One Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa texted me Thursday to see what was going on for the weekend, I filled her in and asked her if she wanted to come over Saturday and we could grill some steaks then walk to the bar for a couple drinks and hang out. She was all for it and would bring a salad to go with.

Saturday morning was a flurry of activity, housecleaning, laundry and I sold the lawn mower for five hundred bucks that I'll set aside for vacation. It was three o'clock by the time I wrapped everything up and took a shower, and I was drying off when I could hear the back door open and heard my sister yell "Hey, ya here?"

"Upstairs!" I yelled back and heard her go into the kitchen and then heard the refrigerator door open and close before she came up the stairs. I had a towel wrapped around my waist and was wiping the steam from the mirror when she came around the corner and stood at the bathroom door. She was wearing a crop top that barely covered her boobs and the white bra she had on, along with cut off jean shorts that looked like they were painted on.

"Damn Sis, you look...hot as fuck." I twirled my fingers in a motion that meant turn around and took in the sight of her cute little pear shaped ass as it came and went from my field of vision. I whistled and stared at her beautiful face with just the right amount of make-up to make me drool. Her long brown hair framed her face perfectly and her smile was wide as she blushed and leaned in for a kiss. Just a quick peck then she said "Thanks, which was the intention, to be hot enough to fuck."

"So you're done with..." She cut me off and said "Yup, all clear." It was my turn to smile now, knowing I was getting laid, the only question was when.

I looked at the clock and said "Dude, you're two hours early. Are we eager to cross the line and do it now?"

"I was just sitting around looking at the clock, each minute seemed like five...I didn't think you'd mind hanging out before firing up the grill. As for crossing the line...umm...do you mind if we do that later? I want to go out and have some fun, just you and me. Get a buzz, some liquid courage. I thought maybe we could walk over to Jimmy's and shoot some pool or something. Plus I'm starving."

"That sounds good." I replied. Jimmy's Tap was about ten blocks in the opposite direction of my regular hangout and I rarely went there. I thought it would be a good choice, they had nice pool tables and we could be a little flirtier there. I picked up the shaving cream and started putting it on and without turning my head from the mirror I said "Surely you're not going to Jimmy's dressed like that are you?"

"What's the matter with this?" she said and smiled sweetly. She then laughed and said "No, I brought clothes to change in to. It's such a nice day and I just wanted to get some sun and rile you up a bit."

"Well it's working." I glanced down at my crotch where you could plainly see my half hard cock tenting the towel. She walked up behind me and reached around to remove the towel and my cock sprang up. Wrapping her hand around it and giving me a couple strokes she whispered in my ear "Mmmm...I can't wait to get this thing inside me...but not now, not yet. Later on I'm gonna swallow your first load and then my big brother is going to fuck the shit outta me."

"But not until after I eat that sweet pussy of yours. I'm dying to know how you taste."

"All in good time bro. Now finish shaving then cook for me. I put the salad and more beer in the fridge. I'll be outside getting some sun." With that she bounded down the stairs and outside. I hurried through getting ready, just shorts and a tee shirt for grilling. I grabbed a beer on my way out and found Lisa, shirt off but bra still on and laying on my cheap chaise lounge soaking up the rays on my back porch.

"Jeeze Sis, why don't you just get naked."

Without opening her eyes she said "Because I don't want your neighbors calling the police. This looks just like a bikini top, so that old twatwaffle across the alley doesn't have anything to bitch about." I looked over there and sure as shit the curtain moved, proving she was watching as we were speaking.

"Yeah, she can be a bit much. Ready to eat?"

"Yes!" She swung her feet over and stood up. Not bothering with her shirt she asked "What can I do?"

"I got it, you just need to stand around and look pretty. Not that you need to work at it."

"Really? Fuck bro, Dad says that to Mom all the time. You need a little originality in your life."

"You're right, how about get on your knees and blow me? Is that original enough?" We both laughed at that and she said "Later, I promise."

I walked over and uncovered the grill and fired it up. We went inside to get the steaks ready while it got hot. After they were prepped she came over and gave me a big hug, squeezing me real tight and holding it for a full minute. When she pulled back she looked into my eyes and said "I wish I could have you all to myself, but I know I can't. But let's pretend it's true for tonight, ok?"

"Sure, if there's no one we know at Jimmy's we can play a little grab ass, but be careful it's kind of close to home ya know?"

"I know. Maybe some weekend we could get out of the city and go downstate and be a real couple."

"That sounds good to me, let's plan on it before summer's over."

After a great meal we sat around and had a couple beers before heading out. The small talk came easy, we were having fun talking and joking. All the while I was ogling her, she was still in the bra and cutoffs and going out of her way to tease me. She was sitting in my recliner with it in the upright position with her feet up by her ass and her arms wrapped around them. Every time she reached for her beer she moved her legs open and gave me a great view of her barely covered pussy.

"If you don't stop that we'll never make it to the bar!"

"Ok then, let's get dressed and go early." She leapt up and grabbed her carry all and went to my bedroom to change. I followed her in and watched her pull a nice blouse over her head and a pair of dark jeans over those sexy legs. I pulled on my jeans and told her to pick a shirt for me. She came back with a long sleeved button down.

"Roll up the sleeves a little bit, I think that's so sexy." I followed orders and rolled the cuffs to mid-forearm and after receiving a kiss we were on our way.

It was about a twenty minute walk to Jimmy's with waiting on the traffic lights and it being summer we were both a little sweaty and ready for some cold ones.

There were only about a dozen people in the bar and we knew none of them. We got a couple drinks and headed for the pool tables in back and for now we were the only ones back there. We started a game of pool, having fun flirting and I loved watching her bend over to line up a shot. She knew I was watching and would cock her hip out or make other exaggerated moves with her ass. Once in a while we would sneak in a quick kiss but it still made me nervous being this close to home.

The beers were going down smooth and we were having a blast. The place was filling up and by nine o'clock the bar was full and the serious pool players were waiting for tables so we decided to leave. As soon as we were outside she grabbed my hand and held it as we walked.

We were about halfway home and waiting on the light to cross a street when I noticed she was bouncing on the balls of her feet. I said "What's with the bouncing Sis? Excited? Nervous?"

"No, I have to piss, I should have gone before we left the bar. Fuck dude, I don't know if I'll make it." She was looking around for a place to go.

"There's a McDonalds three block up, you can go there." The light changed and we headed that way. She was getting desperate now, still looking for a place. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down a side street for fifty feet or so and stopped between two parked cars.

"Keep an eye out for me." she said and before I could object she pulled her jeans and panties down together and squatted. It took a couple seconds then she let loose with a stream that was powerful and splashing out into the street. I could hear the hiss and looked down to watch, realizing that this was the first time I saw her pussy. The black hair was trimmed but full and though it was hard to see in the dim light I think she shaved around her labia. I saw the piss dripping off her bottom while the stream went out for three feet. She let out a long sigh as the stream slowed to a trickle and with a last spurt she stopped. She bounced a couple times but it was a futile effort, the position she had to be in to miss her jeans had made her wet all around her pussy.

"Shit," she said, "I'm just going have to be wet, I have nothing to wipe with."

"Allow me," I said and before she could say anything I reached over and used the palm of my hand to take a swipe of her pussy. I made a show of licking the wetness off of my hand. I could taste watery pee and a hint of her essence.

"Wow, you like that?" I nodded and she came back with "You know that did nothing to dry me right. You just wanted a taste didn't you?"

"Guilty as charged." I said as I watched her pull her jeans back up.

She laughed "Well, I'll have plenty more if you want to get kinky like that. I don't mind pee play, I've had a couple guys in the past who liked to be pissed on."

"Clarissa and I used to play sometimes, she always had to be drunk first but she liked it. She used to drink it right from my cock, nothing crazy but a mouthful once in a while. I would drink hers too."

"We're going to have so much fun Bob." She took my hand and we walked back to the busy street.

It took another fifteen minutes to get back to my place and we stopped holding hands a couple blocks away. It sucked having to sneak around but there were plenty of people around that knew us and our parents and neither of us wanted to face the wrath of our stick-up-the-ass family or a neighborhood scandal.

Once we were inside she kicked off her shoes and got us a beer. We sat on the sofa and drank in silence for a couple minutes. I don't know what was running through her head but I was a little apprehensive and I felt the butterflies in my stomach. I thought this would be easier after the blowjob Monday night.

Then she stood up and started undressing. I stayed in my seat and watched as she peeled the shirt over her head and tossed it on the chair. The bra followed, revealing those perfect B cups not yet affected by gravity. She took a few seconds to rub around and under them where the bra had left lines on her tanned skin.

I started unbuttoning my shirt as she undid the buttons and slid her jeans down over her ass and stepped out of them. Her light blue panties had a big wet spot on them and I wondered how much of that was pee or was she really excited.

"Let me." I said as I moved over to her and hit my knees. She smiled down at me and watched as I reached up to grasp the sides of her panties. I gently pulled on them and they slid easily over her hips. I took in the wide swath of her pubic hair and noticed it was not shaped, just trimmed where it naturally grew. I pulled a little further and as they came down the gusset stuck to her wet pussy for a couple seconds. I was wrong about her being shaved, she was just trimmed short. When they came loose a string of her grool came along with them, snapping after six inches or so.

"Fucking hell Sis, you're soaked...I love it." I said softly as I watched her lift one leg then the other to step out of them. I gazed at her feet as she did so and they looked so cute, all the toes painted pink and looking perfect. This woman was the total package and I felt lucky as hell. I held the crotch of the panties to my face and sniffed, groaning as I inhaled her essence along with the slight scent of pee. The gusset was slippery with her wetness, I needed to get my face into her pussy but not here in the living room. I put the panties into my jeans pocket as I stood.

"I'll be keeping these, I washed the pair you left the other day, and you can wear them home." I got out of my clothes and pulled her in for a hug, delighting in the feel of her breasts against my chest. I caressed her back and reached both hands down to cup her ass, squeezing and caressing the cheeks. She was doing the same to me, running her hands all over my back. I pulled back and took her hand.

"Come on, let's go to bed." I said and she smiled widely and followed me up the stairs and to my room. "I have to pee first." I turned into the bathroom and stood at the toilet. I felt her right next to me watching as I started pissing into the bowl. She chuckled a little as she watched me finish then said "My turn."

She sat down and spread her legs wide and let me watch her let loose into the bowl with a powerful stream. When she finished and reached for the toilet paper I stopped her, shaking my head. That earned me an exaggerated eye roll and when she stood up she moved to my side and hugged me with a leg on either side of my right hip. She got a devilish look in her eye and started rubbing her pussy on me, essentially wiping herself onto my thigh. She laughed and took off for the bedroom yelling "Grab a towel." on her way out.

I used my hand to try and get some of the moisture she left on me and brought it to my mouth. There wasn't much taste so I took the towel I used earlier and followed her. I entered the bedroom and was treated to one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. My lovely sister was laying on the bed with her head on my pillow with her right leg cocked to the side and her left propped up with her foot up by her ass. She was idly stroking her pussy with middle finger of her right hand while the left was lightly drawing circles around the areola of her right boob.

I moved to the foot of the bed and watched her for a few seconds. She stopped and rolled to her left side and said "Put the towel down." I followed orders and she rolled back into place and got settled in. "I leak a lot when I get worked up, and I'm worked up." She opened her legs wide and said in a low voice "It's time big brother, make me cum on your tongue."

I was more than happy to oblige and crawled between her legs and attacked those wide nipples I had been lusting after. I sucked one then the other then stayed on it running my tongue around it. I gave the other one the same treatment before I kissed my way down her flat stomach. As I moved my face closer to her pussy I was immediately overcome with her heavenly scent, strong and earthy and musky from her excitement. I got settled between her legs and put my nose at the bottom of her soaking slit and stuck out my tongue to drag both through her wetness to the top of her cunt. She looked down at me with lust in her eyes and moaned.

"Oooh Bob...oh fuck..." then with a long hiss she drew in a big lung full of air as I dipped down and repeated the motion with a flat tongue this time. She was so excited and wet that I was treated to a mouthful of her thick juices which I savored worked around in my mouth. It was the best thing I had ever tasted. I went to work, wiggling my tongue into her channel as far as I could to draw out more of the goodness.

I alternated doing that to circling her clit then back down to lick, suck and worship her wonderful pussy. Her labia were meaty and full as I licked both sides of her delicate lips. I pulled them into my mouth one at a time and sucked them while pulling back until they slipped out of my mouth. I kept it going for long minutes as she gave me moans of encouragement and sighs of contentment while I worked her pussy from one end to the other, teasing her clit off and on.

I pulled back a little to gaze at her, moving my left hand around to insert a finger into her incredibly slick cunt, feeling the juices slosh around and start leaking out as I moved it back and forth. I watched the thick grool trickle down to her asshole and moved my head down to catch it with my tongue.

"Oh yeah, I love that...do my ass Bob." I kept my tongue there listening to her breath quicken as I ran circles around her pretty little asshole. I used my fingers to scoop some pussy juice from her pussy and rubbed it all over the little star listening to her breath catch as I replaced my fingers with my tongue. I worked it into her for a second then licked the whole area, alternating using a light touch and a wide soft tongue. She groaned in pleasure as I took a big swipe on my way back up to her clit.

She reached down and held herself open and said "Suck it. Suck my clit." She was panting now, I looked up to see her face flushed with color. Her nipples were standing tall and hard, I watched them rise and fall with her breath. I latched on to her clit, sucking it into my mouth with light pressure as I lashed it with my tongue. She let go of her pussy and moved her hands to her nipples, twisting and pulling.

I kept the pace up and took her over the edge, feeling her stomach start to shake first, I put the palm of my right hand on her stomach just above her pubic hair and pressed with light pressure. I worked her clit steadily and then her whole body started jerking up and down as she came hard, screaming over and over as the spasms rocked her body. She could only take so much and pushed my head away from her super sensitive clit. I dove down and started scooping up the fresh wave of thick juice leaking out of her sopping cunt. I swallowed a mouthful then lazily tongued her pussy, cleaning her up the best I could.

The aftershocks were still coursing through her when she whispered "Come up here." I moved up and lay next to her and she put her head on my chest while I wrapped her up in a hug. She swung a leg over and put her hot wet pussy on my thigh and lay there panting, jerking once in a while as the little tingles subsided. I rubbed her back lightly and kissed the top of her head, holding my sister as she came down from her high.

As our breathing returned to normal she stirred, moving her body up enough to give me a kiss. Then another, and another longer one with tongue. She licked my chin up and down, tasting her juices and murmuring her approval.

"Fuck dude, you look like a glazed doughnut!" We laughed then she said "I don't know if I've ever cum that hard bro, you're very good at that."

"Glad you liked it, I've never seen as much thick juice come out of a pussy before. That was amazing sis, I really enjoy eating pussy."

"It shows. Quick break, go get us a couple cold ones." I went down to the fridge and grabbed a couple, made sure the house was locked up then headed back upstairs. She was just leaving the bathroom when I walked past.

"Without me?" I said with a grin. "Bad girl."

She came right back with "Is daddy going to punish me?" She got a funny look on her face and said "That sounded...that doesn't work."

"Agreed, I'm just getting used to the fact I'm having sex with my sister, let's leave Dad out of this." We got on the bed with our backs to the headboard and took a few swigs out of our bottles. I was interested now and asked "Would you do Dad if you had a chance?"

She thought for a long moment and answered "Nah that would be weird."

"And this isn't?"

"Not to me, I've wanted this forever. I've never had one of those Daddy's girl crushes on him. Would you do Mom?"

"In a heartbeat. Where do you think you got your amazing good looks from?" I wasn't just trying to flatter her, she really was a younger version of Mom. At sixty she was still looking good and took care of herself. "But you never have to worry about that, it would kill her if she even knew I said that."

"Yeah, they've joined a church down there, did you know that?

"Dad told me, says it was Mom's idea but it's not that bad."

She finished her beer and set it on the nightstand. I took that as a cue to do the same. "Lay down." She ordered. I did as I was told and she straddled me, settling her pussy down on my half hard cock. Leaning her head down to kiss me she said "Enough of the talk about the 'rents. It was drying me up."