One More Time

Story Info
My partner grinds one out as we rehearse the big finale!
959 words
4.09
7.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDDunne
JDDunne
21 Followers

We must have been doing it for over an hour. Both of us were hot and tired. Our hair was sweaty and our muscles ached from the unrelenting, repetitive motions. Natalie and I looked at each other as we gathered our strength for once more. We both finished our water and tossed the empty bottles aside. We came to each other once again, both of us panting.

She put her hand in mine and draped her other arm over my shoulder. I put my hand on her waist. I felt goosebumps on her slick skin. Her heart was pounding. I had a massive crush on Natalie Kline since eighth grade, and honestly, I never dreamed that I would be doing this with her. Sweat stung my eyes and I wiped it away with my forearm. Our gazes met.

She pressed play, the music started. I followed her lead and traced the steps she taught me over these last ten weeks. She was such a talented choreographer at just eighteen that the band director let her choreograph the entire show.

She was a natural dancer. She had ropy muscles and a lithe form that most guys overlooked in lieu of a busty, tanned cheerleader. Little did they know, she taught the cheerleaders their routines. The dance she had planned for the finale was ambitious and complicated. We did the entire routine again and I was exhausted. I felt my muscles giving out.

There was a dip and then a twist leading into the finale. The rest of the cast would come in from the wings and join us as we pulled out all the stops with a tap dance number. Going into the dip, Natalie's groin had pushed into my leg again, just above the knee. I swear I felt the soft folds of her pussy rubbing against me even through our clothes. Her leotard was tight. I could tell it was her backup as it was a little small. I looked down at Natalie and she gave me the signal so I lifted her out of the dip and started the turn for her. She turned off the music.

"Very good, Steve!" Natalie said.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Let's run the dip a few more times, you seem to really struggle with that," Natalie suggested.

I wasn't ready to "run the dip a few more times". I was ready to go home, peel off my clothes, hop in the shower, and then go to bed. Natalie waited for my reply. She was an absolute unit. She was barely even breathing heavily. She played soccer and volleyball. She was also on the swim team. She was no stranger to exertion.

"Okay." I spoke barely above a whisper as I walked over to her.

"I'd like to try something, do you think you could swing me into the dip so it looks more like a pendulum?" she asked.

"I'll try," I said. My words echoed in my head like muffled peals of a bell.

I lowered her into the dip and her groin pressed against my thigh again. I lifted her out and she finished with a quick pirouette. My God, I was horny. I hadn't realized how horny I was until I saw her grace as she moved so effortlessly. I felt my cock twitch to life. I really didn't want a boner, not now. In my internal monologue, I was begging my spastic pecker not to embarrass me by pitching a tent for Natalie to see, but I was steadily losing that argument with my libido.

"That was really lovely," I said, smiling.

"Thank you." Natalie smiled back at me as she spoke. "Can we run it again? It's still a little choppy."

I was exhausted. My muscles ached but I felt a warm surge in my chest and a tingle of butterflies in my stomach. "Okay," I said, getting into position again and waiting calmly for her to join me.

I watched her take a breath and slowly exhale. She stepped into her dance space and we ran the dip again, without music. Again her hips pressed into my thigh, I could swear she lingered there before finishing. Was she doing this on purpose? Was she grinding on me?!

We ran the dip a few more times and each time we did, I could feel her being slightly more deliberate. I was really getting into it. I imagined her juicy pussy and throbbing clit smashing into my knee. Maybe I wasn't imagining things; I could feel my knee was cool with moisture.

I couldn't hold back anymore. I felt spurts of cum pumping out of my cock and it wasn't long before my pants were a cold, soggy mess. There was a dark spot on my crotch and I was barely able to hide it from Natalie. I made up a cover story and told her I had to use the restroom.

When I returned, she was changing back into her street clothes. In fact, as I was opening the door, I caught a flash of the top of her butt as she was pulling on her jeans. Why wasn't she wearing her underwear?

Natalie turned to face me. She already had her stuff packed and was ready to leave.

"Good work tonight, Steve, we are going to knock their socks off with this number," Natalie said.

"Thank you," I replied, crestfallen that I wouldn't get to feel her legs quiver as she rubbed against me anymore.

"I think we still have to run the dip for a few more nights, just to make sure we have it down," Natalie said, smiling at me.

"I would be glad to." I smiled back. I couldn't wait for rehearsal tomorrow!

JDDunne
JDDunne
21 Followers