love to use you as my fuck buddy while we figure it out. " Then she smirked and said "Now that I know you're a good fuck you've made the cut." We laughed and hugged again. "Are you hungry?"

"I'm starving!" I exclaimed.

"Good, I had this whole meal planned but your dick got in the way. It would take me an hour to get it on the table. How about we go hit Portillo's then come back for round two?"

"Sounds great to me, I love that place!"

"Me too, let me just freshen...oh fuck it. We can hit the drive-thru then the only person that'll smell my sex soaked body will be you." She got up and threw her dress on, and I gazed at her perfect body while she pulled her panties on. I got my clothes on and took a leak. We met back in the kitchen, she was slipping her sandals on and I could see a lot of amazing cleavage. She caught me staring and smiled. Yes, I was really going to enjoy hanging out with this amazing woman.

With dinner out of the way we on the sofa letting the food settle and having a drink or three. She reached under the sofa and pulled out a tray with her smoking materials. After a couple nice hits we were feeling good.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Oh yeah" I replied and stood up and offered my hand. She let me help her up and pull her into a hug. I kissed her neck and could smell her natural scent, a little sweat mixed with what was left of her perfume. She noticed me inhaling and giggled. I raised her arms up then grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it over her head. She kept her arms up and struck a pose then wrinkled her nose.

"I need to freshen up Bob, I'll be right..."

"No!" I almost yelled. I lowered my voice and said "I like the way you smell right now. You smell so good, natural and sexy. Please don't"

"Fuck, you really are a nasty boy aren't you? Ok nasty boy, get down here and lick your sister's cunt." She peeled off her panties and propped one leg up on the sofa and I hit my knees. "C'mon baby, suck my sweaty pussy." I dove right in, savoring the tanginess and earthy musk emanating from her. She laid back on the sofa and got comfortable and I lapped and licked, sucked and kissed and savored the taste. My face was a wet mess when I came up for air after about ten minutes and one good orgasm from her.

"Big brother wants to fuck you now" I said. I was half enjoying and half feeling weird about our little role play thing. I haven't done much of it in the past and was having a hard time getting into it. I mean, I'd fuck my sister in a heartbeat but trying to vocalize it with someone else was new and something I'd have to get used to.

Sarah got up on her knees and turned to face the back of the couch. She braced herself with her arms and stuck her ass out, wiggling it side to side. What a sight that was, she was absolutely stunning.

"Do it then, fuck the shit out of your little sister." I moved behind her and grabbed a handful of her hair and gently turned her head to the side and kissed her, shoving my tongue into her mouth. She pulled back for a second and smacked her lips, tasting herself.

"Fuck, I do taste good" she said and proceeded to make out with me, using her tongue to lap up the juices all around my mouth and chin. I let her get her fill and moved to line myself up. She was soaking wet and I pushed in all the way with one stroke. I started pumping while holding on to her hips. I had a steady pace going, pounding away for what seemed like an eternity. I felt her moving around to find the angle she liked best and she came hard, screaming moaning my name. I smelled a fresh wave of her womanly scent wash over me triggering my senses and I could feel this wasn't going to last much longer, she was just too good, squeezing and meeting my thrusts. I lasted another two or three minutes before I felt the tingling start.

"Cumming soon" I grunted "Cum with me little sis." I slammed into her over and over trying to hold out as long as I could. She started screaming as her orgasm washed over her. I felt her pussy tighten and it was too much. I let loose with spurt after spurt of cum into her hot channel, holding myself as deep as I could until I could see straight again.

I didn't want to pull out yet but my knees were weak so I stepped back. She moved her ass back and let my cum dribble out of her onto the hardwood floor, it was about half as much as the first load. I grabbed my shirt and gave it to her, she put it between her legs and lay down, panting and catching her breath. I went to the kitchen and got a few paper towels and came back and wiped up the mess then took a couple swipes on my dick before I lay behind her and pulled her in to me.

We laid there for a few minutes letting our heartbeats return to normal. It felt so good cuddling her. I really liked this, I could get used to it.

"Let me up, gotta pee" she said. I let go of her and got up too, following her into the bathroom. She spun around to sit down on the toilet and rolled her eyes.

"Let me guess, you like to watch women pee."

"I like to do more than that but watching is fine for now."

"You can watch, but I don't know if I want to do any more than that, never tried it." She spread her legs and I watched as her piss dribbled out at first then picked up to a full stream splashing into the bowl. Some more of my cum came out, forming a string about two inches long before it broke and fell into the bowl next to the splashing stream. She finished with a couple more little spurts and went to get some paper. I stopped her and stood her up and before she could object I stuck my face into her pussy and lapped up the combined mess of her pee, my cum and her cum.

Just as quickly I stood and moved her to the side and aimed my cock and pissed, mixing ours together. She giggled and reached over and took hold of it, aiming it and moving the stream back and forth, giggling the whole time. When I finished she shook it then leaned over and sucked my limp cock into her mouth and came off with a pop.

"Not terrible." She said "But I'll have to think about a golden shower. Fuck dude, you're kinky."

"Eh, a little bit. I'm not into whips and chains or any of that. But I can be talked in to trying most anything once."

"This is going to interesting Bob, I like your attitude. Now, I'm tired, you wore me out. You can spend the night if you want, I'd like if you did."

"I'd love to spend the night Sarah." We got ourselves into bed and talked about anything that came to mind for another hour and I fell asleep with her in my arms. When I woke we had sex again, this time slow and lazy, not talking and just concentrating on the pleasure. After a great orgasm I we cuddled for a bit and when it was time to get up she dug around in a drawer and came up with a tee shirt.