One Night at a Time - Jody Pt. 04

Story Info
Jody and I finish up our time out of town together.
2.9k words
4.72
6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jody and I finish up our time out of town together.

The next day, Wednesday, was pretty much a repeat of Tuesday, work, late dinner and back to the room. When Jody came to bed that night she was naked. She immediately cuddled up next to me and started kissing me. My cock was beginning to come to life as I rolled to face her. Breaking away from the kiss, I moved down and began to suck her nipples. Reaching between her legs I could feel her getting wet. She moaned softly as my fingers grazed over her wet pussy lips and she pressed my head against her tits urging me to suck her nipples harder.

Releasing my head she reached down to squeeze my cock which was now fully at attention. Putting my arm around her I rolled onto my back dragging her on top of me, my cock pressing against her. She nestled her head on my shoulder and we just laid there for a minute. Jody then began sliding down my body kissing and dragging her tongue on me. She stopped at my nipples and sucked each of them before moving her mouth down to my cock. Rubbing her tits on my cock she licked and sucked the head. Then squeezing her tits together she began to tit fuck me trapping my cock between her hefty tits.

I wanted to play with her too, and reached down touching her shoulder. She looked up at me and smiled.

"You like that?", she asked.

"It feels great. Can I taste you too?"

"Yes, please," she said as she spun around pointing her pussy at my face. Raising my head up I began running my tongue up the length of her pussy. Jody had taken my cock back into her mouth and was gently massaging my balls as she sucked and licked my cock. I pulled her pussy open and began flicking my tongue into her. She moaned around my cock as my tongue pushed into her. We continued our oral assaults on each other, my cock sliding in and out of her mouth like a pussy, while I licked and sucked her pussy.

Without any warning, Jody rolled off of me.

"Come stand by the bed," she said.

As I got up she moved her head to the edge of the bed right at the level of my cock. She placed one hand over her pussy and with the other she reached out and grabbed my cock pulling me close to her face. I straddled over her face and she raised her head taking one of my balls into her mouth. She alternated sucking on each of my balls, the feeling of pain and pleasure amazing. As she sucked on my balls I reached out squeezing and massaging her nipples as then hardened. Her fingers were working her pussy and clit, I could see her juices were soaking her hand as she played with herself.

Jody finally released my balls from her mouth and grabbing my cock she lined me up with her mouth. She reached around placing her hand on my ass and pulled me into her mouth. My cock slid all the way into her mouth with my balls resting on her nose. I could see the bulge in her throat where me cock was and could feel her throat massaging the head of my cock.

After about a minute she pushed me away and gasping for air she said, "You have to let me breathe sometime."

"I'll try to remember," I said as I slid my cock back into her mouth. Holding her head in place I began to fuck her mouth, remembering how I had face fucked her in the shower. Occasionally I would stop with my cock lodged deep into her throat. All the while she was working her pussy and clit with her one hand and massaging her tits with the other.

Jody reached up with the hand from her tits, grabbing my cock and pulling me from her mouth. I could see her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"I need you to cum for me. Fuck my mouth, fill it with your cum," she said pulling my cock back into her mouth.

Sliding back into her mouth I began to fuck her face as she began to work her pussy faster and faster. Her breath was hot and heavy as she exhaled against my balls.

I could feel my cock swell in her mouth as I started to cum. Ramming my cock all the way into her throat I let the first shot go straight down her throat and then pulled back to fill her mouth with the rest of my cum. As I filled her mouth, her body tensed as she raised her ass off of the bed and she rammed four fingers deep into her pussy as she started cumming. When I had finished pumping cum into her mouth, she pulled her head away gasping for air, cum running down the side of her mouth. Her body relaxed as the orgasm subsided and she laid flat back on the bed, her chest heaving as she caught her breath.

"That was so fucking hot," I said sliding onto the bed next to her.

She just nodded, smiled and pushed the cum from her face into her mouth.

"I don't cum like that often," she said.

"It was amazing to watch you. Your mouth is a perfect fit for my cock. It was almost like really fucking you the way we came together."

I leaned up and kissed her, tasting my cum on her lips.

She looked at me somewhat amazed, "I've never had a guy kiss me after he came in my mouth. Although I did wonder the other night when you let me kiss you after you came on my face."

"It's not the first time I have tasted my cum," I smiled.

She laughed, "You are a bad boy, I bet you have some naughty stories. How did you first taste your own cum?"

"I do. The wife said if I was going to cum in her mouth I had to know what it tasted like. So, one night when I came in her mouth, she slid up to me and kissed me, depositing the load into my mouth."

"Damn, what did you say?"

"Thank you, now she will let me cum in her mouth and will occasionally share it with me. I also will eat it out of her pussy or lick it off of her body."

"That is so hot. I don't think any guy I have been with would do any of that."

Jody reached over and turned the light off and we fell asleep naked with her spooned in behind me.

I awoke to the sound of a hair dryer going full blast. Looking up I saw the light on in Jody's room and the sound coming from there.

Poking my head into her room I could see her naked in the bathroom drying her hair. She had gotten up before the alarm clock and had already showered and was getting read to go. As she clicked the dryer off she noticed me standing in the door watching her.

"We have a bunch of stuff to clean up today. I am going to go in with Rob so we can get started a little early."

"Okay, but I will miss our shower," I said smiling.

She stepped over to me, our naked bodies pressing together and kissed me, "I will make it up to you tonight. Now get out of here before we start something I do not have time to finish."

I kissed her back and squeezed her ass, "I will hold you to that."

Going back into my room she closed the connecting door between our rooms. I got ready to go, grabbed some breakfast and then headed into the office. Our bosses were coming today to bless our work. Friday was supposed to be our last day here. She and I both spent the day finalizing our work and getting our bosses to agree with our reports. Busy day and we hardly saw each other.

About 7 that evening, the bosses had completed their work and had left to return to Dallas. Jody and I rounded up the teams and took them to a nice steakhouse for dinner. Jody rode over with a couple of her team members and I met everyone there. The stress of the work over the past few weeks was melting away with each round of drinks. As we were breaking up, some of the team were going to take the party to another bar. One of Jody's team asked if I could return her to the hotel.

Grinning, I said, "No problem, be glad to."

It was about 10 pm when we got out of the restaurant headed back to the hotel. We were the last to leave as I was settling up the tab while everyone else piled out to keep partying or to head back to the hotel. As we got into my car Jody slid into the middle of the seat next to me and put her head on my shoulder. It was a 20 minute drive back to the hotel along some back country roads. Pulling out of the parking lot, Jody began rubbing her hand over my cock, squeezing it through my pants. Soon my cock was hard and straining against my zipper to be let out. Jody undid my belt and opened my pants. Pulling down my underwear she freed my cock. Her head moved down to my lap and she took the tip of my cock in her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head. It had been a while since I had gotten any road head and had to concentrate to not drive off the road. I moved the steering wheel up and in to give her more room in my lap.

Jody was slowly working my cock with just her lips and tongue. Her warm mouth engulfing my cock. I was massaging her tits through her blouse while she sucked me and could feel her moan, vibrating around my cock. She was taking it nice and slow and I was enjoying the feeling of her mouth on my cock and playing with her tits. Jody reached up and unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her tits from her bra. I could now squeeze her bare tits. Her skirt came to the top of her knees and she then reached down and pulled it up. Reaching underneath she pulled her panties down her legs and laid them on my lap. Her hand disappeared under her skirt again and stayed there for about thirty seconds. She pulled her hand back out and held her fingers up to my lips.

"See how wet you have made me?"

I licked her fingers while responding, "Yummy, yes, very wet."

She reached back under her skirt and looked like she was fingering her pussy. I pulled up her skirt and from the dashboard lights could see her hand moving over her pussy, masturbating like I had seen her before. Her mouth rested over the tip of my cock as she concentrated on her pussy. I was watching when I could and squeezing her exposed tits. Her breath was hot and wet on my cock. She slid her mouth all the way down my cock every once in a while taking me into her throat. The way her fingers were flying over her pussy and her breath on my cock told me she was building up to an orgasm. Suddenly her head came up from my cock, she gasped and I felt her body stiffen and then shiver as the orgasm hit her. It took a couple of minutes for her to come back to her senses as the orgasm washed through her as she caught her breath.

We were approaching the hotel as she finished recovering. She sat up next to me stuffing her tits back into her blouse and taking her panties and shoving them into her coat pocket.

Leaning down as I pulled into the hotel, she kissed my cock and said," We will take care of him inside." She tucked my throbbing cock back into my pants and buckled me back up.

Parking the car we entered through a side door and made our way back to our rooms. I entered my room tossing my coat on one of the beds and removing my tie. Was taking my shoes off when I heard the knock on the connecting door. Opening the door Jody came in in a hurry. She tossed her coat on the bed with mine and threw her arms around my neck and began kissing me. My hands went to her tits, unbuttoning the top part of her blouse and squeezing her tits out of her bra again. Her hands were on my belt buckle and she was undoing my pants. She reached into my underwear grabbing my cock which had deflated a bit but was rapidly making a comeback.

My pants fell to my ankles as she pulled my underwear down freeing my cock. Moving me to the edge of the bed, she sat me on the bed. Dropping to her knees at the end of the bed, she took me into her mouth, burying my cock in her throat in one movement. With her nose buried there she kept me in her throat for about thirty seconds before pulling off of me.

"Slide all the way up on the bed," she said.

I slid up and she got on the bed between my legs. She pulled one of my legs from my pants and pulled my underwear down. My cock was as hard as it could be. I was looking forward to her finishing me in her mouth again and was thinking about making everything go straight down her throat when she pulled her skirt up and straddled me. Holding my cock in her hand she pointed it at her pussy and began to sit down on me.

Holy shit, she is going to fuck me, I thought to myself.

I looked into her eyes, "You sure?"

"Yes, I have wanted it since you teased me that first time," she said as she sat on my cock and slid me all the way in.

The air rushed from her lungs as she took me all in. She sat there for a minute and then began to slowly rock on my cock. Her eyes were closed and she was fondling both of her tits. I unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and she laid on top of me and began sliding up and down on my cock. Her pussy was soaking, tight and hot. She was grinding her clit against me and slowly picking up speed as she rode me.

Reaching around her I unfastened her bra and pulled it up to get better access to her tits. I took one of her tits in my mouth and was sucking on it hard as she rode me. Jody slid her hand between us to access her clit and I could feel her rubbing it in between us. Her eyes were closed now and she was beginning to breath hard. She was cumming again.

Her orgasm hit her and she slammed herself onto my cock as far as it would go. I could feel her pussy quivering and squeezing my cock as she rolled through her orgasm. She laid on my chest catching her breath. I slowly pushed my cock in and out of her pussy. My cock was getting ready to explode between the blowjob in the car and the heat of her pussy wrapped around my cock, I was ready to cum.

Moving her mouth next to my ear she whispered, "I need you cum in me now."

Grabbing her by the hips I rolled us over and pulled her legs up giving me full access to her pussy. I needed to cum and began fucking her hot wet pussy. She was playing with her tits as my cock rammed in and out of her.

Looking at me she said, "Fuck me, fill my pussy with your cum."

I was grunting and sweating as I pounded her pussy. My cum felt like it was blasted out of a water hose as I rammed my cock as far into her as it could, my cum filling her pussy.

"God, yes, I can feel your cum in me. It's so fucking hot."

I gave her pussy a couple more strokes and then collapsed against her soft tits. My cock softened and slowly slid out of her pussy with a plop.

"That was amazing - what great fuck," I gasped as I caught my breath.

"My first married cock, probably should have done this before. I can feel your hot cum running down my crack.

"Glad I could be your first," I said grinning.

I rolled off of her, We were lying there a tangle of clothes smelling of pussy juice and cum.

"Thank you for being patient with me," she said.

"I told you there was no pressure, I really was enjoying playing like we were. But, your pussy is amazing I am glad I got to fuck it. I am very glad you decided to fuck me."

"Me too, now I can tell the girls when we play truth and dare that I fucked a married coworker and let him cum in me."

We slipped the rest of our clothes off and fell asleep naked, my cum leaking out of her.

It had been a great week with her. We never fucked again but always remembered the fun we had.