One Night at a Time - Jody Pt. 03

Story Info
Jody wants to see my cock pump cum.
986 words
4.37
8.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long day at work. Every time I saw Jody I could see my cock in her mouth fucking her face. There were a couple of times where I could not get up until the bulge in my pants went down. Not sure what was going to happen the rest of the week.

Jody was fine with playing masturbation games and sucking my cock but was struggling with actually fucking a married guy and a coworker. Willing to go along with whatever she wanted to do. Honestly, if she just wanted to suck my cock all week while playing with herself, I would be just fine. She had been one of the best face fucks I had ever had.

We finally got done with work about 8 pm. A few of us stopped to eat and we did not get back to the hotel until about 9:30 pm. Jody was at the far end of the table from me and I could see her glance my way on occasion, licking her lips and smiling.

Getting back to my room I unlocked the adjoining door and got ready to go to bed. I had just slipped into bed, naked, when there was a knock on the door.

Jody peeked in, "Can I join you tonight?"

"Of course."

She came into the room dressed as she had been before, camisole and panties. Jody slid in next to me, pressing herself next to me. I could feel her tits against my arm and her legs against mine.

"BRRR, it's kinda cold tonight," she said.

Jody did feel a little cold pressed up against me. I was on my back and she was on her side next to me. Feeling her almost naked body next to mine caused my cock to begin to come to life. She burrowed a little deeper into the covers and slid one leg over mine. Was more than willing to help her warm up.

"The bed will warm up a bit when we have been under her a couple of minutes," I said, moving my arm from between us to above her head.

"Hmmmm," she moaned snuggling up to me.

Her leg slid up over my cock that was now at full attention. After rubbing with her leg for a minute she pulled her leg back and reaching under the covers grabbed my cock with her hand. She was slowly stroking my cock up and down.

"I really liked swallowing you this morning, but I did not get to see you cum. You know I like to watch you cum."

I just moaned as she kept stroking me. Jody pulled the covers back and slid her head down my body. She began licking the head of my cock popping the head in and out of her mouth. After a minute or so of that she sat up, reached down and pulled her panties off.

"I am going to fuck you with my mouth again, but I want to see you cum."

"I'll try to remember," I smiled.

She laid back down taking me in her mouth again. Her hand had moved down between her legs and she began to finger her pussy. Just like earlier today, her mouth acted just like a pussy, with her lips pulling and tugging on my cock.

Occasionally she would stop with my cock all the way in her mouth, her throat massaging the tip. I was just laying back enjoying the immense feeling of her sucking my cock like that. Had to keep reminding myself to be ready to pull out so she could see me cumming. Could also feel her working her pussy harder, clearly sucking my cock was getting her excited.

My cock was getting closer to cumming. Reaching up I put my hands on her head to hold her steady and began pumping my cock into her mouth. I could tell she was humping her hand pretty hard as I continued my assault on her mouth. My cock was swelling as I pulled her head away from my cock. The first blast from my cock hit her right in the face as cum began to pump from my cock. She moved her head back a bit as my cock continued to spurt cum in front of her face onto my stomach.

"OH, damn, cumming," words gasped their way out of her mouth as her body tensed with an orgasm sweeping through it.

I had released her head and laid back on the pillow trying to catch my breath. Jody moved her head back down to my cock taking the head back into her mouth and sucking on it pulling the remaining cum out of my cock. Then moving up to my stomach began licking the remaining cum from me. Turning to look at me she made a show out of swallowing the cum in her mouth. She then scraped the cum on her face with her finger and licked it clean.

Smiling, she laid back down and nestled against me.

"Thank you for pulling out of my mouth, didn't think you were going to. Most guys wouldn't do that."

"It was what you wanted. Like seeing you get off too, but cumming in your mouth is amazing."

"I never had cum hit me in the face like that. Have had cum on my body before but getting it in the face was kinda hot. I think it made me get off as much as watching your cock spurt cum."

"Glad you liked it, it was hot to watch," I said, hugging her to me.

She leaned up and kissed me. I could taste my cum on her lips.

"We should get some sleep, good night."

"Good night," I said.

As we drifted off to sleep I thought about the fun we have had so far and was looking to whatever would come the rest of the week.