One Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we can't have that!" I said and pulled her head back down to make out some more. She moved to my neck and kissed and licked there before moving down to my chest. She planted little kisses working down to my cock, my legs automatically spreading to make room for her. My cock was rising now as she started licking the underside and teasing the crown. She turned her head a little and sucked it into her mouth without using her hands and started to slowly move her head up and down.

Grabbing it with her hand she pulled her mouth off and started stroking. She said "I know I told you I would swallow your first load, but I need this inside me." She resumed sucking for a bit then pulled off and moved her body to position it at her entrance. We looked down and watched as she settled down on it. We both sighed as she started working it in, she was so wet it slid all the way in in a couple strokes. She moved her hips and sat there for a few seconds to let her tight pussy adjust.

"Oh Bob, I thought this day would never come." Moving her hips slowly back and forth she said "You feel so good inside me, your dick is a perfect fit."

"You're so tight." I almost whispered as I watched her hips pick up speed. Her hair framed her face beautifully and her eyes were looking straight into mine as we picked up the tempo and my hips were thrusting up a little to match her downward strokes. It felt amazing to be inside my sister, I stared up into her eyes as we took our love for each other to the next level. A wave of emotion washed over me and I felt as if I've never loved anyone so much in my life. She was right that we fit together just right and the feel of her velvety walls was amazing.

She was so wet now I could feel my balls getting wet as her grool leaked out over my balls. I watched her face as she worked her hips back and forth, without much up and down. She was using me, slowing once in a while to slam herself down and work her hips in little circles. When she picked up the pace I tried to match her but our rhythm was thrown off.

In an almost annoyed tone she told me "Just stay still...I got this." So I pushed my hips up a little and held them in place, offering myself to her like a real life Sybian without the vibrating option. She smiled and said "Good boy, I'm getting close...oh bro...it's coming soon." Working her hips faster now, my darling sister was making little squeaks and grunts as she worked herself to her orgasm. I was getting there too but held it back, I wanted her to get her pleasure first. Her hips were moving faster now, her eyes screwed shut in concentration and there was sweat forming on her brow.

Abruptly she threw her head back and screamed, her hips slowed to a jerky motion and she came hard, I heard then felt a short stream of wetness flood my groin. Over and over she let out grunts as she rode the waves. Taking her hands off of my chest and leaning back upright and holding herself almost still I could feel her pussy clenching my cock as I watched her beautiful face relax into a smile as came down. She lowered herself down and hugged me, breathing hard and catching her breath.

I started fucking myself up into her and whispered in her ear "Hold still, I got this." She chuckled and said "Smart ass."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight and slammed my cock up into her over and over, feeling the juices come out of her and drip over my balls and on to the towel. I was close and slowed a bit, getting the right friction for me to get off. The tingling started about the same time she started talking to me.

"Cum for me Bob... cum in your little sisters' pussy... I wanna feel it baby... cum for me." That triggered me and I yelled out when I came, thrusting up and holding myself there I let loose with rope after rope of cum. It felt as if I was unleashing two spurts a second as my balls unloaded themselves. The spasms slowed and I relaxed my body and enjoyed the tingling aftershocks coursing through me.

"Lisa...oh fuck that was good, I love your pussy. I want to do this forever. I love you so much."

"Me too baby, me too. We were meant to be like this. I've never felt better than I do right now."

I could feel the cum running out of her onto me, I loved it and started making little circles with my hips as my cock softened. The smell of sweat and sex was thick in the air, along with a hint of her shampoo as I drew in a deep sniff of her essence.

My now soft cock slipped out of her followed by another bit of my cum. She moved a little to curl up to my side and we held each other and stared into each other's eyes, not needing to say anything as our love for each other intensified. We stayed like that until our breathing returned to normal.

I was holding her tight as she kissed and nuzzled my neck and said "Mmm...we have to get up, my pussy's a mess and she's getting cold." She said into my neck. She lifted herself up and I moved enough to get the towel and hand it to her. She wiped herself quickly then hopped up and headed for the bathroom.

"I'm gonna wash off in the shower, join me?" She said as I watched her ass wiggle out of the room. I heard the water turn on and came in to find her bent over adjusting the temperature.

"You have such an amazing ass!" I whispered as I went to her and grabbed a handful. I caressed both of her cheeks for a second then I wiped a finger through her sopping wet pussy and she made a little noise like 'eek'and straightened up and spun around, smiling as I brought the shiny finger to my mouth and licked it clean.

"Nasty boy...now get in." I stepped in and she followed while I got wet under the warm water. We switched places while she got warm then she hugged me tightly, putting her pussy on my left thigh. She let out a sigh and then I felt a warm wetness on my leg. I pulled back a little and looked down to watch the stream flow out of her onto my leg, the lightly yellow tinted pee mixing with the water and heading for the drain. The warmth felt good on my leg but was over all too soon and she squeezed out the last drops and hugged me again.

We spun around and she said "Gotta go?" I nodded and let my own pee out, while she leaned back to watch it splash on her. She watched for a couple seconds then reached between us to point my cock at her pussy and move it around before I ran out.

"There," she said "We've marked each other so we're destined to be together forever." We both laughed and soaped up to finish the shower. After we dried I gave her the clean panties and a tee shirt and I put one on and some boxers then we went to the kitchen for a snack. We got a bag of chips and a couple waters and sat on the barstools next to each other.

"You haven't said a thing about Sarah all night." She took a handful of Dorito's and resumed munching, looking at me expectantly and waiting for me to answer.

"What's to say? She's at a wedding and won't be back until tomorrow evening. She's going to text me when she gets back, we'll talk then."

"Are you going to tell her about us? How we are now officially a pair of perverts?"

"You know that's the first thing she's going to ask me right? What should I say Lisa, I'll tell her as little or as much as you want but you know she's ok with all of this."

She thought for a moment then said "Ya know what? Fuck it. Tell her we're fucking now. Tell her we're not going to stop either. Wait, we are going to keep fucking around right?"

"Yes sweetie, we're going to keep fucking around. The question is do we include her. Do you want to have a threesome?"

"I don't know, her and I have to talk about that first. I've wanted to do her forever so who knows, maybe we'll get together for a wild night and then decide whether or not to include you!"

I smiled at that "I just want to remind you that I'm going to want her around. You asked me before and I'll answer now, she's girlfriend material."

"So I'll be the third wheel then...so you won't care if I start a relationship also?"

"It's not that I don't care... I mean we...we don't have a choice right? I can't think of any scenario where us going public will end well. Sarah should be the only other person who knows. This is all so crazy right now I don't know how to feel."

We locked eyes for a few seconds, I could see hers watering up so I hopped down and hugged her, her legs on either side of me. We held each other tight for a bit then she pulled back and wiped her eyes.

"I know how I feel, I love you. I'm in love with you." She said with emphasis on the in. "I have been for a long time, you're the guy I've always wanted."

"I love you too baby, I think you're amazing. But we'll have to keep our feelings secret. Nobody, including Sarah, should know that I would give my left nut to have you all to myself."

She smiled widely at that and hugged me. "Come on, let's go back to bed, I'm spending the night." I put the chips away while she went back upstairs. I heard her yell "I gotta piss and you're going to miss it!" I took the stairs two at a time.

----------

"Hey!" I said looking at Sarah on my phone. "How was the wedding? Have fun?"

"It was your usual wedding, but my Uncle spent way too much money for something that will end in divorce. They were arguing at the reception, it was open bar and everyone got wasted, I don't know what they were arguing about but she locked herself in a bathroom and wouldn't come out for an hour. The rest of us forgot about her and partied. It was a blast. Sooo...tell me about your "date" with Lisa." She said using air quotes with her fingers.

"The night out was fun, we walked to Jimmy's and shot some pool." I stopped there, wondering how to phrase the next part. I was silently cursing being on a video call. After a few seconds she cleared her throat making me look back at the phone screen.

"Just tell me Bob...did you two..."

"Yup."

"Oh my God...really? Shit that's hot as hell! I want to hear all the details!"

"Here's the thing Sarah, she didn't exactly swear me to secrecy but she doesn't want me to share details. I will say it was great, she wasn't disgusted with my penchant for pee and we're going to keep doing it. You'll have to talk to her about anything else you want to know."

"Wow, ok. Umm...where does that leave me then?"

"I thought about that all day. While this thing with me and her is exciting, it could never be anything more than what it is. Let me say this, if you'll have me I want you in my life. I know it's barely been a week but we have fun together and I want to see if we could take it to the next level."

I couldn't read what she was thinking, she has an excellent poker face. After a few seconds of silence she smiled and said "So you want to have the best of both worlds." She let out a long breath and replied "Ok, we can do that for a while. But here's my deal. I want the majority of your time. She's going to be your side piece. If you want to explore a relationship with me that's how it's going to be, otherwise I'm happy to just keep it casual and I'll keep searching for Mr. Right and you'll just be Mr. Right now."

"That works for me, I think the three of us should sit down and talk about it."

"Yeah, let's do that in person, I feel like she needs to be in on the discussion."

"Agreed, when do you want to get together?"

"I've got a busy week coming up, how about Saturday?"

"Ok, should I call Lisa or do you want to?"

"I'll call her, I'll also get her to tell me all about your night of debauchery." We both laughed.

"I said "She probably will, I'm just doing what I'm told like a good boy."

"I like that Bob, you're honest, you follow orders and you're a good fuck. If you can keep your dick in your pants and only fuck the two of us I can see this going somewhere." She chuckled and said "As if you'll be able to keep up with us!"

"I'll do my best, and if I can't you two will always have each other... as long as I can watch."

She laughed heartily and said "Proving once again that all men are alike. I'm gonna call your sister, goodnight Bob."

"Goodnight Sarah." I signed off feeling very good about how this was shaping up. I was still a tiny bit worried though, it all seemed too good to be true.

----------

The week flew by, all of us busy with work and life. I texted every night with both of them and I know they were talking back and forth too. Everyone was on board for Saturday night and there were enough flirty hints thrown around to make it seem like a threesome was a forgone conclusion. The girls insisted on being in charge of food, I was told that I just needed to be at Sarah's at seven with a case of beer and a bottle of Stolichnaya. That seemed a bit much to me but I did what I was told and showed up on time and eager to see what the night would bring.

Sarah answered the door wearing a pair of denim boyfriend shorts and a Pink Floyd tee shirt. Her coppery hair was in a high ponytail with a curly face framing tendril coming down each side. The way her tits moved about freely it was clear that she had chosen to go braless. She looked stunning.

"Come on in." she said and when she shut the door she took the bottle from me and I followed her to the kitchen. I set the beer on the counter and went to open the fridge but she rushed over to me and wrapped me up in a huge hug, squeezing so hard it took me by surprise and I stumbled back a couple steps and let out an "Oof." I pulled her in tight and we held the hug for a bit, rocking side to side. She pulled back a little and kissed me, soft and sensual. I was leaning back in for another when the back door burst open and my sister came bustling in, bags of Chinese take-out in her hands. She was dressed casually as well in a pair of loose shorts and a white tee with her long brown hair flowing freely. She put the bags on the table and rushed over to us.

"Me too me too!" She cried and put an arm around each of us and held us for a few seconds. She released us and grabbed my face with two hands and kissed me, holding it for a little longer than a sister and brother should. We broke the kiss and I stared into Lisa's eyes, wanting more but Sarah cleared her throat and said "Where's mine?"

Lisa and I both leaned toward her at the same time and bumped our heads causing the three of us to burst out laughing. Sarah took Lisa's hand and pulled her over and laid a kiss on her with tongue that made my boy parts tingle. They pulled back and smiled at each other then Lisa said "Let's eat before it gets cold, I'm starving. Bob, get us a beer will ya?" I met them at the table while they pulled the takeout from the bags and we dove in.

With our appetites sated we sat in the living room with Lisa and I on opposite ends of the sofa and Sarah sitting close to me in an overstuffed chair. We passed the bong around a couple times then Sarah jumped up and said "Shots!" She went to the kitchen to get the Stoli and shot glasses.

I looked at Lisa and asked "Is it going to happen? All of us?"

"Fuck, I hope so. I've been wet all afternoon just thinking about it. I'm a mess right now it's a good thing I brought a change of clothes." I looked over at her long legs and with a grin she opened them up to let me see. I could see up the leg of her shorts enough to tell she was wearing blue panties but nothing else.

"I can't wait to taste you." I said.

"I can't wait to taste her!" She said loud enough for Sarah to hear her as she was walking back with the bottle and shot glasses.

"I heard that." Sarah said and set everything down and proceeded to pour us all one. She raised her glass and looked right at Lisa and said "Here's to tasting!" We all downed our shots and the party was on. The beer was going down smooth and the conversation was easy as we got a buzz on and lowered our inhibitions. We were three shots in when Lisa announced she had to piss.

My ears perked up and I looked at her expectantly but as she walked away she said "Not this time, I need to freshen up." When we heard the door close Sarah took a seat next to me and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in.

She whispered in my ear "I'm in if you are, you want this to happen tonight?"

"Absolutely baby, this is a dream come true for me." She kissed me then, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I reciprocated and started feeling up her braless tits. Her nipples were hard already and I pinched them lightly causing her to moan in my mouth. I broke the kiss and move to her neck and she tilted her head to give me room. I kissed and licked my way up to her ear and whispered "I'm so fucking horny, I need you."

She pulled back and replied "And you'll have me and your sister, but all in good time. Let's finish getting good and buzzed first, I love to fuck with a buzz on." We heard Lisa coming back and Sarah jumped up and said "My turn."

As she walked away my sister sat down next to me and pulled her panties out of her pocket and handed them to me. "Here ya go bro, I wiped up my sopping wet cunt with them after I pissed. I think there's more grool that anything on them, you should be able to use them for a week." She laughed heartily and hugged me giving me a big kiss on the cheek.

I stuffed them into my jeans pocket and looked at her with a serious look and said "How are you doing, getting buzzed? Sarah wants to party some more before we..."

"Fuck?" She said and I nodded my head. "Yeah, I got a little buzz going, but nothing I can't handle. I won't let it get out of control tonight Bob, I want to remember this one."

"Good. Now kiss me." She smiled widely and leaned in. We made out until we heard the bathroom door open then sat back. Sarah went to the kitchen and came back with three cold ones.

"Look who's the party animal tonight!" said Lisa. She picked up her old beer and looked at it, it was still half full so she downed it and took the cold one from her.

"I know, it's usually the other way around. I think its part nerves, and part that I really want to let loose tonight. I've waited all week for this and I want to have fun."

Lisa asked "What's to be nervous about? You've had threesomes before."

"Well, yeah but only two and they were spur of the moment and definitely not with two people I love." Her face immediately turned bright red and she clapped her hand over her mouth.

Lisa chimed right in teasing her by singing "You said the L word, you said the L word." Sarah looked embarrassed and gazed over at me and shrugged her shoulders and smiled a little smile.

She looked at Lisa and said "Oh shut it. You know I love you, I love you like a sister. I've known both of you a long time so... you know...I love you guys." She looked at the floor for a second then lifted her head to look straight at me. "I may be catching some feelings though, I hope you don't think it's too soon for that."

I took a moment to put the words together then looked at her and said "Nah, it's not too soon. I feel the same way, it's been a whirlwind couple of weeks huh? I mean, I got my dream girl," she smiled the biggest smile then I looked at Lisa and said "And I got my fantasy girl. Never in a million years would I think that would happen yet here we are. I feel like I must be the luckiest man alive right now."

Both of them made that noise in their throat that sounded a little like 'Aww' and moved to hug me. We stayed like that for a full minute before I pulled out of their grasps and said "Shots!" I poured three more and as we lifted them to toast I said "To threesomes!" and we downed them. Now that everything was decided we really had fun partying. It was all sexual innuendo and copping feels. At one point they ganged up on me and had me pinned down and they took turns making out with me. I didn't fight too hard.

We started a game of truth or dare but Sarah said it was redundant, were all going to end up naked anyway. We decided one more shot and we'd do just that. I looked at my sister as the shot went down, burning a little. She looked into my eyes and nodded her head, I looked at Sarah and extended my hand as I got up and pulled her into a long kiss, out tongues dueling.