One Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This'll fit you, fuckhead left it here before we broke up so throw it away when you get home."

"Thanks" I got my cum filled shirt and kissed her on the way out. I left for home, promising to call her Monday night about doing something later in the week. I walked on air to my car and thought about nothing but her for a couple hours.

----------

I took a shower and got a few things done before heading to the garage about noon. I like to tinker with things and fix them to sell. I wasn't getting rich by any means but I made enough each year to help offset the cost of a vacation somewhere nice, last year it was to Miami in January when it's an average of twenty nine degrees around here. Right now I was fixing a riding lawnmower I picked up from someone's curb. All it needed was a twenty five dollar switch and I had it running. I'm cleaning it up today and sharpening the blades to get it ready for sale. If I make it shiny I'll get four or five hundred for it.

I was cleaning the tires when I heard a car door close. My sister was right on time and had pulled around back to park next to the garage. I was wiping my hands on a shop rag when she came in through the open bay door with a six pack of my favorite beer. She was looking good, regular jeans and a tee shirt with her hair still a little damp from a shower. She lived about fifteen minutes from me, in fact my house was about halfway between hers and Sarah's. Lisa lived closer to the train so she could walk to the yellow line and get downtown for her job.

She twisted the top off a couple beers and put the other four in the mini fridge along with the case I already had in there. I took the opportunity to admire her ass, it was pear shaped and looking good in those tight jeans.

"If I'd known you had all that beer I wouldn't have bothered," she said as she shut the door. "So...how was your night? I want to hear the deets."

"I'm not sharing all the details Lisa, you'll have to ask her."

"Oh we talked earlier. I heard her side now I want to hear yours. Was she good? How did she taste? How many times did you fuck?"

"Yes, fantastic, and three. That's all the info you're getting out of me. What did she say about me?"

"She swore me to secrecy, but it was all good." She winked and took a huge drink of her beer, downing half of it. After a couple burps she looked around and pulled over an old kitchen chair to sit next to me while I wiped the grease off the rims. We talked about the weather and family for a few minutes then topic of Sarah came up again.

She took a deep breath and said "So what do you think brother of mine, is she girlfriend material? I mean, are you going to be exclusive?" She sounded nervous, like she was dreading the answer.

"She didn't tell you what we decided?"

"She did, and again, I want to hear it from you. Are you going to steal my best friend from me?" She was sounding upset now, her voice quavered a little and she was tapping her foot. I stopped what I was doing and looked at her, my eyes staring into hers as I took a second to collect my thoughts. She stared back with a look I'd never seen from her before. I couldn't figure out why she was getting upset.

"Lisa, nobody is stealing anyone. We're going to take it slow and see what happens. Why are you asking me these things, what's up?"

"I know her is all, she's head over heels right now. I could hear it in her voice. I've heard it before. She's going to jump into this like she jumped into her other relationships and I won't see her for months. But this time I won't see you either. Where does that leave me? Huh? What do I do when the two most important people in my life disappear off into their own world?" She drank the last of her beer and went to the fridge. "Want another?"

"Yeah." I finished mine and took a cold one from her. She plopped back down and looked at me expectantly.

"Wow, you caught me off guard here, but first, why would you think I wouldn't be around. We see each other at least once a week and that's not going to stop."

"You say that now but I know how it is. You'll only have eyes for her and I'll be alone again. I hate being alone."

"What do you mean alone? I spent four years with Clarissa and we saw you all the time. Why would my being with Sarah be any different?"

"It's different because she was mine first!" She practically yelled at me. She took a couple breaths before speaking again, this time a little calmer. "Nothing will be the same now, everything will change."

"That's the way life goes Lisa. Things change. People change. I get where you're coming from and I promise not to leave you out. I love you Lisa, you're my only sibling and we've been close all our lives. It's not going to change our relationship."

"Ok, I'm sorry I went off like that. I just don't want to lose either of you. If you break up then it's going to put me in an awkward position. And now with Mom and Dad retired to Florida I have nobody to talk to about stuff. Not that Dad would ever talk but I really miss Mom."

"Ok I understand that. I'll always be available to talk, I want you to remember that. As far as Sarah goes I just won't break up with her." I smiled at her and said "For you I would live the rest of my days in agony rather than put you in an awkward position." She cracked up laughing and swatted me on the arm.

"Fucker, no you won't but thanks for trying to cheer me up." We both laughed and I moved my chair to the other side of the mower to do those wheels. I went back to wiping and without looking up I asked, "So what did you mean last night by saying you were jealous?" I looked over at her and she was looking down.

Without looking up she said "Umm...you know I want to...shit...umm..."

I jumped in with "Fuck her? She told me you hit on her a lot and if you were the least bit sober when you did you might get somewhere."

"That's part of it yeah, but there's uhhh...something else too. I can't really talk about it." I immediately thought of my conversation with Sarah about Lisa's drunken ramblings.

"Lisa, you know you can talk to me about anything. We've always been honest with each other. Remember the 'Family first pinky promise'. Something's up with you and I'd like to know what's going on." Years ago we swore to be best friends above all others and for the most part it was true. We would tell each other everything, which led to some pretty graphic discussions over the years. I secretly loved hearing about her adventures and sometimes used it for my beat off material. Yeah, there were periods of time we didn't see each other as much but we know the other will be there immediately if needed.

She drew in a big breath and looked at me. I met her gaze and raised my eyebrows. "No judgement ok? Don't get mad at me or think I'm weird. Well, maybe a little weird." Her eyes were pleading with me, her face wrinkled with frown lines.

"Whatever it is Sis I promise, no judgement. Just tell me so I can understand."

"I am jealous...but...I'm jealous of her. She gets to be with you and I can't. There, I said it ok? I've had feelings Bob, feelings for you that I can never act on. Family shouldn't do those things so I just keep my feelings in. I wish you weren't my brother ok? I wish I could be her."

You could hear a pin drop right then. Even though I'd heard inklings of this from Sarah listening to her admit this to me was kind of crazy. I was at a loss for words. I thought about how tough that must have been for her to say that. She got up and walked over to the bay door and looked out at nothing. I could see her shoulders start to shake so I got up and walked over to her.

I put a hand on her shoulder and she flinched a little. "Hey, it's ok. Don't cry Lisa, come on back and sit down." She followed me back to the chairs and picked up her beer and finished it signaling me to get another.

I gave her one and pulled my chair around to sit next to her. She set the beer on the bench and lifted the bottom of her tee shirt up to wipe her eyes affording me a nice view of her flat stomach and the bottom of her light blue bra. She sniffled and smiled at me.

"So do you think I'm weird? I think I'm weird, I think something's wrong with me."

"I don't think that Sis. Look, this is a lot to take in. I'm not gonna lie, this is the last thing I expected to fly out of your mouth today." I smiled at her and tried to lighten the mood and I realized I had had to choose my words carefully so I wouldn't let on that I had heard about her feelings last night. "You've come up with some wild shit before but this...wow. Just wow." She was going to say something but I held my hand up to stop her. "Nothing's wrong with you. I need to think about this, you're not the only one with feelings around here. I've thought about you in the past but that's all it was...thoughts. Why now Lisa? Why haven't you told me before?"

She looked at me with her mouth open for a second the replied to me almost whispering "I don't know. I don't even know why I told you now. I should have just kept it to myself. But...the feelings have gotten stronger since you and Clarissa broke up. I thought, here's my chance, I can tell him. But I didn't have the balls to just come out with it. Then today you wanted to know what was bothering me...and you're starting a thing with my best friend so here we are."

"How long have you felt like this, I mean, other than how we get a little handsy when we're drunk you haven't given off any serious clues or given me any reason for me to think you felt this way."

"Since high school really, I always thought I'd grow out of it. I talked to Mom about a crush I had on a guy who had no clue. She told me to move on to someone who noticed me, to play the field. So I did but they never lived up to you." She got up and paced around the garage. After a few seconds she spun on her heels and looked right at me, "You've thought about this too?"

"I've thought about you before, yes. Remember that time I told you I wish you weren't my sister?" She nodded her head and smiled. "I've always thought you were beautiful and it was something in the back of my mind but I never thought it would go anywhere."

"So you were the one using my panties when you lived at home?" It was more of a statement than a question.

I could feel myself blushing. I was at a loss for words, my deepest darkest fantasy was telling me she felt the same way and I was caught off guard. "Um...yeah. That was me."

"Good, I'm glad. The thought of Dad beating off into them just gives me the yuks." We both laughed at that. She added "I knew it was you, it stopped when you moved out. You can still use them if you want to, just ask. I gotta piss I'll be right back."

"Me too, I'll walk with you." We headed into the house with her leading the way. She glanced over her shoulder about halfway in and caught me red handed staring at her cute slim ass. She just giggled and put a little extra swish in her step.

"Race you!" she said and took off, running the last fifty feet and up the back steps. I didn't even try and just watched her, feeling glad she was in a good mood again. I heard the bathroom door close just as I came in so I went upstairs to the other one. Once I came back down she was waiting for me in the kitchen with a serious look on her face.

"So we're ok?"

"We're ok, we're more than ok." I moved closer to her and lightly held her shoulders. "I don't think there's anything wrong with what you just told me. I'm flattered that someone as gorgeous as you would think of me that way. I just need some time to process all of this and then there's Sarah to think about. "

I pulled her in for a hug and instead of the usual hug she melted into my arms. She felt so good; she was almost as tall as me and fit perfectly. I loved the feeling of her boobs squishing into my chest and the way she put just enough pressure from her groin to mine to make it feel good without being lewd. I moved my head back a little but left our crotches together and looked at her face. She looked so happy, so beautiful in that moment. She leaned forward for a kiss and I met her halfway.

We've kissed before, just pecks while saying hello or good bye but this was way different, we held it for a few seconds then pulled back. Staring into her eyes she whispered "More" and we met again, this time with a little more urgency. It felt odd kissing my sister like this. I felt her tongue tease my lips so I opened my mouth and we wrestled our tongues together for what felt like an eternity but was probably only two minutes. When we broke apart we were both breathing a little heavier, our crotches were still glued to one another and I was getting hard but my cock had nowhere to go in the tight confines of the old jeans I was wearing. I was the first to move back and I reached down to move my cock pointing up so it had room to grow.

"I guess you like me too," she smiled from ear to ear as she watched.

"I do Sis, and this feels good, too good. Didn't that seem a little weird? Kissing me like that?"

"It felt like I always thought it would Bob, dreamy and wonderful and my panties are soaked."

I pulled back from her and said "Let's go back to the garage. You can help me finish cleaning the mower." I was stalling for time because I had no idea what to do next. My cock was screaming for attention but my brain said slow down. All those feelings I had yesterday for Sarah were now on the back burner as I watched this beautiful, vibrant woman almost float down the sidewalk back to the garage with her long dark hair cascading down halfway down to that perfect ass. I had to figure this out soon or there could be trouble. I thought to myself 'Man, what a problem to have.'

Back in the garage we set about getting the mower done. We were working in close proximity and brushing up against each other, talking and being playful. Just like our normal interactions but now it took on a whole new meaning. She slammed another beer, making it two to my one in the last half hour. She was starting to feel it, being all giggly and saying suggestive things.

After what Sarah said about her passing out during sex and being blackout drunk the other night, I felt I should say something. When she sat back down I asked "So do we need to talk about your drinking? You're pounding them today, you're even out drinking me and that's saying something."

"I'm in a good mood, that's all. I don't drink during the week so I make up for it on the weekends."

"You've been in a good mood for a while now, you're getting hammered every weekend and you should slow down a bit."

"I'm fine, really. We're in a rough patch at work, I've had to work ten and twelve hour days. I like to unwind...so what?"

"So what is you're drinking too much. Passing out and blackout drinking worries me. I can't let you drive home tonight. I'll take you and pick you up from the station tomorrow night. You come in on the six forty right?"

"Fuck dude, calm down. Ok, you drive and yes, tomorrow I should be on the six forty. I'll text if that changes. Now give it a rest ok? You're sounding like dad."

"Just be careful, I worry about your safety. Bad things happen to wasted hotties. Slow it down when you're out on the town. And besides, I'm not going to respond when you hit on me at a time when you won't remember it. So there's that."

"So I can hit on you?" she said with a big smile.

"Really? That's what you got out of that whole speech." I was smiling now too but wanted to fuck with her.

"Ok ok. I'll be careful and I'll slow down. But not today, if you're driving I'm drinking!"

With that she gulped half a beer down. I rolled my eyes and reached over and put my palm on the side of her face. She tilted her head into it and I looked her in the eye and leaned in and kissed her softly and said "Do it for me Lisa, I don't want anything bad happening to you." She nodded and stood, heading for the door.

"Fuckin' beer runs right through ya, be right back." I drank the rest of my beer and grabbed a bottle of water. A few minutes later she was back and we decided to order something. We finished cleaning the mower by the time the food showed up and once our stomachs were full we got into my car to drive to her house. She was still buzzed but not drunk and we talked about Sarah for the short ride there. She didn't want to fuck up what Sarah and I started yesterday but made it clear she wanted me too. I turned down an invitation to come in, and because her neighbors knew who I was we didn't kiss goodbye.

I didn't have to call Sarah until tomorrow and I had no idea what to say when I did. I made a mental note to keep it short and set up another date as soon as she would let me. Realistically there was no future with Lisa and pursuing Sarah seemed like the right choice.

I went to take a shower and got ready to relax. Back to work tomorrow for another week of ten hour shifts. I had to be up at five o'clock to be there at six and leave at four thirty. The extra money was nice though, I was doubling up on my car payments and I added anything left over to my mortgage. Lisa and I got a lucky break when our Grandparents on my Mom's side announced ten years ago that when we turned twenty five and if we could prove we had good paying and stable jobs they would give us the money for the down payment. They ended up giving us fifty thousand each and were involved in the whole process to make sure we didn't do anything stupid with it. We're both doing well financially and I thank my lucky stars they helped us out.

I got out of the shower and opened the medicine cabinet to get my shaving cream and out fell a pair of panties. I picked them up and felt that the gusset was wet, Lisa had left me a surprise. I let them lay there while I shaved then took them and my phone to bed with me.

I picked them up and turned them inside out and took a huge whiff of the wet gusset. They smelled of excited pussy and a little pee and the scent was strong. I guess little sis was really was wet for me today. I reached down and started lightly running a finger up and down the underside of my thickening cock while I turned the panties this way and that to get at the best smelling part. I brought both hands up to hold them while I licked the center, wishing it was really my sister's pussy I was licking instead. I started stroking with my right hand and stuffed the gusset of the panties into my mouth and sucking on them. I went slowly, savoring the taste and smell. I was thinking how stupid I was, I could have been tasting the real thing if I had played my cards right. It's didn't take much longer for me to cum all over my chest and it was a huge load.

As I came down from the pleasure I wondered if Lisa and I could carry on an affair and still have a normal brother/sister relationship. I doubt it. Everything would change and while life would be different I hope the change would be for the better. I had to have her now; I needed to fuck my sister. Later on I fell asleep with her panties next to my face, with her lovely scent drifting across my nostrils now and then.

----------

I received a text from Sarah Monday afternoon telling me to call around seven but I explained I had to get Lisa from the train and pushed it to eight. Work went smooth and I was home in plenty of time to shower and eat a bite before picking her up.

I was sitting in the parking lot when my phone pinged right on time asking where I was. I told her where I parked and in a minute she came around the corner looking like a model from a Macy's advertisement. She was wearing a gray pencil skirt with a white top and matching gray short blazer. The only difference from a between her and a high paid fashion model were the black pair of tennis shoes instead of heels. It was much easier to commute that way. With her long hair blowing in the breeze she looked so beautiful to me.