One Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa came over to us and got in on the kiss, all three of us at the same time wiggling our tongues and cracking up because all we really accomplished was getting our cheeks wet. Lisa took Sarah's chin and gently turned her face and they started kissing, a couple of pecks softly at first but then Lisa put her arms around her and added tongue and I watched the two most beautiful people I know make out.

I was getting hard and had to adjust my cock so it had room to grow. Lisa saw the movement and broke the kiss long enough to say "Take them off." They went back to kissing while I undid my belt and unbuttoned my jeans and just as I started to pull them down Sarah broke the kiss and said "Wait." I stopped and she came over and got on her knees and said "Let me." Lisa went over to the sofa and grabbed two little throw pillows and brought them back. She tossed one down to Sarah and got settled in on hers.

They both pulled my jeans and boxers down and helped me out of them one leg at a time. The action was repeated for my socks while I unbuttoned my shirt and got rid of it. They looked at each other then pulled their shirts over their heads and tossed them to the side. I gazed down at the two very different sets of boobs. Sarah's were larger with large pale areolas and tight pink nipples and Lisa's were smaller with dark brown areolas that matched the color of her hair and those wide dark nipples that I love to suck on.

Sarah took hold of my now hard cock and pulled it down and wrapped her lips around it and started sucking, moving very slowly back and forth and using her tongue all around it. Lisa crawled over a couple feet to her purse and pulled a hair tie out of it and fixed her hair into a ponytail. As soon as she got back in position Sarah pulled off and pointed it at her, smiling while Lisa took over. Sarah went to my balls and gently took them in her mouth one at a time. Lisa was bobbing up and down, taking it a little deeper each time until the whole thing was in her throat. She gagged and pulled back off and caught her breath. Sarah took over and Lisa started kissing her neck and playing with her tits. Kissing her way down Sarah inched back a little to give her room to latch on to her hard nipple.

I leaned over a tad so I could see her sucking and tonguing Sarah ample breasts, alternating back and forth causing her to moan around my cock. I watched Lisa's hand move to her pussy, teasing her lips with light strokes. Sarah pulled off my cock and asked "Can we go to the bedroom?"

"Yes!" Lisa and I said at the same time causing all of us to chuckle. "I gotta pee first." Lisa said and Sarah nodded her agreement. They stood and dropped their shorts. Lisa made it to the bathroom door first and struck a pose and looked back at us.

"Wanna watch?" She said to the two of us then smiled and went in. Sarah and I followed her in and stood with our backs to the sink and watched as my sister sat down and spread her legs wide. It only took a couple of seconds for her almost clear stream of beer piss to gush out of her hitting the water in the bowl with force. We watched with rapt attention as we heard the hiss and her pee hitting the bowl. It was over in twenty seconds or so and she let out a huge sigh. She bounced and wiggled a couple times then stood up and moved out of the way. "No wiping tonight, right bro?" I nodded my head and said "Right."

Sarah giggled and said "Ok, whatever you want for tonight but I'm not going to spend our entire relationship with messy panties." She sat down and spread her legs and immediately let go with her powerful gush of piss. I watched in silence as the sounds filled the air. She finished and bounced a couple times then stood up.

"Fair enough." I replied, "Maybe once in a while you could 'Mess up' a pair to keep my nose happy?"

She crinkled her nose but said "Whatever trips your little trigger there Bob."

Lisa spoke up with "Hey now...he's not that little." She reached over and grabbed my cock and pointed it right at her. "Look at this thing, and it's always hard." We laughed as she waved it back and forth. "You can pee with it like this?"

"In the tub." I said and moved over. I had to concentrate and push hard but it finally came out. Sarah took ahold of it and smiled while aiming the stream this way and that into the tub until I was done. She leaned over and sucked the drops of piss that were on the end of my dick into her mouth. She stood back up and smacked her lips.

"Don't taste like nuthin" she said. "Come on, let's go fuck now." She took Lisa's hand and led her to the bedroom. I rinsed the tub out then went to the kitchen for more beer but left the bottle where it was. We didn't need any more vodka right now.

I came into the bedroom to see both of them on the bed with their legs pulled up, holding them in place with their hands. It was a hell of a view, two gorgeous women showing off their pussies.

Lisa spoke first, "Clean us up brother of mine, you wanted us sloppy now get your treat."

I dropped to my knees in front of Lisa first and leaned in to take a taste of her. She smelled wonderful, her scent strong. I inhaled loud enough for them to hear and looked up to find them occupied, their mouths locked together. I went back to work and looked at her rather large labia, they were thick and full and open. I used a flat tongue to swipe from the bottom to the top collecting all the dewy moisture, I took a moment to savor my sisters' taste, her grool was thick and she was excited and tasted wonderful.

Sarah looked down and said "Oh fuck that's so hot...do me now." They went back to kissing.

I moved over to Sarah and found her wetness seeping out of her cunt and running to her asshole. I swiped over her little rosebud causing her to jump a little. They broke their kiss and Lisa moved to her knees and took Sarah's right nipple into her mouth, and using one hand to hold it she started sucking and licking. I moved up to her pussy, swirling my tongue around inside to get as much of her cream into my mouth as possible. My sister moved to her other breast, giving it the same treatment as I latched on to her clit. I worked my tongue under and wiggled it side to side then worked up and sucked it into my mouth. I sucked it in a bit then started slowly lashing it with my tongue, doing circles at a steady pace. I alternated working her clit and tonguing the rest of her tasty pussy for a while then she started getting more vocal and squirming.

"Oh fuck." She said. "You guys are amazing...you're gonna make me cum." Her breathing intensified and she started moving her hips around. "Fingers Bob." I moved a little so I could slide two fingers in, they went in easily and I moved them back and forth. I went back to sucking her clit and it only took about a minute of this and she came hard, screaming out as Lisa pinched and pulled both nipples. I could feel her pussy clenching and I felt a small gush of extra wetness on my fingers. I pulled my lips off of her clit and lapped up her juices around her labia. I slowly pulled my fingers out of her sopping cunt and offered them to my sister. She sucked them in greedily and worked her tongue around to get all the juice off of them.

Lisa sat back on her legs and I stood up and pulled her to me as Sarah caught her breath, still twitching a little as the aftershocks hit her. I kissed my sister deeply, let her taste her best friends cum that was all over my face. She licked around my mouth and chin lapping it up like a puppy.

"Mmmm....Sarah you taste so good, I can't wait to get my face in there."

"You have to wait a bit hun, I'm too sensitive right now. Umm...why don't you two fuck, I really want to see you guys do it." I looked at Lisa who was smiling ear to ear and nodding her head.

"I'm thirsty." I said and reached over to the dresser for my beer. They got up and got theirs and we all quenched our thirst, downing about half a bottle each. Sarah stood next to me while Lisa lay down and spread her legs wide, smiling up at me and grabbing her nipples. Sarah reached her hand in and started running her fingers up and down her cleft. When she pulled her hand back they were glistening from the copious juices from my sisters' snatch. She cleaned them quickly with her tongue.

I crawled over to Lisa and got between her legs and settled in on my knees with my back straight. Sarah followed me on to the bed and sat cross-legged on Lisa's right side and looked back and forth at us expectantly. I dropped down with my hands on either side of my sisters head and slowly moved my head down to kiss her. We made out tenderly at first, teasing and tasting. I felt Sarah's hand go between us and she started playing with Lisa's nipples. Her hand went lower, lightly caressing her stomach, running circles around her belly button and inching towards her pussy. She rubbed her clit with two fingers of her hand then moved lower to dip her fingers into her, stroking in and out a couple times.

"Line me up baby, help me fuck my sister." I said and Lisa and I both looked down to watch.

She reached over to my rock hard cock and took it in her little hand. She whispered to us "Fuck guys, this is so fucking hot." I felt the head of my dick get wet as she moved it up and down and I moved my hips forward a bit. She kept working my cock around and I moved a little more forward. This time it found her channel and I pushed half way in. Sarah withdrew her hand and I pushed all the way in and held myself there.

Lisa and I stared into each other's eyes as I started to slowly move in and out, I took a few strokes and when I bottomed out I stayed there, moving my hips side to side and loving the feeling of my hardness enveloped in her hot tight cunt. She smiled up at me and then looked at Sarah who sat there mesmerized while she held fingers of the hand she used to put my cock into her under her nose, smelling Lisa's musky excitement.

I started thrusting again, this time a little faster with a steady pace. I watched Lisa's face, she had her eyes closed for a moment, seemingly taking in the pleasure of our incestuous act. When she opened them she smiled and said "It feels so good Bob, so good." I ramped up the pace some more moving faster now and Lisa moved her hips in circles like she was searching for that angle to hit that special spot.

Sarah got to her knees and started planting little kisses on the back of my neck, her fingernails tracing light circles on my back. She whispered in my ear "That's it baby, fuck your sister. This is the hottest thing I've ever seen. Make her cum, fuck her harder." I stroked with a steady pace for a few minutes, only changing the angle once in a while.

Lisa moved her legs up and circled my torso with them, crossing her ankles near my ass. I adjusted my knees and drove into her harder, it felt like she was floating on air beneath me. She said "Oh yes, like that...Yes...fuck...me...fuck...me...I'm getting close brother." Sarah moved back down with her face close to our genitals and watched my cock piston in and out. Holding herself up with her right hand she used her left to play with her own pussy, she was so wet I could hear the sloshing noises her hand was making.

I started fucking as hard as I could in this position and my sister let go of my neck and put both hands up to brace herself on the headboard for leverage while I pummeled her. I could feel the tingling start at the base of my cock, I tried to hold it off as long as I could. Lisa was starting to grunt every time I bottomed out, she looked up at me and said "Here it comes baby, I'm gonna cum...fuck me hard!" I felt her pussy tighten and I gave her everything I had. Sarah leaned over and sucked her friend's nipple into her mouth, sucking hard and running her tongue all around it.

"Ahh!! Cumming!" Lisa went over the edge started cumming hard, I felt a gush of liquid spew out around my dick. I kept going for another half a minute before I felt the tingling expand all through my body and I exploded, shooting rope after rope into my sisters' cunt. My vision blurred and I had to stop thrusting. I fell onto her, holding myself up by my elbows and driving my spewing cock as deep as I could as I finished emptying my balls into my lovely sister. I moved in and out slowly, loving the sensation of her now super slick cunt.

Sarah moved down there and said "Pull out." I eased my half hard cock out of her and moved to the side just in time to watch Sarah dive in and start slurping on my cum that was oozing out of her. Lisa sat up on her elbows and watcher her best friend clean her well used pussy. Sarah sucked on her swollen labia and her tongue seemed to be everywhere.

Lisa sighed and lay back down, reaching for me with her left hand. I took hers and let her pull me to her. She looked at my cock so I leaned over and put it into her open mouth, letting her clean me off. Sarah moved up and laid next to her, caressing her tits and kissing her neck while she came down form her orgasm. We all rested in silence while my sister and I caught our breath.

I got our beers and we rested for a while, nothing was said as we all took in the special relationship we had just begun. We had drunk about half of them when Sarah said "Lisa, it's time, we have to be together now." Lisa nodded her head and moved her body to lay down in the center of the bed. Sarah moved the other way and swung her leg over her head. I got out of the way and watched as she settled her pussy down on my sister's face. They both started slowly, tasting and sampling, exploring and looking at what they both had wanted but hadn't done yet.

I sat in the chair and watched the best friends eating each other for the first time. They were lost in their own world, so I went to the kitchen and got three cold ones and a couple bottles of water. I came back to watch them both using their fingers, exploring the pussies in front of them. I set the drinks down and went to Sarah's end of the sixty-nine and saw her holding my sister's cunt open and looking and fingering every fold. Her prominent clit was erect and poking out from under its hood. Lisa was still soaked from her cum and mine and Sarah's face was covered in it, nose to chin and both cheeks were wet. The whole room smelled of sex and sweat and when I leaned over to kiss my new girlfriend the scent coming off of my sister's pussy was intense. I made out with Sarah for a minute, savoring the taste.

She pulled back from our kiss and asked me for a pillow. I got it situated under her head so her neck wouldn't hurt and watched her dive in in earnest. They ate each other for long minutes, stopping only to take a breath or make little comments like 'you taste so good, or, your tongue feels amazing.' Sarah was the first to start being loud, her orgasm coming soon. "Yes, right there sweetie!" she cried out and I watched my sisters head moving back and forth side to side and knew she was working Sarah's clit. Sarah stiffened and screamed "Cumming now!" and let loose with another orgasm. Over and over she screamed as she came on her best friends face. Lisa kept going and I could hear the slurping as she lapped up her juices.

As soon as she recovered enough Sarah latched on to Lisa's big clit and started sucking it like a cock. It didn't take long before Lisa pushed her hips down and started humping back and forth on her face. Sarah held still and let her friend use her as she slid her cunt over her chin, tongue and nose over and over. Lisa's eyes were closed in concentration as she felt the tingling and throbbing begin. Her mouth open but no sound came out as she started shaking and losing her rhythm. Finally she let out a huge breath and came hard, I watched as she flooded Sarah's face with her cum. She may have squirted a little pee, there was so much liquid I leaned my head in and helped her clean some of it off.

Lisa relaxed a little while she was gasping for breath. Sarah was kissing all around her pussy and taking little swipes around her labia. I moved up and started tonguing her ass, getting the whole area and dipping my tongue inside and wiggling it. She laughed into the bed and said "Oh my God, stop...it's too much right now." I pulled back and wiped my face with the back of my hand. Lisa lifted herself up and crawled over to her side and snuggled in. They cuddled and kissed a few times as they came down from their first time together.

Lisa looked at her and said "That was so good, so much fun. You're everything I ever dreamed you would be."

Sarah said "It was amazing sweetie, I hope we can do it again." She looked at me and said "Can we do this again boyfriend?"

"If I have anything to say about it we'll be doing this for a long, long time." I went over to the dresser and said "Who wants something to drink?"

"Water!" They said in unison and laughed as they sat up. I handed them the bottles and looked at the two beauties sitting there, their chests were flushed, their hair was an absolute mess and their faces glazed with each other's cum. I'd never seen anything more sexy and amazing in my life. I thought to myself that I was indeed the luckiest man alive.

Epilogue: Ten years later

Sarah came through the door with way too many grocery bags looped through her arms and I rushed to help her. "I got these," she said "Go get the kitty litter and water. Where are they?"

"Katie's down for her nap and Robert's building something with his Lego's." I replied as I went to the minivan to get the stuff out. Once done I headed inside to help her put away the groceries.

She stopped what she was doing and wrapped me up in a hug for a few seconds. She gave me a quick kiss and said "Lisa called me, she wants to come over next weekend."

"Oh yeah? Like for dinner or..."

She grinned and said "Or...I can get Mom to take the kids for Saturday night."

"Sounds great to me, it's been a couple months, we're overdue. What about what's-his-name?"

"We are overdue, and 'Brian' is thrown out again. She says she might throw him back in if he gets his shit together. He's not a bad guy, it's her fault that nobody will ever live up to you. But anyway, why don't you text her and work out the details. I'm going to hop in the shower, I have book club tonight."

And that's our life, married nine years ago and still going strong. Two kids, a pickup truck and a minivan, two cats and juggling full time jobs along with T-ball, play dates and the occasional threesome with my sister. The first year after that first threesome we got together frequently. Then Sarah and I got married and we wanted to start our family and Lisa got serious with a guy for about five years. Ever since they broke up she's been through a couple more, none of them last though. The three of us are kicking around the idea of her moving in with us and we could become a throuple. My sister loves the idea and would sell her house and we could sell ours and find a bigger home for all of us. I'm confident it will happen and then we will all be happy together.

Lisa and I are allowed an 'alone' night a couple times a year and take off downstate where nobody knows us. While I love my wife dearly I love my sister just as much and our time together by ourselves is so special to us we'll never give it up. Sarah understands this and to be honest she's one hundred percent behind us and still thinks it's hot. Once in a while the two of them have some alone time as well, I'll take the kids to a museum or a ball game so they can scratch that itch that only another woman can reach. All three of us love our arrangement and while life has slowed us down a little we've never been happier and moving in together will make our lives complete.

Thank you for reading, if you've made it this far please vote