One Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door for her and was treated to a nice show of her long legs and she got settled in. I made my way back around and when I got in she leaned over and we kissed. Just a peck like we did before our talk yesterday, she reached for her seatbelt and I stole a glance at her legs that were looking fantastic, all tanned and smooth.

"How was your day?" I asked as we made our way out of the parking lot.

"It was fine, we figured out the issue we were having so I'm back to eight hours a day now, that's a relief. How are you? Talk to Sarah yet?"

"No, I have to call her at eight. I'm on ten hour days for at least another month but I like the extra cash."

"Bob, about yesterday...are you sure you're ok with this? We can go back to normal right now and never mention it again. I feel bad for putting you on the spot like that."

"It's ok Lisa, and yes I'm fine with all of this. Besides, who am I to turn down the hottest chick I know? But we have to talk and figure this out. We can't be exclusive, you know that right?"

She sighed heavily and said "I know, I thought a lot about it today...as much as I'd love to have you all to myself it's not an option. We can't just run away either. I'll be happy with what I can get, if it's just sex once in a while so be it." We went silent for a while after that, each of us collecting our thoughts. I pulled into my drive and shut the car off and turned to look at her.

She took a deep breath and said "I want to come in for a while, can I?"

"Sure, but you know have a call at eight and I need privacy for this one."

"That's plenty of time." She was already halfway out of the car before I had a chance to say anything. I really didn't want to make our first fuck a quickie. I followed her inside and shut the door. We made our way to the living room and she gestured towards the couch and said "Sit." I started to say something but she cut me off and started talking.

"You want to talk? Ok. Here ya go. I've wanted this for years and you want it too. That's all I need to know and we'll play it by ear from here on out. The only thing I ask of you is to not share details with anyone, including Sarah. What we do stays between us, agreed?"

"Agreed but I had hoped our first time wouldn't be so rushed...can we do this another night?"

"Slow your roll horndog, nobody said anything about fucking. Aunt Flo showed up this morning and while sex is not out of the question during shark week it isn't happening for our first time. So take your pants off and let me blow you."

I was speechless after that, surprised by her being assertive taking charge like this. I kind of liked it. I just nodded my head and stood while she hiked up her pencil skirt around her waist and dropped to her knees to untie my shoes. I lifted one foot then the other as she pulled them off. I undid my pants and let them fall and she pulled my boxers down with them. I sat and watched her pull them the rest of the way off and get situated between my legs.

"Damn Bro nice cock." She grasped it around the base and moved it from side to side, looking at it like she was inspecting and taking in every detail. I was fully hard now, harder than I've been for a while and there was a drop of pre come on the tip. She let it go for a second while she took off her blazer and shirt, then reaching behind her back she unclasped her bra and shook her shoulders, letting it fall of into her hands and tossed it to me. I brought it to my nose and smelled the inside of the cups, one after the other. They smelled of sweat and her perfume, a heady mixture that was amazing.

I gazed in wonder at her tits and then I reached down to feel them. They were a nice handful and perfectly symmetrical with dark brown areolas and nipples the size of the tip of my pinky. I saw her tan was all over and figured she'd been hitting the tanning booth. I'd never seen nipples that wide before and I wanted to suck on them but she had other plans.

She started stroking my cock and smiled at me sweetly before asking "Did you find the present I left for you?"

"I did and I put those panties to good use. You smelled so good I had a huge orgasm." She moved her other hand to lightly caress my balls and tickle my taint.

"I was worked up yesterday...by the time you dropped me off I had a wet spot on my jeans too. I didn't even make it to my bedroom I just rubbed one out on the sofa. I came so hard thinking about you." She sat up a little bit and leaned over to take the head of my cock into her mouth. I watched as she made a perfect O with her mouth and ease halfway down my rod before closing her lips around me and moving back up. She smacked her lips like she was tasting me and murmured an "Mmmm..." while dropping back down again. She was going slow, up and down on my shaft and getting it nice and wet.

Lisa pulled her mouth off of me and held my cock to the side and licked lightly around my balls, then taking each one into her mouth gently and tonguing them. I let out a huge sigh as she did that. "Like that big brother? Do you like it when I suck your balls?"

"Absolutely, I'll let you do that anytime you want."

"I'll bet you would." She ran her hand from the base of my dick to the top and we both watched as a big drop of precome came out. She dived on it and slurped it right up then using her tongue on the sensitive underside she teased me. I reached out to pull her hair out of the way and she pulled off and said "Sorry, forgot," and pulled a hair tie off of her wrist and in five seconds had her hair out of the way in a loose ponytail. With that done she got down to business going up and down and using her tongue on me. I leaned my head back and watched her go, she was really good at giving head, her mouth was working wonders on me and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

I managed to hold out for about five minutes but when she looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes and held eye contact as she took me all the way into her throat and slowly came back up I lost it. "Now!" I cried and she moved her mouth up so just the top part of my cock was in her mouth. She started stroking me and using her tongue on frenulum while staring into my eyes. I felt the tingling spread out through my whole body as I blasted the first shot into her mouth. I let loose with several more ropes of cum and watched as she had to swallow a mouthful and like a champ she stayed on me for the rest of my orgasm. She finally pulled off and swallowed again the smiled and watched me as I gasped and tried to catch my breath,

"Did I do good?" Before I could answer she licked up and down the sides of my dick the dipping her head down she licked and tongued me all the way down to my ass. She took a swipe at my taint before she pulled her head back up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Yes baby, you did great. Holy shit girl, you're fucking amazing."

"Thanks, I wanted it to be great, I want you to come back for more."

"I'm hooked, I can't wait for us to spend the night together."

"Maybe this weekend, we'll see. I should be done by Saturday, I'll keep you posted." With that she stood and started to get dressed, leaving the bra off and the shirt untucked. I looked at the clock, I had fifteen minutes left before my call to Sarah. Lisa saw me check the time and said "I know, I'm going. I'm starving anyway and have some good leftovers in the fridge."

She waited for me to finish buckling my belt and came over to me. I opened my arms and she slid in for a big hug. She felt so good in my arms, like she was meant to be there. I was going to have to work hard to keep my feelings in check, I felt so much love for her right now it was frightening. We moved our heads back and shared a long loving kiss, I could taste myself as our tongues worked slowly and we held each other tight.

"Ping me later." She said and was on her way to the door.

"Lisa." I said and she stopped and turned. "I love you."

Her face lit up and smiling that beautiful smile she said it back. "I love you too Bob." With that she was out the door and I watched her walk to her car.

I went back to the living room to get my shoes and socks and noticed she left her bra. I picked it up sniffed it again, the scent not as strong as before but still there. I sighed and wondered how I was going to be able to handle all of this. I took a leak and called Sarah.

"Hey you!" she answered cheerfully. "How are ya?"

"I'm good, what are you up to?" I grabbed a beer and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Just sitting around with my face in my phone. So did you talk to Lisa? She said she was going to your house yesterday."

"Yeah, she was here. We talked for a long time, figured some things out." I didn't follow up on that statement and there was an awkward pause.

"So did she tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Tell you what I told you the other night. About how much she wants you."

Shit. I didn't really want to get into this right now. I hadn't even figured this out for myself yet much less work through this with her.

So I asked "Did she say she was going to tell me?"

She sighed and said "She alluded to the fact that she might. Look Bob, I'm going to make this easy on you. I don't care. Really, I couldn't care less about what goes on between you and your sister. That's between you two. There's no decision to make here, you don't have to choose between her and me. If we decide to take our relationship further I only ask that you don't lie to me about it. No sneaking around. You won't have to anyway because I'll let you. Not gonna lie I think it's hot. She's hot. You're hot, and me? I just want in on it. I wanna play too."

She let out a huge breath and giggled. "Think about it Bob. You want to come over for dinner tomorrow night? I have to cook this stuff we didn't cook Saturday or it's going to go bad. We can talk more about it face to face."

"Sounds good, I can be there by five thirty. Should I bring anything?"

"No, and you still have beer in the fridge so you're good there."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I was pleasantly surprised that she was agreeable to all of this, and even more excited about her wanting to play with the two of us.

I shot Lisa a text 'Call me when you get a chance'. The phone rang within ten seconds, and I answered "So you told Sarah about your feelings about me, and then tell me to keep it a secret?" I was smiling but she didn't know that.

"Umm...first of all I didn't even know I had told her about my feelings until the next morning. I'm embarrassed about that. Then when we were on the phone the other morning I told her that since she knew maybe I should tell you too. And what I meant about us was the sexy details, like how good I do this or that. What positions we use or if I take it in the ass. That kind of stuff. Her knowing about us from here on out is something that's a given. Especially now that you two are...whatever you are."

"It's all good Sis I was fucking with you a little bit. Here's the thing, she thinks it's hot and she wants to play with us. What do you think about that?"

She hesitated a few seconds then said "I don't know Bob, I want you to myself first. I know I've been vocal about getting into her pants but all that can wait. I'm all in on figuring things out with you right now."

"Fair enough. I'm going over for dinner tomorrow night and I'll let her know then. And so you know, I plan on Sarah being a part of my life. I really like her so we'll all need to figure this out in the future."

"Bob, I'm sure when the dust settles it'll all work out ok." She laughed and said "More than ok for you, you'll have two hot chicks wanting to fuck you all the time you lucky fuck!" We both cracked up at that.

"What have I gotten myself into?" The laughter died down and I said "I have to get to bed sweetie, have to be at work at six. Oh, one more thing."

"Yeah?"

"Do you take it in the ass?"

"You know I do. We've talked about it before."

"Just checking sis."

"Ok horndog, I'll talk to ya soon, love you."

"Love you too Sis."

----------

After eating a nice dinner of pork chops and potatoes with a salad we sat on the couch and smoked. With our beer and wine on the coffee table we started to make out. I worked my left hand under her shirt to get at her boobs and traced my finger around her areolas and the little bumps all around them. Using my other hand to lift her shirt I broke the kiss and moved my head down to suck on her hard nipples. She sighed and held me to her, letting me go from one to the other.

"Let's go to the bedroom." She said so I got up and offered my hand and pulled her up. I watched the pair of thirty sixes sway back and forth as she stood up. We made our way into the bedroom and finished getting naked. Once situated side by side on the bed I went to resume my sucking but she stopped me.

"Hey, so did you and Lisa get things worked out?" She reached between us and fondled my half hard cock.

"Well, we got to a point where we know we want to get together, we're going to have sex and we want to have sex with you too. But when it comes time for her and I to fuck we want to be by ourselves at first. That being said I also want to be with you. I don't want to shut you out in any way. I think you're amazing and I want to see where this goes."

She smiled and said "I was hoping you would say that. I've no problem with any of that. I really like you too and I think I could get used to having you around. It's not like we're moving in with each other anytime soon so there's going to be plenty of time for the two of you to figure it out. Just let me know when and I'll happily let you two have you own time together."

"You really are something, you know that?" I moved between her legs and kissed her stomach. "I would venture to say there are not too many other ladies out there that would say 'Oh, you want to fuck your sister? Well go right ahead, fine with me. And oh by the way, whenever you're ready I want to fuck her too!"

We laughed and I moved further down and got settled in for a nice session of feasting on her beautiful pussy. I loved the way she tasted; her scent was lightly musky with a hint on cinnamon if that makes any sense. I dove right in, she was soaking wet with her labia plump and full. Her little clit was erect and peeking out from under it hood, just begging for attention.

I took a finger and smoothed out her labia then went back to getting my tongue inside to scoop out as much of her juices as I could. I worked my tongue around her clit and watched her tummy shake a little as I licked circles around it.

"I need your cock in me Bob, come up here and fuck me." She was breathing hard and held out her arms to coax me up. I figured there would be plenty of chances for me to feast on her cunt so I moved up and positioned myself to enter her as she reached down to line me up. I pushed into her wet cunt and inch at a time, purposely teasing her, smiling down at her beautiful face as I bottomed out.

"I need it hard this time...I need you to fuck me like an animal...please..." I nodded and started thrusting, giving it to her hard right away. She was soaking wet and I could hear squishing noises coming from her cunt. "Yes, yes like that...harder Bob I won't break."

I pulled out and stood by the edge of the bed and grabbed her legs and yanked her over to me. She let out a little yelp then a sexy giggle as I watched in awe the way her tits moved in different directions as they wobbled and came to rest. I pulled her over the rest of the way to line up her ass with the edge of the bed and sunk into her again. This time I had full control and grabbed her legs and put them so the heels of her feet were on either side of my face. Wrapping my arms around them I used them for leverage and resumed my thrusting.

I thrust in and out as hard as I could and my pelvic bone was making full contact with her each time I bottomed out, touching her clit over and over as I gave her the fuck she wanted. I moved my head a little and took the first three toes of her right foot into my mouth, licking between them and then sucking the big toe like it was a little cock.

"Oh fuck, do that, fuck me, suck my toes...yes yes! I'm cumming!" I looked at her face and saw her eyes were shut tightly and her face and upper chest were blushing red. I pulled off of her toes and kept up my attack as I slammed into her over and over while she rode the waves of pleasure. I felt more wetness around my cock and I looked down and saw white cream around the base and lower part of my cock.

She looked up at me and with a half-smile and wiped the sweat from her brow and said "Do it to me again, make me cum again." I didn't slow and kept up the steady pace, slamming into her as hard as I could. Her eyes were closed in concentration and her head was lying to her left side as she twisted and pulled her nipples. I could feel the tingling start in my balls as they slapped her cunt over and over with my relentless pounding.

"I'm getting close" I said as I watched her tits swaying back and forth, man I love those tits. Her nipples were red from her pinching them and hard as pebbles. She grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled them to her chest. I had to shift my stance to get back into rhythm and grabbed her hips.

"Oh fuck Bob here it comes...come with me Bob..." I couldn't come fast enough though and she went over the edge, letting go of her legs and throwing her arms to the side and grabbing handfuls of the bedsheet. She screamed over and over as she let the orgasm wash over her. I finally drove my cock into her as deep as I could and held it there as I let out a scream of my own and exploded. Rope after rope of my seed went deep into her channel while I reveled in the feelings coursing through my body after the amazing orgasm I just had.

I held myself there for another thirty seconds before my legs could take no more and I pulled out and threw myself up next to her and pulled her in for a sweaty hug, both of us panting and trying to catch our breath. After a few minutes she stirred in my arms to look at me and smiled widely.

"That was so good, just what I needed." We kissed and made out for a bit. She rolled over and got up. Holding out her hand she said "C'mon, let's take a shower." I took her hand and she let us into the bathroom and when she bent over to turn on the water I saw a trail of my come running down the inside of her leg. As soon as it was warm enough she hopped in, grabbing the shower head and pointing it between her legs.

"Ahh...I'm gonna be sore tomorrow" she said while she rubbed herself to get the cum off. "You must have had some frustrations to work out, lucky me!"

"Glad I could be of service!" We laughed and finished rinsing the sex off of our bodies. Just watching her wash her hair, watching those tits sway back and forth was getting me excited again. I was half hard when she glanced down and saw it.

"Oh no you don't, keep that thing away from me!"

I laughed and said "That's just a natural reaction to being next to one of the sexiest women alive."

She rolled her eyes and said "You're so full of it. But thanks, and I think you're hot too."

She stepped out and started drying off and I rinsed off before getting out and taking the towel she had for me.

"I have to go soon, five o'clock comes early." We finished in the bathroom and got dressed. She walked me to the door and laid a kiss on me that left my head spinning.

G'night sexy." she said.

"Goodnight Sarah." I was a few steps away when I turned and asked "Call you tomorrow?" She nodded her head with enthusiasm. I drove home smiling the whole way.

----------

The rest of the week flew by, I talked to Sarah every night either by text or an actual conversation over the phone. She had family obligations Saturday which required her to get up at six and drive to a wedding downstate, so Friday night was off the table also. Sunday afternoon was the next time I would talk to her.